The Prophecy (OOC & Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I can see her now and sorry. I had that issue to but than I usually just google pics and resize them with bimg and they seem to show now, just so you know^^

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Had to get off because of real life but back to working ony my witch now^^

Done with my Cinderella Effect post and now working on my Witch!

@Gorgeous♠Chaos
Zaavan (My guy), his history will be revealed in the rp, since I am not the best with histories... since I can never explain everything I want in such a short section and not part of the IC storytelling, if that's cool. Only thing need to know now is he was born from two powerful magic users and his grandmother was a Legendary Witch of the Natural Elements and that's mostly it until he speaks more about his history in the ic.

And it's also snowing here.... CT WTF

@Gorgeous♠Chaos
Zaavan (My guy), his history will be revealed in the rp, since I am not the best with histories... since I can never explain everything I want in such a short section and not part of the IC storytelling, if that's cool. Only thing need to know now is he was born from two powerful magic users and his grandmother was a Legendary Witch of the Natural Elements and that's mostly it until he speaks more about his history in the ic.
This is fine with me!

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
Story time! Okay, so once I was a midget, back in like second grade, but anyways a snow storm hit my home town and the snow literally was taller than me. My parents kept me home until it melted some because I could not see over the snow. Now I am tall, and still growing, and the snow has never been that tall again.

• Love
Story time! Okay, so once I was a midget, back in like second grade, but anyways a snow storm hit my home town and the snow literally was taller than me. My parents kept me home until it melted some because I could not see over the snow. Now I am tall, and still growing, and the snow has never been that tall again.
That's funny xD

• Love
Yeah... wonderful. Only the East Coast Tristate Area xD
Yeah, Northwest is just getting Thunder and Lightning storms up the ass. Half my town had a black out the other day because a few strikes of lightning hit a power line. Funny thing was it was dry lightning, and the storm actually passed us besides those two strikes.

Yeah, Northwest is just getting Thunder and Lightning storms up the ass. Half my town had a black out the other day because a few strikes of lightning hit a power line. Funny thing was it was dry lightning, and the storm actually passed us besides those two strikes.
This is insanity... this weather. Hopefully it just passes over and spring really starts to show.

Okay, so this is a question directed at @~Happily.Ever.After~ . I never understood this, but how does one become a community volunteer?

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.