The Profesionals

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Maddeline; That's fine. It's all about rebelling against the man. And don't think fucking child goth. Like them tweenies today. I mean good old 80s retro grunge Goth.

We had one of them. He graduated two years ago and his name was Gabe. Your character can have known him if you want. Gabe was known for being crazy. Like huffing gasoline fumes and routinely smoking a crack pipe crazy. He had a band and stuff too, they are off and on popular around here.

Cool, will do.

Reactions: Maddeline
[BCOLOR=transparent]“We’re concerned you’ve gotten yourself into some kind of devil worship”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“I promise I am not practicing any satanic rituals”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“Don’t get smart with me,”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“I was being wholeheartedly serious, no goat sacrifices in the basement that I know of,”[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Reese Billy Barrow [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 19[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: Male [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]More eyeliner and makeup than a girl, probably check. You’re staring at Reese who's simply staring back at you with a clear expression of annoyance. He’s blond, which you wholeheartedly didn’t expect for the kid everyone talks about being a little out of it. He’s wearing fake black nails like they are claws, and his skin is pale. You can’t tell if it’s the pounds of whiteout makeup or that’s his natural tone. Soft and hard edges are his style, as he pairs a blazer, and slacks with boots with belts. He’s wearing dark lipstick and manages to hold a bit of masculinity with some androgynous elements. He stands at 5’6” and is thinly built.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
ngy83l.jpg
[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Background:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Am I supposed to be impressed with what the world left me? I was told that I was suppose to be brought a wholesome Christian kid. Dad thinks he should have given me a more Christian name to pull me more in. He says if my names was Gabrial or Christian or Tristian or you know John, that I’d be more Christian. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]To be perfectly honest, I always thought Gabe was an arrogant prick. I don’t hang out with those kids any more, not since Gabe graduated. I mean don’t get me wrong it was a start to my own individuality. I guess I started the rebellious phase late? Not really, but.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I was born October 25th, 1996 and my parents wonder how I grew up so weird. It use to be a secrete between myself. Just myself. Because I never been a well liked kid. Some god had a funny sense of humor to have me, the smarter than average intellectual grow up in Kentucky with the most Christian family I think they outdid themselves on how Christian my family is.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I always did what they wanted. Since I was out of the womb drooling on mom’s good clothing and puking on dad’s tongues, you know because that’s what babies do. My father is John Smith Barrow, how original, and my mother is Carol Grace Barrow. I was just them. Average. Lowest common denominator. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I was not me. Or not even a new version of myself. Till I met Gabe, three years ago. The clothes were so fresh. And I always didn’t really have friends. Because everyone kind of laughed out how God fearing my family was. The others were Christian, but they weren’t That Christian. My family makes Real America look like a great place to live.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I hadn’t done anything since then in my life. I guess I assumed Jesus and the man upstairs protected me. Except my father says temptation was too strong. He likes to think that I dress the way I dress or the way I dress is somehow tied to the Devil. I don’t really get it. But. That’s my father. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]My mother keeps trying to have a conversation about homosexuality with me. As if the way I dress has something to do with my sexual orientation. News check. I’m into girls. Always will be. But mom doesn’t think so. She thinks this is some form of me acting out, trying to get attention for something I am not telling them.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]If my parents were the definition of stupid. Well, you’ve witnessed it here first hand. I liked it because Gabe and the rest were like a sense of freedom. They made me feel like an individual. Like I had a choice about something. Even if choice is an illusion. I learned that a long time ago.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Except that choice comes with a price. See you’re either with them or you’re not. And Gabe and them were crazy. You know I was the quiet sensible kid, with no background in anything. Till the rumors of Gabe’s little secrets surface. And you figure some of those secrets are true.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I never wanted to drive my dad’s car to sell crack. That’s not what I asked for. I never wanted to take my mom’s car, lie to my mom and tell her we were on a camping trip. But really we were going out of town to some crazy gig Gabe was playing with his band. With a lot of minors drinking, including me, and a lot of drug usage.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Worse hangover I woke up with ever. So, when Gabe graduated I became the outcast. I don’t want any part of that life. Except you know. It’s still a secret. I am too afraid and embarrassed to tell my parents. Guess I am still the kid they always wanted me to be. Good ol wholesome Christian boy.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Skills:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Excellent Driver, perhaps even the designated driver when others are drinking[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Brains of the Operation; despite his stupid hair, and stupid amounts of makeup. Reese is pretty damn smart, he’s gotten above average on all of his test and he was often used for his brains. He can create the plan, if you so desire to do so.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Theme Song:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]“We’re concerned you’ve gotten yourself into some kind of devil worship”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“I promise I am not practicing any satanic rituals”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“Don’t get smart with me,”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]“I was being wholeheartedly serious, no goat sacrifices in the basement that I know of,”[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Reese Billy Barrow [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 19[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: Male [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]More eyeliner and makeup than a girl, probably check. You’re staring at Reese who's simply staring back at you with a clear expression of annoyance. He’s blond, which you wholeheartedly didn’t expect for the kid everyone talks about being a little out of it. He’s wearing fake black nails like they are claws, and his skin is pale. You can’t tell if it’s the pounds of whiteout makeup or that’s his natural tone. Soft and hard edges are his style, as he pairs a blazer, and slacks with boots with belts. He’s wearing dark lipstick and manages to hold a bit of masculinity with some androgynous elements. He stands at 5’6” and is thinly built.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
ngy83l.jpg
[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Background:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Am I supposed to be impressed with what the world left me? I was told that I was suppose to be brought a wholesome Christian kid. Dad thinks he should have given me a more Christian name to pull me more in. He says if my names was Gabrial or Christian or Tristian or you know John, that I’d be more Christian. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]To be perfectly honest, I always thought Gabe was an arrogant prick. I don’t hang out with those kids any more, not since Gabe graduated. I mean don’t get me wrong it was a start to my own individuality. I guess I started the rebellious phase late? Not really, but.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I was born October 25th, 1996 and my parents wonder how I grew up so weird. It use to be a secrete between myself. Just myself. Because I never been a well liked kid. Some god had a funny sense of humor to have me, the smarter than average intellectual grow up in Kentucky with the most Christian family I think they outdid themselves on how Christian my family is.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I always did what they wanted. Since I was out of the womb drooling on mom’s good clothing and puking on dad’s tongues, you know because that’s what babies do. My father is John Smith Barrow, how original, and my mother is Carol Grace Barrow. I was just them. Average. Lowest common denominator. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I was not me. Or not even a new version of myself. Till I met Gabe, three years ago. The clothes were so fresh. And I always didn’t really have friends. Because everyone kind of laughed out how God fearing my family was. The others were Christian, but they weren’t That Christian. My family makes Real America look like a great place to live.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I hadn’t done anything since then in my life. I guess I assumed Jesus and the man upstairs protected me. Except my father says temptation was too strong. He likes to think that I dress the way I dress or the way I dress is somehow tied to the Devil. I don’t really get it. But. That’s my father. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]My mother keeps trying to have a conversation about homosexuality with me. As if the way I dress has something to do with my sexual orientation. News check. I’m into girls. Always will be. But mom doesn’t think so. She thinks this is some form of me acting out, trying to get attention for something I am not telling them.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]If my parents were the definition of stupid. Well, you’ve witnessed it here first hand. I liked it because Gabe and the rest were like a sense of freedom. They made me feel like an individual. Like I had a choice about something. Even if choice is an illusion. I learned that a long time ago.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Except that choice comes with a price. See you’re either with them or you’re not. And Gabe and them were crazy. You know I was the quiet sensible kid, with no background in anything. Till the rumors of Gabe’s little secrets surface. And you figure some of those secrets are true.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I never wanted to drive my dad’s car to sell crack. That’s not what I asked for. I never wanted to take my mom’s car, lie to my mom and tell her we were on a camping trip. But really we were going out of town to some crazy gig Gabe was playing with his band. With a lot of minors drinking, including me, and a lot of drug usage.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Worse hangover I woke up with ever. So, when Gabe graduated I became the outcast. I don’t want any part of that life. Except you know. It’s still a secret. I am too afraid and embarrassed to tell my parents. Guess I am still the kid they always wanted me to be. Good ol wholesome Christian boy.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Skills:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Excellent Driver, perhaps even the designated driver when others are drinking[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Brains of the Operation; despite his stupid hair, and stupid amounts of makeup. Reese is pretty damn smart, he’s gotten above average on all of his test and he was often used for his brains. He can create the plan, if you so desire to do so.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Theme Song:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]​
Me likely, feel free to post when ready!

FYI- Gabe had major beef with Caleb because Gabe had this thing for this girl who was in his class named Kaitlin and after two-three years of stalling Kaitlin, Kaitlin ended up sleeping with Caleb for almost a year and a half. Caleb didn't help himself because when Gabe threw a fit about it...Caleb ugh...retaliated and plastidipped a penis onto Gabe's car. But Caleb's former best friend (Justin) is in Gabe's band, so I dunno where he stands with that friend circle. Like his profile said, he can be pretty unkillable, haha.

@Maddeline; Reese pretty tried to drift away from the group. He only hangs out to not seem super "uncool". But he honestly kind of wants to stay away, especially after Gabe did some of those things. I mean that's why Reese will only give them a plan or drive them, but refuses to be any further part of it.

@Maddeline; Reese pretty tried to drift away from the group. He only hangs out to not seem super "uncool". But he honestly kind of wants to stay away, especially after Gabe did some of those things. I mean that's why Reese will only give them a plan or drive them, but refuses to be any further part of it.

Gotchya. The reluctant accomplice mastermind, haha

Gotchya. The reluctant accomplice mastermind, haha

Yes sir.

May I have the IC Link then? been searching for the thread and I cannot find it.

Well, another Driver for Aly to challenge.

Lol. Aly'll still try to get him to race. What does he drive? Depending on what kind of car, she'll either rag on it or fawn over it.

Lol. Aly'll still try to get him to race. What does he drive? Depending on what kind of car, she'll either rag on it or fawn over it.
He normally just drives a family sedan. Four doors.

Like an older model Honda Civic

Last edited:
Lol. Prepare for Aly to try to talk him into Imports or Muscle. If you read my first couple posts, you'll see how Aly feels about Caleb's 2000 Mustang. She drives an emerald green Nissan Skyline GT-R. She might show up in various other Classics from her father or grandfather's collection.

Reese doesn't race.

He is entirely the Good Ol Christian Wiccan Goth Boy because all those labels belong together
What's the ETA on that post? Lol

Oh, alright, haha.

I'll get a post up now though.

So where the hell is everybody the IC is vague as hell and I need to know what the fuck is going on specifically?

@Clyde

Maddie and the NPCs Nate and Jessie are at Caleb's house. Caleb and Aly are at the hospital and heading back to his house.

He left an open invite Facebook post for people to come to his house for him to prepare a pre party for his birthday but had to leave because his girlfriend was in a rough car accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.