The Prophecy (OOC & Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, been busy working on my guy, so haven't gotten the chance to look at other cses lol.

And my guy will be more into Polearms, and other unique weapon wielding, not the standard weapons xD, trying to think up one that would go well with his gift.
You can always have a staff that specializes in his power. Like it helps focus him into doing larger spells and to where it shifts into a board to allow him to fly (like on a skateboard). But that is just a random thought...

• Love
Reactions: Justin
You can always have a staff that specializes in his power. Like it helps focus him into doing larger spells and to where it shifts into a board to allow him to fly (like on a skateboard). But that is just a random thought...
I like that^^, like in Avatar (if you've ever watched) Aang The Last Airbender has a staff that would be able to turn into a kite of sorts to fly him around and enhancing his power.
tumblr_mlkgel9r8J1rfr4i6o1_500.gif

tumblr_mldqknYckl1ruepzno4_250.gif

Something like that would be cool.

Reactions: Brea
I like that^^, like in Avatar (if you've ever watched) Aang The Last Airbender has a staff that would be able to turn into a kite of sorts to fly him around and enhancing his power.
tumblr_mlkgel9r8J1rfr4i6o1_500.gif

tumblr_mldqknYckl1ruepzno4_250.gif

Something like that would be cool.
Haha, in all honesty that's were the idea originated from in my mind xD

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Reactions: HEX
Okay, well hopefully we all will be ready to go in the next week to two and a half weeks. I have a huge week ahead of me full of annoying tests, community volunteering, college tours, homework....HAS ANYONE, of my friends on here that know her, HEARD FROM SASHA????? I know she is in Spain, but I'm like is she okay? Anyway, I am on my way to work on my second post for the Cinderella Effect.

Nope I haven't heard from her, but I bet she is okay and having fun... lucky xD.

I'm just curious, did we find someone to play the male witch?

I think Ghost did say she would be like my male witch bro, like best witch friends XD a few posts back.
@Little_Ghost98 you're still into this right? xD

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I have a quick question! IS there any witch out there willing to be special...
THE MOST UNCLEAR SENTENCE EVER...MUHAHAHA!

Anyway I will go further enough to say it involves my hunter, nothing romantic though.

I have a quick question! IS there any witch out there willing to be special...
THE MOST UNCLEAR SENTENCE EVER...MUHAHAHA!

Anyway I will go further enough to say it involves my hunter, nothing romantic though.
I would be down for that^^, depending on the idea you have^^. Since nothing romantic, since I have a Male Witch obviously XD so this would be interesting... and I think everyone knows I like to be special and more important than others xD. But yeah Pm me whenever^^, or do you want to wait until he's up which should be in the next few hours^^

I would be down for that^^, depending on the idea you have^^. Since nothing romantic, since I have a Male Witch obviously XD so this would be interesting... and I think everyone knows I like to be special and more important than others xD. But yeah Pm me whenever^^, or do you want to wait until he's up which should be in the next few hours^^
I will just PM you.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
~ The Shadow Queen ~

" In shadow I may Rule and Dwell..
But , My heart and soul remain one within the burning Light. "

6401295.png

emily-didonato-savage-beauty4.jpg

6401295.png

:Basics:
~Name~
Raven Belladonna Ayanna Blake
~Nickname~

Rae , Rave , Bella , Madam Blake , Shadow Queen , Shadow Mistress
~Age & Birthday~
22 , July 18th
~Allegiances~

Blackwood Witch ~ Raven was born into the Witch Coven as one born into the gift of the Shadows. Raven was the daughter of the once unstoppable & greatly feared Shadow Witch Queen, Ellyria Groa. Sadly years later , Ellyria turned to the darkness itself and allowed it to consume and take her. She vanished without a trace which left Raven with the vast burden of surpassing her power wise and in mental strength. The day she could hold her own upon her feet she was trained instantly without break. She rose to hold place in the High Arc's at the mere age of sixteen and became one of the finest witches and warriors.. She became better known than that of her own mother along with being favoritized by the Noble Families. It was the only life she had ever experienced and knew of.. In her mind it was the only option she had and to be the greatest leader and example she could possibly be.
~Gender~
Female
~Sexuality~
Heterosexual
tumblr_n8vdo1AA181qiis88o1_500.gif

6401295.png

:Appearance:
~Hair Color~

In her younger years she used to keep her chocolate colored locks shortened and easily manageable. To be honest she did not fret over the way she looked in those years. It was around sixteen that she found herself liking her hair far longer and being able to feel it twine and play against that of the wind on her rides and or outings. Now , it silhouettes against her mid waist in wavy darkened chocolate tresses. Often , she will keep it braided or loose.. Depends all upon her mood mainly and it often smells of Honey , Rose & A tint of Cinnamon to it.

~Eye Color~
The only reminder she has of her mother are that of her Piercing Silver Eyes. It is in a way a reminder to her to never fall victim to that of the darkness and shadow like that of her beloved mother she treasured. They can become piercing steel grey when angered or upset and even appear to glow like that of the glistening night moon. When using her shadow magic , one eye remains piercing silver and the other becomes consuming midnight black.

~Height~
Amazingly enough , she stands at a wonderful 5'8. Most say she has legs that never end on her that are blatantly similar to that of her father's height.

~Weight~
She is rather lean and athletic in build due to working and training herself everyday. She knows you cannot always depend upon that of your abilities to save you and that you infact need to be in shape to keep strength and stamina in tact. She weighs in at 128 lbs of lean and athletic muscle tone.

~Piercings~
She has in both her right and left ear three diamond piercings in a single trail up. On the right ear on the upper part , she has a dragon piercing that twines about the edges as a marking of being A Higher Arc and a favorite to the Royal Part of the Coven.

~Tattoos~
Tree of Life ~ This was the first tattoo to ever mark her skin. The tree represents the thriving lives held in the world and the many branches in which she protects.. It reminds her that life is constantly blossoming and growing. That in order to survive and thrive it needs a firm base and to be one with all.

Chains of Hope ~ These resemble a great deal to her.. It reminds her to hold strong in who she is and bind herself away from the wicked side of Darkness that is always attempting to consume her soul. It reminds her that she has people to protect and those that she loves would be crushed to watch her fall into darkness to never find her way back.

Key To The Heart ~ This one reminds her that she is one who has always longed for love.. That her heart is utterly open to it even though she must shroud it away in order to keep from being seen as weak to those she leads. But , she knows all to well that she wants to find someone to love her for all that she is and not for how she is seen position wise.. She wants to be able to find a match for her own heart and give her love to someone and share a life happily with them in raising a family when times are of more peace.

~Scars~
N/A

~Weapons~
Shadow Tongue ~ A sythe that had once been forged for her mother but due to her untimely loss into the darkness was passed down to that of her. It is the only blade that can manipulate and work off any magic she deems forth into it.

Tome of Blood & Shadow Arts ~ With this Tome always found nearby to her it can act as a booster to her own magic. It is sealed by blood magic and can only be opened by those of her Mother's Bloodline. With this , she can combine both that of shadow & blood magic into one force to cause quite a few tricks up her sleeve; It can also serve as a barrier.

Moonstone Dagger ~ A special blade formed for her that was said to be blessed with the blood of a great serpent dragon called , Isdriale. It is said when it pierces the skin a form of script magic will pattern across the skin and delve within. Once , it has scripted the heart the individual will perish instantly into dust.
Emily-DiDonato-for-Calzedonia-campaign-Spring-Summer-2015-photo-shoot-by-Adam-Franzino-016.jpg

" Shadow Butterflies are one of her many abilities that will coarse across her legs and become reality. Under her control they will swarm and attack anyone she deems an enemy to her and cause a temporary madness upon them."
6401295.png

:Mentality:
~Health Ailments~
N/A ~ Will sometimes faint and or collapse after over using that of her abilities.
~Personality~
Brave ~ Raven fears little in her life to be honest. She will take any challenge and face it head on without a moments consideration in mind and do instantly what is for the best of everyone.

Hotheaded ~ She can become slightly hot headed when people push her buttons far to long and hard. Which than drives her to her own breaking point of patience.

Gifted ~ She was a gifted lyrical songstress from the day of her birth. It flowed naturally from her lips and became a devoted love and passion of her's. It can also entwine with that of her shadow magic in a special ability of her own that she developed at a young age.

Intelligent ~ She is extremely smart and very quick witted in all things she puts her mind to. Can be very inventive and excellent with planning and strategies.

Natural Born Leader ~ With her father being head of security and her mother once being the head of the traveling Covens in the town.. She was born into learning and gaining her own sense of leadership. She can often be found teaching the younger generation's of Witches & Wizards or leading her own group. She among a select few are next in line to gain great power and with that she takes her leadership with fluent ease.

Caring ~ She care's greatly for her friends , Coven & family. She would be willing to die for them without a second thought and place herself on the line for the better being of the Coven.

Secretive ~ Raven often doesn't say much on how she is feeling and will keep it hidden if she feels it to be the right thing to do at that time. In her mind she believes that her feelings are minor and not truly something that need to be said aloud when there are higher priorities about to be handled and dealt with.

Loyal ~ You earn her trust and you will always have it without any questioning by her. It may take sometime especially if you are of the puny hunter breeding.

Just ~ When it come's to choice's and decision's faced within her Coven she always proceed's to answer and settle all things fairly based on the want's and needs of the younger and older generations.

Spontaneous ~ Raven secretly loves to do spur of the moment things.. She believes you should live your life to the fullest no matter what the case at hand is.

Agile ~ She is well quipped and born with natural fox like skill's. Those all involve being able to sneak , scale , hide or enter wherever she wishes without notice unless she announces it.

Hopeless Romantic ~ Yes , she like every girl dreams of finding her true love and she won't go announcing that to anyone. She has yet to be in love and shy's away from it greatly. Everyone needs love and in time she preys to find it.

Charming ~ She can turn on the charm and flirtatious side when the time calls upon it to get out of a tricky situation.. It can be plenty of fun at times for sure to her and you can always tell by the gleam in her eyes she enjoys it.

Firm Handed ~ Of course she wants her friends and younger generations. But , much life the discipline and training she places herself through she will do it upon the others. She does not want them weak and one must push themselves to be a far cry from it at times.

Swordswoman ~ She is very keen and deadly when she has a blade in hand.. No matter the kind it is all but a matter of time until she master's it completely with grace.

Trickster ~ Loves to play games and toy with people. Due to her abilities she can quickly pick up and sense other's weaknesses and such to declare upon what ways she can manage or keep them under her keen playful eye's. This is a rare side to be seen and can only be witnessed by that of her friends.

Guarded ~ In her entire life span there has not been a single day in which she has not been guarded and or defensive on divulging others who do not know of her past. In her opinion , she has been constantly been told that her mother was of the greatest shame upon her family no matter how greatly the little girl tucked within loves her.. It is a topic she fears facing and or talking upon.

Darkness ~ Within her grows a darkness unlike any other. It is desperate to consume her soul and fill her fully with wicked and evil ways. It is why she must be so strong and cold hearted to make sure it can never overrule who she truly is.

Gentle ~ She has a soft spot she doesn't show most...She adore's children and she deal's with the knowing she may never be able to be a perfect mother in the future.. She can often be found outside playing with the younger members of the Coven and or with her friends.

~History~
Life was perfection well from when she was a child. She was born to a mother and father who loved one another unconditionally without question. When she let her gaze befall that of her parents in her young eyes she would witness a love unlike any other. She dreamed of being loved like that someday. Time passed slowly and her and her sister were raised happily alongside one another. But , not all lives can remain happily ever after in the Coven no matter the case. It was during one of the High Arc gatherings that occurred yearly in the coven to unite all the families. Her mother had been distant over the previous weeks and her father & grandmother would tell her repeatedly that her mother simply needed space after several strenuous missions. They were all seated about listening to the pressing matters at hand when suddenly the double doors burst widely open as a haze of shadows creeped in. There , stood her mother cloaked in shadow and black.. Her eyes swam a silvery black as she looked upon all with a cruel smirk held to her features. It was than that she began to strike down all in her way as she sputtered words in latin. At last , the council came forth to join there powers and drive her back.. Raven's eyes shook as her body did in fear upon the power hungry woman that stood before her.. Tears streaked her cheeks as she screamed out for her mother to stop only to watch her mother laugh maniacally and vanish into the shadows. From that day onwards she was expected to surpass and better herself in becoming a true master and higher Arc..
( Rest will unfold in the RP..)

~Likes~
Dogs ~ Animals ~ Car's ~ Salads ~ Magic ~ Swords ~ Reading ~ Guitar ~ Parties ~ Singing ~ Running ~ Coffee ~ Fixing things ~ Research ~ Alchemy ~ Action Movies ~ Sweet Tea ~ Pound Cake ~ Friends ~ Winter ~ Rainy days ~ Hiking ~ Parcour ~ Night Time ~ Swimming ~ Beach ~ The Coven ~ Music ~ Her Family ~ Izzy Hale ~ Acrobatic Practice ~ Weight lifting ~ Romance Novels ~ Flirting/Charm ~ Wide Open Fields ~ Farms ~ Quiet ~ Long walks Alone ~ Festivals ~ Shrimp ~ Pumpkin Spice ~ Black and white films ~ Old books ~ Museum's ~ Adventures ~ Waterfall Diving~ Shadow Magic ~ Learning ~ Leading

~Dislikes~
Her father at times ~ Liar's ~ People who aren't true to who they are. ~ Arrogance ~ Overly being cocky ~ The color orange ~ People who find themselves superior ~ Backstabber's ~ Her Mother ~ Hunters.. ( Hidden Reason.) ~ Overly hot days ~ Evil

~Weaknesses~
Emotions ~ Being Open ~ Kiwis ~ Shadow Storms ( Is not at a level where she can stably control one without fainting) Her Stubbornness ~ Her Guard ~ Her loyalty.. Can be to steadfast and strong ~ Her mother

~Strengths~
Umbrakinesis ~ Mental Strength ~ Leadership Skills ~ Resourceful ~ Dependable ~ Guardian ~ Calm ~ Shadow Kiss Song ~ Shadow Thieving ~

~Hobbies~
Running ~ Magical Training and Conditioning ~ Close Combat Training ~ Reading ~ Singing ~ Healing Teaching ~ Summoning ~ Riding ~ Exploring ~

~Talents~
Umbrakinesis ~ Sword Fighting ~ Spell Book Incantations ~ Horseback Riding ~ Alchemy ~ Blood Magic/Minor ~ Levitation~ Shadow Butterflies ~ Leadership ~ Healing ~ Research ~ Minor close combat skills ~

~Fears~
Being betrayed by someone close to her.
Dying by that of a Hunter's hand.
The Coven being destroyed completely.
Falling in love only to lose them soon after.
Becoming consumed fully by darkness itself and becoming a monster.
Losing her abilities.
Being a failure in the eyes of her Coven and her friends.
Her father dying by her hand or that of her estranged mother.
Facing her mother & having to be the one to slay her by her own hand.

Emily-emily-didonato-27864154-491-640.png

6401295.png

:Other:
*Relationships*
~Friends~
ALL OPEN ~ PM and or Tag Me!
~Family~
Dastion Jax Blake ~ Father ~ 48 ~ Alive ~ Head of Noble & Royal Security ~ Water Mage

Ellyria Groa Delcour " Blake" ~ Mother ~ Alive ~ 42 ~ Fallen Witch ~ Dark One ~ Shadow Witch
Helena Marie Blake ~ Sister ~ Alive ~ 18 ~ Earth Witch
Regina Annaliese Blake ~ Step Mother ~ Alive ~ 38 ~ Fire Witch ~ High Arc
Eleanor Chyler Eastwood ~ Grandmother/Mother's Side ~ Alive ~ 67 ~ Smoke Witch ~ Higher Arc Elder
Addison Passiphei Blake ~ Half Sister ~ Alive ~ 10 ~ Witch Element Unknown
~Enemies~
~Significant Other~
~Gift~
Umbrakinesis ~ Shadow Manipulation & Control
~Favorite Song~
~Anything Else~

As a Young higher Arc witch on her fifteen birthday she was gifted with her own familiar by the name of , Echo. Who in return can change into with her human name , Ayana.
She can often be found riding in the fields with the horse she found as a foal being beaten by his Master in which she struck him down in the same manner. The fine stallion's name is , Tulio.

An Eye for An Eye!!

Last edited:
Shaybae XD for some reason none of your pics are coming up for me, like not one at all.

WIP ~ Will be finished after my Cinderella Effect Post.

038.jpg

:Basics:
~Name~
~Nickname~
~Age & Birthday~
~Allegiances~
~Gender~
~Sexuality~

:Appearance:
~Hair Color~
~Eye Color~
~Height~
~Weight~
~Piercings~
~Tattoos~
~Scars~
~Weapons~
143.jpg

:Mentality:
~Health Ailments~
~Personality~
~History~
~Likes~
~Dislikes~
~Weaknesses~
~Strengths~
~Hobbies~
~Talents~
~Fears~
165.jpg

:Other:
*Relationships*
~Friends~
~Family~
~Enemies~
~Significant Other~
~Gift~
~Favorite Song~
~Anything Else~

Okay, just so we know I am in hostile mode when it comes to RWBY because I am so angry about how volume 3 ended and how I have to wait 100 days till the next volume is released. T.T

EDIT: @Shayla I see what Justin is saying, not one picture is coming through

So I am going to work on a list of things that exist outside of witch and hunter kind. It should be up in an hour or by tonight

Sorry for the triple post, but @Brea would you want to take the position as captain for the hunters?

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
Shaybae XD for some reason none of your pics are coming up for me, like not one at all.
Okay, just so we know I am in hostile mode when it comes to RWBY because I am so angry about how volume 3 ended and how I have to wait 100 days till the next volume is released. T.T

EDIT: @Shayla I see what Justin is saying, not one picture is coming through
Can you see now lol? I had to change her FC entirely sadly... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.