. Weston Francis Rivers .

~Nickname~
"Only my friends get to shorten my name. Know your place."
. Wes, West .

~Age & Birthday~
"My sister will try to tell you she's older than me. She lies."
. 24 & October 18th .

~Allegiances~
"Do not confuse me for one of those disgusting magic wielders. It's just plain insulting."
Hunters - Descends from a family of hunters. They have been training for generations, and in The Rivers have become very famous among other hunters. For decades the family has devoted themselves to hunting and killing witches, and they think of themselves as Saviors. In their eyes, all witches are evil, without a doubt. Weston has now assumed the leader position for the band of hunters involved in 'The Prophecy.'

~Gender~
"Again, another insult."
. Male .

~Sexuality~
"Yeah, not really into the whole dude-on-dude thing."
. Heterosexual .
[/bg]
zac-efron-charlie-st-cloud-confused.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
:Appearance:
~Hair Color~
"It's only red in the sun. Unlike my sister, who is a constant redhead."
. Brown-Sometimes Reddish, Thick, Soft, Top is usually swept towards the Right, Smells like the Forest .

~Eye Color~
"My mom always said they're as blue as the ocean."
. Bright Blue .

~Height~
"I enjoy being tall."
. 5'10'' .

~Weight~
"Most of this is muscle, mind you."
. 176 lbs .

~Piercings~
"The only metal entering my skin is that of my enemy's blade."
. N/A .

~Tattoos~
"Just my family's crest. There's no need for anything else."
[spoili]
56ef267b3b46280bb9ecd308ea6596fe.jpg
[/spoili]

~Scars~
"We all have battle scars."
. Several small scars here and there. Most notable is the 2 inch one just under his chin, from a hunting incident .

~Weapons~
"I'm a trained killer, of course I know how to wield multiple weapons."
. Weston's go-to weapon is a large Ax, which was custom made for him [spoili]
medieval-battle-axe-wire_2.jpg
[/spoili] .
. He also owns a sword, which will be his secondary weapon. He doesn't enjoy using it as much as his ax, however. It is made of silver
[spoili]
attachment.php
[/spoili] .
. Lastly, Wes has a pistol, which used to be his father's. He uses it as little as possible, however, mainly because he does not feel like wasting his money on bullets. He also doesn't like how loud it is, as it calls attention to him. He only uses it in extreme situations, even though it is almost always on him. He's only ever actually pulled the trigger twice since he got it, though he did have target-practice with his father as a child
[spoili]
Hayes-Custom-gun.jpg
[/spoili] .
[/bg]
Zefron-zac-efron-25576873-500-213.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
: Mentality:
~Health Ailments~
"I don't have time for sickness."
. N/A .

~Personality~
"Truthfully, this depends on who you are to me."
. Strong willed, loyal, brave. Weston is very confident in who he is, and knows what he wants. He is not afraid of a little confrontation or a challenge, he has always been the type to step up to the plate. He knows he has to work to achieve his goals, and is more than happy to put in the necessary work. While strangers and acquaintances may think of him as cold and unforgiving, the people who are close to him know that Weston is a very loving individual. He is selfless, willing to sacrifice himself for another. Very much the hero type, Weston is the first to offer his help when someone is in need. Wes sometimes acts older than he truly is, as his default attitude is serious. It takes a bit of coaxing to get Weston to joke around, and the time frame for him to goof off is very short. He is a natural born leader, partially because he cannot assume the role of a follower. Stubborn, and a tad bit disobedient, Weston does not take orders well. He does what he wants, and nothing more. When upset, Weston is very hostile, one characteristic he does not have shame in, as he perhaps should. He feels that if he does not like someone or a situation he should not waste his energy trying to hide the fact. Despite this, he is not a negative person, and thanks to his logical way of thinking Weston usually finds solutions to his problems as quickly as possible .

~History~
"No one cares about my tragic backstory."
[spoili]
The Rivers family has been hunting for several generations. Customs and weapons were passed down, the family sought out spouses who would also hunt, in order to keep the tradition going. They had always been strong haters of all witches, and passionate witch hunters. Due to the family's several accomplishments, they are largely known among the hunting community.

First born to Wilson and Anastasia Rivers, Weston was a happy baby boy. Early on, his parent's knew he was going to be a control freak. He was the kid who took charge in games, the one who enforced rules among his young peers, who put his toys away the minute he was finished playing with them. Shortly after Weston was born, Anastasia announced she was pregnant again. Weston has never known life without his baby sister.

Due to the double pregnancies, Wilson and Anastasia took a two year break from hunting. However, Weston knew his family were hunters well before he understood what the term meant. He was taught from birth that Witches are the source of all evil, and that everyone should do their part to exterminate him. It wasn't until Weston was five that he truly comprehended what it meant to exterminate the vile species he had been raised to loath.

Despite the slim age difference between Weston and his younger sister, Thalia, he has always felt very protective of her. They played together, they learned how to wield weapons together, how to track together. Weston spent most of his childhood at his sister's side, and he considered her his best friend- even if she did get on his nerves from time to time. It wasn't until Weston was seven, and Thalia was six, that he truly started to develop an identity of his own. Up to that point he had only ever been what his family wanted to be- as most children are. A product of the socialization of his parent's, if you will.

By the time Weston was ten he had pretty much decided Axes were his favorite weapon. This was an oddity in his family, as his elders consistently preferred either fire arms or swords. For reasons Weston had not understood, his father took great pride in his son's strange choice in primary weapon, often gloating about how skilled Wes was with his vast amount of training axes.

A few weeks after Weston had turned eleven, when his sister was ten, their parent's began to take them on hunting trips. Of course, Weston's mother and father did most of the work, but going on hunts was somewhat a coming of age ritual in the Rivers family. Only a year later did Weston begin to actually participate in the hunts.

One day, when Weston was thirteen, his whole family went on a hunt together, and his aunt and uncle tagged along. His father was putting more responsibility on his children, which meant that they would begin to hunt more on their own rather than clinging to their parent's side. The plan was for them to divide and conquer, each of them positioned at an exit just in case the witch tried to escape. Weston heard a lot of screaming from his post, and hesitated to run to his family's aid because his father had instructed him not to compromise the hunt. Sadly, this hesitation prevented Weston from potentially his parents.

The witch had fled, leaving Wilson and Anastasia for dead. Weston was devastated by the sight of them laying in their own blood, soon finding himself stumbling around in search for his sister. His aunt, Scarlet, found her a few yards away, unconscious. After trying to wake her, and checking for her heartbeat, Weston's uncle, Jeremy, rushed them all to the hospital.

Weston was in hysterics the whole night, and in the morning it was declared that Thalia was in a coma. The young boy refused to leave his sister, staying in her hospital room the next three days until she woke up. For several weeks after she woke up he still refused to leave her, it seemed as though they were attached at the hip. For the next couple of years Weston only left for extremely short periods of time, to go hunt with his other family members.

Only when Weston was seventeen, and Thalia was sixteen, did he begin to give her some space. Still, he is, and likely always will be, very protective of his sister. He prioritizes her over anything else. The two lived with their aunt and uncle until Weston was nineteen, at which point they began to hunt by themselves.
[/spoili]

~Likes~
"I won't lie, I'm a sucker for baby animals."
. Traveling, Iced Tea, Play-fighting, Banter, Puns, Waves, Full Moons, Paintball and Baby Animals .

~Dislikes~
"Most of all? Witches. Obviously."
. Magic, Hangnails, Snow, Rain, Jellybeans, Dancing, Worms, Wind and Traffic .

~Weaknesses~
"Oh look, another thing I don't have time for."
. Sometimes Weston allows his pride to get in the way, which may cause problems for those relying on him. He is very hard-headed, occasionally making him hard to work with. He has a bad habit of being insensitive, often hurting people's feelings unintentionally. Arguably, Weston's biggest weakness is his intense unwillingness to make compromise and trust those he has already deemed as sketchy .

~Strengths~
"I'm not one for bragging."
. Weston has an abundance of bravery, make him the type to face challenges head-on. He does well in roles of leadership, and is very good at self-regulation. He knows what is fair and what is not. Wes is physically strong, and is very agile .

~Hobbies~
"Honestly, I don't have much time for silly little 'hobbies.'"
. Fishing, Target Practice, Hiking and Mountaineering .

~Talents~
"I am a man of many talents."
. Weston is an excellent tracker, as he spent most of his time learning how to hunt and track from his father as a child. While he is not passionate about art, Weston is very good at drawing. He is able to jump 10 feet (12 with adrenaline). He can beat box, pretty well actually, and despite how unmanly it sounds Wes took the time to learn how to sew .

~Fears~
"If I tell you my fears you become a threat. Let's not do that."
. Weston has an ongoing fear of flying, and will refuse to get on a plane when there is another option. He is also not fond of voids, or empty spaces, as he finds them rather unsettling. And, while he knows it is extremely irrational, Weston has a seemingly unshakable fear of being eaten alive .
[/bg]
week-in-review-zac-efron-robsten.gif

[bg=#ffffff]
:Other:
*Relationships*
"My sister is the most important person to me. No one rivals her."
[spoili]

~Friends~
. Illiam Whiteman - Good friend, but they do butt heads sometimes .

~Enemies~
. Raven Blake - Cannot stand her. Later on he will learn to respect her, but he will never think of her as a friend .

~Other~
. Alexandra Grey - Good Teammates, but she does get on his nerves often .
. Willow Eldridge - Enemies for now, but he will grow to be her friend because she is not evil like he thought a witch would be .
. Zaavan Porter - Enemies in the beginning, but will grow to be friends .

~Family~
. Thalia Rivers - Hunter - Weston loves his sister more than he loves anything else in the world. He teases her constantly, but at the end of the day her safety is his top priority. If he ever lost her, he would likely loose himself as well.
. Mother - Anastasia Rivers - Hunter - Deceased
[spoili]
tumblr_mjh10nU14K1ri6njxo2_500.gif
[/spoili]
Father - Wilson Rivers - Hunter - Deceased [spoili]
Charlie-Hunnam-Jax-Teller-Sons-Anarchy-GIFs.gif
[/spoili] .
. Uncle - Wilson's older brother - Jeremy Rivers - Hunter - 38
[spoili]
tumblr_mq748umsgE1qcxje5o1_r2_500.gif
[/spoili] .
. Aunt - Scarlet Rivers - Hunter - 36
[spoili]
tumblr_inline_mguodcZUul1qcxwa1.gif
[/spoili] .
[/spoili]

~Favorite Song~
"I don't listen to much music."
(I just had to, and I'm not sorry)

~Anything Else~
"I've done enough sharing. Go interrogate someone else."
. Is more of a cat person, but he will claim he likes dogs better .
. Had a mohawk when he was a pre-teen. "Never again." .
. Favorite color is 'Envy Green.' .
. Calls his little sister 'Tallie.' He will not allow anyone else to get away with calling her this .

[/bg]
[bg=#a8a8a8]"How can you hide from what's inside?"
[/bg]

An eye for an eye.

Last edited:
tumblr_nqdnqtczUP1tw3lmao7_250.png

embed.php

#2B7CB5
  • ⊰Full Name⊱
    «
    Willow Gemma Eldridge»

⊰Nicknames⊱
    «
    Wills, Willie»

⊰Age & Birthday⊱
    «
    18, May 5th»

⊰Gender & Sexuality⊱
    «
    Female ~ Straight»

⊰Allegiance⊱
    «
    Witch ~ Willow was born a witch, just like her father and older sister. Her mother on the other hand was a human. Not a hunter, certainly not, just an ordinary human being who treated everyone as an equal. While Willow wasn't raised to hate anyone, though some say it is in her blood to detest hunters, she doesn't truly hate them when they mind their own business... she just wishes they would keep to themselves and stop hunting. As far as she is concerned if the witches and hunters would just stop interacting life could go on peacfully and no one would ever get hurt.»

⊰Anything Else⊱
    «
    FC; Elle Fanning»
    tumblr_inline_ngv7fgi6Eo1rcrg0y.gif
  • ⊰Health Ailments⊱
    «
    Lactose Intolerant & a severe dairy allergy ... basically, if it's made with a dairy substance she can't ingest it without dying. Her skin is also very pale and burns extremely easily.»

⊰Eye Color⊱
    «
    Blue-Grey eyes»

⊰Hair Description⊱
    «
    straight, golden-blonde hair that varies anywhere from mid-back to hip length»

⊰Height⊱
    «
    5'2"»

⊰Weight⊱
    «
    112lbs»

⊰Natural Markings⊱
    «
    None»

⊰Piercings⊱
    «
    Ear lobes pierced once each»

⊰Tattoos⊱
    «
    None»

⊰Scars⊱
    «
    Nothing notable, just your ordinary little scratches and nicks.»

⊰Weapons⊱
    «
    At one time having a weapon never would have crossed her mind, but sadly times seem to only get worse. Willow tries to rely majorly on her animal friends for help and protection, but she does store a shield, a bow and a set of arrows in a hallow tree in the middle of the wood in case she ever needs to do more than is capable with her ability.»
    tumblr_m3lenhgxWe1r0c8z9o5_500.gif
  • ⊰Personality⊱
    wary/reserved/secretive/sentimental; Willow is a very careful girl who scares easily. She has a gentle soul and does her best to respect everything she comes across, even if she is opposed to it. She is quiet and doesn't make much noise ... most of the time, she has her moments as does just about everyone. Quiet doesn't mean shy though. She just happens to find excessive noise useless ... besides, if she's talking she might miss something that someone else says, which would seem rude in a conversation.
    kind/helpful/friendly; Willow is a kind soul who enjoys looking for ways to help and get to know others. It is something she takes great pleasure in and often does to relax or even for fun.
    trusting/loyal/responsible; If you give this petite girl your word you had better mean it. She can become quite feisty when she is double crossed. She is also incredibly loyal and won't take lightly if you trick her or lad her into a trap, after all, it's something she would never do to you.
    dreamer/inventive/creative/eccentric; There has always seemed to be something slightly off about Willow and well, her entire family. It's not really very noticable, but to say the least they all have quite a few quirks about them, Willie especially. Sometimes though, the most eccentric minds come up with the best ides ... almost like Edison and the lightbulb. Willow is always dreaming and creating things or models of things that she might one day figure out how to make for real. There is no limit to her imagination and one day, maybe there won't be a limit to her realization either.

⊰Likes⊱
    art
    singing
    painting
    acting
    dancing
    drawing/sketching
    school
    helping others
    swimming
    learning
    animals
    playing the cello
    quiet

⊰Dislikes⊱
    not being able to eat things with dairy or lactose in them
    disruptive people
    loud noise
    getting sick
    Rude people
    Judging someone or something before you truly know them

⊰Talents⊱
    swimming
    acting
    singing
    art
    dancing

⊰Hobbies⊱
    singing
    dancing
    performing
    swimming

⊰Strengths⊱
    creativity
    dancing
    Graceful
    swimming
    animals
    cello

⊰Weaknesses⊱
    dairy allergy
    too trusting
    overly wary
    can be too reserved
    injured animals ... she just has to try and make them better
    her imagination can sometimes seem as though it is running too wild.

⊰Fears⊱
    dying
    hunters
    dairy substances
    horror movies

⊰History⊱
    «
    Willow has grown up with a pretty normal childhood. She was taught from a young age to trust her imagination and not be afraid to explore things... well, part of that stuck with her, though she is afraid and prbably always will be. She has an older sister whom she considers to be her best friend. They share that type of bond where no matter what happens they are in it together.

Being born to a wizard and a human certainly had some challenges though ... mainly when the girls were born. Would they have powers? How would momma deal with the outbursts before the girls learned how to use their gifts? would the hunters kill all four of the family members if they were ever found? Though there was quite a bit of stress on the family, especiall the parents when the girls were young, they often did their best to shield the young ones, leading them to have a very sheltered but mostly safe and happy life. As she got older Willow began to explore things more and it wasn't until one fateful day while she was wandering about the woods when she was, maybe eleven, did she find out about her gift. It wasn't really much of a surprise that she was a witch, easy to tell when they lived in an area with mostly witches, and she should have expected the arrow to come zooming past, but she hadn't... not until it lodged itself in the tree less than a foot in front of her. As she froze she saw a chipmunk who almost seemed to be tugging on the hem of her dress. When she opened her mouth to ask the rhetorical 'what do you want, I really don't have time to chat' she was stunned when the animal apparently understood her and answered ... and she was even more surprised when she understood the answer and was able to run off, hiding in the hollow tree that she now uses to store her weapons in as it is far to small to fit her any longer... though if she had to squeeze in she might be able to, she just would not be able to get out without help most likely.»

⊰Gift⊱
    «
    Animal Communication ~ Willow, though born with the powers, didn't become aware of her ability until she was a young girl of approximately eleven. At first she could never communicate or understand unless she was in an emergency, but with practice and patience she learned to understand all of the creatures in the forest as well as a few others like the local animals. Still, her gift is not some all-mighty language barrier destructor and if she has never seen the species of animal or is for the most part unfamiliar it is difficult to near impossible to communicate. She might be able to get a few words or phrases here and there, but probably not enough for a proper conversation let alone sentence.»

⊰Favorite Song⊱
    «
    Once Upon A Dream»
    tumblr_lpsc3o4rt11qa219lo1_500.gif
  • ⊰Parents⊱
    Mom :: Alyssa Marie Spielz :: 53 :: Alive
    Dad :: Matteo Giancarlo Eldridge :: 56 :: Alive

⊰Siblings⊱
    «
    Sister :: Italia Ruby Eldridge :: 20 :: Alive»

⊰Pets⊱
    Jello :: Female :: 9yr :: DSH
    {Wasn't sure how many were allowed so figured I'd stick with just one to be safe}

⊰Significant Other⊱
    «
    Tag Me!»

⊰Friends⊱
    Tag Me!

⊰Enemies⊱
    Alexandra @Scorpio Queen - as a child, Alex was the witch that had just missed Willow with the arrow.
    Tag Me!

⊰Codeword⊱
    «
    An Eye For An Eye»
    giphy.gif

Mine will be up tonight and or tomorrow! Finally back home. ^^

mine will be finished by tonight

@Scorpio Queen .. to make sure you have the thread :3

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
2013-12-23-maggieQheadshot.jpg
Basics
:
~Name~
Her name has and always will Be Alexandra Rose Grey. She was named after Alexander the great and the library of Alexandria. Her Parents were very fanatical about history l. They said it made us who we are today. Apparently they meant that literally and physically.
~Nickname~
She went by Alex Lex or well just about anything you could think of to shorten her name though her name was unique and she did love it.
~Age & Birthday~
26 October 31st
~Allegiances~
Hunter's: Her father was a hunter and he was hoping for a son. However when she was older, she was better then any son he could of had. She was like a spy stealth and leathal. She never made deals with a witch. She killed them on the spot. Alex was fast and quick thinker. She was also agile and slippery.
~Gender~
Well duh She is a Girl, She has breasts for christ sake.
~Sexuality~
Heterosexual~ She likes guys come on, however she is a hunter so he time is obviously taken up by it
:Appearance:
~Hair Color~
Her was long, straight and black. Her hair was as black as a ravens feathers. It was long and reaches the middle of her back. Straight as a stick sometimes had some wave to it.
~Eye Color~
Alex eye's were Hazel. They would change color with her mood and her eye's could be blue or green or really dark brown.
~Height~
Alex stands at about 5'8, she is leathe yet toned
~Weight~
Well quite rude to ask, but she weighs 120 lbs
~Piercings~
Her ears are pierced all the way up
He tongue, nose, belly button and lip are pierced a well
~Tattoos ~
Her arms and back were covered and depicting her kills and the Witches that are now dead
~Scars~
Many on her back covered by tattoos
~Weapons~
Bows and Arrows: She uses them because it is quick and very easy for her to use. She was amazing with them and her marksman ship is very good.

6 Barrel guns: She has two guns filled with bullets to kill Witches. She was the one that didn't take chances.

Dagger- Iron and steel blade dagger
Mentality:
~Health Ailments~
none
~Personality~
Prideful- Her mind was all about pride. She was a witch Hunter and if she let one go. Then she could not claim she was the best at what she did. Her tattoos told the story of every witch dead and more were added all the time.
Sarcastic- She had a dry sense of humor most people didn't get her sarcasm it was so good.
Temper - Alex had a slight temper and of she lost it. She definitely fly off the handle at you. Just make sure her dagger is not any where near her hands.
loyal- To those hunter's who have helped her in the past in a tight spot. Though that definitely ruined her pride for sure. she liked to be bale to say she single handedly took down a witch.
Daring- Where ever she went even if it looked dangerous. She had little to no fear and went right in.
Brave- She once again had no fear. She was brave Adventurous and Daring. which many even most hunters called luck with no brains
untrusting- She trusted no one and nothing except for her dog Shadow.
Smart- she had her hunter smarts and also book smarts she was more then weLloyd educated on the world and where she had been.
Adventurous-Could go anywhere and do anything. She loved new places and things
Witty- She had a come back and could stop aanswer train of thought with a few words.

~History~
Alexandra Grey grew up in a human world a hunters world. She had been her parents first child. She was what they could fairly say as a disappointment. She was definitely not a He and her mother died around her 3rd Birthdaydue to a disease. Well later her father told her when she was 5 it was a Witches curse.

By ten he had already killed many Witches lookingfor that one who cursed her mother. By 15 she had found her and kept up the killing of witches. they would not harm a innocent again under her watch. Her Father and her tracked across countries looking and searching for witches. Male and Female a like. At the age of 19 she had missed only one witch. The girl was younger, but she would find her and claim her life as her own trophy. That day was a shameful day for her. However her father told her not to worry. About 3 years ago He was cursed and killed leaving Alex with an even more of a darkened heart against Witches. she had trained Shadow to hunt down the smell of a witch. If he growled at you then that was a sign you were a witch or had been in contact with one.

~Likes~
Hunting
running
reading
working out
listening to music
killing Witches to keep the world safe
practicing
drinking
out smarting, men, woman and Witches a like
action movies
~Dislikes~
Witches
the way Horror movies depict things
rude people
dumb questions
stupid people who decide folowing a witch is okay
that people think many fairy tales were just stories (Hansel and gretal was no fairy tale it was a warning, though they did grow up to be amazing hunters.)
~Weaknesses~
Her pride
Her temper
her fear of being caught by a witch
~Strengths~
Her own and arrow
quickness
being agile
hard to catch
Her instincts they keep her alive
challenges
~Hobbies~
shooting
swimming
working out
hunting
~Talents~
Hunting (Witches and big game)
Shooting she has amazing marksman ship
~Fears~
Being caught by a witch
Loosing the last thing that was hers and hers alone ( her dog.)
: Other:
*Relationships*
~Friends~

open
~Family~
Mother Francesca Grey Deceased
Father Marcus Grey Deceased
Shadow 3 years old Rottweiler
~Enemies~
open
Willow @~Happily.Ever.After~
~Significant Other~
open
~Favorite Song~
Watch "Evanescence - Lithium" on YouTube
~Anything Else~
Face Claim Maggie Q
Eye for an Eye​

Last edited:
My guy will be up tonight. And for future reference don't listen to me when I say something is my favorite power or whatever or something like that.... until now that is! xD, since I am going to change my guy's power to Aerokinesis (Air Control), since I learned more about it yesterday when I did element quizzes (because I do those... soo what? xD) and got air like 10 times XD and then did research on the power, it just seems like the power for me... just like I said about the other ones, but this one feels right to me... since it's free, changing and can be loud in your face but also quiet and helpful... like me xD. So yeah @Gorgeous♠Chaos changing my guy's power to Aerokinesis and I swear no more power changing and I will have the weaknesses up on the finish cs tonight.

I will try and finish my girl up tonight.

What kind of weapons are we talking? Firearms, or do you prefer things along the lines of crossbows and knives? Or, swords?

What kind of weapons are we talking? Firearms, or do you prefer things along the lines of crossbows and knives? Or, swords?
Feel free to just name a weapon. Firearms are fine, but nothing like a AK47 or machine guns. Crossbows are fine and so are knives and swords.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Imagine if someone did come in with an AK47 though xD, like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

• Love
Reactions: Justin
My guy will be up tonight. And for future reference don't listen to me when I say something is my favorite power or whatever or something like that.... until now that is! xD, since I am going to change my guy's power to Aerokinesis (Air Control), since I learned more about it yesterday when I did element quizzes (because I do those... soo what? xD) and got air like 10 times XD and then did research on the power, it just seems like the power for me... just like I said about the other ones, but this one feels right to me... since it's free, changing and can be loud in your face but also quiet and helpful... like me xD. So yeah @Gorgeous♠Chaos changing my guy's power to Aerokinesis and I swear no more power changing and I will have the weaknesses up on the finish cs tonight.
dawwww.... I was kinda hoping he'd get stuck in an animal form and start annoying willow and she'd just have to be like "shut up already ... at least right now no one can tell you're a wiccan" ... and everyone else would think they were crazy 'cause it would literally sound like a load of chitty-chatty-chirppiness XP

I like how almost all the sheets I have looked over have Bows and Arrows, kind of starting to rethink my guy just a bit lol

dawwww.... I was kinda hoping he'd get stuck in an animal form and start annoying willow and she'd just have to be like "shut up already ... at least right now no one can tell you're a wiccan" ... and everyone else would think they were crazy 'cause it would literally sound like a load of chitty-chatty-chirppiness XP
Hey, my guy is going to be a bit of a clutz who likes to play with potions... maybe one of the potions he is playing around with happens to spills over him and is turned into a dog for a bit XD.

I like how almost all the sheets I have looked over have Bows and Arrows, kind of starting to rethink my guy just a bit lol
I can remove Willow's if you want ... I actually didn't even think to look and see how many other had them XD

Can never go wrong with a spear or polearm has a standard weapon or dual daggers, my two favorite types of MMORPG or Fantasy setting weapons.
polearm-familly.jpg

• Useful
Reactions: Brea
I can remove Willow's if you want ... I actually didn't even think to look and see how many other had them XD

No it's fine, really. I just hope no everyone comes out with a bow and arrow cause then we will run into a problem. Maybe, the amount of archers we have now is enough. I mean we have three out of the eight. Hopefully others will be swordsmen, marksmen (with guns), etc.

Can never go wrong with a spear or polearm has a standard weapon or dual daggers, my two favorite types of MMORPG or Fantasy setting weapons.
polearm-familly.jpg
Dual daggers are amazing. You should check the picture out I have on my cs, for some reason I love the idea of the daggers blades be split in two.

No it's fine, really. I just hope no everyone comes out with a bow and arrow cause then we will run into a problem. Maybe, the amount of archers we have now is enough. I mean we have three out of the eight. Hopefully others will be swordsmen, marksmen (with guns), etc.

Dual daggers are amazing. You should check the picture out I have on my cs, for some reason I love the idea of the daggers blades be split in two.
Cool, been busy working on my guy, so haven't gotten the chance to look at other cses lol.

And my guy will be more into Polearms, and other unique weapon wielding, not the standard weapons xD, trying to think up one that would go well with his gift.

Status
Not open for further replies.