The Prophecy (OOC & Sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gorgeous♠Chaos
I changed my guy's power to just Shapeshifting, so he can shapeshift into different people, animals and other things.
The weakness of the power is, he for the most part he has to have had been in contact with whatever he wants to turn into and it also takes a lot of physical strength to stay in most complex forms (which is why he doesn't turn into humans that often). I thought him just turning into animals would be too basic for such a cool and versatile power that can help in many ways. So yeah, also if he stays in a form for too long of a time (maybe like an hour or two) he will have a difficult and painful time of trying to turn back into his normal form. He can only shapeshift into four-five different forms in a day, meaning he can only transform his body into 5 things in a day.

So is Happily wants to have communication with animals she can, would be cool since when my guy turns into an animal he would have at least one person on his side that can understand him xD
Okay, don't go crazy with it though Justin cause I will attach my angry eyes xD Also stick with people and animals, it be weird if he turned into a lamp post

So, @~Happily.Ever.After~ the power to communicate with animals is all yours.
I thought telekinesis was your favorite power?

AND!

Looks like all the witch spots have been claimed. Okie Dokie, looks like I'll be reserving a hunter! Now, make or female.... hmmm... I think I'll take... a male. Yeah.

@Gorgeous♠Chaos
May I reserve;
  • Male Hunter
  • Age 20
  • Face Claim Colton Hayes (I'm like 98% sure anyways.... but this may change)
Okay I made those reservations

Okay, don't go crazy with it though Justin cause I will attach my angry eyes xD Also stick with people and animals, it be weird if he turned into a lamp post

So, @~Happily.Ever.After~ the power to communicate with animals is all yours.

Okay I made those reservations
Ummm... have you ever once seen me go OP? xD lol and of course, though it would be funny to see him turn into a car XD or something but yeah I know^^.
People, Animals and Monsters (just for when or if he has to battle against a super strong hunter or something lol). I just love the idea of seeing my guy turn in a lamp post xD, but will not do it in here lol

Now we just need another male witch and another female hunter and will be all set... well making cses but yeah XD

I *think* there might be a male witch open. From what I can tell it's only myself, shayla and justin with witch characters.

and Scorpio queen and Gorgeous Chaos with hunters ^^

I looked again, and you're right. Oh well, I think I'd rather have a male hunter than a male witch anyways. Thanks, though!

• Love
Reactions: Justin
@Little_Ghost98 and I know you want the other Male Witch, be Witch or Warlock Bros xD

Looks to @Stargazer .... wanna take the female hunter??? You know you doooooooooooooo!
Ugh you know me too well. XD if it's still open I will take the female hunter

• Love
Reactions: Brea and Justin
I will make the reservation.
Also a quick thing partners will be made, no that is not relationships I am leaving that to you lovely people. Partners are just a witch, hunter, combo.

• Love
Ugh you know me too well. XD if it's still open I will take the female hunter
Oh! Oh! Idea! I'm gonna pm youuuuuu (once you reply to my messages you butt)

Oh! Oh! Idea! I'm gonna pm youuuuuu (once you reply to my messages you butt)
might I remind you that you too are a butt in some shape or form. ;) haha I'll go respond

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea
  • Love
Now all the spots are filled. And my guy will be up either tomorrow or Friday night.

AND THE ROLEPLAY IS FULL!!

Also quick note to you all:
This is set in current time; however, there are some changes.
  • Cars are not available, sad but true!
  • Cellphones don't exist, again sad but true. Though old fashion land lines do... My house isn't old fashioned, but some people say my house is cause apparently "no one has a land line anymore"...boo.
  • Clubs ain't a thing, it's still pubs.
  • Tv's do exist, but box t.v's that lack channels. However, movies are a thing so yeah that's good.
  • Internet is so not happening, that's the libraries job!
  • Okay, also for you hunters out there the weapons don't have magical abilities, but it you want a dagger that acts like a taser...DO IT!
  • The towns are small, like small. Everybody knows almost everyone.
  • The towns are located within the great forest, which is basically the entire continent.
  • The distance between towns are 10-20 miles apart.
  • Hospitals aren't a big thing, so it's small infirmaries.
  • Witches won't be serviced in Hunter infirmaries, and Hunters won't be serviced in witch infirmaries. They will barely liked in the opposite towns.
  • On the bright side electricity and indoor plumbing is something so...YAY!

AND THE ROLEPLAY IS FULL!!

Also quick note to you all:
This is set in current time; however, there are some changes.
  • Cars are not available, sad but true!
  • Cellphones don't exist, again sad but true. Though old fashion land lines do... My house isn't old fashioned, but some people say my house is cause apparently "no one has a land line anymore"...boo.
  • Clubs ain't a thing, it's still pubs.
  • Tv's do exist, but box t.v's that lack channels. However, movies are a thing so yeah that's good.
  • Internet is so not happening, that's the libraries job!
  • Okay, also for you hunters out there the weapons don't have magical abilities, but it you want a dagger that acts like a taser...DO IT!
  • The towns are small, like small. Everybody knows almost everyone.
  • The towns are located within the great forest, which is basically the entire continent.
  • The distance between towns are 10-20 miles apart.
  • Hospitals aren't a big thing, so it's small infirmaries.
  • Witches won't be serviced in Hunter infirmaries, and Hunters won't be serviced in witch infirmaries. They will barely liked in the opposite towns.
  • On the bright side electricity and indoor plumbing is something so...YAY!
my house has a landline too

Reactions: HEX
  • Thank You
I'd like to change my face claim to Zac Efron, please.

• Useful
Reactions: QUEENIE
my character will be up by friday evening at the latest

[fieldbox=Thalia Grace Rivers , #4EEE94, solid]
"Remember to reach for the stars and they won't be able to resist flying into your hands."

tumblr_o3x0etw9Ye1qd4bljo7_250.gif
tumblr_o3x0etw9Ye1qd4bljo8_250.gif
tumblr_o3x0etw9Ye1qd4bljo3_250.gif
tumblr_o3xkj9jeaw1qmgwxuo1_250.gif
tumblr_o3xkj9jeaw1qmgwxuo4_250.gif
tumblr_o3xkj9jeaw1qmgwxuo5_250.gif
tumblr_o3x0etw9Ye1qd4bljo4_250.gif
tumblr_o3x0etw9Ye1qd4bljo2_250.gif
tumblr_o3x0etw9Ye1qd4bljo6_250.gif

[fieldbox=:Appearance:, #458B74, solid]
~Hair Color~
"Is it blonde or red? Who really knows?"
Her hair is naturally red and reaches about the middle of her chest. It is naturally curly though not too much that it is hard to take care of. There have been a couple of times that she had dyed it blonde because she felt that her red hair made her stand out way too much. It smells like the forest like her brothers.

~Eye Color~
"My mama said my eyes were always more unique than my brothers."
Hazel
[spoili]
katherine-mcnamara-makeup-6-500x500.jpg
[/spoili]

~Height~
"I may be short but I can take you down with ease."
5'2"

~Weight~
"It's muscle, not fat."
130 lbs

~Piercings~
"My brother never understands them, but i like them."
-She has a cartilage piercing
-She has her ears doubled pierce

~Tattoos~
"Just my family crest."
[spoili]
56ef267b3b46280bb9ecd308ea6596fe.jpg
[/spoili]

~Scars~
"I look at these scars as my prizes."
-Multiple small scars on her body
-She has a large scar that starts at her wrist and moves up to her elbow from a hunting accident. It wraps around her arm almost like a vine. It is a burn scar, but to this day, Thalia isn't positive how she got it.[/fieldbox]
tumblr_nvxdpvTubx1rl5axho1_500.gif

[fieldbox=:Basics Information:, #458B74, solid]
~Name~
"My brother and I are the greatest hunters of all times...well our parents were."
Thalia (Thal-ee-a) Grace Rivers

~Nickname~
"Only my brother gets to call me something other than Thalia."
Tallie (reserved solely for her brother) || T || Red

~Age~
"I'm older than my brother, I swear."

~Birthday~
"It's the day after Weston's!"
October 19

~Allegiances~
"I side with the good."
Hunters - Descends from a family of hunters. They have been training for generations, and The Rivers have become very famous among other hunters. For decades the family has devoted themselves to hunting and killing witches, and they think of themselves as Saviors. In their eyes, all witches are evil.

~Gender~
"Unlike my brother, I was gifted with a lovely set of breasts."
Female

~Sexuality~
"That's a little personal."
Heterosexual

~Weapons~
"My handy dandy sword and cross bow, don't forget daggers."
-Her go to weapon is her swords. She has two swords that she can easily strap to her back. Her double swords were custom made just for her.
[spoili]
12165187_10153172249246711_1099475334_o.jpg
[/spoili]
[spoili]
5129c1cebc6d92a6862a7546837b39ae.jpg
[/spoili]
[spoili]
latest
[/spoili]
-She also has custom made throwing daggers that are pretty handy and they are usually strapped to the inside of her thigh.
[spoili]
1a39a870fc901027d10a43838da1c05a.jpg
[/spoili]
[spoili]
PP-086-3RBtitanium.jpg
[/spoili]
-Though rarely used, she has an archery set that she enjoys. Her father had given it to her so it's very precious and she's afraid to break it. Plus it takes too much time to notch an arrow when in battle against witches.
[spoili]
90fcc55d60c1822f3cf5adaab4cf4d74.jpg
[/spoili]
[spoili]
93baa8522a3a552dc5a1a44f390dd60e.jpg
[/spoili]
[/fieldbox]
tumblr_o47j8n6MEY1v6l8b2o1_250.gif
tumblr_o47j8n6MEY1v6l8b2o4_250.gif

[fieldbox=:Mentality:, #458B74, solid]
~Health Ailments~
"I-I have none."
-She has slight PTSD from an incident when she was twelve. She wakes up screaming in the middle of the night and it takes awhile for her to realize that she's safe for awhile at least.

-She has ADHD and she hates it, she always has to move or twitch or play with something, she can never just sit still.

~Personality~
"I'm not like my brother."

Goofy || Energetic || Confident || Stubborn || Loving || Caring || Optimistic || Cold || Calculating || Funny || Insecure || Selfless

Thalia has two different sides to her, and some may think that she has a split personality disorder. She doesn't, it really just depends who she is with. She is very goofy and energetic when she is with her brother and she is constantly teasing him about dumb little things or mockingly calling him captain. She's pretty funny too when you get to know her and Thalia loves to tell stupid puns or jokes. She's extremely optimistic and she loves to look on the bright side, though she has her moments when she feels that all hope is lost. Thalia is could be compared to her brother and it could be considered that the two siblings are more alike than the two would like to admit. She can be extremely stubborn and she's willing to stand her ground for what she believes in, not only that but she is also extremely calculating, which battles with her ADHD. Her mind much rather sit down and make up a battle plan while another part of her wants to just race in, but she knows that would be a big problem. Thalia while in battle is extremely confident, she has confidence in her training and what she has learned, but at the same time because of her PTSD, she is afraid that she will have an episode and she's lucky that she's only had an episode while they weren't in battle. To people that she just met, Thalia is rather cold, and she refuses to actually get to know them, she feels that the less people she gets close to, the less heartache she'll face if something were to happen to them.

~History~
'...I refuse to share."

[spoili]
All Thalia has ever known is a life with her brother, from the day of her birth she was extremely close with him and she looked up towards him despite the fact that he was only a year older. Weston was her hero but I'm getting to far ahead. On October 19, a day after her brother's birthday, Thalia was born into the world, her parents like to think it was belated birthday gift to her brother.

She was too little to understand the great power and influence her family had within the hunting community but she soon grew to understand everything. When she was old enough, her father introduced her to the weapon room and she was attracted to two identical swords, and though it wasn't that rare she chose that weapon, it was rare that she chose both. She grew strong in battling left handed and right handed, something she would later come to be grateful for. Most River members only use one sword and then another weapon on the side. Thalia grew up learning how to hunt, she trained with her brother, worked hard to stand at the same level as him.

For awhile training was hard, especially the part where she had to sit and wait and Thalia had learned that she was diagnosed with ADHD, which made it hard for her to sit still. She would tap her foot, drum her fingers, fiddle with her swords or small daggers (another weapon of choice she chose), or do things she wasn't supposed to do. While her brother started to develop an identity, Thalia herself seemed to just be spiraling downward and she was confused with life around her. She couldn't find herself, she wasn't confident like her brother, she didn't have natural born leader skills, she began to envy him, though she never hated him. She just didn't understand how he could find himself at such a young age.

Thinking that on her first hunt that she would find herself, she begged her parents to come along and help out, she wasn't old enough. Though they were getting older, her parents weren't sure if she was quite ready, not quite at the ripe age of going out by herself, but she wanted so badly to show them that she was just as good as Weston. They were going to leave her at home alone with a close family friend but she begged and begged till they agreed and Thalia was ready to impress her father, mother and most importantly her brother. That never happened.

They were each posted at an exit, though Thalia was with her mother just in case, but the rest of a blur and Thalia can't even remember it. All she can remember was that there was suddenly searing pain in her right arm and she could feel heat make it's way up her arm, the smell of her burning flesh, and when she looked down she saw a burn start at her wrist and slowly start to wrap up her arm towards her elbow. Before it could get any further, she felt someone shove her back and her twelve year old body slammed into a tree trunk, her head knocking hard. Before she passed out she heard a scream and watched her mother fall.

The next time she woke up, it was three days later, her head hurt, her arm felt as if someone had jabbed a knife into it and dragged it up and her mother and father dead. From that day onward her brother was always there, more so than before, he never left her side and she never left his. Even though she is older, she still relies on him, of course she has his back when they hunt, but she relies on him when she has one of her episodes, or she just needs someone to talk to. For about a year and a half, Thalia refused to go hunting, to train of do anything (also since her arm had received a severe burn it took a while to rehabilitate.)

Eventually she got back up on her feet and from that day on she has been training hard ever since. There are days when she still has her episodes, though most of them tend to happen at night, she fears that they will happen during a mission and she will get everyone killed.

See Weston's Bio for another point of view.[/spoili]

~Likes~
"I do enjoy my swords."

Rain || Running || Her Swords || Teasing her brother || Drawing || Puns || Stars

~Dislikes~
"I don't really like bees...or honey."

Spicy Food || her ADHD || Witches || Magic || The Scar on her arm || Jelly Beans || Oreos

~Weaknesses~
"Most people would say my ADHD."

Just like her brother, Thalia is extremely hard headed and if she feels that she is right, she refuses to listen. Her ADHD is a huge problem since it is hard for her to sit still. Sometimes the arm with a scar on it seizes up and it makes it hard to fight.

~Strengths~
"I like to say my ADHD gives me an advantage."

Because she had trained her left hand, Thalia is able to fight left handed her her right proves to be useless. She is very god at reading people, being able to tell if they are lying or not. When using her throwing daggers she has deadly accuracy, don't get in her way. Both a strength and a weakness, her ADHD keeps on her toes, ready to move in the face of danger.

~Hobbies~
"Training helps ease my nerves."

Training || Playing Piano || Stargazing || Hiking || Practice || Sharpening her weapons

~Talents~
"I have a pretty good memory."

It must have run in the family because both siblings are very good at drawing. Unlike Weston, Thalia was not the best tracker but she had an excellent memory, one that could be called photographic even and she helps remember nitty gritty details. Before her mother passed and even after, Thalia was taught to be a very well rounded person, she's an excellent cook.

~Fears~
"If I tell you, then I'd have to kill you."

Despite her attitude, Thalia is absolutely afraid of screwing up and disappointing her brother. She's afraid of having one of her episodes during a battle and though she would give her life for those close her her, she fears death.
[/fieldbox]
tumblr_o4781aLMyt1uv7he0o2_500.gif

[fieldbox=:Other:, #458B74, solid]
*Relationships*
"I don't need anyone else but my brother."
All Relationships are Open

[spoili]~Friends~
~Family~

Weston Rivers - Hunter - Thalia looks up to her brother and relies on him. She knows that he will always be there for her and she will always be there for him. If she were to lose him she would be absolutely devastated.
Mother - Anastasia Rivers - Hunter - Deceased [spoili]
tumblr_mjh10nU14K1ri6njxo2_500.gif
[/spoili]
Father - Wilson Rivers - Hunter - Deceased [spoili]
Charlie-Hunnam-Jax-Teller-Sons-Anarchy-GIFs.gif
[/spoili]
. Uncle - Older brother to Weston's father - Jeremy Rivers - Hunter - 38 [spoili]
tumblr_mq748umsgE1qcxje5o1_r2_500.gif
[/spoili]
. Aunt - Scarlet Rivers - Hunter - 36 [spoili]
tumblr_inline_mguodcZUul1qcxwa1.gif
[/spoili]

~Enemies~
~Significant Other~[/spoili]
~Favorite Song~
"My brother and I don't listen to a lot of music."

~Anything Else~
"No, I think I'm good. Can I go now? I have training I have to do."
-She has a small pup named Sophie [spoili]
2326d202-5d66-4437-85fa-b333006c7212.jpg
[/spoili]
-She believes that she's the one that killed her parents
-Though she exudes confidence she hates herself
-Part of her wishes that she had died instead of her parents
-Her PTSD is starting to get bad
-The scar on her arm is starting to get worse and brings he pain almost everyday
"Nothing worth having comes easy."[/fieldbox]
tumblr_o1tr2cWk5t1v1cdi6o5_250.gif
tumblr_o3zbvxsQWW1qgpaguo4_250.gif
[/fieldbox]

An eye of an eye

Last edited:
  • Love
I'll probably have my character finished sometime this weekend. If not, for sure on Monday. But, I doubt it will be put off that long.

Status
Not open for further replies.