The planetary nexus: an rare ultraterrestrial phenomenon

((Oh, it'll all be explained when she comes in :P don't worry about it, plot development and all))
York let out a laugh which seemed to ring all around them, he had left an "ghost" of himself in his wake and when Frio had been busy attacking it with his own attack he had snuck up behind him as he was going airborne. He thrust out a hand planting it firmly on Frio's shoulder, his red aura started to darken once more as he let out a rather sinister laugh. "Even your tremendous power is finite... You'll be sapped of it in no time!" He said his voice lacking of any emotion, he had already sheathed his sword to avoid it from encumbering him as he did this.

(okay. :) ) (Frio's dark magic abilities is not very easy to absorb. the Dark magic is very picky about what host it wants to be with. If you try to absorb it, the dark magic will sap away your powers)

Frio laughed, "Actually my idiotic fool, those after imagines doesn't work on me. If it wasn't for Prince, you would of been dead by your own attack. And MY power being sapped, I'm sapping YOUR power!" Frio said and he elbowed York in his abdominal area with extreme force followed by double rounded kicks to his face casuing York to be sent back down to ground. Prince flew upwards quickly began performing various of slacking attacks and several kicks at Frio. Frio began parrying Prince's sword and kick attacks....

((It's not his magic he's absorbing, it's his strength, so you may wanna edit that o.o))

(the dark magic IS his (Frio's) strength. if you try to sap away his strength, then you're trying sapping away his dark magic. and as i said before his dark powers/ magic is not easy to absorb. do you get it now or......? If not, i'll re-edit it.:) )

Last edited:
"Your power isn't the same as mine... But it's compatable enough to use." York laughed again "Different being react to this sort of energy differently than your own." small beams of red energy traveled towards him as he let out another shout, his body glowed a dark shade of red. "You're deluded... And I'm abou to fix that." He said before he shot back a little more ignoring the pain that was still on his face from the blows he had recieved. Despite the fact that he had not completed sapping Frio's energy, he had recieved enough of it to continue fighting, it was similar to the energy he himself was currently utilizing; dark and dangerous, but powerfull enough to keep up with him. It was only a matter of time before he drained himself of his energy though, so he had to finish this fast. York drew his light rifle again and began firing off rounds which traveled at the speed of light towards Frio "Let's see how you handle hard light then..." If the bullets were to make contact with his skin and he didn't have anything to protect against them, they would vaporise him. Since they were composed of light and oxygen rather than energy, the shots couldn't simply be absorbed or reflected as easily.

Prince got out way as York fired off afew rounds....

As the orange beams of hard light made contact with Frio's skin, york moved around once more looking to see what effect the shots would have on him... The rounds were designed to kill the target and then vaporize the body, it prevented it from getting up again since the target was often times an parasite ridden body which would simply have gotten up again otherwise.

Instead of Frio absorbing beam into his dark katana, he took the shot surprising Prince. Frio smiled and spoke, "Thanks for the sample, next time we meet thing are going to be VERY different. I'll leave you two to lick your wounds." Frio disappeared into thin air leaving a dark smoke like vapor that slowly disappeared as well.

York sighs looking a little frustrated, as much as he would have loved to use nothing but dark energy, the more he used, the less capable he was of controlling it... It seemed Frio had more control over it himself, however it was slowly eating away at him, the parasite would find that he's practically gift rapped for it if it's presense ever reached this planet. Frio seemed to be all too confident that the "sample" of hard light he had gotten was what he had thought it was though, and York smiled a little pitifully knowing full well hard light was unable to be reproduced without the forerunner technology to initiate the correct molecular bonds, all he had "sampled" was the kinetic energy which the hard light was radiating, mistaking it for the projectile. Then the whisling sound of a metallic object entering the atmosphere caught his attention, looking closer he spotted an craft, it looked like it was one of his own, a space fighter craft designed for slipspace combat in cases where engagements took place during slipspace travel. The current velocity it was travelily at would inevitably cause it to crash into the ground killing whatever occupant was left in there, and he wasn't about to let that happen, not if he could help it. As the craft began to get closer and closer to him, his body began to glow a dark blue, and in a blur he shot towards the damaged craft using as much of his strength as he could to slow it's speed of descent to a nonlethal level. He didn't care if it was beginning to burn his arms and back as he strained against it, he knew if he gave it any slack at this height, it would start to pick up speed again. Slowly but surely, he managed to roughly guide a few hundred meters from the ground before the blue glow faded from his body and he dropped towards the ground himself, he was worn out, and his energy was pretty much completely spent. The craft he had been attemtping to resure plumetted towards the ground landing with a large metallic thud, smoke was bilowwing from areas where the hull had been breached, but no other movement besides that was visible for the moment.

Prince saw York falling to the ground. When he landed with a thud, Prince snapped his fingers and healed York again. Prince flew to York and spoke, "You overworked yourself. l can help you on how to control your powers by only using your mind, not your emotions." He said as helped York off the ground.

York sighed a ltitle but smiled at the offer, his energy was still spent despite his wounds being healed so he just lay there "I get stronger by going past my limits... The powers I gained are fueled by emotions unlike yours." he said declining his offer a little regretfully. The only time he'd been calm was when he used dark energy, it required no emotion but it did require alot of endurance and control.

(Alright o.o)

"My powers used to be controlled by my emotions, but my father taught me a trick to allow me to use my mind, not my emotion to use my powers. also, quit making more regrets will ya?" Prince said as he chuckled. "i'll teach you when you're fully rested, you'll thank me later." He added.

"I don't need it... The parasite feeds off of the dark energy that sort of thing generates... Without emotion, only my anger remains, and with it comes an uncontrolleable power, one that the parasite will prey on." York sighed a little "No trick would ever be of use to me then." he said, but before anything else could happen, a loud crash came from the crashed fighter craft soon followed my a large segment of it's hull coming off spewing a fair amount of smoke into the air. When the smoke dissipated enough to alow whoever had breached it to become properly visible a woman looking to be around the same age as York with dark brown hair could be seen. She looked to be without a suit of armor however, which was rather odd, but she was carrying a rather large looking rifle, almost like Yorks but it looked to be more powerfull. She looked around for a moment before spotting York as he turned towards her noticing her too, she began running up to him with her weapon still in hand looking to be rather worried.
H4-Z750BinarySniperRifle-AltRender.png

(The weapon she's holding)

"If only you knew..." Prince said to himself.

York's attention was occupied by the woman running towards him, but he did hear what prince said, unfortunately he still believed that their powers were completely the same. As the woman neared him she skidded to a stop panting a little bit, she looked more than a little familiar to him, but he couldn't quite remember from where. "York?" She asked in a rather soft but just a little hoarse from tiredness, "How does she know my name..." York thought to himself looking a little confused, the woman seemed to recognize him from somewhere or something as she looked genuinely concerned. "Who... Are you?" He asked attempting to get up rather shakily, his vision got quite fuzzy for a bit but he managed to stand despite wobbling a little.

"You'll see what I'm talking about later on York but for right now, we have another friendly on our side." Prince said.

"I'm Jane... I guess you don't remember me now, we haven't seen each other for years on end..." Jane said looking a little happy to see York, then the expression on her face turned to worry as she noticed how worn out he was... She quickly ran up to him noticing his armor was gone, then she placed a hand on his chest, a pink aura surrounding her momentarily as she transferred some of her energy onto him. York himself was surrounded by a blue aura for a brief moment as he recieved enough power to keep himself steady now that he was standing up "Thanks for the help, you didn't need to you know but.. How long has it been... When did we last meet?" he asked trying to make sense of the situation, clearly he'd been friends with this woman or at least had known her for some time before they had been separated, but why didn't he remember something like that?

Prince watches them catch up on their lost times.