The Princess and the Outcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
As he goes for the heel kick, i pivot myself and swerved around in a circle quickly. the blade coming up to block the incoming attack, which he quickly blocks and steps back spinning his sword in his hand again " Good..good "

Blood is starting to soak his shirt. The bandages were not tied right. He stands with his head high and goes for a downward slash.... that brings him to the floor. He is breathing shakily "Perhaps we should try this another time"

Bringing his sword to block the downward slash, which had enough force to actually bring Arthur down to a knee with him. " Alright " He said as he flicked his blade causing the thief blade to slide off his and allowing Arthur to stand. " Guards take him to the infirmary, get him healed up...oh and fed " Arthur said smiling " Your name good sir? "

"Hello" he said seeing the familier girl, his hair had fallen over one of his eyes and his sword was resting at his side.

She grabbed him by his collar, "Give me back my father's crown." she said with fire glowing in her eyes. Her razor sharp thumb nail resting against his jugular, "Don't try anything tricky or I'll kill you."

He groans a bit and sits up "Sebastian."

"How scary" He says his neck leaning toward her as she held his collar but he was still perched on the window.The satchel with the crown in it had slide behind his back.

"Give it back." she said through her teeth, "Prick." she added. Her cheek was still bruises and her makeup was wearing off.

He coughed slightly but still managed to say "Be nice" a smirk on his face after he finished coughing.

She reached for the strap of his satchel, "Hand it over."

He fell from the ledge of the window trying to avoid her hand grabing his satchel."Ouch"He said now lying on his back looking up at her.

She jumped down and straddled his waist to hold him down. She grabbed his satchel, "You better not have broken it." she said pulling the satchel forward.

"Oh im sure you will be able to fix it" he said trying to struggle free.He fell back after giving up when trying to get free.

"She opened the satchel and pulled out the perfectly intact crown. She sighed, "Good It not damaged." she said relieved. She turned her attention to Toka and glared at him, "You have caused me enough trouble today." she said standing up, "Leave." she said grabbing the crown tightly.

"Fine" he snapped and walked over to the door his hand gripped onto the top of the sword.

She sighed and climb back inside distracted for a second by her dress getting caught on the window.

He pushed down on the handle and the door swung open.He walked outside now standing in the hallway,he took of his scarf and wrapped it around his arm hiding his tribes mark he was in his rivals castle after all.

By the time she looked up the door was closed and Jerkface was gone. Akari sighed and waited a few minutes then went to deliver the crown to her father. She told it was misplaced and to stop blaming the inus for everything. With Akari being the youngest of four royal children she could get away with it. The King was relieved. He didn't want to sent more young men to war. But the growing tension between the two tribes was pushing more and more for an all out war to break. Although he wouldn't send out soldiers today be still planned on strengthening his army with Arthur's help.

After speaking with her father Akari went to look for Arthur. They had to talk about the wedding coming up in a few days. She blushed at the thought of the two of them being bound together marriage. A long way from when they first meet. Akari sighed and loosely swung her arms as she strolled. They still had to get their marriage license, better early than late. It would be one less thing to worry about. She asked a servant to tell Arthur to meet her in the garden outside. Then headed their herself.

Toka sighed the scarf on his arm was hurting as he had put it on to tight."Im so sorry" he said accidently bumping into a man taller than him this made toka annoyed

Sebastian is being taken to the infirmary with the stab wound in his back bleeding heavily. He is placed in a bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.