The Profesionals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maddie began to tug at her shirt, and her cheeks were flushed orangeish red.
"P-p-pull over when you can. My chest...it hurts...I think I'm having a-"

It just seemed to be one thing after another. This night was just completely fucked, from start to finish.

"I'm having a panic attack"

Aly pulled over into the church parking lot. There was no sign of cops, at least for now. She put the car in park and unlocked the doors. She was still fuming over the dent she knew would be there. If she couldn't pond it out, she would have to replace the trunk, something she didn't have the money fore right now.

Reactions: Maddeline
Then dent wasn't too large, but it was very pronounced. Mostly the paint was badly chipped off. At least it was a bowling ball that hit her car, and not the whole tiger.

In the time it took to inspect her car, Maddie had stripped off her shirt because she was freaking out so badly. She laid down in the empty church parking lot, with only her bra on, and attempted breathing exercises. Like any panic attack though, the problem was self perpetuating. She was freaking out because her heart was beating too fast, and her heart was beating too fast because she was freaking out.

Aly went around to inspect the trunk as Maddy stripped. "Damn it!" She cursed, kicking up dust. "I hope that ponds out." She said. "I don't have the money to replace it right now."

"I think- I think- I think my heart is G-G-gonna explode" Mddie choked out, holding her neck. She was trying to find a pulse but her fingers were slightly off center from her artery and she began to freak out even more, thinking her heart beat had disappeared.

All things considered, cutting the breaks off a guys truck without waking him up, and only being hit by the bowling ball of a playful tiger as opposed to being eaten alive, the mission wasn't bad. It would be probably as crazy as it would get, at least for the group. Knowing the situation, Caleb would do his best to use his money to buy the damn tiger just because it was a mother fucking tiger.

_____

There came a knock at Caleb's door and he answered it, his back stiffening up. A shady figure hid behind the door frame. Caleb identified them as Chad; likely the same fat-fuck that was always in trouble for dealing simple marijuana to anyone and everyone, even some of the teachers at times. He was somehow involved in this whole thing.
"Aye Bruh. I heard you back"

Caleb hiked an eyebrow.
"How do you know that I was there in the first place? I know for a fact your ass wasn't there. And Shaq is your competition so what the fuck you doing gangin' with his janky ass?"

Chad spoke up, edging into the door light.
"Nah Bruh, it's straight. I'm just like w carrier or whatever Bruh. And besides, you know we just like representatives out here anyway dog"

Caleb grit his teeth.
"How did you know I was with the Tribe if you weren't in it until recently?"

Chad sighed.
"Bruh. Listen: you're like a legend my nigga. They told me to keep an eye out on you. I joined up last year. After you employed Shaq, they told me to come up here and talk to you and ask about a job or two we wouldn't mind you doin. See, the FBI moved the Tribe from a gang to a "threat of terrorism" group. So like...we need extra cars. We talkin like Buick Regal, clandestine of clandestine, you dig my nigra?"

Caleb nodded.
"Let me guess, we park it somewhere and y'all come to get it?"

Chad winced.
"Not exactly. There's only three of us here. Like...at all...so you'll have to take them down to Atlanta..."

"Are you FUCKING kidding me? That's like a two hour drive to get there. In boosted fuckin cars"

"Aye bro, someone has'sa do it"

Chad said, lifting his white, fat, grubby hand as if he was swearing on a bible.

"You gonna be fine Bruh. But we need this. By we I mean the higher ups and the smack dealers"

Alejandro raised an eyebrow at Caleb, as if asking if they were really going to do this. He was glad that his friend was feeling a little better at least, the somber, sad Caleb had kept him occupied to say the least. Now there was another visitor already giving him a job. It would seem there would be no rest, Alejandro waited to know how much further everything would go.

Fuming, Aly leaned against the dented trunk of her beloved emerald Nissan. Her hazel eyes flicked to Maddie, who was high as shit and freaking out in a church parking lot. Sighing, Aly pushed off from the rear of the Skyline GT-R and went to kneel by the older girl. "Maddie, calm down." She said, hoping her tone was soothing as she was just as riled up, though over different stimuli. "Maddie, you're not dying. You're just having a panic attack. Just breathe."

Maddie rolled her head around several times, trying to snap out of it. She realized she was having a panic attacks when Aly mentioned it however at this point her heart and mind were out of control.

She got a quick little plan; and acted on it. She leaned up and kissed Aly firmly. It didn't make her extremely calm- but it slowed her heart beat enough she got a little more control back.
"Th...thanks hon. Wanted to do that for a while...any-any-anyway"

___

Caleb looked at Alejandro and back to chad.
"When?"

Chad shrugged, his chin jiggling a little.
"I mean about like in a week"

"Oh! I thought you meant like tonight Bruh. I got worried!"

Chad shook his head.
"I'm paid to talk as I'm told to talk my nigga. You got a week to help us out, that's all. They just wanted me to talk to you since they knew you were awake and shit, feel me?"

Caleb nodded.
"Can I go back to sulking in silence now?"

Chad made an alert face.
"Bruh my bad man. It's been a while since you whacked someone I guess man. Aight homie- see you at school next Tuesday when we get back from break"

"...yeah"
Caleb said, shutting the door in Chad's face.
"Well...any questions 'alihandro'?"
Caleb asked, his southern accent coming out very briefly. He coughed, then decided to do his British accent to get his voice box back into his control and also just for a little humor.
"Sorry...ugh....testing. Using my different voice. Aight, there we go! Bravo to me. Me thinks you might have a question for me?"

Alejandro gives Caleb a stern look with his jaw tight. It was the kind of look that told Caleb he knew better then to ask questions. That he knew he was to be told what to do, and do it. Alejandro softened up as Caleb tried to be British. He took off an imaginary hat and bowed, "Sir."

Aly was attempting to calm Maddie from her panic attack when she found herself frozen in shock. She should have seen it coming one way or another, sooner or later. Maddie had locked her lips on Aly's. It seemed to calm her down a bit at least. Mind blank, Aly fumbled for words. "Feeling any better?" She managed.

Not shortly longer after their lips had left eachother's grasp, there was a brief aftertaste from the girl's saliva. Maddie's saliva had a bitter taste with almost a strawberry or kiwi kind of twist to it- likely from some kind of cake she had pigged out on earlier mixed with the MDMA she drank.

Maddie considered answering, but first put her hands around her knees and pulled herself inwards to her own body. She buried her chin between her knee caps, and looked down. Trying not to hyperventilate but also trying to not pass out from not breathing so much. The first panic attack she ever had, she believed that she was having a Heart Attack and in a moment of weakness, had googled the symptoms and her mind would regulate her body to experience the exact symptoms.

"I know that it's all in my head but I can't convince myself that it ain't a heart attack even though I know it isn't"
She took her right hand and rubbed her left breast, then her shoulder.

"If you don't know heart attack symptoms, panic attacks only hurt your chest. But after I read up on heart attacks, now when I have a panic attack, my shoulder and chest hurt and my left arm starts to go numb...."

She began to think. Thinking was bad for your health. The best thing to do is to find something to make the mind wander or change subjects.

"I ugh...I want another one...can...can I please have another kiss?"
She said, looking up at Aly. She began to stand, but gripped her left breast again. The pain, while psychosomatic, was still rather intense with even a slight burn to it. She lowered her hand, exposing her cleveage from her breasts being squeezed into such smaller bras. They almost looked to be a size or two too small.

"I mean...you know...for my health...helps me keep my mind off of things"

She panted out, mustering a half second smirk. She wasn't completely lying, but she was trying to be cheeky at the same time.

____

"Ever done any drugs before, Alejandro?"
Caleb asked, not returning to the basement but instead sitting down in the front living room which was all but ten feet away from the foyer and the front door. The front living room didn't have a door separating the foyer so to the untrained eye they were the same room.

"The first drug I ever did was MDMA. I mean, I've been drugged before but until tonight I had never done drugs for fun. Kill people? Sure. Do drugs? Nah. I'm the paragon of good behavior I guess"

Caleb said, speaking in a sardonic tone to his own nature and character.

"-This really is quite amazing. I just wish that the roll wasn't ruined by literally all the worst shit imaginable happening at the same time. Who cheats on their boyfriend two hours before seeing him with two of his friends at the exact same time? That's fucked up man. I mean, yeah, I fucking killed both of them- one literally the other will be dead in the morning but they fucking earned that. I mean...that's cruel what they did to me. I mean what kinds a fuckin friends are they?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Last one. Then we're going back to Caleb's." Aly said sternly. "I'm sure he's going to want to hear the details of our mission." She said. "And this stays between us." She added, dead serious.

Maddie inhaled through her nose slowly, and then exhaled over a long 2-3 seconds.
"You-you-you sure you can leave with just two?"
she asked. She was trying to be funny and to change her mind on her own by being funny. She placed her right hand on the car and balanced herself upright, standing straight.

Alejandro shook his head to Caleb asking if he did drugs. He really never tried them, nor wanted to. He felt they only made people weaker. He then listens to Caleb's mini rant, and shrugs, "Dead ones." Alejandro knew that they were dicks, and that they pretty much did deserve their fate in his mind, but he also wanted to make it clear to his friend that he knew not to cross him, unless he'd share the same fate.

Matthew stopped his car as he could have sworn that he saw something out of the corner of his eye. He parked his car at the corner and walked towards the church.

@Maddeline

"Let's just head back." Aly said, a little exasperated. "Caleb is probably pretty riled up." She said. She turned to the end of te church driveway. Someone was walking towards them. "Get yourself together, Maddie. We've got company."

Matthew looked at the girls who were approaching him. He took a deep breath and decided he had to know what was wrong with the two of them. " Are you two okay?" He asked, as he looked at the two of them and noticed that one of was out of breath and not looking well.

@CynderTheDragoness @Maddeline

Maddie began to panic again, but grabbed her shirt of the ground and attempted to reclothe herself as fast as she could. Her cheeks got rosey red, and she closed her eyes, gently putting a palm to her temple.

"Ugh...ugh...yeah, we're ugh...we're good how are you?"

She grit her teeth. She was too high to do the negotiating. She only liked people she was sleeping with to see her unclothed- hell she didn't even send nudes to the people she was sleeping with. And while her little impromptu make-out session that she was, admittedly, just halfway using as an excuse had helped her calm down, random ass people approaching them in the dark did not. Well, it did, but not in the normal way. Rather than calming her down, it scared her enough to start setting her head straight.

"You have...ugh...a nice car? Yeah. I like your car"

If she was too high to make negotiations, she might as well embrace it. They might write it all off as the driver had to let the really high-passenger get out for an "adventure." Drunk people did it sometimes, so why not high people too? That's when she realized: she went to school with these nimrods.

"Fuck"

She said, placing her forehead into her palms.

_____

Caleb smirked.
"I guess that's right. Dead ones"
He opened his refrigerator, and withdrew a beer. Probably not safe to mix alcohol and MDMA, but you know what? Who fuckin cares at this point, he figured. He tried to do a cool bartender trick by removing the cap of the beer using his teeth, but instead, there was an awful
chika chika chika chika chika sound that rang ou when he tried.
Arching an eye brow, he put a finger between his bottom teeth and his porcelain front ones. Back in the day, Caleb had a dorky ass front tooth gap that looked straight out of a hill bully stereotype. A thousand dollar surgery here or there to avoid braces later, and he had porcelain front teeth that he couldn't feel. I mean, he had felt his molars trembling, but didn't pay any mind. As he lowered his index finger between his teeth, he felt tiny pin pricks from above and below.

"How long have my teeth been chattering?"
Caleb asked, with a very strange smile on his face. His eyes were still full dilated, but up until now he hadn't been relaxed enough to chill out and just be absorbed by the high. About thirty minutes into it, when he first hit it, his girlfriend was in a car accident. Less than an hour later after that he brutally murdered someone, then his friends- while forced it didn't matter irregardless- went to set up the other boy to die in the morning. All in the same night. Oh and he was back in a fucking gang he swore to quit for the same girl that cheated on him by being spit-roasted between two of the biggest fuck ups in the ROTC program at HCCHS. So that's fucking grand.

The answer to his question was all night. How long has he been feeling good? All night. How long were his eyes dilated? All night. He had been so stressed and concerned with everything else he had all but ruined his high. And if he wasn't forcing his friends into a life of crime on the spot, or murdering someone, one could almost take pity on him. That MDMA was expensive as shit.

Caleb, while waiting on Alejandro's response, took off his shirt. Originally because he was warm, but spotting his dress shirt slung over lackadaisically on the kitchen stool, he put it on. Visibly his forehead began to sweat but it was obvious by his facial expression as he buttoned the shirt up that he didn't care. He was now wearing a Kentucky Basketball colored blue dress shirt, blue jeans,military combat boots, and an 18 dollar digital watch from Walmart that Caleb wore like a fucking Rolex. He didn't wear it that way to be self centered, fascesious or even to look more wealthy than he was- he wore it because he liked digital watches and had trouble reading clock-based watches.

"I hate to sound cocky or cold- but do you think this looks good? I mean, Maddie is hardcore mackin' on Ali, but I still wanna look good-"

He started to laugh, though it was noticeably not wheezy. He was likely dehydrated.

"-guess I'm single now, afterall"

He was speaking faster than Alejandro could answer him, but not too awfully bad. He might have been considered rude or annoying if he was sober. But knowing that he was high on something that was supposed to make you explode with emotions and thoughts and empathy and just a general love for all things (especially talking) he was surprisingly tame and pleasant to deal with. No worse than a stoner that only got one toke or two- but with a lot more energy.

Matthew noticed that she was panicking and wondered how come she was going to reclothe herself when he realized that she might be self-conscious about people seeing her naked for the moment too it seemed.

" Good, just fine," he said, taking a deep breath too for a moment.

He wasn't sure what type of insanity he had gotten himself involved in and that was saying a lot because he had dealt with a lot of stuff in his life, his brother's abuse, his alcoholism and other bad habits that were going to eventually lead him to the best things in his life or his timely or in his case, his untimely demise and it all hinged on this one night and the fact that the roads were blocked out. If they weren't things might have been different, he might have gone in a full circle, but tonight. Tonight his life had changed.

" Yeah, it's a nice car. Built for speed amongst other things," he said.
1228098-bigthumbnail.jpg
He had a feeling she was high but he wasn't about to argue with her as he was not in a normal state of mind himself and may have had one too many drinks and was racing from his past, present and his possible future. Thankfully, he was good at sobering up and rarely drank until he lost whole days too.

He was silent.

" Do you need a ride some place or anything?" He asked.

@Maddeline @CynderTheDragoness

Aly had been leaning against her emerald green Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 when Matthew approached. "We're fine. Just a little shaken up." She said. "A deer, of all things, rammed into the back of my car. Left a pretty good dent before running off." Aly explained with conviction, motioning to the dent in her trunk that was caused not by a deer, but by a tiger with a bowling ball. "It freaked my friend out, but we're fine." She said. Her eyes flicked over to a car parked behind the guy after Maddie had spoken up about it. She recognized the shape in the dark and smiled. "How 'bout a race to calm the nerves?" Aly grinned. Matt's car may look stock, but who knows what he put under the hood?

Status
Not open for further replies.