The power of one woman's blood

"When she was mad her eyes would flicker with sparks. When she'd have nightmares in my apartment she'd cause a city wide black out."

Kellen blinked in surprise. Why didn't she remember any of that? She wondered, starring at her ex.

"...so that's why my tv kept turning off..." Huh. Go figure? Max sighed. "Guess I lose this one... So how do you plan on controlling all the lightning and stuff? Rubber?"

"Then why don't I remember any of this?" Kellen wondered. Wouldn't she have known if she had power? "Why didn't you tell me?" She growled, and suddenly it started raining and a loud crack of thunder could be heard.

"I thought she already knew about it." He said simple.

"If I knew about it don't you think I probably would have had a little better controll over things?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"That's not always the case though. Maxie here still causes it to flood in his room when he sleeps."

"It's not my fault that I'm still thinking of Hurricane Katrina! That thing was scary!"

"...Wait, what is your point...?" Confused Max is...well, confused.

"You don't have control a hundred percent of the time."

"Oh...Right, that's true...Wait, and you do?" Max...just shut up. Okay? Can you do that...? You are making it seem like you are a bigger idiot that you really are when it comes to your magic.

"I can openly admit I don't always have control either."

"Sure you have bro. Sure you have." Alec mocked looking at his mother.
"More human classes for you Max." their mother said before walking back to her car.

"But mom!" he said in protest. He hated human classes! They were boring and the teachers smelled like germ-x or dry erase marks...
Or red ink, depending on who they were...OR OLD CHEESE.