The Real Mushroom Kingdom (Super Mario Fan-Comedy RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. My. Golly. For some weird reason I always thought that Daisy and Bowser should have a secret relationship, I mean her best friend gets kidnapped all the time.

So you want to play Daisy?

Also, I'm retracting the Mario sheet for now to see if anyone else wants to still play him.

All of the CS I looked at had more realistic humanized versions of characters, do we have to do that or can we keep it like tradish mario? (I was thinking about doing purple Yoshi and Wiggler if that's ok)

Yeah that's cool. Really I think the Humanized versions helped to show a differentiation between the world of canon Mario as this RP.

But yeah be a purple Yoshi and a Wriggler!

Image of Character: Wiggler-MSS.jpg
Name: William Wiggly
Nickname: Wiggler
Species: Caterpillar
Preferred Weapon(s): Wiggler prefers to fight bare-handed (or should I say bare-footed because he doesn't have any hands)
Abilities/Powers: Wiggler is resistant to poison, and other noxious gases.
Bio: Wiggler grew up living in the very rich Wiggly family. The Wiggly's have a very large estate controlling a large majority of the Mushroom Kingdom's swamplands. Growing up in such a prestigious family, Wiggler didn't make very many friends as a child, and continued to find it hard to make friends as an adult. Wiggler spent a lot of time during his childhood reading books, practicing his trumpet, taking naps, and purchasing shoes. Wiggler bares the Wiggly family logo by having a white flower growing upon his head. He finds it a huge insult to his family to damage that flower, so when Mario or any other member of the kingdom jumps on his head, he loses his mind and attacks them. Wiggler has suffered from a severe psychological disorder since a young child, giving him bipolar tendencies. Wiggler can sometimes be seen as the cute, yellow caterpillar, but in the blink of an eye can turn into a raging red monster. Once Wiggler turned 18 his family left him control of the family estate and moved to a nearby kingdom that has a higher Caterpillar population. Wiggler currently lives in his swamp mansion. (As seen in Paper Mario: Sticker Star) Likes: Swamps, shiny things, shoes, taking naps in inconvenient places, and beating up those who disrespect his family. Dislikes: Deserts, anything dead, people who wake him up from his naps, and Mario. (Wiggler's dislike of Mario stems from Mario beating Wiggler up time and time again for simple misunderstandings that could easily be resolved with a short conversation.)
Other: "It's-a me, Mario" (for the rules) Wiggler has a strong friendship with all of the creatures of the swamp, and also Yoshis. The Yoshi clan has been very friendly with the Wiggly's and has often had a large amount of trades between the two groups for rare fruit that only grows in the Wiggly's swamps.

Purple Yoshi CS coming soon, either later tonight or in the morning.

Sweet, accepted.

Reactions: 2 people
Question: has the RP already been started yet? Or are you still waiting for more players?

No, the RP hasn't started yet. We were waiting for somebody to play Mario, but we may just NPC him with Bowser until we get people to play them.

Still waiting on some key players

Yeah, what he said^

Alright, I'll tell a few people I know about this thread, they might want to join too.

Reserved rosalina
[spoili]
Rosalina_25_Expressions_by_Twilit_Arawen.jpg
[/spoili]

Name: Rosalina

Nickname: Rosa, Rosie, Roselin, Rosetta/rozetta (because of japan)

Species: Human

Preferred Weapon(s): Lumas, her magic wand.

Abilities/Powers: Magic, and making force fields.

Bio: (can include, but isn't limited to; Personality, Background, Attributes, ect)

Other: (include any additional information you want. Maybe a catchphrase that your character says, or any pets they may have back home/with them on the adventure)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet!

But still one thing missing:

*Luigi Voice* MAAAARRIIIOOOOOO!

It's me Mario, why am I saving peach once again.

I'll put Character sheet up soon. I'll have to make Luigi a base for me since we are brothers if thats ok with everyone

If you mean making the luigi character, its already been made

No I mean Im mario but some parts of my character sheet has to repesent from luigi

Talk to @Lilpuff for collaboration over history. She has luigi. For any other questions, you can talk with me or sora

imagesCAYD66ZV.jpg

Name: Mario Antonio Castro

Nickname: Jump Man but he doesn't like it.

Species: Human

Preferred Weapon(s): Mario, like his twin brother, can use the energy of various power-ups, like the Fire Flower and others. As well, being the shorter and stockier of the two brothers, he has more power behind his punches and stomps. He also always carries a tool belt which should hold all equipment needed but can he find it when the time arrives? No…no he can't

Abilities/Powers: Mario has much endurance so he can take a beating, he rushes into the battle and with pure determination he finally ends up winning, well sometimes. His favourite power is the fire flower because he's a pyromaniac but doesn't like to admit it.

Bio: Luigi and Mario were both transported from their home in Brooklyn, New York at around 16 years old to the Mushroom Kingdom when they were doing a job for their father. There, they met Toad, Peach, Daisy, and the other pro/antagonists of the Mario world. Mario always takes the lead while his brother just follows him, he likes to think he knows what he's doing but Luigi advice is the right way forward but Mario will find a way to mess it up. Mario will do anything to try and win over Princess Peach heart, so far rescue number…… Mario has lost count….. She might love Mario one day, he hopes.

Other: He is good friends with Toad and most citizens of the various kingdoms, if Mario is in trouble he always goes to Yoshi for help. He loves his brother Luigi and wishes he would show his gratitude more but first he will win Princess Peach's heart.

Having problems finding a right picture

Hope this is ok

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.