The Real Mushroom Kingdom (Super Mario Fan-Comedy RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, cool. I edited it.

Last edited by a moderator:
peachy.jpg
Name: Princess Percis Annabella Winters the third
Nickname: Princess Peach

Preferred Weapon(s): An assortment of kitchenware, ranging from cast iron pans to spatulas or wooden spoons. When she isn't 'fully loaded', though, she always has her parcel on her, so as to keep up with the image of being a lady.
Abilities/Powers: As emotionally unstable as she is, her fits of rage are definitely to be wary of, though also, if you get her upset, she will cry you a river and wash out any enemies. What is so freaky about it, is that she can switch between happy, sad, and infuriated within seconds (early menopause anyone?) Not only this, but she also has experience in using a small amount of light magic for the use of healing and has been known to summon sheep to rain from the skies, lightly damaging her enemies, but more importantly, putting them to sleep. More commonly, though, she has been known to summon giant peaches, sometimes even without her knowing, who's properties put anyone to sleep if they eat them unless she specifically doesn't want them to. If you aren't put to sleep by them, they have a great healing effect.
Bio: Having grown up in the mushroom kingdom under the loving care of the royal advisor Toadsworth, Percis never knew her parents, or how she came to be in the mushroom kingdom. None the less, she loved the people and would often times head out of the castle to play with some of the other mushroom-kids, always kind of heart and soft-spoken. Soon enough, however, the rulers of the kingdom died of old age, and, as they had no children, the royal line was passed into Toadsworth's discretion. He then chose Percis as the successor of the royal household, as she had been raised around them for long enough to at least know how the castle worked, as well as her being very popular among the commoners. Since Percis was still so young, though, Toadsworth still had to take command for a while, a good five years, in which time Percis was to learn the finer arts of being a royal, spending hours cooped up in her room just reading, though to keep her on schedule, Toadsworth would send his son Thomas off to collect her for her studies. In those times, they would bond a bit, and, when given any sort of free time, she would ask him over to her room to play (as they were only 12 and 9 at the time). It was around this time that Percis began to study white magic, and, during this troublesome period, would often end up summoning peaches. Pretty much anywhere she went it would rain peaches. The commoners loved her all the more for this quirk, however, as it provided food for the poor (she had yet to master casting any sort of spell to the peaches) This is the point in which Percis became Peach to the common people, and eventually the nickname just stuck.
At the time of her coronation, she was given a necklace with a blue jewel on it, being told by Toadsworth that an ancient legend has been passed down with each generation of rulers in association with this necklace. She was not to take any man in wedlock unless she were to find a prince who bore the same necklace, and, as soon as she put it on, a castle wall was breached and she was carried away at the age of 17, being trapped at bowser's castle. This was the time in which she met Mario, and, though giving him a light kiss of gratitude as a lady would, never felt anything for him, and due to his not ever bearing a necklace, she knew that she wasn't destined to be with such a man.

Other: Peach actually is a bit skepticall about the whole 'prince with the same necklace' thing as she watched Toadsworth shatter the gem and scatter it in the river, but, believing that with a bit of power from stars or other like things, maybe, just maybe it would be pieced back together by whomever she is to marry.

Last edited:
Is it at all possible i could be another toad? just a random server or something?

Yeah that's fine. I said we can have a maximum of 6 additional Toads. I'm just playing the main one/the most well known one.

Just letting everyone know, although this won't be a problem unless the RP starts while I'm gone.

I will be absent from Iwaku from July 6-22 and will not be able to post or even look at posts during this time, as I will be out of the country. I will be sure to post here when I return.

Just letting everyone know :)

Thank you for the heads up. If the roleplay does start within that time, are you willing to have your characters npc and publicly controlled, or would you rather one of the gms create a senario in which your characters are absent?

I would rather them just be controlled publicly, if that is alright. ^^^

That is perfectly fine. We hope not to be missing you

No problem ^w^

Okay everyone, looks like we're almost ready. I've decided to take on the role of Mario, as well as Bowser.

So, while I prepare the sheets, lets get some discussions going! What worlds do we want? I want everyone to list at least 8 worlds from the Mario games I listed before, or based off the categories also listed (ex. Grassland, Ice world, ect)

We should also discuss our first major plot idea! Any suggestions?

Ummmmmmm........
Slippery slopes
Yeah, lol, my brain is broken, I can't think of anything at the moment.
WAIT! Why the heck are you playing all three of the people who want peach?! XDDD

XD comedy works in mysterious ways.

I'll leave Bowser as an NPC for us all, but Mario is my guy now. He and Toad will defiantly have some fun things to argue about in terms of the Princess.

What happened to everyone? I know that Lilpuff is on vacation, but there were two other people who responded here.

AND WHERE ALL MA NEW ROLEPLAYAHS AT?!

KING BOOS IS OPENZ! TAKEZ HIM NAO!

1316935496_0_3e63f_bad9c0ff_xl.jpeg
true_king_boo_animation_by_snivy101-d4d08sz.gif
BooAnimation.gif
tanooki_tail_boo_by_snivy101-d4e8tux.gif
Name: ? ? ?
Nickname: King Boo, Big boo, Ghost king.
Species: Boo

Preferred Weapon(s): - - -
Abilities/Powers: King boo's powers include: materializing things out of thin air (i.e. highly detailed mansions, illusions basically, even a powerful fire like death ball from his mouth as an attack), creating portals to teleport somewhere and travel, and other 'ghostly' things (Being 'Transparent', etc). However he can only become fully invisible if he hinds behind his hands, a famous gesture all species of boo do to 'disappear' from others. This is also how he trolls luigi and Mario I
To his delight.

Bio: Little is known about King boo. Other then he is a special Boo, who has been tormenting and pranking lungi around in his mansion, occasionally getting along with him as well. Be it by playing cards, having a game of chess, etc. He is luigis arch nemesis yet occasional friend at the same time and that's that. Roaming freely wherever he wishes.

King boo has no name, no birthday, nothing. He doesn't remember anything, and doesn't know of he was 'once alive and merely human' like Mario and luigi, however he enjoys being a 'boo' and has a son -Who is a little prince- nicknamed 'Little boo' or 'prince boo'. Unlike his son who is kind, childish, and friendly--Pretty much less menacing compared to his father, King boo is fearful usually and is known to have a menacing aura. He can be suave, charming, and smooth with his words giving him a nature of trickery and natural deceit however will also show his kind side occasionally in certain situations. Naturally he is well mannered, however is very snarky and cynical at the same time and thus unpredictable, a man with inquiring actions and questionable words.

Though the only trait they have in common is mischievous trouble, and the two special boos absolutely love to cause mayhem, Prince boo causing little troubles merely but 'bigger troubles then the 'normal' boos'. However they have a deep father-son love in a family way and care for each other.

Other:
"I don't plan to give up my favorite decoration. I like Mario where he is."
- He has a son simply nicknamed 'Little Boo -Jr-' 'Boo Jr' 'Prince Boo' 'L'il Boo'
- King Boo is in love with Rosalina
- He has a pet that's also a boo species and seems to resemble a tanuki.
- Prince boos powers include: Causing bad luck/chaos -But since he is a small toddler, if he cries mayhem will happen along with giving him a super sonic scream sometimes-,

[spoili]
Gegege.no.Gengar.240.812315.jpg
[/spoili]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.