The Real Mushroom Kingdom (Super Mario Fan-Comedy RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry <_<
No need for dislike. I didn't know. I assumed this wasn't getting anymore CS and is now an ooc 8/
Plus I assumed there could be foul -though not severe- language in ooc since I didn't see a rule to clarify, otherwise I wouldn't have sworn so hugely... :o
*note I took pg 13 in for the RP v-v*

Last edited by a moderator:
It'll be really funny near the end when Luigi remembers it's his birthday too...:D

.............. was i....... was i supposed to post?

>.> Sorry..! I'll try to post before i leave school today, but if not then it'll have to wait a bit...

Yo, Sora! Peach never said that she was going to bowser's. That was all internal planning. How would he know??

That's cool.

Yo, Sora! Peach never said that she was going to bowser's. That was all internal planning. How would he know??

Oh, uh... Magic?

I'll tweak my post if you need me to!

Yes please..! For accuracy's sake

Also, I got work tonight, but if I don't pass out right away when I get back, then I will post. I already have an idea brewing.

Reactions: Captain Scrubz
Oh hey! Are you guys still accepting? I would love to get involved with this RP!

I'd say we are ^^

Image of Character:
YoshiMarioParty9.png

Name: T. Yoshisaur Munchakoopas
Nickname: Yoshi
Species: Yoshi
Preferred Weapon(s): His stomp attacks and superb eating abilities.

Abilities/Powers:
Can hover for a short amount of time mid-air/Can eat and spit out most enemies/Can turn enemies into throwable eggs.

Bio:
Yoshi and his species were first acquainted with the Mushroom Kingdom when a certained red-capped infant crash landed onto the peaceful paradise of Yoshi's Island. Having been separated from his twin brother, Yoshi made it his duty, along with the rest of the Yoshis, to return the baby back to his brother. He had traversed the badlands, caverns, cliffs, and even castles that were scattered across Yoshi's Island, each one more treacherous than the last. After defeating Baby Bowser(who was behind the entire scheme) and reuniting the two brothers, Yoshi went home to enjoy the rest of his days peacefully. That is, until the baby arrived once more, separated from his brother again. And again. Years later, his duty finally finished, Bowser and his Koopalings attacked Dinosaur land and trapped him, along with his brethren in eggs. Mario rescued him, and Yoshi saw it as Mario returning the favor at long last. He, along with several other Yoshis, made their home in the Mushroom Kingdom, usually helping Mario on his quests to save the princess and defeat Bowser, if not eating to their hearts' content.

Yoshi himself is a friendly, smart mouthing guy. He finds Mario as a minor annoyance at the most, since he and the plumber go way back. Happy to help in anyway possible, but isn't a pushover. He'll assist you, sure, but push his buttons or use him as an "extra jump" and he'll snap. Speaking of which, he's quite stubborn in his ways, as he feels certain that he knows what's best, from all of his experience and such. He is slightly gullible as well, making him an easy target, granted he doesn't get a chance to lay down a beating on his attacker.

Other: Has yet to actually get to know Luigi, as most of the time he refers to him as "Greenio" and doesn't really know much about the guy. Has a small crush on Princess Peach, but doesn't show it, as he knows that Mario's all over her, and she probably wouldn't like him back anyways, since he is a dinosaur and all. Yoshi would also probably get along with Bowser quite well, if it wasn't for all the trouble he's caused him.

I went for a less "canon" approach on Yoshi's personality and such, but I hope you like it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.