4. Adept
  5. Advanced
  6. Prestige
  7. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Romance , Heated , Modern , Historical , Fantasy , Fandom , Flexible to any kinds
XesD0dB.png

To be a Royal it means to be Honorable and True to the People..
Words of Old , more like it.
Welcome to the Modern World of The Royals and the Hell they Raise/

Larnach-Castle.jpg

@Pasi , @Kythera
XesD0dB.png

History constantly reminds us of the once held past of their era's. Britain is no exception to the grand written records of old. So many a notable figure was held in remembrance to that time alone. Some were monsters , Mad kings , innocent's and those select few who were destined to either a life of glamour or true horror. Kings and Queens of old who were remembered for great accomplishments or the greatest of failures and their followers who were cast onto the path that their ruler would take. Centuries passed and unlike many who let the Royal lines fade and be dismissed , England held to having a ruling monarchy and to keep under the rule of their Royals.

Now begins the days of the Modern Royalty...

____ is the matriarch of a fictional contemporary British royal family who must struggle with both common and atypical family dramas while in the public eye. Their children enjoy the hedonistic pleasures available to them as royals, knowing that their older brother Robert bears the responsibility of being heir to the throne of England. But when Robert is killed, the family is thrown into disarray and a grieving King Theodore fears for the future of the monarchy. Unexpectedly ,next in line for the throne is his next son ____ and with this the turn of many against him including his blood relation. ____ must adjust to his new role while navigating his attraction to another.. Trying to preserve the status quo and keep the royal family under her control, Queen _____ allies herself with Theodore's brother ___ to preserve their way of life at any cost and any measure.

Long may they Reign?
XesD0dB.png

Hello there darlings! So , Pasi , Ky and I came up with this idea because we really wanted to do a change of scenery and do something away from the normal ideas you find about. We will be keeping this Red Star Rated due to the content it will hold from drugs , abuse , sexual themes and so on. I will list the roles available to allow everyone a general gist of the characters allowed in this roleplay and to see what attention we are able to grab. We may change the number of characters , lower if needed. Also , we may allow for a two charrie limit. Also , we do not want an overload of dominant MxM or FxF pairings , Peeps

You are also not allowed to make romantic relationships until CS's are done!

Rules on FC's

~ None of the Royals will be of mixed race since I want to keep to the traditional ideal family.
~ No over abundance of one nationality , try to keep it even and make sense with it.
~ I will allow for two Americans more then likely to allow for a little drama in the Royal's lives.
~ Do not make your charries to old unless needed or give a good reason why.
Characters:

Royal Family: Blonde Supreme!

Queen: ~ Taken by Ky ~ FC: Cate Blanchett
King: LIMITED
Prince/New Heir: LIMITED AND MAY DO AUDITION FOR Andy
Princess ~ Taken by Pasi ~ FC: Candice Accola
Prince/Princess ~ Taken by Mwah ~ Cara Delavigne
Prince ~ Taken ~ Akashi

Uncle: OPEN
Uncle's Fiance
Prince/Princess ~ Taken by Princess Poisoned Rose
Prince/Princess ~ Taken by Dark Disney

Nobles: OPEN TO ALL NATIONALITIES/Diplomats and Ambassadors are allowed.
Male: Taken by Justin
Male: Taken by MSTK
Male: OPEN

Female: OPEN

Normal:
Male: Taken by Justin

Female: ~ Taken by Me ~ FC: Jennifer Lawerence

Last edited:
Reactions: Dante and ch0sen1
I'll look this over probably tomorrow.

Reactions: Shayla
sure I'll get in on this @Shayla :) I think I'd like to play as the next in line if possible

I am in I would like a female please a princess

Last edited:
hmm if a prince spot is available, then I'll take it for now..

I would like royal family princess if jnot one of the other princesses

@Shayla @Kythera @Pasi
I am working on cses for other rp, so I decided to look this over now and I'm in.

Can I take a Noble Man (Bored playing a Prince or Princess all the time... they're now boring to me XD).

A Noble & A Normal, both male.

Everyone is reserved! Also for any people who are doing nobles/diplomats and or Ambassadors. You all and Royals are allowed to do arranged marriages and all that fun.

I also highly recommend you give me your FC's as soon as possible for the RP!

Well get fcs in after I finish other cses.

I see Drugs as a tag... I think my Normal will be a Drug Dealer to the Royals and Nobles XD.

• Love
Queen will be Cate Blanchett. I want blonde bebehs! XD

Knowing you lot, this is the Queen after a day of kid drama:

blue-jasmine.gif

• Love
Reactions: Pasi
Ok my Noble, he will be a Scorned Baron who wants nothing more than to take down The Royal Family XD *Evil Grin* XD.

And my Normal is a Drug Dealer for The Royals, so Bad Boy lol.

Almost done with cses than will look for fcs.

• Love
Ok my Noble, he will be a Scorned Baron who wants nothing more than to take down The Royal Family XD *Evil Grin* XD.

And my Normal is a Drug Dealer for The Royals, so Bad Boy lol.

Almost done with cses than will look for fcs.
Bring it :D

My princess is going to be the Wild Child/Don't give a Damn girl... My American is actually going to have a British father who is head of Security for a Noble and be the All American Girl :D

So Emma Roberts for my American maybe..?

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Bring it :D

My princess is going to be the Wild Child/Don't give a Damn girl... My American is actually going to have a British father who is head of Security for a Noble and be the All American Girl :D
Wild Child probably my Drug Dealer main buyer XD.

All American Girl in a Brit World XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.