The Profesionals

Status
Not open for further replies.
@HellHoundWoof Same interest I guess in RPs? This makes two or three we are both in? ( I am not certain.)

I think this makes 3, I'd say very similar haha.
Yeah, it is 3. The funnier thing to me is how you haven't even noticed something in my signature.

@HellHoundWoof
You could be riding in the car with Matthew or whoever it is that's supposed to spot the half stripped girl that's having a panic attack that's now kissing her friend in a church parking lot.

@HellHoundWoof
You could be riding in the car with Matthew or whoever it is that's supposed to spot the half stripped girl that's having a panic attack that's now kissing her friend in a church parking lot.
You gotta break that down for me man.

You gotta break that down for me man.

Story thus far:

Caleb beat an Asian boy to death for spit roasting his girlfriend and tasked his cousin and Aly to go and cut the brake lines of the other kid. When at the kid's house, they narrowly escaped a tiger but Aly's car was scored by a toy bowling ball from the tiger that swatted the bal at them when they drove by.

Aly parked in a church parking lot to investigate the damage and Maddie started to have a panic attack. Using her need to get her mind off things as an excuse, Maddie kissed Aly. Also, Maddie is shirtless (though is stil wearing everything else, including a bra) because she began to freak out in her panic attack that her heart was about to explode.

. . . . I really wish you would give me a transition for that.

Thanks, it is what I was waiting on.
I figured Matt would just see the car damage and a shirtless girl, assume that they had been stranded and were in need of help, and then stopped. That's why I didn't give a transition.

I figured Matt would just see the car damage and a shirtless girl, assume that they had been stranded and were in need of help, and then stopped. That's why I didn't give a transition.
Matthew ( no matter what version I play) isn't the observant type.

It's a slow zone and they got detoured to it because the main road is down, if I remember correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.