The Prophecy (OOC & Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for my own relationship proposals ! I work the same way as Brea. Please feel free to deny any of these or offer your own proposals, my ears are open.

@~Happily.Ever.After~

Just like Brea, I think that Thalia would have a hard time hating your girl but she would of course be weary. But I think they would eventually learn to trust each other and they could become fairly good friends.

@Scorpio Queen

I think I could see these two being friends, though I'm not sure if they would be best friends. What do you think?

@Shayla
Oh wow, I really like her! I definitely know that Thalia would be extremely weary of her but she really is interesting. I was actually thinking and it's totally okay to turn this down, what if it was Raven's mother that had given Thalia a terrible burn scar (or whatever Thalia's scar is, I"m not really sure since her mother dealt with shadows and everything)? But like what if she had killed Thalia's parents as well? Should you choose to accept we could work out the kinks together and go from there maybe? Like I said, totally okay to say no. If you say no, then I think these girls could become friends, after much rocky troubles.

@Justin In Wonderland™

Okay, I'm stuck, what do you think their relationship could be? Friends, enemies, neutral?

EDIT: Okay still haven't really figured anything out, but just like any magic user, Thalia would be extremely weary and honestly, she'd be afraid. However, I can kind of see these two getting along with each other (eventually). He's like the opposite of her, calm and collected and everything and yet they are alike. (I don't know where I'm going with this) I just know that I think that Thalia would eventually get used to him, and maybe even start to form a close bond?

EDIT: @Gorgeous♠Chaos

Geez, I was wondering why I was missing someone, I'm stupid. Okay Illiam (first of all I like his name) I think these two would be friends because he is so close to her brother and if not friends then acquaintances. They both suffer from PTSD and weird as this sounds, I think that's something they can bond over since both of them would know what it's like to live with that and what not. you know? I think because Thalia is so stubborn they would butt heads, not as much as Weston and Illiam but still. (I'm rambling sorry.) I think that they would maybe even be close friends? Almost maybe like another brother figure? What do you think?

Last edited:
Time for my own relationship proposals ! I work the same way as Brea. Please feel free to deny any of these or offer your own proposals, my ears are open.

@~Happily.Ever.After~

Just like Brea, I think that Thalia would have a hard time hating your girl but she would of course be weary. But I think they would eventually learn to trust each other and they could become fairly good friends.

@Scorpio Queen

I think I could see these two being friends, though I'm not sure if they would be best friends. What do you think?

@Shayla
Oh wow, I really like her! I definitely know that Thalia would be extremely weary of her but she really is interesting. I was actually thinking and it's totally okay to turn this down, what if it was Raven's mother that had given Thalia a terrible burn scar (or whatever Thalia's scar is, I"m not really sure since her mother dealt with shadows and everything)? But like what if she had killed Thalia's parents as well? Should you choose to accept we could work out the kinks together and go from there maybe? Like I said, totally okay to say no. If you say no, then I think these girls could become friends, after much rocky troubles.

@Justin In Wonderland™

Okay, I'm stuck, what do you think their relationship could be? Friends, enemies, neutral?
I like it

Reactions: Stargazer

@~Happily.Ever.After~

@Scorpio Queen

@Shayla

@Justin In Wonderland™

EDIT: Okay still haven't really figured anything out, but just like any magic user, Thalia would be extremely weary and honestly, she'd be afraid. However, I can kind of see these two getting along with each other (eventually). He's like the opposite of her, calm and collected and everything and yet they are alike. (I don't know where I'm going with this) I just know that I think that Thalia would eventually get used to him, and maybe even start to form a close bond?
I'm all for it :3 ... besides, It's not like Willow can do a ton of harm to anyone really, unless there is like a swarm of squirrels or cows or birds or something nearby lol

I'm all for it :3 ... besides, It's not like Willow can do a ton of harm to anyone really, unless there is like a swarm of squirrels or cows or birds or something nearby lol
Yeay I think Thalia would have an easier time forming a bond with Willow than others, but hey when you're raised to hate magic users and you were both physically and mentally scarred by one, trusting them is very hard.

I'm all for that idea, Zaavan will probably make the wind blow around and make him fall everytime Weston makes a comment about his clumsiness xD.
Which will annoy Weston to the max. Great, I'll go add this to my CS!

thinking good strong bond can count on one another, however can have some issues with her thick headedness and temper
Okay. In Weston's Cs I'll put her down as his teammate, who gets on his nerves often.

@~Happily.Ever.After~

@Scorpio Queen

@Shayla

@Justin In Wonderland™

Geez, I was wondering why I was missing someone, I'm stupid. Okay Illiam (first of all I like his name) I think these two would be friends because he is so close to her brother and if not friends then acquaintances. They both suffer from PTSD and weird as this sounds, I think that's something they can bond over since both of them would know what it's like to live with that and what not. you know? I think because Thalia is so stubborn they would butt heads, not as much as Weston and Illiam but still. (I'm rambling sorry.) I think that they would maybe even be close friends? Almost maybe like another brother figure? What do you think?
I think like Zaavan with all the hunters, they'll start off on horrible terms and can possibly bond down the line. Opposites attract lol.

I think like Zaavan with all the hunters, they'll start off on horrible terms and can possibly bond down the line. Opposites attract lol.
Yes, very true. Thalia would get a kick out of seeing Zaavan mess with her brother when her brother talks about Zaavan's clumsiness. Okay, so should I put him down as future friends? or future love interest or something?

• Love
Reactions: Brea and Justin
Yes, very true. Thalia would get a kick out of seeing Zaavan mess with her brother when her brother talks about Zaavan's clumsiness. Okay, so should I put him down as future friends? or future love interest or something?
Future friends and future love interest lol^^

Going to bed now^^

• Love

@~Happily.Ever.After~

@Scorpio Queen

@Shayla

@Justin In Wonderland™

Well thank you! I worked really hard on Raven and I also love your Thalia too! First off I love the idea of Raven's mother being the cause of the scar and death bit. Mainly due to the fact she would really not know about it unless told of her mother's crimes and more so the want to rise above and be a better individual compared to her. I Accept! I think in the end result they would be good friends and not to mention if she knew what her mother had done and it came down to Thalia and her brother... She would protect them hatred or not against her mother to spare them from the same fate.

Also the burn could have come from Shadow Fire , which was a unique skill and idea I already had in mind! ^^ Feel free to PM to work out the kinks and all to make it just right. I am now so hoping I get paired with one of the siblings lol.

On another note , @Brea , I am more than happy with your proposed relationship!

• Love
Reactions: Stargazer and Brea

@~Happily.Ever.After~

@Scorpio Queen

@Shayla

@Justin In Wonderland™

Love the idea! I think they could make close friends, like a brother sister thing like you said!

Also sorry for the delay been busy and have lacked alerts for this!

OK! Since @Misguided†Ghost hasn't placed her character up, and I know she has been super busy, I am just going to open the slot for anyone here to take. If none want, I won't mind you tagging someone to see if they are interested. I just want to get this thing on the road while I am on Spring Break.

Reactions: Brea
OK! Since @Misguided†Ghost hasn't placed her character up, and I know she has been super busy, I am just going to open the slot for anyone here to take. If none want, I won't mind you tagging someone to see if they are interested. I just want to get this thing on the road while I am on Spring Break.
I'll do it right now bruh. I got a nice face claim and I'm bored as fuck while I wait for my mother to get here

I'll do it right now bruh. I got a nice face claim and I'm bored as fuck while I wait for my mother to get here
You sure? I mean I want this to be active! And I know you have a lot of rps in your lap rn. It's fine trust me.

You sure? I mean I want this to be active! And I know you have a lot of rps in your lap rn. It's fine trust me.
Yeah I'm sure. I was looking for something to do

Yeah I'm sure. I was looking for something to do
Okay, well activity is my #1 rule in rps, so try to stay with us cause I am tired of rps dying. That is totally bitch sounding, but Idk what other why to write it and it's not only towards you it's an alert to everyone.

When do you guys feel that I should start this?

Aren't we still waiting on another character?

Yes we are waiting on @Misguided†Ghost, but I just want to see when you guys wanted to start this. I don't want this to die before it starts so I am hoping I can set a date, Misguided can get her character up before then and if she doesn't I will work with her to introduce her character in a unique way.

I'd like to start as soon as we could. Perhaps this weekend, just to give Misguided some time to get a character up before we start.

My alert system hates me.... What have I missed??

Status
Not open for further replies.