The planetary nexus: an rare ultraterrestrial phenomenon

"Parasite or not, they murdered my family, my people, the girl that I deeply loved. The only thing I have left to remember them is the crystal on my forehead and on the back of my head, which my grandmother magically sealed on to my skull." Prince said still remembering his lover. "Shizuka......"

"At least you still have access to your memories." York said taking note that the Prince seemed to possess. He remembered his home planet had been attacked, but nothing more than that, some often teased him that his parents had abandoned him in space, which he never took too well. Thankfully he learnt how to keep his cool, he was fully aware of the disastrous outcomes if he wasn't able to.

"Memories won't bring me back home." Prince said looking at his Yin and Yang katanas. "But, I believe there is way."

"I got here through a slipspace jump... The ship with the slipspace drive was lost halfway through the travel, the parasite had made it through to slipsace with me, my pod was the only known thing to get all the way through." York said simply, he remembered the incident rather clearly. The parasite had sent one of the bigger ships after his own in an attempt to follow him towards the planet he was stationed on, resetting the coordinates weren't that hard, but it didn't prevent the ship from coming with him... Desperate measures had to be taken to prevent it from reaching the exit.

While Prince and York were telling more about themselves, meanwhile, one barbarian flees to speak to his leader. "My lord, we have found something that you may want know about," he said as he was kneeling. Their leadr was sitting on a throne in the dark shadows which was hiding his face. The only thing was showing is his dark green eye. He stoodd up and spoke, "This better be good," He said with a low tone and evil like manner. The barbarian replied, "Well, me and my army was patroling about until we saw two individuals, one of them looked like you my lord and he took out all my men..." He said. The dark leader knew what that meant and smiled, "Hmmm, thank you. Now leave before I kill you for your lack of performance." The barbarian jumped alittle, "Yes my lord, it won't happen again." The barbarian quickly ran off somewhere leaving the dark leader be. "So you're still alive after all, good thing I kept the girl hostage." The dark leader started to chuckle as he walked toward the cage with a female badgerhog locked inside.

Suddenly a soft beeping noise cam from York's armor laying on the floor "Advanced life form... Detected... Species... Unknown..." said a rather distorted sounding female robotic voice. "Hm... So it appears there's something more advanced residing on this planet. You think you'd be able to fix my armor?" He asked curiously, his power he had previously used to heal him had failed upon contact with the alloys his armor was composed of.

Last edited:
Prince took his Yin katana and poked York's armor causing the amor to be fully repaired like new.

"Does this sort of repair... Require anything from you?" York asked curiously, the repairs for his armor were usually done by forerunner design seeds, which also repaired and produced rahter complex machinery and gear almost instantly. Only downside was that it required a constant supply of hard light which wasn't too hard as long as the design seeds had some form of contact with light and gasses, the design seed would manually combine the particles from the two to create the neccesary hard light.

"We didn't have the same things your people had back in my time. My royal family uses their magic to fix things. Sometimes my father will fix things with his own hands. I can can fix it manually, but it won't be exactly what you expected to be, other words, I'll be making armor that "doesn't speak" if you know what I mean. It's just easier to me to use my magic verses manually fixing things, especially in heat of battles. the only my magic requires from me is my focus, took me a good while to master that...." Prince replied back.

Last edited:
"It's not the armor that talks, it's the ancilla inside it." York said simply before he closed his eyes once more. The pieces of the armor attatched and expanded onto his body until it looked like a full, undamaged suit of armor again. An HUD popped up on his voisor analyzing the environment around him. "Systems online... Activating energy shields..." a brief "pulse" of light rippled across his suit as the HUD spoke "Connecting with domain... Connection lost, Domain not in range... Class five combat skin initialization, complete." Looking around at the environment he remembere the suit saying it had detected an advanced life form. "Now, back to the point, there seems to be something residing on this planet more advanced than your typical primitive aggressor, and for all we know it's that accursed parasite... Any guesses on what it is?" York said his voice sounded rather clear despite it being behind his blue tinted visor now.

"Nothing at the mo....." Prince quickly turned to his side facing a forest beside him and York. He had sensed somebody from a distance that had the same magical powers as him. With his Yin and Yang katanas in his hands, he'll be ready for a possible attack. "I think the answer had found US," he said.

"My my brother, you sure are quick on the defense.....," Said a voice. Prince recognized the voice as he tighten up his grip on the sword hilts. Another Badgerhog walked out of the forest and stood 20ft from York and Prince. "Judging by your anger, I see you still remember me. Don't worry, your little girl friend was a fine entertainment for me as well, and she is still "safe" with us, at least for now....." Frio said smirking at Prince. After hearing that, Prince's red aura began to engulf around him and his teeth was clenching. "Frio......., I'll kill you....... where......is......she?" Prince said looking mighty pissed to core.

York drew his sword, he definitely wasn't about to let this new adversary provoke unneccesary emotions... However if the situation called for it, he would have no trouble letting loose, the fresh energy he had gained might work to his advantage, or disadvatage depending on how much control he had over himself. He stayed silenlt waiting for this new creature that looked much like the Prince to make his move, his suit already analyzing the new creature for any weaknesses on him. His power was extroardinary, but it didn't mean he was undefeatable. "You're pathetic really... The only means of attack you seem to have is using an innocent bystander as fuel for someone's anger." He said his voice taking on a chillingly calm tone, the air around him started to feel rather cold now.

"Try saying that while you're paralyzed." Frio said as without warning he stuck of his palm and fired a Paralyzation magic right at York.

The magic hit his armor imobilizing it... This was when york decided it wasn't worth holding back anymore. At first, an aura of blue light swirled around him growing darker and darker, then, it turned red, and it continued to do so until it looked almost as red as blood. He let all his anger he had been holding back for countless years begin flowing through him, the anger at himself from not being able to stop the flood, or pfrevent Kylara's death, the anger that he had at everyone who had been calling him countless names just because he was different. There was much much more that went back eons ago, some of the memories that angered him couldn't even be recalled yet, but it still fueled his seemingly perpetual rage. A scream of pure rage sounded from within his paralized armor at it increased in intensity, and then all of a sudden the armor glowed red for a moment just like the aura around him before breaking away from him, the many shards shooting through the air. York had a red glow in his eyes now as he gripped his sword tightly with it's blade also glowing red, but a neon red. "Enough of this... You're not the only being with power!" He shouted his voice seemed to be accompanied by another darker one speaking at the same time as he did now.

(Frio is the brother of Prince. He was created by the dark leader and raised by Prince's father. You'll find out about the leader's name later on, but i'm pretty sure you'll figured it out who his is. ;) )

"Ooooooooooo, I'm scared. Look at me with my big loud voice. Pfffft, please, show me what you got." Frio said as he pulled out a dark katana that was surrounded by a dark blue aura. "Lets see if you two can keep up."

Without another word York's body began to glow a dark red hue this time and he made a quick slash with his sword causing a line of red energy to travel towards Frio. Then he started to run towards him the air whistling as his speed started to increase, then in a blink of an eye he disappeared leaving a sonic boom in his wake from breaking the sound barrier. Time slowed down to a phenomenal pace as York's speed increased beyond ones vision allowing him to calculate his strike more effectively, he had his sword tip pointed towards Frio which he was traveling towards faster than the eye could see. The line of energy he had sent off towards Frio would connect with him before his sword did, as he wasn't as fast as light was yet.

Frio simply raised his sword and blocked york's attack effortlessly. "That's it? After all that roaring and carring on, thats all you can come up with? You're going to have to try alittle harder than that." He said not looking amused. Prince suddenly came from the side of Frio and tries to attack him from the side but before the attack landed, Frio blocked Prince's attack with another dark katana while still looking at York. "What the"? Prince said look somewhat amazed. Frio smiled and spoke, "Thats right Prince, I can duel wield too!" Frio said as he quickly sent a dark energy wave at York and Prince causing them to be sent back 10 feet.

York just smiled "I'm only getting warmed up..." he said before he disappeared again. After a few moments a large beam of red energy came at Frio from the distance, it's source couldn't be seen around anywhere. York was traveling faster than he was before with one single goal forming in his mind now; eliminate Frio. His rage filled mind was full of unbridled hate and his body filled with plenty of energy to exert, this new form he took on in this state multiplies is strength tenfold and granted him a few extra abilities to work with here. Control over his own actions were becoming harder and harder however as he started to draw more energy from his own anger, this was the reason he preferred not to do something like this all the time.

((Hmm Actually would you be ok if I added another character in? o.o Either after this fight or during it if we can somehow manage to squeeze her in))

(sure we can do that. :D You can add her in however you please. by the way who is this "she".........?

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY MY POST IS THE 100TH POST!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!:D)

Frio saw the beam coming at him as he stuck out his Dark Katana and absorb it's energy from it. "So have I," Frio said as he fired the beam right back at York. Prince recovered quickly from the energy wave and began to examine Frio and York. "Frio is not the same as he was when we last fought. If Frio is here then Mugen should be here as well..." Prince said as he twirled both his Katanas to ninja style (reverse grip style) and flew to the absorbed beam, then reflected it back at Frio. Frio flew upwards before Prince and York was able to get close to him. "Let's take this to the skies." Frio said as he smirked right at Prince.