The Profesionals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait is the IC up?

Wait is the IC up?
It's been up, haha. Check the first page in this thread for the link.

I had been using my profile to get between the topics, using my last posted information to find each one. My bad fam(s).

Last edited by a moderator:
That is alright, I'm just behind right now, I'll try to catch up. xD

So I will post, but you guys have to give me a second. I have to force myself to eat something. Because I have work in about 2 hours.

I'll be leaving my house around 3:15 pm, and I will be home around 9:00 pm no later than 9:30 pm.

Same schedule tomorrow as well. Work is every 2 weeks.

But next week on Saturday the 16th, I'll be working a public tour from 7:30 pm to 11:00 pm

Reactions: Maddeline
Name: Matthew Harris

Appearance:

6'7 inches tall, wears gray pants and a leather jacket and boots.

Background: Matthew Harris is the son of the richest man in this town . . .. and he hates it. His father is constantly gone, his older twin brother torments him with taunts, so what is there to expect from someone who is constantly lost. He can drive and is a playboy, he has broken more hearts than laws ( but that may change) He was involved in a petty theft or two ( what that never happened, there was no record as he told you), is a alcoholic and loves his drinks and is hyper-intelligent but hides it alot.

Skills: Planning, Theft ( on small and eventually large scales), murder ( in the distant future), driving( speeding) and kidnapping

Last edited:
So, I can just post in the IC? Where is everyone?

I believe everyone is in the basement or the garage. As a new char I believe you have the option of just showing up at Caleb's party, or going to Bradley's house, where the group will eventually show up. I'd advise PM'ing our good GM to as to which decision you choose, when you decide so you can work it out there, or here. xD

I think I will go to Caleb's party and join thebasement crew, if that is cool with the gm. @Maddeline

Last edited:
Name: Anthony ' Tony' Harris

Appearance:
photo.jpg

6'7 inches tall, black shirt, blue jeans, black trench coat, muscular build.

Background: Anthony Harris is the son of the richest man in this town . . .. and he revels it. His father is constantly gone, he can torment his brother and not be stopped, and even get away the things easily. He is untreated for his bipolar disorder and can go from manicially diablocal to nice and sweet in the matter of seconds. He can drive and is intelligent, but is hindered by his bipolar disorder. He has robbed stores ( and not actually been caught) and even swindles his own father out of money.

Skills: Kidnapping, Killing ( soon enough), Hacking and last but not least lock picking.

My bad, thought he was about to with how Maddie phrased it, if he does Alejandro's just gonna be there like the magnificent man he is :P

Least you're not babysitting Caleb. :P

Don't worry, there deal with tigers and subterfuge, as well as assassination. Not even the illuminati has any thing on this group.

@Maddeline Waiting for a reply on my post.
I was intending for Matt to see the tiger hit the car or the girl having a panic attack in a parking lot.

@slayerbat
Not gonna lie, while the tiger thing is a real thing in the neighboring county I was really really fucking high when I typed that up and I thought it looked great but I didn't stay tweaked long enough to keep it interesting.

Name: Herman 'Cutter' Pierce Jr.

Appearance: Cutter stands at 6ft with broad shoulders and a sharp cut to his jaw. His eyes are a confusing mix of green and blue creating a near hazel gray color. He is moderately muscled and works out as often as possible. He has long black hair that he often keeps set in a bun behind his head, or in braids if he feels like it.

Background: Herman was raised under a biker father, a rough man with an authority problem. His father was eventually sent to prison after being convicted of killing his clubs President. Herman was taken out of the life for a time until his mother began screwing the new president, and eventually Herman was introduced into the rough part of the life. He was 13 the first time he fired a gun, and it was with the new President. The man was attempting to bond with his new stepson, and eventually Herman learned his way around a firearm.

A few years later when Herman was 15, he was at a local hangout of highschoolers. He was approached by a very fine looking young woman. He and she proceeded to flirt, and eventually he invited her to his place and the pair began walking to his place. The girls boyfriend had been through the town looking for her and found them walking to Herman's house. He ran his car onto the pavement dangerously close to Herman and the girl. The guy got out of his car and proceeded to land a punch in Herman's stomach. While Herman was doubled over the girl was beating on her boyfriends back, the boyfriend quickly turned around and smacked his woman across the jaw. Herman stood and tackled the man around the waist. He wreaked of tequila and was easily thrown off balance. Herman stood and kicked the guy in the face then proceeded to land several stomps onto the mans face. The girl was screaming for Herman to stop but he kept stomping, and stomping, until the guy's face was near nothing. The girl was sitting on the sidewalk facing away from Herman, he realized she was crying and walked over to her. He knelt down and put his hand on her shoulder but she instantly stood and pushed him away. She asked him what was wrong with him and when he had no answer she ran off, dialing someone on her phone. Herman didnt know what to do so he climbed into the car and turned it on. He didnt know where he was going until he got close to the club hangout, luckily some patched members were there and let him in. He told them what happened and his stepfather showed up promptly, then ordered some of his men to destroy the car. Herman's step father agreed to not tell his mother provided that Herman started working with the club.

Within the next two years Herman received the nickname Cutter for his affinity with knives. The young man had changed his look and had grown stronger, his stepfather relied on him for much of his younger business. Cutter also refused to allow anyone to call him by his real name, except for his mother. His stepfather got him a blue Harley Davidson sportster for his birthday 17th birthday, and he is constantly riding it around town at high speeds. His highschool career has been less than promising, so naturally his attendance is rare but fruitfully exciting for any around to see it.

Skills: Hot temper, Bad attitude, Willing to do whatever it takes.

Status
Not open for further replies.