The Real Mushroom Kingdom (Super Mario Fan-Comedy RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is everyone? :D

So, all of the main characters (Mario, Luigi, Daisy, Bowser) except Bowser are filled, but @Sora1297 wanted him to be an NPC anyway. So...not trying to push, but is it going to start soon? 0_0

It should be. Roll call!

Toad here!

Princess Dana Indiana Sylver
Fan-Arts-of-Daisy-princess-daisy-23597816-745-1071.jpg

Nickname - Princess Daisy
Gender - Female
Species - Human
Preferred Weapon - A small knife, with a tiny koopa shell as the handle.
Bio - As a young girl, her best friend Peach was often kidnapped, who always left her worried sick until finally, Mario would bring her back home. While Peach is the kind, innocent one, Daisy enjoys being stubborn and fun-loving, sometimes running away from home to go on an adventure. She always loved daisies, and always wears a daisy-shaped pendant and earrings for good luck. There have been times when both Daisy and Peach have been kidnapped by Bowser, although Daisy manages to escape, Peach always waits to be rescued.

After the incident with Tatanga, the alien who kidnapped her and tried to marry her, Daisy had developed a soft spot for villains. She was especially interested in Bowser, who, time and time again, kidnapped Peach. She even tried to invite him to her 17th birthday party, but he didn't come. He thought it was a trap, and refused. So, Daisy began to date Luigi, thanks to Peach and Luigi's brother, Mario. It wasn't all that enjoyable, since he didn't talk much, and hardly showed his fun side.

Additional Info - She takes martial arts.

Wiggler and if you accept, Purple Yoshi here. I posted Purple Yoshi but you never responded to it. :/ also, I'm going out of town tomorrow so I'm gonna be inactive for about a week.

I said all are accepted, but I'll do it again :3

ALL IS ACCEPTED!

Everyone is here! @Sora1297, when are we starting?

Pretty much as soon as I catch up to my other RP's! We also need to decide on a starting plot.

Anyone up for an epic quest for Mario's forgotten-about Birthday Cake while some other people distract the plumber?

And of course since peach forgot to make his cake, she didnt get the stuff to make it, so she also has to go off to get supplies (yay bowser plot)

Yeah, something like that.

Lol, I totally just thought of the whole Peach kidnapped thing, but since its Mario's birthday, he's being a buttface and doesn't want to go save her, so someone else has to.

Reactions: Captain Scrubz
Anyway, I'm off to work, I'll check up on the thread when I get back later tonight.

No, my love is a lie~

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Sweet thanks man!

Okay, no more messin around! I'll have the first post up in a second (quite literately, I worked up the post while you guys thought I was ignoring this RP ;3)

Status
Not open for further replies.