The Princess and the Outcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Akari sighed. Who was this strange man? She called the guards and told them to take him away. Akari had a headache and started to feel faint. Her knees weaken. Her blood pressure had suddenly droped.

"What? No. Im leaving." He kicks the sword into his hand and thrusts it back through a guard's head "Now THAT is murder"

Akari lodged at him grabbing the hand with the knife, "Stop hurting my men." she said glaring at him face to face.

He flips the blade into a back hand position. The blade is now touching the back of your neck. His face contorts into a twisted grin "i suggest you leave me to exit the palace"

She pinched a nerve in his neck to paralysis him. She wasn't afraid of death, but she refused to be killed by this guy. Akari uses the opportunity to take the knife and puts it against his neck, "Don't toy with me little man" she said calmly glaring at him. She feel blood trickle down the back of her neck and she dizzy spell worsen. She was counting on Aurthur to step in.

Slowly arthur sticks his blade into the thefts back, the blade breaching the skin and tearing at the muscle. Before arthur lodged it into his spine with a forceful push. " never turn your knife on my wife again " he said pulling the blade from inside the man. Arthur hsd been stsnding there and obviously forgot about him being there. " your wounds will heal....just not your legs " he said shaking his head " guards take this man to his town and give him his sworf back " he looked at the thief " you are lucky that i have honor for a mans sword or i would of killed you " walking to his wife he picked her up in his arms carrying her " what is wrong you look pale

Akari blushed at Arthur's words. Right in just a few more days she would be his. A wife. His wife. She felt her knees give way but Arthur caught and picked her up. Her world spun around, her consciousness slowly fading, "I just need some water. I'll be fine." she whispered shyly looking up at him as she was carried.

Last edited by a moderator:
He keeps the grin on his face "This would not have happened had you just stayed out of my way" He feels his back and looks at his blood on his hand "A sloppy thrust!"

He looked back at him insulting his thrust " If i had had wanted to kill you i would of....but i do not stain my sword with unworthy blood " He said chuckling as he carried her around the corner, towards her room. " GUARDS! " He shouted as two men rushed around the corner " yes sir? " Arthur looked down at akari " Take her to the doctor " The men nodded and one walked over taking her out of his arms. " Akari i will see you soon....i have business to attend to "

Before she was passed off she gave Arthur and quick peck on his lips, "Be safe, okay." she said softly then was whisked away to the doctor.

He nodded and shouted " I cant guarantee that! " he said chuckling but his face became stern as they brought the theft over to him, he spoke to him calmly " You my friend...have talent...and could notice i completely missed my mark....i wish to bring you into my army...do you accept? "

Toka jumped up on the window ledge and tryed to open it but the window was locked. He sighed then ran his hand through his hair wondering what to do now

Akari woke up to a strange sound. She looked around and noticed the nurses were gone. She got out of bed. She had only been out for a few minutes. She went to the window and pushed aside the curtains and saw Toka. Her eyes widened and she opened the window, "You!" she pointed.

He stares for a moment. he is flipping the blade between a forehand grip in his right hand and backhand grip with his left. "why would I join the army of a man who just stabbed me?" He pulls a roll of bandages from his pocket after his blade rests in the backhand grip. He begins to wrap himself. The blood didnt bother him. It only made his clothes even messier.

" Thats a good point, very good point " He said rubbing his chin " Well, you seem to have skill with a sword...im low on men....oh and we are soon enough to go to war....and that blade you hold is very beautiful, even if it is battleworn " He smirked and added " you also held my wife at the neck with your blade...so the reason to stab you was there " " i can also promise you food, and riches " he nodded

"Riches, you say?" He flips the blade to forehand and back "how about this... I will join you if you would duel me. I havent had a good match in ages."

" Why not? " he said chuckling as he pulled his blade from its sheathe, the reddish tint of it glimmering against the faint light in the room. The guards let the man go and stepped to the side hands on their swords ready to intervene if gone to far, " i Deem you a good match "

He stands and holds his blade at his forehand. He mutters to himself and stands at the ready, waiting for the signal to start. His eyes are glazed over and focused, ready to defend.

He nods and a guard shouts " BEGIN! " He obviously would be the first on the attack, he moved his feet quickly and planted them strongly as he spun the sword in his hand tricking up the way he could possibly strike, and backhand grabbed it as he brought it up in a horizontal slash.

He lowers his sword and flips to back hand, reversing around your back away from the blade and goes for a heel kick to your back, raising the blade to slash down when you fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.