The Princess and the Outcast

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuma sighed and dragged Toka off, "I'm going to pretend you didn't say that." he said annoyed, "You should be with your own people, not the enemy."

"I know but i wanted to see what the others were like they cant be as bad as father makes out can they?" Toka said looking at his brother

"They might seem like they're not but deep down...they'll stab you in the back." Kuma said bitterly as he spoke from experience.

"Im sure the same can be said fro us" Toka said he had never been to war but had been trained to he had very little experiance.

"I'm sure that's true...but a war is brewing. Especially now that that princess is getting married to an ally country's prince." Kuma explained, "We have to strengthen our forces."

"Will we have to ask for help?" he said now looking at his feet as he walked slowly to the castle.

"Yeah..." Kuma said looking down, "We have allies...though when are very far away, I'm sure there will be some kind of joining of our kingdom with another." Kuma sighed and clear the bushes leading to the river where their horses waited.

"You will have to marry then" Toka said as a joke then jumped onto his black horse and turned waiting for Kuma.

Kuma mounted his horse, "If I have to I will. If it's for the better of our people then I'll do it."

"Of course" he said then kicked at Kumas horse making it go mental.Then toka raised of to the castle

Kuma calmed his horse then raced after him, "You Mutt!!" he yelled out following closely behind.

"Have to catch me first Kuma" Toka yelled as his horse galloped between trees and rocks.

Kuma grunted she a smirk briefly crossed his lips before kicked his hell signaling his horse to run faster.

Tokas horse suddenly stopped as it reached a large river in front of the castle walls.Toka paced his horse up and down the river not knowing what to do.

Kuma eased his horse to a stop, "It seem like the current has strengthened." he looked around for another pathway.

"Or you could go first and if you drown i will go another way sound fair" he said looking at Kuma with a smile not really taking the situation seriouse

Kuma moved next to him as if still looking around then hit Toka upside the head, "Anyway. We'll follow the banks until we reach a area with a weak current." he said moving away as if nothing happened.

"Your so mean im sure father will wonder why i am covered in bruises" he said following Kuma.He was walking alongside the river some of the water occassionaly hitting the horses hoofs

"And Father will take my side." Kuma smirked, "Who is the woman you're seeing in the neko tribe?" Kuma asked curious.

"Dont tell father but i saw the princess of the neko tribe" he said hoping his brother would not say anything even though he hated him.

Status
Not open for further replies.