The power of one woman's blood

Alec tried calling mom again, and this time got a response. The typical tell mom, get lectured for being a tattle tail, than she telling him she'd be there.
"Kell you've got five minuets to kick his butt."

Again she nodded and accessed her new found power. She glanced up at the lightning storm and a white hot bolt lanced its way at Max. Let's see how he likes it. She thought.

Max took a risk and tried to use the oncoming bolt himself- he only managed to deflect it into a tree, but burned his hands in the process. Due to adrenaline coursing through him, he couldn't feel the pain, so he cast a small hail torrent at Kellen.

She saw the hail coming and somehow got the light bolt to deflect a lot of the hail, though some slipped by her defense and stung when they struck her skin. Once the hail storm was over she cast lightning bolts non stop at him, not giving him any time for defense. "Tell you what." She shouted. "If I loose, you can have me." She said, making a challenge. "If I win, never come back here." She paused. "Fair?"

Max responded with a tornado, sending the wind devil straight at her with one hundred miles per hour winds steering it. He added ice and lightning to keep her busy as it approached.
She is as good as mine...Stupid girl- making a deal like that with a dark weather wizard? Ha, ahaha! Yes, he has some issues...
I think Alec might have dropped him on his head a few times when he was a baby...Could be wrong though.

She didn't know why she did it, but the adrenaline coursing through her clouded her thinking. She didn't know how to use much other then the lightning bolts, but the fear must've helped her because a sudden rush of wind started to redirect the tornado and cause a torrentail downpoor over Max so he couldn't see a thing.

Max cursed and quickly called off the tornado spell- just in time too, or he would have been dragged up into his own spell and probably end up spewed out from very high up...well, you can imagine what would have happened after that. The downpour, however, blinded him no matter how much he tried to control it with his own magic. This made him angry and he unleashed multiple lightning bolts...not a good idea when you are drenched... because water and lightning equal zappity-zap-zap.

She deflected his lightning bolts with her own, thunder crashing louder then any storm when the lightning bolts met. She smirked, so far she was able to hold her own...Until she missed a bolt and it struck her. She screamed and instantly fell, twitching on the ground and unable to move. The storm above her slowly dissapated.

Well, this is interesting... Their little match ends as a tie- both were down at the same time and from the same thing...sort of.
Max was kind of sitting there, bobbleheading each time he felt electricity jolt through him. Kinda funny, truth be told.

"Mom will be here in a few buddy so Kell you might want to get out of here." Alec said shoving his phone back in his pocket.

She lay on the ground, panting and unable to move from the lightning strike. Dammit her body ached like Hell.

"I feel...so electrifying...and I smell...like burnt hair." Reason for that? No more eye brows. Ha! Serves you right, Max.

"Okay maybe missing eyebrows is enough for Max..." Alec said with a chuckle helping Kellen to her feet.

"Thanks." She pressed a palm to her forehead, groaning.

"...Brows...?" Max reached up and tried to find his singed off brows, just to whine when he discovered them gone.

Max sniffled. "Why does this always happen to me...?" Oh Max...You're such a goof- a goof about to be given a pep talk by Mom?

"I need some IBs." Kellen groaned, going into her ruined house, stiff and sore from the lightning fight.

Max shook his head, only jerking a little from a bit of static. "Can I have some...? Never tried an IB..." And it'd be best if you don't- you need to learn your lesson, mister.

"It's short for Ibprofen. It kills the pain." She muttered, and hesitantly handed him two.