The power of one woman's blood

"Don't I know it." She muttered. "Can't you please take me back home?" She asked, looking at him with pleading eyes.

Max grinned and teleported out of his lab. Now he was setting traps in the area where he found Kellen- including at her home.

"That'd be the first place he'd go, but fine. If it really means that much to you." Alec took her arm again, and teleported them to her house.

Right into Max's lightning trap- basically a net of lightning that only electrifies you when you try to escape. Not deadly though.

Alec screamed taking all the electricity for her. He could feel his short read hair start to stand on end.

"Alec!" She shouted, and took a step forward but yelped and collapsed to the ground as she too felt electricity jolt through her.

Max's grim laugh echoed in the room- the lightning faded, but they were in what appeared to be a fishing net.
The only thing giving away that it was still the lightning net was the few electric sparks here and there.
"And you both knew this would be the first place I'd look." Max chided, laughing still. Yes, he was rather unstable in the brain.

"Let him go!" She shouted, writing from the electricity. She struggled, which only made it worse, so she held as still as she could, watching as Max entered her home.

"Why should I? He knows a healing spell or two- he'll be fine. Besides, the electricity isn't strong enough to kill- stun or maybe paralyze? Possibly." The cruel magic doer lounged on a couch. "Hm..Nice place...I wish I had a place like this- comfy furnishing, live entertainment..."

Him walking in and sitting on her couch like he owned the place really pissed her off. "Get...out...of....my....house..." She growled. She felt something spark inside her suddenly, and no not from the electric net trap, but something she had had no idea that was there. Something powerful. She called it forth and raised her hand, not really sure what would happen and not really carring. A violet orb suddenly shot from her hand, cutting through the electric net and freeing them and hurling towards Max and nailing him in the stomach, sending him flying through the wall. She stared at her hand with wide amazed eyes. What the hell? She thought.

Alec smiled as he came to chuckling softly. "You final figured out how to use that." He said with a smile watching his brother go flying. Alec put on finger up and sliced away the net. Freezing it so it was brittle.

Max yelped when he was sent flying through the wall...Well, the yelp was short lived as he was winded and very much so in pain.
Sadly for him, he didn't know any healing spells. Kinda screwed himself over with that.

"Bet you wished you spent more time with survival rather than dark magic bro?" Alec jeered letting them free of the net. He walked over to where his brother laid coughing.

She stared at her hand in total shock. Had she always had this power inside her? What else could she do that she didn't know about? What was she?

Max coughed and tried to smile- he resembled Nuka from Lion King, you know, before he died? "P-points for learning my lesson...?" he rasped. And no, he isn't going to die. Probably bed ridden for a while.

"Kell get what you want together than get out of here. Its against my judgement to leave him here injured." Alec said looking at her.

It took her a few moments to answer him. "Yeah. Okay. Sure." She answered, sounding distant. She looked at her ruined home in dismay. She would have to go to her parents house. She sighed and left to her bedroom, feeling almost high from using her new found power.

Max was confused. "You're...You're not leaving me injured? N-not even after everything...?" he questioned.
Apparently the other dark wizards he trained with would leave each other to lick their own wounds, something Max had forgotten that was not practice with wizards of good.

"No, not all the way but enough so you can survive." Alec healed Max's stomach area so there wasn't a giant hole.

He smirked, like it was a joke. "As expected from a brother, not just a wizard of good."