The Prophecy (OOC & Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing much, we are waiting on @Misguided†Ghost, but she is having trouble with choosing a power that goes with her guy so she is looking for some help and I can't think of anything good

Nothing much, we are waiting on @Misguided†Ghost, but she is having trouble with choosing a power that goes with her guy so she is looking for some help and I can't think of anything good
Well I could pass on a few ideas from my list to see if they could help her out. Also , have we announced partners quite yet or not?

Well I could pass on a few ideas from my list to see if they could help her out. Also , have we announced partners quite yet or not?
Not yet, I am waiting on her because I am doing them based on personality. But I have my ideas already who would go with who.

Not yet, I am waiting on her because I am doing them based on personality. But I have my ideas already who would go with who.
Got it , well I look forward to seeing them all done.

4648054.png

FB_IMG_1459720376631.jpg

• FB_IMG_1459720279696.jpg
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]♫Name♫[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Lincoln Jedi Augustus White||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]♫Nickname♫[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Link||Jedi||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]♫Age & Birthday♫[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]||22||June 17th||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]♫Allegiances♫[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Witches||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]♫Gender♫[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Male||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]♫Sexuality♫[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Heterosexual||[/BCOLOR]

• FB_IMG_1459720337821.jpg
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]♫Hair Color♫[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Light brown||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]♫Eye Color♫[/BCOLOR]
    ||Ice Blue||

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]♫Height♫[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]||6ft 0in||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]♫Weight♫[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]||213 pounds||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]♫Piercings♫[/BCOLOR]
    ||Lip Piercings||

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]♫Tattoos♫[/BCOLOR]
    ||Tattoo 1(He has a tattoo of his mother from when she was about his age)||

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]♫Scars♫[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Somewhat faded self harm scars on his arms||[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Random scars from childhood here and there||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]♫Weapons♫[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]His trusty sword, daggers, throwing stars and throwing knives[/BCOLOR]

• img-thing.jpg
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]♫Health Ailments♫[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Allergic to walnuts||[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Allergic to bitches||[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Depression||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]♫Personality♫[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Always Hungry: Link is a guy who LOVES to eat! He'll eat pretty much anything and everything no matter what it is. Jeydon is never one to turn down food.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Logical: He is a fast learner and he thinks on his feet. Link uses his quick wits and smarts to help him make hard decisions and solve problems[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Dependable: He is a guy who almost anyone can go to for almost anything. Lincoln is one to give out advice if you need it and is a great listener. If you need a helping hand, some advice or a shoulder to cry on, he's your guy.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Soft spoken: Lincoln is very quiet and tries not to hurt people's feelings or make them feel uncomfortable. He doesn't voice his opinions very often for fear of being judged or making someone upset[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Curious: Curiosity killed the cat is not a proverb he goes by. He can be very curious and often looks for answers to questions and tends to poke his/her nose around in places to fulfill this[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Daring: Link is definitely a guy who loves to get into shit and do things that would be considered bad or dangerous. He is always doing things to get their adrenaline going, whether it’s cliff jumping, skydiving or doing parkour.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Shy: He isn't a guy who's too comfortable with being around people he doesn't know since he's so awkward and tends to embarrass himself a lot of the time.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Cheerful: Lincoln is usually a very happy person, which is why people like being around him/her. He/she always tries to make people happy and is very friendly. When you see him/her, he/she usually has a smile on his/her face.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Adventurous: He is definitely a guy who will try new things and get out there when he wants to. He can be very reckless sometimes[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Energetic: Lincoln is a guy who is usually full of energy when it comes to doing things he likes or having fun, despite his spouts of depression that seem to pop up sometimes and deflect this trait[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Positive: For the most part, Lincoln is a very positive person. He usually believes that no matter what, something good will always happen and although it may not seem like it, things will always get better.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Grateful: When someone gives something to Lincoln or does something for him, he always feels like he has to thank them all the time or do something to help them out as well.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Loyal: Lincoln is always willing to support his friends, family and pretty much anyone who can earn his trust and keep it. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Talented: When it comes to art and especially music, Link is a wizard. He is always practicing playing guitar, singing or writing songs. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]♫History♫[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]♫Likes♫[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Music||Food||Art||Painting||Writing||Cooking||Tv||Camping||Cartoons||Animals||Cats||Parkour||Dancing||The Beach||Walks||Magic||Reading||Cheese||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]♫Dislikes♫[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Rude people||People who put others down||Diseases||Depression||Beets||Brusselssprouts||Blueberries||Country music||Soap operas||Crowds||Being cold||Mornings||Being lied to||Failing||Math||Feet||The number 17||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]♫Weaknesses♫[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Night owl||Quiet||Depression||Reckless||Family||Animals||Soft spoken||Insecure||Trusts too easily||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]♫Strengths♫[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Magic||Singing||Optimistic||Observant||Funny||Trusting||Understanding||High pain tolerance||Smart||Logical||Determined||Respectful||Dependable||Caring||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]♫Hobbies♫[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Guitar||Singing||Reading||Writing songs and poetry||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]♫Talents♫[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Playing guitar||Singing||Writing||Dancing|| [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]♫Fears♫[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]♫Losing the rest of his family[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]♫Killing someone[/BCOLOR]

• FB_IMG_1459720451038.jpg
    ♫Relationships♫
    OPEN TO ALL! PM or TAG ME!

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]♫Friends♫[/BCOLOR]
    OPEN

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]♫Family♫[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Amelia White||Mother||[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Augustus White||Father||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Justine Eves||Maternal Grandmother||[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Lars Eves||Maternal Grandfather||[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Cadience White||Younger Sister||[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Lucille White||Younger Sister||[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Ivan White||Younger Brother||[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Dustin White||Younger Brother||[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Timothy White||Younger Brother||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]♫Enemies♫[/BCOLOR]
    OPEN! PM ME!

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]♫Significant Other♫[/BCOLOR]
    OPEN! PM ME!

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]♫Gift♫[/BCOLOR]
    [BCOLOR=#ffffff]Lincoln has the gift of illusion. This means that he has the power to instill false visions into people and make them think that things are real when they are not.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]♫Favorite Song♫[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]♫Anything Else♫[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
Reactions: HEX
Okay, this may just be me, but reading your sheet @Misguided†Ghost is a challenge. BUT I WILL GET THROUGH IT!!!!!!!!!!! Just give me some time xD
ANYWAY! The IC should be up this weekend, Sunday at the latest!

AND THE ROLEPLAY IS FULL!!

Also quick note to you all:
This is set in current time; however, there are some changes.
  • Cars are not available, sad but true!
  • Cellphones don't exist, again sad but true. Though old fashion land lines do... My house isn't old fashioned, but some people say my house is cause apparently "no one has a land line anymore"...boo.
  • Clubs ain't a thing, it's still pubs.
  • Tv's do exist, but box t.v's that lack channels. However, movies are a thing so yeah that's good.
  • Internet is so not happening, that's the libraries job!
  • Okay, also for you hunters out there the weapons don't have magical abilities, but it you want a dagger that acts like a taser...DO IT!
  • The towns are small, like small. Everybody knows almost everyone.
  • The towns are located within the great forest, which is basically the entire continent.
  • The distance between towns are 10-20 miles apart.
  • Hospitals aren't a big thing, so it's small infirmaries.
  • Witches won't be serviced in Hunter infirmaries, and Hunters won't be serviced in witch infirmaries. They will barely liked in the opposite towns.
  • On the bright side electricity and indoor plumbing is something so...YAY!
@Misguided†Ghost not sure if you saw this.

Is this dead?

Okay I am working on the start now, the groups are meeting on middle ground for the first time.

Reactions: Brea
Not at all, I am just having a little bit of writer's block with how to begin. Any ideas?
I was just gonna suggest maybe starting it with the witches and hunters first meeting, but it seems like you've got it figured out ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.