The Prophecy (OOC & Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All right , The Shadow Witch is done! I hope all love her as much as I do for she was beyond fun to create! ^^ She is open for friends , Enemies & Romantic Interest if anyone is interested.
Not sure if anyone messaged you or not, but would you mind Illiam and her developing a thing?

Not sure if anyone messaged you or not, but would you mind Illiam and her developing a thing?
Nope , nobody has yet! But yes , I would be perfectly fine if Illiam & Raven were a developing thing. ^^

Reactions: HEX
Going to have Weston finished tonight. Then I'll go through and propose relationships with everyone. ♥

I will try and get Thalia finished by tonight as well.

Reactions: Brea
Update: All I have left for Weston is his background, which I am currently working out with Stargazer (since our characters are siblings). As it is getting a little late tonight, he may not be completely finished until tomorrow. It all depends on how much longer it takes for us to work out their backstory. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I can promise he will for sure be completed by tomorrow.

I am in the same boat. I will try to finish getting my girl up tomorrow. Scratch that, she will be up tomorrow once I figure out the backstory and I'm not so tired.

• Bucket of Rainbows

[bg=#a8a8a8]
#3d8a13
"You hurt because you're alive."
[/bg]
tumblr_mfwi9omjpi1r05fd6o2_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n0a516HxMr1r3mhfjo8_250.gif
tumblr_inline_n1q5gl4dvx1qezorq.gif
tumblr_mnoqdudG271qifhn8o7_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mfwi9omjpi1r05fd6o5_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mfwi9omjpi1r05fd6o8_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mfwi9omjpi1r05fd6o6_r5_250.gif
tumblr_mfwi9omjpi1r05fd6o1_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n1ev1ljJgl1rr3ghvo4_250.gif
tumblr_mfwi9omjpi1r05fd6o9_r2_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
:Basics:
~Name~
"I assume you've heard of me. I'm a great hunter."
. Weston Francis Rivers .

~Nickname~
"Only my friends get to shorten my name. Know your place."
. Wes, West .

~Age & Birthday~
"My sister will try to tell you she's older than me. She lies."
. 24 & October 18th .

~Allegiances~
"Do not confuse me for one of those disgusting magic wielders. It's just plain insulting."
Hunters - Descends from a family of hunters. They have been training for generations, and in The Rivers have become very famous among other hunters. For decades the family has devoted themselves to hunting and killing witches, and they think of themselves as Saviors. In their eyes, all witches are evil, without a doubt. Weston has now assumed the leader position for the band of hunters involved in 'The Prophecy.'

~Gender~
"Again, another insult."
. Male .

~Sexuality~
"Yeah, not really into the whole dude-on-dude thing."
. Heterosexual .
[/bg]
zac-efron-charlie-st-cloud-confused.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
:Appearance:
~Hair Color~
"It's only red in the sun. Unlike my sister, who is a constant redhead."
. Brown-Sometimes Reddish, Thick, Soft, Top is usually swept towards the Right, Smells like the Forest .

~Eye Color~
"My mom always said they're as blue as the ocean."
. Bright Blue .

~Height~
"I enjoy being tall."
. 5'10'' .

~Weight~
"Most of this is muscle, mind you."
. 176 lbs .

~Piercings~
"The only metal entering my skin is that of my enemy's blade."
. N/A .

~Tattoos~
"Just my family's crest. There's no need for anything else."
[spoili]
56ef267b3b46280bb9ecd308ea6596fe.jpg
[/spoili]

~Scars~
"We all have battle scars."
. Several small scars here and there. Most notable is the 2 inch one just under his chin, from a hunting incident .

~Weapons~
"I'm a trained killer, of course I know how to wield multiple weapons."
. Weston's go-to weapon is a large Ax, which was custom made for him [spoili]
medieval-battle-axe-wire_2.jpg
[/spoili] .
. He also owns a sword, which will be his secondary weapon. He doesn't enjoy using it as much as his ax, however. It is made of silver
[spoili]
attachment.php
[/spoili] .
. Lastly, Wes has a pistol, which used to be his father's. He uses it as little as possible, however, mainly because he does not feel like wasting his money on bullets. He also doesn't like how loud it is, as it calls attention to him. He only uses it in extreme situations, even though it is almost always on him. He's only ever actually pulled the trigger twice since he got it, though he did have target-practice with his father as a child
[spoili]
Hayes-Custom-gun.jpg
[/spoili] .
[/bg]
Zefron-zac-efron-25576873-500-213.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
: Mentality:
~Health Ailments~
"I don't have time for sickness."
. N/A .

~Personality~
"Truthfully, this depends on who you are to me."
. Strong willed, loyal, brave. Weston is very confident in who he is, and knows what he wants. He is not afraid of a little confrontation or a challenge, he has always been the type to step up to the plate. He knows he has to work to achieve his goals, and is more than happy to put in the necessary work. While strangers and acquaintances may think of him as cold and unforgiving, the people who are close to him know that Weston is a very loving individual. He is selfless, willing to sacrifice himself for another. Very much the hero type, Weston is the first to offer his help when someone is in need. Wes sometimes acts older than he truly is, as his default attitude is serious. It takes a bit of coaxing to get Weston to joke around, and the time frame for him to goof off is very short. He is a natural born leader, partially because he cannot assume the role of a follower. Stubborn, and a tad bit disobedient, Weston does not take orders well. He does what he wants, and nothing more. When upset, Weston is very hostile, one characteristic he does not have shame in, as he perhaps should. He feels that if he does not like someone or a situation he should not waste his energy trying to hide the fact. Despite this, he is not a negative person, and thanks to his logical way of thinking Weston usually finds solutions to his problems as quickly as possible .

~History~
"No one cares about my tragic backstory."
[spoili]
The Rivers family has been hunting for several generations. Customs and weapons were passed down, the family sought out spouses who would also hunt, in order to keep the tradition going. They had always been strong haters of all witches, and passionate witch hunters. Due to the family's several accomplishments, they are largely known among the hunting community.

First born to Wilson and Anastasia Rivers, Weston was a happy baby boy. Early on, his parent's knew he was going to be a control freak. He was the kid who took charge in games, the one who enforced rules among his young peers, who put his toys away the minute he was finished playing with them. Shortly after Weston was born, Anastasia announced she was pregnant again. Weston has never known life without his baby sister.

Due to the double pregnancies, Wilson and Anastasia took a two year break from hunting. However, Weston knew his family were hunters well before he understood what the term meant. He was taught from birth that Witches are the source of all evil, and that everyone should do their part to exterminate him. It wasn't until Weston was five that he truly comprehended what it meant to exterminate the vile species he had been raised to loath.

Despite the slim age difference between Weston and his younger sister, Thalia, he has always felt very protective of her. They played together, they learned how to wield weapons together, how to track together. Weston spent most of his childhood at his sister's side, and he considered her his best friend- even if she did get on his nerves from time to time. It wasn't until Weston was seven, and Thalia was six, that he truly started to develop an identity of his own. Up to that point he had only ever been what his family wanted to be- as most children are. A product of the socialization of his parent's, if you will.

By the time Weston was ten he had pretty much decided Axes were his favorite weapon. This was an oddity in his family, as his elders consistently preferred either fire arms or swords. For reasons Weston had not understood, his father took great pride in his son's strange choice in primary weapon, often gloating about how skilled Wes was with his vast amount of training axes.

A few weeks after Weston had turned eleven, when his sister was ten, their parent's began to take them on hunting trips. Of course, Weston's mother and father did most of the work, but going on hunts was somewhat a coming of age ritual in the Rivers family. Only a year later did Weston begin to actually participate in the hunts.

One day, when Weston was thirteen, his whole family went on a hunt together, and his aunt and uncle tagged along. His father was putting more responsibility on his children, which meant that they would begin to hunt more on their own rather than clinging to their parent's side. The plan was for them to divide and conquer, each of them positioned at an exit just in case the witch tried to escape. Weston heard a lot of screaming from his post, and hesitated to run to his family's aid because his father had instructed him not to compromise the hunt. Sadly, this hesitation prevented Weston from potentially his parents.

The witch had fled, leaving Wilson and Anastasia for dead. Weston was devastated by the sight of them laying in their own blood, soon finding himself stumbling around in search for his sister. His aunt, Scarlet, found her a few yards away, unconscious. After trying to wake her, and checking for her heartbeat, Weston's uncle, Jeremy, rushed them all to the hospital.

Weston was in hysterics the whole night, and in the morning it was declared that Thalia was in a coma. The young boy refused to leave his sister, staying in her hospital room the next three days until she woke up. For several weeks after she woke up he still refused to leave her, it seemed as though they were attached at the hip. For the next couple of years Weston only left for extremely short periods of time, to go hunt with his other family members.

Only when Weston was seventeen, and Thalia was sixteen, did he begin to give her some space. Still, he is, and likely always will be, very protective of his sister. He prioritizes her over anything else. The two lived with their aunt and uncle until Weston was nineteen, at which point they began to hunt by themselves.
[/spoili]

~Likes~
"I won't lie, I'm a sucker for baby animals."
. Traveling, Iced Tea, Play-fighting, Banter, Puns, Waves, Full Moons, Paintball and Baby Animals .

~Dislikes~
"Most of all? Witches. Obviously."
. Magic, Hangnails, Snow, Rain, Jellybeans, Dancing, Worms, Wind and Traffic .

~Weaknesses~
"Oh look, another thing I don't have time for."
. Sometimes Weston allows his pride to get in the way, which may cause problems for those relying on him. He is very hard-headed, occasionally making him hard to work with. He has a bad habit of being insensitive, often hurting people's feelings unintentionally. Arguably, Weston's biggest weakness is his intense unwillingness to make compromise and trust those he has already deemed as sketchy .

~Strengths~
"I'm not one for bragging."
. Weston has an abundance of bravery, make him the type to face challenges head-on. He does well in roles of leadership, and is very good at self-regulation. He knows what is fair and what is not. Wes is physically strong, and is very agile .

~Hobbies~
"Honestly, I don't have much time for silly little 'hobbies.'"
. Fishing, Target Practice, Hiking and Mountaineering .

~Talents~
"I am a man of many talents."
. Weston is an excellent tracker, as he spent most of his time learning how to hunt and track from his father as a child. While he is not passionate about art, Weston is very good at drawing. He is able to jump 10 feet (12 with adrenaline). He can beat box, pretty well actually, and despite how unmanly it sounds Wes took the time to learn how to sew .

~Fears~
"If I tell you my fears you become a threat. Let's not do that."
. Weston has an ongoing fear of flying, and will refuse to get on a plane when there is another option. He is also not fond of voids, or empty spaces, as he finds them rather unsettling. And, while he knows it is extremely irrational, Weston has a seemingly unshakable fear of being eaten alive .
[/bg]
week-in-review-zac-efron-robsten.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
:Other:
*Relationships*
"My sister is the most important person to me. No one rivals her."
[spoili]
~Significant Other~
. n .

~Friends~
. n .

~Enemies~
. n .

~Other~
. n .

~Family~
. Thalia Rivers - Hunter - Weston loves his sister more than he loves anything else in the world. He teases her constantly, but at the end of the day her safety is his top priority. If he ever lost her, he would likely loose himself as well.
. Mother - Anastasia Rivers - Hunter - Deceased
[spoili]
tumblr_mjh10nU14K1ri6njxo2_500.gif
[/spoili]
Father - Wilson Rivers - Hunter - Deceased [spoili]
Charlie-Hunnam-Jax-Teller-Sons-Anarchy-GIFs.gif
[/spoili] .
. Uncle - Older brother to Weston's father - Jeremy Rivers - Hunter - 38
[spoili]
tumblr_mq748umsgE1qcxje5o1_r2_500.gif
[/spoili] .
. Aunt - Scarlet Rivers - Hunter - 36
[spoili]
tumblr_inline_mguodcZUul1qcxwa1.gif
[/spoili] .
[/spoili]

~Favorite Song~
"I don't listen to much music."
(I just had to, and I'm not sorry)

~Anything Else~
"I've done enough sharing. Go interrogate someone else."
. Is more of a cat person, but he will claim he likes dogs better .
. Had a mohawk when he was a pre-teen. "Never again." .
. Favorite color is 'Envy Green.' .
. Calls his little sister 'Tallie.' He will not allow anyone else to get away with calling her this .

[/bg]
[bg=#a8a8a8]"How can you hide from what's inside?"
[/bg]

An eye for an eye.
@Gorgeous♠Chaos - I finally finished Weston! Let me know what you think, and if I need to make any changes. ♥

• Love
Reactions: QUEENIE and Shayla
  • Bucket of Rainbows
[fieldbox=Thalia Grace Rivers , #4EEE94, solid]
"Remember to reach for the stars and they won't be able to resist flying into your hands."

tumblr_o3x0etw9Ye1qd4bljo7_250.gif
tumblr_o3x0etw9Ye1qd4bljo8_250.gif
tumblr_o3x0etw9Ye1qd4bljo3_250.gif
tumblr_o3xkj9jeaw1qmgwxuo1_250.gif
tumblr_o3xkj9jeaw1qmgwxuo4_250.gif
tumblr_o3xkj9jeaw1qmgwxuo5_250.gif
tumblr_o3x0etw9Ye1qd4bljo4_250.gif
tumblr_o3x0etw9Ye1qd4bljo2_250.gif
tumblr_o3x0etw9Ye1qd4bljo6_250.gif

[fieldbox=:Appearance:, #458B74, solid]
~Hair Color~
"Is it blonde or red? Who really knows?"
Her hair is naturally red and reaches about the middle of her chest. It is naturally curly though not too much that it is hard to take care of. There have been a couple of times that she had dyed it blonde because she felt that her red hair made her stand out way too much. It smells like the forest like her brothers.

~Eye Color~
"My mama said my eyes were always more unique than my brothers."
Hazel
[spoili]
katherine-mcnamara-makeup-6-500x500.jpg
[/spoili]

~Height~
"I may be short but I can take you down with ease."
5'2"

~Weight~
"It's muscle, not fat."
130 lbs

~Piercings~
"My brother never understands them, but i like them."
-She has a cartilage piercing
-She has her ears doubled pierce

~Tattoos~
"Just my family crest."
[spoili]
56ef267b3b46280bb9ecd308ea6596fe.jpg
[/spoili]

~Scars~
"I look at these scars as my prizes."
-Multiple small scars on her body
-She has a large scar that starts at her wrist and moves up to her elbow from a hunting accident. It wraps around her arm almost like a vine. It is a burn scar, but to this day, Thalia isn't positive how she got it.[/fieldbox]
tumblr_nvxdpvTubx1rl5axho1_500.gif

[fieldbox=:Basics Information:, #458B74, solid]
~Name~
"My brother and I are the greatest hunters of all times...well our parents were."
Thalia (Thal-ee-a) Grace Rivers

~Nickname~
"Only my brother gets to call me something other than Thalia."
Tallie (reserved solely for her brother) || T || Red

~Age~
"I'm older than my brother, I swear."

~Birthday~
"It's the day after Weston's!"
October 19

~Allegiances~
"I side with the good."
Hunters - Descends from a family of hunters. They have been training for generations, and The Rivers have become very famous among other hunters. For decades the family has devoted themselves to hunting and killing witches, and they think of themselves as Saviors. In their eyes, all witches are evil.

~Gender~
"Unlike my brother, I was gifted with a lovely set of breasts."
Female

~Sexuality~
"That's a little personal."
Heterosexual

~Weapons~
"My handy dandy sword and cross bow, don't forget daggers."
-Her go to weapon is her swords. She has two swords that she can easily strap to her back. Her double swords were custom made just for her.
[spoili]
12165187_10153172249246711_1099475334_o.jpg
[/spoili]
[spoili]
5129c1cebc6d92a6862a7546837b39ae.jpg
[/spoili]
[spoili]
latest
[/spoili]
-She also has custom made throwing daggers that are pretty handy and they are usually strapped to the inside of her thigh.
[spoili]
1a39a870fc901027d10a43838da1c05a.jpg
[/spoili]
[spoili]
PP-086-3RBtitanium.jpg
[/spoili]
-Though rarely used, she has an archery set that she enjoys. Her father had given it to her so it's very precious and she's afraid to break it. Plus it takes too much time to notch an arrow when in battle against witches.
[spoili]
90fcc55d60c1822f3cf5adaab4cf4d74.jpg
[/spoili]
[spoili]
93baa8522a3a552dc5a1a44f390dd60e.jpg
[/spoili]
[/fieldbox]
tumblr_o47j8n6MEY1v6l8b2o1_250.gif
tumblr_o47j8n6MEY1v6l8b2o4_250.gif

[fieldbox=:Mentality:, #458B74, solid]
~Health Ailments~
"I-I have none."
-She has slight PTSD from an incident when she was twelve. She wakes up screaming in the middle of the night and it takes awhile for her to realize that she's safe for awhile at least.

-She has ADHD and she hates it, she always has to move or twitch or play with something, she can never just sit still.

~Personality~
"I'm not like my brother."

Goofy || Energetic || Confident || Stubborn || Loving || Caring || Optimistic || Cold || Calculating || Funny || Insecure || Selfless

Thalia has two different sides to her, and some may think that she has a split personality disorder. She doesn't, it really just depends who she is with. She is very goofy and energetic when she is with her brother and she is constantly teasing him about dumb little things or mockingly calling him captain. She's pretty funny too when you get to know her and Thalia loves to tell stupid puns or jokes. She's extremely optimistic and she loves to look on the bright side, though she has her moments when she feels that all hope is lost. Thalia is could be compared to her brother and it could be considered that the two siblings are more alike than the two would like to admit. She can be extremely stubborn and she's willing to stand her ground for what she believes in, not only that but she is also extremely calculating, which battles with her ADHD. Her mind much rather sit down and make up a battle plan while another part of her wants to just race in, but she knows that would be a big problem. Thalia while in battle is extremely confident, she has confidence in her training and what she has learned, but at the same time because of her PTSD, she is afraid that she will have an episode and she's lucky that she's only had an episode while they weren't in battle. To people that she just met, Thalia is rather cold, and she refuses to actually get to know them, she feels that the less people she gets close to, the less heartache she'll face if something were to happen to them.

~History~
'...I refuse to share."

[spoili]
All Thalia has ever known is a life with her brother, from the day of her birth she was extremely close with him and she looked up towards him despite the fact that he was only a year older. Weston was her hero but I'm getting to far ahead. On October 19, a day after her brother's birthday, Thalia was born into the world, her parents like to think it was belated birthday gift to her brother.

She was too little to understand the great power and influence her family had within the hunting community but she soon grew to understand everything. When she was old enough, her father introduced her to the weapon room and she was attracted to two identical swords, and though it wasn't that rare she chose that weapon, it was rare that she chose both. She grew strong in battling left handed and right handed, something she would later come to be grateful for. Most River members only use one sword and then another weapon on the side. Thalia grew up learning how to hunt, she trained with her brother, worked hard to stand at the same level as him.

For awhile training was hard, especially the part where she had to sit and wait and Thalia had learned that she was diagnosed with ADHD, which made it hard for her to sit still. She would tap her foot, drum her fingers, fiddle with her swords or small daggers (another weapon of choice she chose), or do things she wasn't supposed to do. While her brother started to develop an identity, Thalia herself seemed to just be spiraling downward and she was confused with life around her. She couldn't find herself, she wasn't confident like her brother, she didn't have natural born leader skills, she began to envy him, though she never hated him. She just didn't understand how he could find himself at such a young age.

Thinking that on her first hunt that she would find herself, she begged her parents to come along and help out, she wasn't old enough. Though they were getting older, her parents weren't sure if she was quite ready, not quite at the ripe age of going out by herself, but she wanted so badly to show them that she was just as good as Weston. They were going to leave her at home alone with a close family friend but she begged and begged till they agreed and Thalia was ready to impress her father, mother and most importantly her brother. That never happened.

They were each posted at an exit, though Thalia was with her mother just in case, but the rest of a blur and Thalia can't even remember it. All she can remember was that there was suddenly searing pain in her right arm and she could feel heat make it's way up her arm, the smell of her burning flesh, and when she looked down she saw a burn start at her wrist and slowly start to wrap up her arm towards her elbow. Before it could get any further, she felt someone shove her back and her twelve year old body slammed into a tree trunk, her head knocking hard. Before she passed out she heard a scream and watched her mother fall.

The next time she woke up, it was three days later, her head hurt, her arm felt as if someone had jabbed a knife into it and dragged it up and her mother and father dead. From that day onward her brother was always there, more so than before, he never left her side and she never left his. Even though she is older, she still relies on him, of course she has his back when they hunt, but she relies on him when she has one of her episodes, or she just needs someone to talk to. For about a year and a half, Thalia refused to go hunting, to train of do anything (also since her arm had received a severe burn it took a while to rehabilitate.)

Eventually she got back up on her feet and from that day on she has been training hard ever since. There are days when she still has her episodes, though most of them tend to happen at night, she fears that they will happen during a mission and she will get everyone killed.

See Weston's Bio for another point of view.[/spoili]

~Likes~
"I do enjoy my swords."

Rain || Running || Her Swords || Teasing her brother || Drawing || Puns || Stars

~Dislikes~
"I don't really like bees...or honey."

Spicy Food || her ADHD || Witches || Magic || The Scar on her arm || Jelly Beans || Oreos

~Weaknesses~
"Most people would say my ADHD."

Just like her brother, Thalia is extremely hard headed and if she feels that she is right, she refuses to listen. Her ADHD is a huge problem since it is hard for her to sit still. Sometimes the arm with a scar on it seizes up and it makes it hard to fight.

~Strengths~
"I like to say my ADHD gives me an advantage."

Because she had trained her left hand, Thalia is able to fight left handed her her right proves to be useless. She is very god at reading people, being able to tell if they are lying or not. When using her throwing daggers she has deadly accuracy, don't get in her way. Both a strength and a weakness, her ADHD keeps on her toes, ready to move in the face of danger.

~Hobbies~
"Training helps ease my nerves."

Training || Playing Piano || Stargazing || Hiking || Practice || Sharpening her weapons

~Talents~
"I have a pretty good memory."

It must have run in the family because both siblings are very good at drawing. Unlike Weston, Thalia was not the best tracker but she had an excellent memory, one that could be called photographic even and she helps remember nitty gritty details. Before her mother passed and even after, Thalia was taught to be a very well rounded person, she's an excellent cook.

~Fears~
"If I tell you, then I'd have to kill you."

Despite her attitude, Thalia is absolutely afraid of screwing up and disappointing her brother. She's afraid of having one of her episodes during a battle and though she would give her life for those close her her, she fears death.
[/fieldbox]
tumblr_o4781aLMyt1uv7he0o2_500.gif

[fieldbox=:Other:, #458B74, solid]
*Relationships*
"I don't need anyone else but my brother."
All Relationships are Open

[spoili]~Friends~
~Family~

Weston Rivers - Hunter - Thalia looks up to her brother and relies on him. She knows that he will always be there for her and she will always be there for him. If she were to lose him she would be absolutely devastated.
Mother - Anastasia Rivers - Hunter - Deceased [spoili]
tumblr_mjh10nU14K1ri6njxo2_500.gif
[/spoili]
Father - Wilson Rivers - Hunter - Deceased [spoili]
Charlie-Hunnam-Jax-Teller-Sons-Anarchy-GIFs.gif
[/spoili]
. Uncle - Older brother to Weston's father - Jeremy Rivers - Hunter - 38 [spoili]
tumblr_mq748umsgE1qcxje5o1_r2_500.gif
[/spoili]
. Aunt - Scarlet Rivers - Hunter - 36 [spoili]
tumblr_inline_mguodcZUul1qcxwa1.gif
[/spoili]

~Enemies~
~Significant Other~[/spoili]
~Favorite Song~
"My brother and I don't listen to a lot of music."

~Anything Else~
"No, I think I'm good. Can I go now? I have training I have to do."
-She has a small pup named Sophie [spoili]
2326d202-5d66-4437-85fa-b333006c7212.jpg
[/spoili]
-She believes that she's the one that killed her parents
-Though she exudes confidence she hates herself
-Part of her wishes that she had died instead of her parents
-Her PTSD is starting to get bad
-The scar on her arm is starting to get worse and brings he pain almost everyday
"Nothing worth having comes easy."[/fieldbox]
tumblr_o1tr2cWk5t1v1cdi6o5_250.gif
tumblr_o3zbvxsQWW1qgpaguo4_250.gif
[/fieldbox]

An eye of an eye
Ladies and Gentlemen, I introduce you to Thalia Grace Rivers, sister to Weston Rivers. I hope you guys like her!

Quick Question! When will you be matching up and announcing partners?

@Gorgeous♠Chaos

Love him, would you mind him and Illiam being close friends?
Hmmm, yeah I suppose they could be close friends. Maybe they've known each other for a few years now and have gone on a few witch hunts together? However, I do see them butting heads from time to time. They seem to share similar negative qualities, such as stubbornness, the need to be right and the inability to be a follower. I imagine Illiam questioning Weston's authority, which he would not like at all.

• Useful
Reactions: QUEENIE
Reactions: HEX
Reactions: Shayla
Ghost is the only one without char being done or up at all I think.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
RELATIONSHIP PREPOSALS- Here's how it works: [spoili]
  • If you agree to all of my ideas you may either hit the thumbs up, the little heart, or let me know in a separate post that you agree.
  • If you don't like my ideas and have some of your own to suggest FEEL FREE TO DO SO! I'm always open to ideas!
  • If I get no response of my proposition in a few days I will post them again and retag you, just to make sure you saw it- so PLEASE make sure you let me know if you don't want to have a relationship at all, don't just leave me hanging! If you don't want them to have a specific relationship then I'll just put them down as neutral.
[/spoili]
Once someone has agreed to a relationship I color the whole proposition green so that I know I've already added it to my CS.

tumblr_nqdnqtczUP1tw3lmao7_250.png

embed.php

#2B7CB5
  • ⊰Full Name⊱
    «
    Willow Gemma Eldridge»

⊰Nicknames⊱
    «
    Wills, Willie»

⊰Age & Birthday⊱
    «
    18, May 5th»

⊰Gender & Sexuality⊱
    «
    Female ~ Straight»

⊰Allegiance⊱
    «
    Witch ~ Willow was born a witch, just like her father and older sister. Her mother on the other hand was a human. Not a hunter, certainly not, just an ordinary human being who treated everyone as an equal. While Willow wasn't raised to hate anyone, though some say it is in her blood to detest hunters, she doesn't truly hate them when they mind their own business... she just wishes they would keep to themselves and stop hunting. As far as she is concerned if the witches and hunters would just stop interacting life could go on peacfully and no one would ever get hurt.»

⊰Anything Else⊱
    «
    FC; Elle Fanning»
    tumblr_inline_ngv7fgi6Eo1rcrg0y.gif
  • ⊰Health Ailments⊱
    «
    Lactose Intolerant & a severe dairy allergy ... basically, if it's made with a dairy substance she can't ingest it without dying. Her skin is also very pale and burns extremely easily.»

⊰Eye Color⊱
    «
    Blue-Grey eyes»

⊰Hair Description⊱
    «
    straight, golden-blonde hair that varies anywhere from mid-back to hip length»

⊰Height⊱
    «
    5'2"»

⊰Weight⊱
    «
    112lbs»

⊰Natural Markings⊱
    «
    None»

⊰Piercings⊱
    «
    Ear lobes pierced once each»

⊰Tattoos⊱
    «
    None»

⊰Scars⊱
    «
    Nothing notable, just your ordinary little scratches and nicks.»

⊰Weapons⊱
    «
    At one time having a weapon never would have crossed her mind, but sadly times seem to only get worse. Willow tries to rely majorly on her animal friends for help and protection, but she does store a shield, a bow and a set of arrows in a hallow tree in the middle of the wood in case she ever needs to do more than is capable with her ability.»
    tumblr_m3lenhgxWe1r0c8z9o5_500.gif
  • ⊰Personality⊱
    wary/reserved/secretive/sentimental; Willow is a very careful girl who scares easily. She has a gentle soul and does her best to respect everything she comes across, even if she is opposed to it. She is quiet and doesn't make much noise ... most of the time, she has her moments as does just about everyone. Quiet doesn't mean shy though. She just happens to find excessive noise useless ... besides, if she's talking she might miss something that someone else says, which would seem rude in a conversation.
    kind/helpful/friendly; Willow is a kind soul who enjoys looking for ways to help and get to know others. It is something she takes great pleasure in and often does to relax or even for fun.
    trusting/loyal/responsible; If you give this petite girl your word you had better mean it. She can become quite feisty when she is double crossed. She is also incredibly loyal and won't take lightly if you trick her or lad her into a trap, after all, it's something she would never do to you.
    dreamer/inventive/creative/eccentric; There has always seemed to be something slightly off about Willow and well, her entire family. It's not really very noticable, but to say the least they all have quite a few quirks about them, Willie especially. Sometimes though, the most eccentric minds come up with the best ides ... almost like Edison and the lightbulb. Willow is always dreaming and creating things or models of things that she might one day figure out how to make for real. There is no limit to her imagination and one day, maybe there won't be a limit to her realization either.

⊰Likes⊱
    art
    singing
    painting
    acting
    dancing
    drawing/sketching
    school
    helping others
    swimming
    learning
    animals
    playing the cello
    quiet

⊰Dislikes⊱
    not being able to eat things with dairy or lactose in them
    disruptive people
    loud noise
    getting sick
    Rude people
    Judging someone or something before you truly know them

⊰Talents⊱
    swimming
    acting
    singing
    art
    dancing

⊰Hobbies⊱
    singing
    dancing
    performing
    swimming

⊰Strengths⊱
    creativity
    dancing
    Graceful
    swimming
    animals
    cello

⊰Weaknesses⊱
    dairy allergy
    too trusting
    overly wary
    can be too reserved
    injured animals ... she just has to try and make them better
    her imagination can sometimes seem as though it is running too wild.

⊰Fears⊱
    dying
    hunters
    dairy substances
    horror movies

⊰History⊱
    «
    Willow has grown up with a pretty normal childhood. She was taught from a young age to trust her imagination and not be afraid to explore things... well, part of that stuck with her, though she is afraid and prbably always will be. She has an older sister whom she considers to be her best friend. They share that type of bond where no matter what happens they are in it together.

Being born to a wizard and a human certainly had some challenges though ... mainly when the girls were born. Would they have powers? How would momma deal with the outbursts before the girls learned how to use their gifts? would the hunters kill all four of the family members if they were ever found? Though there was quite a bit of stress on the family, especiall the parents when the girls were young, they often did their best to shield the young ones, leading them to have a very sheltered but mostly safe and happy life. As she got older Willow began to explore things more and it wasn't until one fateful day while she was wandering about the woods when she was, maybe eleven, did she find out about her gift. It wasn't really much of a surprise that she was a witch, easy to tell when they lived in an area with mostly witches, and she should have expected the arrow to come zooming past, but she hadn't... not until it lodged itself in the tree less than a foot in front of her. As she froze she saw a chipmunk who almost seemed to be tugging on the hem of her dress. When she opened her mouth to ask the rhetorical 'what do you want, I really don't have time to chat' she was stunned when the animal apparently understood her and answered ... and she was even more surprised when she understood the answer and was able to run off, hiding in the hollow tree that she now uses to store her weapons in as it is far to small to fit her any longer... though if she had to squeeze in she might be able to, she just would not be able to get out without help most likely.»

⊰Gift⊱
    «
    Animal Communication ~ Willow, though born with the powers, didn't become aware of her ability until she was a young girl of approximately eleven. At first she could never communicate or understand unless she was in an emergency, but with practice and patience she learned to understand all of the creatures in the forest as well as a few others like the local animals. Still, her gift is not some all-mighty language barrier destructor and if she has never seen the species of animal or is for the most part unfamiliar it is difficult to near impossible to communicate. She might be able to get a few words or phrases here and there, but probably not enough for a proper conversation let alone sentence.»

⊰Favorite Song⊱
    «
    Once Upon A Dream»
    tumblr_lpsc3o4rt11qa219lo1_500.gif
  • ⊰Parents⊱
    Mom :: Alyssa Marie Spielz :: 53 :: Alive
    Dad :: Matteo Giancarlo Eldridge :: 56 :: Alive

⊰Siblings⊱
    «
    Sister :: Italia Ruby Eldridge :: 20 :: Alive»

⊰Pets⊱
    Jello :: Female :: 9yr :: DSH
    {Wasn't sure how many were allowed so figured I'd stick with just one to be safe}

⊰Significant Other⊱
    «
    Tag Me!»

⊰Friends⊱
    Tag Me!

⊰Enemies⊱
    Alexandra @Scorpio Queen - as a child, Alex was the witch that had just missed Willow with the arrow.
    Tag Me!

⊰Codeword⊱
    «
    An Eye For An Eye»
    giphy.gif
She's a witch that Weston is going to have a hard time hating, namely because she seems so gentle, and because her ability isn't necessarily destructive. I think when they first meet Weston is going to resent her, as he will all the witches, and will likely insult her often. At first he'll probably distrust her, thinking she is only pretending not to be evil. Over time, however, I think the two could grow from enemies and into friends. Thoughts?

View attachment 103092
Basics
:
~Name~
Her name has and always will Be Alexandra Rose Grey. She was named after Alexander the great and the library of Alexandria. Her Parents were very fanatical about history l. They said it made us who we are today. Apparently they meant that literally and physically.
~Nickname~
She went by Alex Lex or well just about anything you could think of to shorten her name though her name was unique and she did love it.
~Age & Birthday~
26 October 31st
~Allegiances~
Hunter's: Her father was a hunter and he was hoping for a son. However when she was older, she was better then any son he could of had. She was like a spy stealth and leathal. She never made deals with a witch. She killed them on the spot. Alex was fast and quick thinker. She was also agile and slippery.
~Gender~
Well duh She is a Girl, She has breasts for christ sake.
~Sexuality~
Heterosexual~ She likes guys come on, however she is a hunter so he time is obviously taken up by it
~Hair Color~
Her was long, straight and black. Her hair was as black as a ravens feathers. It was long and reaches the middle of her back. Straight as a stick sometimes had some wave to it.
~Eye Color~
Alex eye's were Hazel. They would change color with her mood and her eye's could be blue or green or really dark brown.
~Height~
Alex stands at about 5'8, she is leathe yet toned
~Weight~
Well quite rude to ask, but she weighs 120 lbs
~Piercings~
Her ears are pierced all the way up
He tongue, nose, belly button and lip are pierced a well
~Tattoos ~
Her arms and back were covered and depicting her kills and the Witches that are now dead
~Scars~
Many on her back covered by tattoos
~Weapons~
Bows and Arrows: She uses them because it is quick and very easy for her to use. She was amazing with them and her marksman ship is very good.

6 Barrel guns: She has two guns filled with bullets to kill Witches. She was the one that didn't take chances.

Dagger- Iron and steel blade dagger
Mentality:
~Health Ailments~
none
~Personality~
Prideful- Her mind was all about pride. She was a witch Hunter and if she let one go. Then she could not claim she was the best at what she did. Her tattoos told the story of every witch dead and more were added all the time.
Sarcastic- She had a dry sense of humor most people didn't get her sarcasm it was so good.
Temper - Alex had a slight temper and of she lost it. She definitely fly off the handle at you. Just make sure her dagger is not any where near her hands.
loyal- To those hunter's who have helped her in the past in a tight spot. Though that definitely ruined her pride for sure. she liked to be bale to say she single handedly took down a witch.
Daring- Where ever she went even if it looked dangerous. She had little to no fear and went right in.
Brave- She once again had no fear. She was brave Adventurous and Daring. which many even most hunters called luck with no brains
untrusting- She trusted no one and nothing except for her dog Shadow.
Smart- she had her hunter smarts and also book smarts she was more then weLloyd educated on the world and where she had been.
Adventurous-Could go anywhere and do anything. She loved new places and things
Witty- She had a come back and could stop aanswer train of thought with a few words.

~History~
Alexandra Grey grew up in a human world a hunters world. She had been her parents first child. She was what they could fairly say as a disappointment. She was definitely not a He and her mother died around her 3rd Birthdaydue to a disease. Well later her father told her when she was 5 it was a Witches curse.

By ten he had already killed many Witches lookingfor that one who cursed her mother. By 15 she had found her and kept up the killing of witches. they would not harm a innocent again under her watch. Her Father and her tracked across countries looking and searching for witches. Male and Female a like. At the age of 19 she had missed only one witch. The girl was younger, but she would find her and claim her life as her own trophy. That day was a shameful day for her. However her father told her not to worry. About 3 years ago He was cursed and killed leaving Alex with an even more of a darkened heart against Witches. she had trained Shadow to hunt down the smell of a witch. If he growled at you then that was a sign you were a witch or had been in contact with one.

~Likes~
Hunting
running
reading
working out
listening to music
killing Witches to keep the world safe
practicing
drinking
out smarting, men, woman and Witches a like
action movies
~Dislikes~
Witches
the way Horror movies depict things
rude people
dumb questions
stupid people who decide folowing a witch is okay
that people think many fairy tales were just stories (Hansel and gretal was no fairy tale it was a warning, though they did grow up to be amazing hunters.)
~Weaknesses~
Her pride
Her temper
her fear of being caught by a witch
~Strengths~
Her own and arrow
quickness
being agile
hard to catch
Her instincts they keep her alive
challenges
~Hobbies~
shooting
swimming
working out
hunting
~Talents~
Hunting (Witches and big game)
Shooting she has amazing marksman ship
~Fears~
Being caught by a witch
Loosing the last thing that was hers and hers alone ( her dog.)
: Other:
*Relationships*
~Friends~

open
~Family~
Mother Francesca Grey Deceased
Father Marcus Grey Deceased
Shadow 3 years old Rottweiler
~Enemies~
open
Willow @~Happily.Ever.After~
~Significant Other~
open
~Favorite Song~
Watch "Evanescence - Lithium" on YouTube
~Anything Else~
Face Claim Maggie Q
Eye for an Eye​
I think she and Weston could be one of two things. Good teammates, who have developed a strong bond and know they can count on each other. Or, they could be reluctant teammates who are in an ongoing rivalry. I base the latter on her prideful mindset and temperamental behavior, which might cause some tension between the two when they disagree on something or when she is in need of help and he comes to her aid. Which would you prefer?

~ The Shadow Queen ~

" In shadow I may Rule and Dwell..
But , My heart and soul remain one within the burning Light. "

6401295.png

emily-didonato-savage-beauty4.jpg

6401295.png

:Basics:
~Name~
Raven Belladonna Ayanna Blake
~Nickname~

Rae , Rave , Bella , Madam Blake , Shadow Queen , Shadow Mistress
~Age & Birthday~
22 , July 18th
~Allegiances~

Blackwood Witch ~ Raven was born into the Witch Coven as one born into the gift of the Shadows. Raven was the daughter of the once unstoppable & greatly feared Shadow Witch Queen, Ellyria Groa. Sadly years later , Ellyria turned to the darkness itself and allowed it to consume and take her. She vanished without a trace which left Raven with the vast burden of surpassing her power wise and in mental strength. The day she could hold her own upon her feet she was trained instantly without break. She rose to hold place in the High Arc's at the mere age of sixteen and became one of the finest witches and warriors.. She became better known than that of her own mother along with being favoritized by the Noble Families. It was the only life she had ever experienced and knew of.. In her mind it was the only option she had and to be the greatest leader and example she could possibly be.
~Gender~
Female
~Sexuality~
Heterosexual
tumblr_n8vdo1AA181qiis88o1_500.gif

6401295.png

~Hair Color~

In her younger years she used to keep her chocolate colored locks shortened and easily manageable. To be honest she did not fret over the way she looked in those years. It was around sixteen that she found herself liking her hair far longer and being able to feel it twine and play against that of the wind on her rides and or outings. Now , it silhouettes against her mid waist in wavy darkened chocolate tresses. Often , she will keep it braided or loose.. Depends all upon her mood mainly and it often smells of Honey , Rose & A tint of Cinnamon to it.

~Eye Color~
The only reminder she has of her mother are that of her Piercing Silver Eyes. It is in a way a reminder to her to never fall victim to that of the darkness and shadow like that of her beloved mother she treasured. They can become piercing steel grey when angered or upset and even appear to glow like that of the glistening night moon. When using her shadow magic , one eye remains piercing silver and the other becomes consuming midnight black.

~Height~
Amazingly enough , she stands at a wonderful 5'8. Most say she has legs that never end on her that are blatantly similar to that of her father's height.

~Weight~
She is rather lean and athletic in build due to working and training herself everyday. She knows you cannot always depend upon that of your abilities to save you and that you infact need to be in shape to keep strength and stamina in tact. She weighs in at 128 lbs of lean and athletic muscle tone.

~Piercings~
She has in both her right and left ear three diamond piercings in a single trail up. On the right ear on the upper part , she has a dragon piercing that twines about the edges as a marking of being A Higher Arc and a favorite to the Royal Part of the Coven.

~Tattoos~
Tree of Life ~ This was the first tattoo to ever mark her skin. The tree represents the thriving lives held in the world and the many branches in which she protects.. It reminds her that life is constantly blossoming and growing. That in order to survive and thrive it needs a firm base and to be one with all.

Chains of Hope ~ These resemble a great deal to her.. It reminds her to hold strong in who she is and bind herself away from the wicked side of Darkness that is always attempting to consume her soul. It reminds her that she has people to protect and those that she loves would be crushed to watch her fall into darkness to never find her way back.

Key To The Heart ~ This one reminds her that she is one who has always longed for love.. That her heart is utterly open to it even though she must shroud it away in order to keep from being seen as weak to those she leads. But , she knows all to well that she wants to find someone to love her for all that she is and not for how she is seen position wise.. She wants to be able to find a match for her own heart and give her love to someone and share a life happily with them in raising a family when times are of more peace.

~Scars~
N/A

~Weapons~
Shadow Tongue ~ A sythe that had once been forged for her mother but due to her untimely loss into the darkness was passed down to that of her. It is the only blade that can manipulate and work off any magic she deems forth into it.

Tome of Blood & Shadow Arts ~ With this Tome always found nearby to her it can act as a booster to her own magic. It is sealed by blood magic and can only be opened by those of her Mother's Bloodline. With this , she can combine both that of shadow & blood magic into one force to cause quite a few tricks up her sleeve; It can also serve as a barrier.

Moonstone Dagger ~ A special blade formed for her that was said to be blessed with the blood of a great serpent dragon called , Isdriale. It is said when it pierces the skin a form of script magic will pattern across the skin and delve within. Once , it has scripted the heart the individual will perish instantly into dust.
Emily-DiDonato-for-Calzedonia-campaign-Spring-Summer-2015-photo-shoot-by-Adam-Franzino-016.jpg

" Shadow Butterflies are one of her many abilities that will coarse across her legs and become reality. Under her control they will swarm and attack anyone she deems an enemy to her and cause a temporary madness upon them."
6401295.png

:Mentality:
~Health Ailments~
N/A ~ Will sometimes faint and or collapse after over using that of her abilities.
~Personality~
Brave ~ Raven fears little in her life to be honest. She will take any challenge and face it head on without a moments consideration in mind and do instantly what is for the best of everyone.

Hotheaded ~ She can become slightly hot headed when people push her buttons far to long and hard. Which than drives her to her own breaking point of patience.

Gifted ~ She was a gifted lyrical songstress from the day of her birth. It flowed naturally from her lips and became a devoted love and passion of her's. It can also entwine with that of her shadow magic in a special ability of her own that she developed at a young age.

Intelligent ~ She is extremely smart and very quick witted in all things she puts her mind to. Can be very inventive and excellent with planning and strategies.

Natural Born Leader ~ With her father being head of security and her mother once being the head of the traveling Covens in the town.. She was born into learning and gaining her own sense of leadership. She can often be found teaching the younger generation's of Witches & Wizards or leading her own group. She among a select few are next in line to gain great power and with that she takes her leadership with fluent ease.

Caring ~ She care's greatly for her friends , Coven & family. She would be willing to die for them without a second thought and place herself on the line for the better being of the Coven.

Secretive ~ Raven often doesn't say much on how she is feeling and will keep it hidden if she feels it to be the right thing to do at that time. In her mind she believes that her feelings are minor and not truly something that need to be said aloud when there are higher priorities about to be handled and dealt with.

Loyal ~ You earn her trust and you will always have it without any questioning by her. It may take sometime especially if you are of the puny hunter breeding.

Just ~ When it come's to choice's and decision's faced within her Coven she always proceed's to answer and settle all things fairly based on the want's and needs of the younger and older generations.

Spontaneous ~ Raven secretly loves to do spur of the moment things.. She believes you should live your life to the fullest no matter what the case at hand is.

Agile ~ She is well quipped and born with natural fox like skill's. Those all involve being able to sneak , scale , hide or enter wherever she wishes without notice unless she announces it.

Hopeless Romantic ~ Yes , she like every girl dreams of finding her true love and she won't go announcing that to anyone. She has yet to be in love and shy's away from it greatly. Everyone needs love and in time she preys to find it.

Charming ~ She can turn on the charm and flirtatious side when the time calls upon it to get out of a tricky situation.. It can be plenty of fun at times for sure to her and you can always tell by the gleam in her eyes she enjoys it.

Firm Handed ~ Of course she wants her friends and younger generations. But , much life the discipline and training she places herself through she will do it upon the others. She does not want them weak and one must push themselves to be a far cry from it at times.

Swordswoman ~ She is very keen and deadly when she has a blade in hand.. No matter the kind it is all but a matter of time until she master's it completely with grace.

Trickster ~ Loves to play games and toy with people. Due to her abilities she can quickly pick up and sense other's weaknesses and such to declare upon what ways she can manage or keep them under her keen playful eye's. This is a rare side to be seen and can only be witnessed by that of her friends.

Guarded ~ In her entire life span there has not been a single day in which she has not been guarded and or defensive on divulging others who do not know of her past. In her opinion , she has been constantly been told that her mother was of the greatest shame upon her family no matter how greatly the little girl tucked within loves her.. It is a topic she fears facing and or talking upon.

Darkness ~ Within her grows a darkness unlike any other. It is desperate to consume her soul and fill her fully with wicked and evil ways. It is why she must be so strong and cold hearted to make sure it can never overrule who she truly is.

Gentle ~ She has a soft spot she doesn't show most...She adore's children and she deal's with the knowing she may never be able to be a perfect mother in the future.. She can often be found outside playing with the younger members of the Coven and or with her friends.

~History~
Life was perfection well from when she was a child. She was born to a mother and father who loved one another unconditionally without question. When she let her gaze befall that of her parents in her young eyes she would witness a love unlike any other. She dreamed of being loved like that someday. Time passed slowly and her and her sister were raised happily alongside one another. But , not all lives can remain happily ever after in the Coven no matter the case. It was during one of the High Arc gatherings that occurred yearly in the coven to unite all the families. Her mother had been distant over the previous weeks and her father & grandmother would tell her repeatedly that her mother simply needed space after several strenuous missions. They were all seated about listening to the pressing matters at hand when suddenly the double doors burst widely open as a haze of shadows creeped in. There , stood her mother cloaked in shadow and black.. Her eyes swam a silvery black as she looked upon all with a cruel smirk held to her features. It was than that she began to strike down all in her way as she sputtered words in latin. At last , the council came forth to join there powers and drive her back.. Raven's eyes shook as her body did in fear upon the power hungry woman that stood before her.. Tears streaked her cheeks as she screamed out for her mother to stop only to watch her mother laugh maniacally and vanish into the shadows. From that day onwards she was expected to surpass and better herself in becoming a true master and higher Arc..
( Rest will unfold in the RP..)

~Likes~
Dogs ~ Animals ~ Car's ~ Salads ~ Magic ~ Swords ~ Reading ~ Guitar ~ Parties ~ Singing ~ Running ~ Coffee ~ Fixing things ~ Research ~ Alchemy ~ Action Movies ~ Sweet Tea ~ Pound Cake ~ Friends ~ Winter ~ Rainy days ~ Hiking ~ Parcour ~ Night Time ~ Swimming ~ Beach ~ The Coven ~ Music ~ Her Family ~ Izzy Hale ~ Acrobatic Practice ~ Weight lifting ~ Romance Novels ~ Flirting/Charm ~ Wide Open Fields ~ Farms ~ Quiet ~ Long walks Alone ~ Festivals ~ Shrimp ~ Pumpkin Spice ~ Black and white films ~ Old books ~ Museum's ~ Adventures ~ Waterfall Diving~ Shadow Magic ~ Learning ~ Leading

~Dislikes~
Her father at times ~ Liar's ~ People who aren't true to who they are. ~ Arrogance ~ Overly being cocky ~ The color orange ~ People who find themselves superior ~ Backstabber's ~ Her Mother ~ Hunters.. ( Hidden Reason.) ~ Overly hot days ~ Evil

~Weaknesses~
Emotions ~ Being Open ~ Kiwis ~ Shadow Storms ( Is not at a level where she can stably control one without fainting) Her Stubbornness ~ Her Guard ~ Her loyalty.. Can be to steadfast and strong ~ Her mother

~Strengths~
Umbrakinesis ~ Mental Strength ~ Leadership Skills ~ Resourceful ~ Dependable ~ Guardian ~ Calm ~ Shadow Kiss Song ~ Shadow Thieving ~

~Hobbies~
Running ~ Magical Training and Conditioning ~ Close Combat Training ~ Reading ~ Singing ~ Healing Teaching ~ Summoning ~ Riding ~ Exploring ~

~Talents~
Umbrakinesis ~ Sword Fighting ~ Spell Book Incantations ~ Horseback Riding ~ Alchemy ~ Blood Magic/Minor ~ Levitation~ Shadow Butterflies ~ Leadership ~ Healing ~ Research ~ Minor close combat skills ~

~Fears~
Being betrayed by someone close to her.
Dying by that of a Hunter's hand.
The Coven being destroyed completely.
Falling in love only to lose them soon after.
Becoming consumed fully by darkness itself and becoming a monster.
Losing her abilities.
Being a failure in the eyes of her Coven and her friends.
Her father dying by her hand or that of her estranged mother.
Facing her mother & having to be the one to slay her by her own hand.

Emily-emily-didonato-27864154-491-640.png

6401295.png

:Other:
*Relationships*
~Friends~
ALL OPEN ~ PM and or Tag Me!
~Family~
Dastion Jax Blake ~ Father ~ 48 ~ Alive ~ Head of Noble & Royal Security ~ Water Mage

Ellyria Groa Delcour " Blake" ~ Mother ~ Alive ~ 42 ~ Fallen Witch ~ Dark One ~ Shadow Witch
Helena Marie Blake ~ Sister ~ Alive ~ 18 ~ Earth Witch
Regina Annaliese Blake ~ Step Mother ~ Alive ~ 38 ~ Fire Witch ~ High Arc
Eleanor Chyler Eastwood ~ Grandmother/Mother's Side ~ Alive ~ 67 ~ Smoke Witch ~ Higher Arc Elder
Addison Passiphei Blake ~ Half Sister ~ Alive ~ 10 ~ Witch Element Unknown
~Enemies~
~Significant Other~
~Gift~
Umbrakinesis ~ Shadow Manipulation & Control
~Favorite Song~
~Anything Else~

As a Young higher Arc witch on her fifteen birthday she was gifted with her own familiar by the name of , Echo. Who in return can change into with her human name , Ayana.
She can often be found riding in the fields with the horse she found as a foal being beaten by his Master in which she struck him down in the same manner. The fine stallion's name is , Tulio.

An Eye for An Eye!!
She is exactly the type of person that Weston would hate. And, truthfully, I don't think she would like him much either. Enemies for these two? Though, later down the road I think they may learn to respect each other, but still wouldn't particularly like each other... but, that will come way, way later. Thoughts?

⚫THE CONTROLLER OF AIR⚫
#99ffcc
View attachment 103318
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀〈〈〈♦ ZAAVAN PORTER ♦〉〉〉▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⚫BASICS⚫

⚫Name⚫
Zaavan Jasper Porter

⚫Nicknames(s)⚫
Z, Vanny (His family calls him this one), The Shy One, The Controller of Air, The Defender of Freedom & Change, Raven's Peak's Resident Alchemist

⚫Age & Birthday⚫
Twenty-Two/June 13th (♊)

⚫Allegiances⚫
The Witches & Magic Users of The Raven's Peak Coven

Zaavan is the son of two powerful Magic Users and the grandson of a Legendary Witch, so for him to NOT be aligned with the Witches would just be insanity. Since he could walk, he has been surrounded by magic and learning about when to use it and when to not use it. His parents and grandparents would teach him about Hunters, and how to avoid being anywhere near them. Zaavan has only heard bad things about the hunters, he knows them as uncivilized beasts who are only out for blood and violence.

⚫Gender⚫
Male

⚫Sexuality⚫
Bisexual
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
⚫APPEARANCE⚫

⚫Hair Color⚫
Black/Thick/Shaved into a fade on the sides and raised up on top.

⚫Eye Color⚫
Brown/Hazel

⚫Height⚫
6'2.5"

⚫Weight⚫
237 lbs. of Pure Muscle

⚫Piercings⚫
None

⚫Tattoos⚫
None. Zaavan likes to keep his skin flawless and pristine at all times.

⚫Scars⚫
There not actual scars, but Zaavan does have freckles on his nose and cheeks.

⚫Weapons⚫
Zaavan doesn't use the normal weapons that most would probably use. Since he has great control over his gift, somewhat great control, he doesn't need to use weapons that often but he does have a couple that he keeps on or around him just for safety measure.

1. His Staff: It helps amplify his physical air attacks and it also turns into a kite-like device that helps him navigate in the air when he uses his powers to fly.

2. Potion Bottles: Zaavan is still learning how to make ones that are actually effective, but he does carry a satchel full of potion making material and bottles. He has learned how to make basic healing, trapping, and burning potions, but nothing too deadly yet.

3. Golden Spear: When he feels like fighting against someone on just a physical level, Zaavan will bring out his family's Golden Spear that was made to only be held and used by a Porter Male.
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
⚫MENTALITY⚫

⚫Health Ailments⚫
None. He's magically immune to the basic sicknesses of the world, like allergies and mental issues.

⚫Personality⚫
Zaavan can usually be seen hanging out on his own near the higher points of Raven's Peak. He loves to go on his own little journies, discovering new things about the world around him. He is an independent and carefree guy, just like the element he controls. Zaavan doesn't mind having people come along when he goes on these trips to the higher peaks, wanting to feel the world around him change and feel the breeze moving past him without him controlling it. Zaavan has a peaceful and protective aura that most people can just feel when they're around him. He hates unnecessary drama but he will never let anyone try to make him look like some coward.

Zaavan is a wise man, he can adapt to situations fairly quick. He's resourceful and knows how to get a situation under control or he'll try to get the issue handled as best as possible. He's not antisocial, but his soft-spoken voice and shy ways make him look standoffish towards others. He will admit it to anyone that he is shy around new people since he had such a sheltered childhood and he didn't go out a lot until he turned seventeen. Zaavan is a caring individual and tries to never hurt anyone unless they hurt him first or someone he cares about.

Zaavan can become very emotional towards different events that happen in his life. He doesn't like to lose control since his powers are affected by his emotions. When he gets angry, he REALLY gets angry. He'll fight someone for as long as he's able to stand up and give a few good swings or gusts of winds. He doesn't have an off switch when it comes to letting his anger be released. Thanks to meditation, he has been learning how to turn his anger into a better source of energy and his time. Most people, especially the hunters, should be grateful that he is learning how to control his anger and outbursts before he does something everyone will regret.

When he's not off in the hills or fighting someone because of something they did, Zaavan can be reached in the basement of his home cooking up potions and other insane experiments. He's creative and intelligent, figuring out how different minerals and substances work together and what ones should NEVER be put together. He is known as Raven's Peak's Resident Alchemist because he is the one that knows almost the most about basic potion making and what materials are needed to make the right potions. He loves to show off his knowledge and doesn't mind an audience in his basement/laboratory when he's working.

Even though he might seem like a calm and balanced person, he is very clumsy and can slip over some of the smallest of obstacles. It's a good thing that he has control over air since he can use it to keep him balanced when he can't do it himself. It isn't uncommon to hear loud bangs and see colorful smoke come flowing out of the basement of his home when he makes a misjudgment on a potion. He has turned himself into a few living and nonliving things over the years. So if you can get past his shyness and angry outbursts, you will soon gain a loving and smart friend for life that will always have your back, no matter the events the come by staying loyal.

⚫History⚫
Zaavan doesn't tell most people about his childhood since he was sheltered for most of his younger years and was kept from others for the most part. The only thing most people really know about him is that he is the only child of a very powerful Witch and a very powerful Wizard and that he is also the grandson of a Legendary Witch who helped keep Raven's Peak protected for soo many years. When he turned seventeen was when he was allowed to explore the world and meet people, which he did and he became good friends with a few witches around his age group.

(More To Come In The IC)

⚫Likes⚫
Magic. Raven's Peak. Learning new things. Potion Making. Alchemy. Reading. Flying. Food. Animals. Traveling. High Places. Creating things. Mornings. Meeting people... even if he's shy. Intellectual Conversations. Cotton Candy. Shades of blue. Dancing. Writing. Body Oils. His freckles. Jokes. Laughing. Oceans. Yoga. Meditation. Sleeping in. Long nights. Showing off his skills. Having Aerokinesis. The smell of vanilla. Nonjudgmental people. The other witches. Learning new spells. Magical & Physical Training.

⚫Dislikes⚫
The hunters. Rose Valley. Violence. Losing control. Abuse. Being called antisocially. Sushi. Disrespect in any way and/or form. Negative vibes. Liars. Cheaters. Traitors. Disloyalty. Idiots. Pollution in the air.

⚫Weaknesses⚫
His family. Chocolate. Emotional. Clumsiness. Strong Winds (He isn't at the level of controlling those yet). Shyness. His Pride. Too loyal sometimes.

⚫Strengths⚫
Aerokinesis. Physically strong. Mentally strong. Potion Making. Alchemy. Helpfulness. Resourceful. Caring. Diplomatic. Protective.

⚫Hobbies⚫
Hiking. Meditation. Potion Making. Alchemy. Magical Training & Conditioning. Physical Training & Conditioning.

⚫Talents⚫
Aerokinesis. Flying. Levitation. Potion Making. Alchemy. Leadership. Spear-Wielding.

⚫Fears⚫
His family being killed by hunters.
Getting defeated or/and killed.
Losing control of his powers.
Using too much magic at once and causing his own death.
⚫MISCELLANEOUS⚫

⚫Friends⚫
(OPEN, PM OR TAG ME)

⚫Family⚫
Tamara Porter (Grandmother, 54, Alive & Still Fiesty)
Lucian Porter (Father, 33, Alive & Still Overprotective)
Nicolette Porter (Mother, 31, Alive & Still Smothering)
Nigel Porter (Brother, 15, Alive & More Annoying Than Anyone Else)

⚫Enemies⚫
(OPEN, PM OR TAG ME)

⚫Significant Other⚫
(TBA)

⚫Gift⚫
Aerokinesis
If it wasn't obvious enough, Zaavan has control over air. He can manipulate the gasses in the atmosphere to do things that he wants them to do. He can use winds to propel himself or repel things away from him, he has the power to manipulate the air around his own body to fly and/or levitate when needed. The downside to this power is he doesn't have full control over every ability of the power, he can't create whirlwinds, tornadoes, hurricanes and any other big time wind phenomenons yet. He also doesn't have the magical capability yet to condense the air around him and others to create weapons and other materials from it. Another aspect of Aerokinesis that he doesn't have any control over is the power to control oxygen, that might take years for him to learn how to cut off the oxygen for others.

⚫Anything Else⚫
〉〉〉Zaavan has never been around a hunter or a group of hunters. He will keep his guard up around them at all times until they show him that they can be trusted.

〉〉〉Zaavan sometimes sleeps on the hills and most people can just follow the weirdly amplified movement of the air to find him on the very top of the hills.

AN EYE FOR AN EYE!
Weston is going to despise him in the beginning, purely because Zaavan is a witch. He'll make side remarks whenever Zaavan is being clumsy, he won't take most of the things Zaavan says seriously. With time, though, I think these two could eventually grow to be friends. But, that will take an extremely long time, as Weston has been raised to believe witches are evil, and Zaavan has been raised to avoid them. What do you think?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
RELATIONSHIP PREPOSALS

She's a witch that Weston is going to have a hard time hating, namely because she seems so gentle, and because her ability isn't necessarily destructive. I think when they first meet Weston is going to resent her, as he will all the witches, and will likely insult her often. At first he'll probably distrust her, thinking she is only pretending not to be evil. Over time, however, I think the two could grow from enemies and into friends. Thoughts?
I'd say that would work splendidly ... especially since Alexandra is basically going to hate her forever, might be nice to have a hunter who isn't trying to slay her X3

• If you agree to all of my ideas you may either hit the thumbs up, the little heart, or let me know in a separate post that you agree.
  • If you don't like my ideas and have some of your own to suggest FEEL FREE TO DO SO! I'm always open to ideas!
  • If I get no response of my proposition in a few days I will post them again and retag you, just to make sure you saw it- so PLEASE make sure you let me know if you don't want to have a relationship at all, don't just leave me hanging! If you don't want them to have a specific relationship then I'll just put them down as neutral.
[/spoili]
Once someone has agreed to a relationship I color the whole proposition green so that I know I've already added it to my CS.

I think she and Weston could be one of two things. Good teammates, who have developed a strong bond and know they can count on each other. Or, they could be reluctant teammates who are in an ongoing rivalry. I base the latter on her prideful mindset and temperamental behavior, which might cause some tension between the two when they disagree on something or when she is in need of help and he comes to her aid. Which would you prefer?

She is exactly the type of person that Weston would hate. And, truthfully, I don't think she would like him much either. Enemies for these two? Though, later down the road I think they may learn to respect each other, but still wouldn't particularly like each other... but, that will come way, way later. Thoughts?

Weston is going to despise him in the beginning, purely because Zaavan is a witch. He'll make side remarks whenever Zaavan is being clumsy, he won't take most of the things Zaavan says seriously. With time, though, I think these two could eventually grow to be friends. But, that will take an extremely long time, as Weston has been raised to believe witches are evil, and Zaavan has been raised to avoid them. What do you think?
I'm all for that idea, Zaavan will probably make the wind blow around and make him fall everytime Weston makes a comment about his clumsiness xD.

[/spoili]

Good teammates, who have developed a strong bond and know they can count on each other. Or, they could be reluctant teammates who are in an ongoing rivalry. I base the latter on her prideful mindset and temperamental behavior, which might cause some tension between the two when they disagree on something or when she is in need of help and he comes to her aid. Which would you prefer? thinking good strong bond can count on one another, however can have some issues with her thick headedness and temper

Status
Not open for further replies.