The Profesionals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alejandro smiles and nods a little to show he is listening, giving the occasional shrug when appropriate. He was more than okay with Caleb doing all the talking. "Water?" He asked standing up at his friend's wheezing. Beer wouldn't really help him I'd he woke up with a hangover.

Matthew eyed her car when she talked ad noticed that it was a car that seemed to be built for speed, but it certainly wasn't his car. He had found ways to trick the car to be crazy fast in this town and he knew that things were going to be okay too. He looked at the dent and wondered what kind of deer could ram the car that hard so that it sent his head spinning out of control too. He looked at the ground too. " So, what else should we talk about?" He asked when she asked him that question. Races got him in trouble, races got him into jail, races made his father mad at him. He sure as damn wanted one. " A race would be great too," he said, as he looked at the ground too for them.

@CynderTheDragoness @Maddeline

Maddie took a step back, to allow the two to burn rubber.

"I would weigh the car down b-b-by about a hundred and fifty p-pounds. Don't wanna s-slow you down"

She choked out, gulping as she finished her sentance. She kept shaking her head, as she was getting dizzy from hyperventilating.

____

Caleb nodded to him, and placed the beer back into the refrigerator.
"Yeah. I guess some water would be pretty nice right about now...I don't think I've stopped sweating for an hour or so now"

Matthew was ready and was born with a need for speed.

He was really hoping she didn't stay alone because he had learned people had different weights to them and slowed others down.

" Hmm .. where shall we be racing too?" He asked the other girl who he was going to burn rubber against. Hopefully things would go well.

@CynderTheDragoness @Maddeline

( Also, if the hop offer for him is still there @HellHoundWoof

Reactions: Maddeline
Alejandro nodded as Caleb put the beer back. He went to the kitchen to grab him a bottle of water, or a glass of tap if they did not have one. He offered it to his friend, hoping he wouldn't pass out on him tonight.

Aly nodded. She had challenged this boy to a race, and he accepted. A devilish smile played at her lips. "It'll be a down-and-back race." Aly said, planning out the course and laying down the rules. "We'll start here and go down to the end of the road, turn around, and finish here in this parking lot." She said. "No pit maneuvers, no bumping, no drafting, no trading paint." Aly continued. "This'll be an honest, clean race." Having laid down her rules, Aly turned to Maddie. "You drop the flag. Meaning you'll start the race."

Cutter had been busy in the day. Busy on a nice day like this typically meant he'd head to a friends house and smoke most of the day away. It was a nice way to pass the time but it gave him a hankering for anything edible. While wandering the streets he'd spotted the car of a friend of his, Mathew. Cutter quickly jogged over and swung the door open before plopping down in the seat.

"Hey buddy!" He said excitedly, clearly not a fully functioning human at the moment he held a warm smile on his face.

Caleb held his fingers in the "okay" motion, and downed it in a solid shotgun, and then finalized the drink with an audible sigh.
"Good ol' H2O I guess"

___

Maddie visibly was getting shaken up. Two people walking in on an attempted murder turned car race was enough excitement to bomb away any hopes of salvaging her 8 hour high.

Matthew was ready to drag race, he needed to prove that he was good at what he did, he needed to show this girl off for thinking that his car was a hunk of junk that couldn't race, she hadn't said that in so many words, but he was positive that was what she thought, he had been wrong in the past. Of course he hadn't expected a friend of his to just jump into his car at all and sighed a bit.

" Cutter, hey. I was just about to compete in a drag race and well, you just made it more diffcult for me," he said to him, sighing.

He couldn't exactly not race or tell the girl that he had a passenger and that it was unfair, he had to prove that he was valuable despite that. He needed this race win to be quite honest.

@Maddeline @HellHoundWoof @CynderTheDragoness ( Dice Roll for race?)

(Yea, we can roll dice. @LuckycoolHawk9)

Aly, still only wearing her nude colored bra and cami over jeans and her signature Timberland boots, leaned against her Nissan SkylineGT-R R34. She leaned against what would be the passenger side on American cars. However, since the R34 is not sold state side, the driver and passenger sides are switched. She jerked her chin toward Cutter. "Who's this? Your wingman?"

Last edited:
Alejandro nodded, before offering Caleb another glass. "Drink." He knew that Caleb would need all the water he could get right now, so he'd feel a little less like shit when he woke up the next day.

"Sorry brother," Cutter said patting his friend on the shoulder, the girl leaning on her car mentioned him. Cutter gave her a quick up and down, she wasnt bad at all. And wearing some kind of thin tank top, gutsy.

"I'm whoever you want me to be baby," He said with a broad smile, "But the name is Cutter."

@CynderTheDragoness @LuckycoolHawk9

Last edited by a moderator:
(@HellHoundWoof Don't forget the cami. Its pretty much like a spaghetti strap tank top. Her olive green V-neck is in Caleb's basement covered in blood from Maddie's head wound from when the other girl was thrown into a radiator.)

Aly uncrossed her arms and placed her hands in her hips. "Well, Cutter was is? I want you on the sidelines so we can get this race going before the boys in blue loop back around."

Matthew really did like his friend as he looked at him and wondered what else there was something to say too. He looked at the ground, wondering what else he could say before Alu told his friend to get out of the car for the race too, he watched and waited for him to do.

" I guess we should hurry up then, things may not get better," he said, as he looked at her too and wondered what to say.

@HellHoundWoof @CynderTheDragoness

"Do I just wave my arms or what?" Maddie asked, interrupting. She had never started a drag race before.

_____

Caleb took it without a second thought and drank it- not even slowing down or pausing between gulps.

"Sorry man, I'll letcha get to it." Cutter said with a grin as he climbed out of the car. He looked at the girl and closed the door to the vehicle slightly to hard. He took a step or two back from Matthew's car and crossed his arms to wait. He wasnt sure what they'd set the stakes at, but he figured watching this would be fun enough. One of the two might start trying to exchange paint with the other, that would be something to see. He noticed Maddie Reynolds was the one about to kick it off and almost audibly groaned. Cutter had never been a fan of Caleb's cousin, but he liked Caleb fine. The guy was smart, and a decent guy. But his cousin was some kind of bent bitch, caused allot of drama around town. The girl seemed confused and Cutter chuckled before putting his hands in a cup around his mouth and shouting at her.

"You hold your hands up and drop 'em," Cutter shouted, a little bit of sass hidden under his joking tone.

@Maddeline @CynderTheDragoness @LuckycoolHawk9

Alejandro takes the second glass from Caleb. Then points to the couch, "Rest." He knew that should the others fail, Caleb would need his energy. He had no idea what they were doing now, and for all he knew they could have been caught trying to cut the break lines. Caleb needed what little rest he could now, so that if anything went down he'd at least have a clearer head. He was resolved to keep watch, while waiting on the girls to come back. Doubt crept into his mind. He wondered if cutting the break line would be enough, that what if instead of killing the target that he was only in a serious or minor car accident.

Aly turned to Maddie, instructing her on how to begin a street race. "Once we get the cars lined up, you stand in front of us in the the space between the cars." She said. "You go through the whole 'ready, set, go' thing. On 'go', you drop your arms to your side. Or you can drop your bra to the ground. Ive seen that done too." Aly continued. "On 'go', we take off. Down to the end of the road and back."

Matthew rolled his eyes as both of them explained a drag race to the poor girl. " Yeah, I wouldn't drop the bra if I was you, it is the only thing you are wearing and it isn't exactly warm out here to be going to do that," he added as a side note. He hadn't expected this race to go well, but if he won, oh the tales he could tell and if he lost, well, bad things tended never to happen to him at all.

@CynderTheDragoness @Maddeline @HellHoundWoof

Aly locked her hazel gaze on Matthew as she ducked into the driver's seat of her Nissan. "Let's get set up on the start line." She said. Her voice had changed. She had taken on a tone of challenge and seduction at the same time. She revved the engine, further punctuating her initial challenge. Her blood was pumping now. Her reflexes quickened and her senses on high alert. She was race ready and wanted to let loose.

Status
Not open for further replies.