The Princess and the Outcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Kuma
76665.jpg

Kuma was sent to search for his little brother Toka. He was annoyed, he has better things to do than babysit his little brother. Kuma stopped at the river and smelled the air. So his brother was on the other side. Had he gotten captured? Kuma and his black stallion crossed the river and quietly followed Toka's scent.

"How do i get out of here" he said to himself.He ran his hand through his hair and turned his head looking for the right way.

Kuma found Toka's horse and sniffed the air again, "He's definitely here." he whispered to himself then gave a high pitch whistle only his people could here.

toka turned his head quickly hearing the sound " not right now please no" he said hearing the call.He hurried up looking for the exit maybe he could get far away before they found him

Kuma waited for a few minutes then put a disguise on and sent both of the horses to the river. He went in his face half covered to had his extended K-9s and his clothes hided by a cape. He entered the city through a large gate and went through three tier of security. Little children ran around careless and free and people were trading and selling in a long bustling street market. He sniffed and air and quickly locked onto Toka's scent.

It didn't take long to find him. By conincidence the exit was in the direction Kuma was traveling away from. As Kuma got closer to him he smelled that his scent was mixed with a woman's. A pretty well off woman based on the quality of her perfume. Was Toma here to see a woman? Kuma grabbed Toma by his collar suddenly and without a word.

"Let me go" Toka said hitting at kuma and pulling his neck away from him.He stopped struggling and look up at his big brother with puppy dog eyes.

"We're going home." Kuma said dragging him away, "Stop acting like a baby." he said annoyed. Kuma had to talk with him about other things before they go to the castle. Kuma turned down an alley an saw a path of bricks the were pushed out, perfect for climbing.

"Im not a baby Kuma i dont need you to come and find me all the time" Toka said in slight anger.He looked up at the narrow brick path narrowed his eyes and got ready to jump on it to escape.

"If you run away I'll just cripple you. You know I will. So don't try to escape." Kuma said glaring daggers at his little bother with a chilled expression.

"Why do i have to go back ?"Toka said in a voice that made him sound like a young child. The scarf was still wrapped around his arm covering the tribe mark.

"Father wants to speak with you...and I also have a few choice questions." Kuma let go of Toka, "Stop being so childish and climb the wall."

"Well i dont want to speak to father" Toka said then spat in Kumas face he then leaped to the wall and climbed it not wanting to get hit by his brother

Kuma wiped his face and went after Toka. He was going to kill that little brat one day. He though as he climbed the wall.

"Where now brother as im a child i get lost very easily" he said to annoy Kuma after he reached the roof top.

Kuma climbed to the top then pushed his brother over the other side and jumped. Pushing his brother off a very high wall was refreshing. Though he knew his brother could easily survive the fall he consider things even between them.

Toka suddenly fell and landed on his back he quickly relized that Kuma had pushed him "You will pay for that" Toka said still lying on the ground his legs in pain

Kuma landed on his feet,"Don't be such a baby." he said taking off his disguise and looked over at Toka, "What were you doing in the Neko's village?" Kuma asked picking him up.

Toka was now on his feet "I was going to borrow something" he said slightly twisting the truth.He wiped his clothes as dirt had gotten on them from the fall.

"Then why is your scent mixed with a woman's?" he pressed.

"Because unlike you woman are not afraid to talk to me" Toka said smirking as his head was tilted to the side making his hair fall slightly

Status
Not open for further replies.