The power of one woman's blood

"You're half a energy sprite. Your dad is one which is why he gets along with electronics more than people." Alec replied looking at hr. "I thought you knew."

"What is that?" She wondered. "And know what?" She was obviously confused. She would have to have a talk with her parents about this.

"Energy sprites are fairies of lightening. They are the ones found in thunder storms. I thought you knew your dad was one." Alec said looking at her.

Max was still having a fit- explains the occasional lightning bolt here and there...

"Max stop throwing a tantrum!" Alec yelled at him, "You're to old for this."

"And you're wrecking my house even more." She grumbled. She turned to Alec and shrugged. "Either my Dad knew and just never told me, or none of us just plain old knew." She said, answering his question. Then her expression became puzzled. "How do you know what my Dad is?" She demanded.

A lightning bolt zoomed out of the melted window, aimed at Alec, but it hit the ground a yard in front of him.
Guess that was Max's way of saying 'shut up, I'll do what I want.' What a baby...

"Seriously Max grow up." he said still standing next to Kellen.

"I WILL GROW UP WHEN I WANT TO!" shouted the younger- bad idea with bruised torso/stomach area...Ouch.

"Kell get out of here. I'm calling my mom as weird as this sounds. She's got some one she needs to have a little conversation with." Alec said to Kellen healing the spots on her legs and arms before she could say another word.

She looked at him confused. "What do you mean?" All of this magic and power was really starting to give her a headache.

"Nooo! She's my specimen!" whined Max- he was trying to pull himself out of the window he melted earlier. Good thing it cooled...

Alec had already dialed his mom. "Kell I'll explain everything later for now my brother has to learn the difference between specimen, and a human."

Max whined where he was hanging halfway out the window. "Why do you have to be mean...?" ;_;

"I'm not the one mean here. You steal a woman from her everyday life and do random tests for your benefit. That's mean." Alec replied getting no reply.

She glared at him. "Can't I just knock him on his ass again?" She wondered, her eyes flashing with anger and annoyance.

Grr, bark bark, Kell. "You only did that because I wasn't expecting it! And her life wasn't normal! It had sprites and energy stuff!" Max, you're not going to win this...

"Obviously she didn't know anything about this til you came along buddy." Alec responded, "You know what I'm not going to be nice for once. Kell have fun." He started walking away just waiting for his brother to crack again.

Kellen gave a nod of thanks. She did diserve revenge after all. But how did she access her power again? She paused for a while, searching within her until she felt something, and knew it was her power. She smirked and dove into it, her eyes turning bright. A dark thuder cloud built over her, lightning flashing continusly throughout the cloud.

Thunderheads...Something Max could handle...When he isn't injured. He pulled himself out the window with a gasp of pain but then hurtled a sphere of lightning at Kellen.
Weather people dual...? Before Max and Alec's mother appear, that is.