The Profesionals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew nodded as he drove his car to the starting line too and he looked at the ground quite seriously. He bit down on his lower lip as he looked at the ground too quite uncertain of what to say. He backed into the area where things could start to get under way too and it was quite beautiful too. He looked at her. " So, no cheating and that wager is up. I am ready for whenever you are to start," he said to her too.

@HellHoundWoof @Maddeline @CynderTheDragoness

Maddeline raised her hands, as she got between the cars. She tried to remember exactly what she was supposed to do- so she instead just counted down from 5 with each hand. Then she began to turn her knees inwards at 2, and as she hit one, she ducked down, going between the two cars to not get in their way as they went off the launch.

___

Caleb did sit down, but it was physically impossible for him to sleep at this point. His heart rate was at a jogging pace, thumping away in his chest.
"Shitty 18th birthday present" he murmured to himself.

Aly revved as Maddie counded down. As her friend bowed, Aly let it loose. The 1999 Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 shot off the line, front wheels an inch off the ground. Aly gained an immediate lead. But that didn't mean she had a guaranteed win. Who knows what her opponent had under that stock looking hood?

(@LuckycoolHawk9 let's roll dice. You can pick the dice.)

Matthew was ready for this race before he had even revved his engine up and he was quite curious if the two of them were going to lose or even win the race. She seemed to have the lead, but he could hopefully change that before she got too cocky and things got too far out of hand for him to control.

@CynderTheDragoness Rolling die. Whoever gets that higher number is the winner. If we roll the same number, it will be a tie.)

Alejandro nodded, "Can't sleep?" He looks around for a board game, or console of some kind. He figured that if Caleb couldn't sleep he could at least salvage his party for him.

The end of the road was coming up fast. Timing is everything. Aly pulled the E-brake and let off the throttle just long enough to send the Skyline into a drift. She used this to maka a 180° turn to race back to the church. She kept her eye on her rearviews, watching to see how her opponent takes the turn.

Matthew was very good at u-turns, actually he exceled at them and he made his 180 without even drifting and pumping the gas. He had been in way to many drag races and he picked up some speed as he raced towards the finish. He was positive that he could make it, this race was going to be his now.

@CynderTheDragoness

Aly's lead was slipping away. They wete half way back to the starting line, now the finish, when her opponent slipped past her. When they crossed the line, Aly was a hood-length behind. She slid to a stop in the parking lot. Rarely did she lose. This kid was a real contender. He knew how to drive.

Matthew saw that her lead was wanning away and that didn't shock him as he was very good at racing. When everything settled, down he caught his breath shocked that he had won a race for once . . . and then he realized that he had bet nothing. Well, there went bragging rights. He rolled down his window. " That was a good race," he said.

@CynderTheDragoness @Maddeline @HellHoundWoof

Maddie watched from the sidelines, completely shocked. Aly talked mad shit about cars and almost always won whenever she was driving. Or so she had heard.

____

"I'm high as fuck dude, but if you wanna boost my K/D ratio..."
He handed Alejandro an Xbox one controller.
"I only have battlefront at the moment, so I apologize ahead of time"

Alejandro smiled a little as he set it up, and handed Caleb a separate controller. He wasn't getting away from this, he set it into co-op mode, and waited for Caleb to take the bait. He had Caleb as player one, while he was player two.

Aly gracefully rose from her car. Rarely did she lose, but whe she did, she accepted her defeat. "You are quite a driver." She complimented. "Few can make such a tight hairpin turn. You pulled it off with ease." She said as she crossed over to Mathew's car. "I don't think I caught your name." She smiled, leaning into the driver's seat window of his car.

Matthew watched as she rose from her car and was shocked when she complimented him and his driving ability, that was a twist if he had ever met one. " Well, I had a few years of practice, been hotwiring cars for a few years and driving them too. " Matthew," he said, leaving out his last name. Harris would just bring trouble now and he would tell her if it mattered.

@Maddeline @CynderTheDragoness @HellHoundWoof

"Matthew, huh? Can I call ya Matt?" She shifted to put her arms on the roof of the car as talked to him. "I'm Alianne." She said. "Seems we have similar skills." She said. A devious smile played at her lips. "Can you ditch the cops in a hot car?" She asked, referring to evading in a car the cops were look for.

Matthew had ever been asked about a nickname before so he smiled. " Yeah, Matt works fine for me," he said to her as he listened to what she called herself. " May I call you Aly? It's easier to say and remember. Well, I have done it on occassion," he said, answering her question about avoiding the cops.

@CynderTheDragoness @HellHoundWoof @Maddeline

"You can call me whatever you want." Aly smiled. She rose and started walking back to her own car. "How are you at drafting?" She called over her shoulder. "There's a party my friend and I were on our way to when that deer came out of nowhere." She said.

Matthew smiled as he was happy that he wasn't limited to what he was allowed to call her and the she surprised him with her question. " I am decent at it, I'm no NASCAR racer, but I can do it well enough to use it get away from cops and avoiding animals," he said.

@CynderTheDragoness @Maddeline @HellHoundWoof

Cutter walked up to his friends car and began to open the door as the girl mentioned a party. Cutter smiled, he'd heard Caleb was throwing one and he was just itching to get plastered.

"You wouldnt happen to be talking about her cousins place right?" He said aiming a thumb at Maddie, "Because we're heading to Caleb's right?"

Cutter leaned down inside the car and pleadingly nodded to his friend in the driver's seat. Cutter had no earthly idea what Matthew's plans for the evening were, but he hoped that his friend understood the message behind his excessive nodding.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @CynderTheDragoness @Maddeline

Aly motioned for Maddie to get in the car. "Is there any other party worth going to?" Alycoundered as she slid into the driver's seat of her emerald R34.

Matthew watched as Cutter walked over to the car and he knew what was going to come next too and he looked at him. If that was the look he was giving, he really hated his friend in the moment.

Caleb wasn't exactly the twins biggest fans, so he imagined that this was going to go horribly wrong, but he couldn't stop the train wreck now, it seemed.

Matthew had been planning to go home, get pitch drunk and wake up for school in the morning, but he could tell that Cutter wanted to go to the party, most likely to get drunk beyond anything else in the world too. He looked around for a brief moment.

Matthew paused as he thought about it. There were no parties like Caleb's so there was nothing else that he could say now as he slid into the driver seat.

@CynderTheDragoness @HellHoundWoof @Maddeline

Status
Not open for further replies.