The Real Mushroom Kingdom (Super Mario Fan-Comedy RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepted
Now finish it up
GO NAOW!
DO EEEETTTTT!!!
XP

Im trying but getting a pic for a differnt version of mario Im not happy with any Ive seen XD. I might have to accept a skinner version but I dont want it

o-o I'm almost tempted to say that is goth looking..... @Sora1297 is it okay....?

Yea it is a bit goth looking i'll keep looking, its the first I found which is the right build i was looking for. Never thought about goth look lol oops sorry

I can't see it for some reason -_-;

Cool. I believe it works

Its-a him! Mario!

Accepted!

So, what shall we do to begin? What's our scenario?

Reactions: 2 people
yea it will do, it wasn't the image I was looking for but now it is :)

Ummmmmmmmm
I don't know really xD its been so long I forgot what I was thinking of to start

it was only 3 weeks ago but isn't someone coming back on 27th anyway plus is the other characters still watching?

Yeah, they should be. I'll pm them all to see what's up.

Hey, so I'm GOING to finally post purple yoshi soon. Sorry, I've been incredibly busy the last couple days IRL but I'm finally gonna get this. I do have a few questions about the mechanics of this RP. Like, will the RP be episodic like a reality TV show where we take an idea and RP it for a while and then take another idea, and so on? And if so will all characters be in every episode? Also, as a headsup I will be gone from July 27-Aug 5 and will not be able to post in that time. Up until that point and afterward I'll be able to post quite regularly. (I usually check the site every hour-ish) So, yeah! Now that we've gots us a Mario I can't wait to start!

Image of Character: Purple_yoshi_.png
Name: Yoshi Mototaki
Nickname: Purple, Purps, Purple Yoshi, Purp Yo, really anything that can be short for purple or yoshi
Species: Baby Dinosaur
Preferred Weapon(s): Fights with tongue, throwing eggs, also enjoys fighting hand-to-hand
Abilities/Powers: Has a large tongue that can be used to help swallow people and fruit. Can squirt fruit flavored "Yoshi juice" at people. (As seen in Mario Sunshine)
Bio: Yoshi grew up in the forest world of the Mushroom Kingdom as an egg for a great number of years until eventually someone was kind enough to bring him the delicious fruit he was craving. This Yoshi in specific only wanted coconut, maybe spicy peppers on a good day but nothing else. Many people tried to bring Yoshi all kinds of fruit like bananas, gourds, or even pineapples. But Yoshi turned down all of them for they weren't what he truly wanted. Then one day, a man/woman showed up bearing a gift of coconut. The man/woman tossed Yoshi a coconut and Yoshi hatched immediately, gulping down the delicious fruit. Unfortunately, Yoshi wasn't able to thank the mysterious man/woman for when he turned around, the man/woman was gone. However, Yoshi always hold a respect for the man/woman who brought him the tasty snack he desired giving Yoshi the final motivation he needed to break out of his egg. And Yoshi always hopes that maybe someday he can find the man/woman and re-pay the favor to him/her. Yoshi is a kind fellow and enjoys doing tasks to help others, especially if there is a fruity reward involved. Yoshi can sometimes be a little greedy and comes off as rude and sarcastic at times, although deep down he has a good heart. Professionally, Yoshi is a member of the NYBA (National Yoshi Boxing Association) and is a champion boxer in the Yoshi rings, he has gone up against some of the Yoshi boxing greats like Yoshi, Yoshi the Third, or even the great Yoshi!! And Yoshi has gotten second place in the NYBA world series. His dream is to win and have the great honor of being the ultimate Yoshi boxer. Likes: Fruit, Polka dots, and Sports. Dislikes: Vegetables, Flying Creatures, and Interpretive Dance.
Other: Yoshi hates creatures who have thee ability to fly, because one time a boxing opponent used a magic potion in the ring which gave him the ability to grow wings and shoot fire (As seen in SSB: Brawl) The other Yoshi was disqualified, however is scarred Yoshi for life.

My stupid apple mouse won't let me post my picture of daisy DANGIT!

It's a me mario.... what itis happ..en..ing with this thread.

Just curious I don't want to be pushing or anything I'm happy whenever it does get started. :) plus I wanted to say a line :)

Yeah go ahead! And this thread apparently got so many posts I didn't know there was anything here xD

I'm back though :3

Status
Not open for further replies.