The Princess and the Outcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halfway during her strolled she heard a horse galloping in the distance and turned in it's direction.

He hid seeing her and he climbed a wall slowly into her home he walked along the wall until he reached an open window and dived into it

She climbed through her opened window and sensed something odd.

He dodged through the hallways avoiding contact with anyone a hood coverd his face.He reached a large room and picked up what looked like a crown slipping it into his satchel then attempting to leave the room.

Akari followed a trail out of her room and through the hallway. She knew someone had snuck in. A familiar scent. She bumped into someone as she turned to enter the throne room.

Last edited by a moderator:
Toka turned bumping into someone the crown was still in his satchel

Akari looked at him, "What are you doing here?" she whispered.

" just visiting " he said looking around the room for a exit.

"I doubt that. Tell me truthfully or I'll alert the guards." she said glaring at him. She could tell that something was up. Why else would someone from the enemy tribe sneak into her castle at night.

AnimeGuy2_zpsc26e13ea.jpg

Name: Arthur metallic
Arthur walked down the halls after his night stroll, whistling rather loudly he heard a faint noise which sounded like Akari. He rubbed his head and continued to head toward the noise shouting down the hall " Akari! Is that you? "

Last edited by a moderator:
Akari froze when she heard Arthur's voice. She looked at Toka and glared at him before leaving to meet Arthur, "What are you doing up so late?" she asked putting on a smile for him.

He looked at her and said " my nightly walk...." He tried to walk past her " who were you talking to? " he said as he tried to peer around the corner hopefully to catch anyone who she may be hiding.

She stood in his way, "To myself. I was thinking out loud. I-I mean These halls are to quiet. It seemed like the reasonable thing to do." she chuckled nervously.

Putting a finger to her lips he said " I've known you for how long? And you still think you can lie to me " he said looking at her in the eyes " spill it...who is in the castle "

She puffed her cheeks and looked away, "No one important, just a rat." she said sighing. She stepped back into the moon light and the blood stain droplets on her gown were visible.

His eye like hawks, spotting the blood on her gown he grabbed her and and stared her dead in the eyes " why are you...bleeding " he said as he went to further inspect her body

"Calm down it's just from a nose bleed." she said telling half truths, which she was better at, "Don't worry so much. You know how clumsy I am." she said blushing a bit.

" nose bleed? Oh yeah? " he grabbed her cheeks and looked all around her nose for blood stains " you punch yourself again? "

She swatted his hand away, "Ouch that hurt." she said rubbing her cheek. She hadn't noticed have swollen her cheek had gotten, "I told you I'm clumsy. You know this."

" alright .....im going to bed...aswell as you should " he said shaking his head and walking away from her.

Status
Not open for further replies.