The planetary nexus: an rare ultraterrestrial phenomenon

Jane turned to Prince having not seen anything like him before looking rather curious "I'm guessing you're his friend?" she asked curiously which York nodded to to confirm it. He waited for Prince's answer though as they've just known each other for maybe a day or two.

Prince nodded. " Yes I am, considering that I just healed him 2 minutes before you made your entrance."

Last edited:
"Maybe more of an ally on second thought..." Jane said with a light smile turning towards York again, he nodded just a little not needing to say anything; they both were thinking the same thing. "We should probably settle down in your ship... If it's still intact." York said gesturing towards the crashed fighter craft, his craft quite clearly didn't make it like her's. "Yeah I guess so... What happened to yours anyways?" York gestured quietly for Prince to follow them as he responded "Long story short... They sent a fortress ship after me hoping to catch a ride to my original destination, had to improvise I guess... Sorry I got you caught up in this mess now." he said with a little sigh, Jane shook her head with a smile in response "I guess we're in this together now... It's definitely a different reunion than I thought it would be." she said giving him a playfull punch on his shoulder. York just nodded, it felt like they were old friends who had never been separated in their lives but yet he didn't remember meeting anyone like her before, could it be possible he'd forgotten something this important?

"More like buddies than ally. It's not like everyday that I see two humans fall from the sky like that. But anyway, we should hurry get some rest done before Frio or other enemies shows up. I'll explain all the details later on." Prince said as he floated upwards alittle bit.

York and Jane both nod almost in unison before they continued walking towards the crashed fighter crafts "You think you got a scattershot in your armory? Or maybe a suppressor, we could do with a bigger variety of weapons." "The armory's not big but I think we have enough weapons to go around in there." Jane said witha thoughtfull look on her face, standard fighter crafts were often equipped with basic medical facilities, living quarters, and an armory incase of ground deployment or being stranded out in space. "I guess we'll worry about that in the morning though... We should probably get some rest like Prince said." Jane nods "Prince? I guess the name goes well with your attitude." She said to Prince with a wry smile before she turned her attention back to the fighter craft which they were approaching, the hole in the hull would make for a decent entrance but it required some fortification to be deemed safe.

"well, I am a prince from where I came from. that's I how I got my name." Prince said as he flew towards the fighter craft.

The inside of the fighter craft was rather smooth compared to it's rough and armored exterior, Jane kept walking down what looked like a hallway until they reached a strange mechanical door. York waited as Jane touched a hand to it, the door made a quiet whirring noise before the 3 segments which made it up slid away revealing a metallic looking area with a few pod-like beds laying around, alot of neon colored furniture seemed to be around too seeming to shimmer just slightly. "I guess we could have done with a few stasis pods but these will do." York commented, Jane just nodded before she turned to prince "Are these suitable sleeping conditions?" she asked him while York turned towards Prince too "We could always decorate the place a little bit, or change a few things." he adds onto what Jane said.

"Looks sturdy enough. I think arrange a few details here and there" Prince said he stretches his hands. "All you have to do is say 'please'. "

"Not exactly... But I guess we could try a little redecorating." Jane said looking expectantly at York who had already closed his eyes, the room around them began to shift a little, most notable the neon colored furniture... The furniture began to shift and reshape themselves until a rather elegant looking castle bedroom was in front of them with multiple soft looking beds which the "pod beds" promtly rushed into and seemed to disappear inside. "Hard light is a fascinating thing... Just try not to move around too much in your sleep, not everything is soft around you." York adds demonstating by knocking on the middle of a double bed, despite what it looked like, a metallic sound was made when he did so. "Other than that... How do you like it?" Jane asked, she smiled a little rather impresssed at the way the room ahd turned out.

"Looks good to me, but I don't need a bed." Prince said. "thanks though. The shelter here is definitely better than sleeping outside."

Jane nods "Suit yourself... If you change your mind, you can always hop into one, there's enough to go around." she said with a kind smile before she started walking towards the bed York had tapped on earlier "If you do, the same thing I said before also applies to the smaller ones." York adds also nodding a little with a slight smile before he too walked towards the bed after Jane, it was preferable for them to stick together incase something happened while they were asleep. It wasn't too new to him to sleep next to an ally in these times.

"I'm watching you York. I see you over there making your move." He said in a joking manner.

York felt his face go red a little but Jane interjects before he could speak "It's not uncommon for things like this to happen... Soldiers stick together, you know?" she said with a shake of her head and a smile, if one were to look closely enough, she too was blushing just a little.

"I bet they do." Prince said as he took Jane's bed and pushed it to York's bed. "Stop kidding yourself you two." He said laughing. "I was in love once too."

York sighed a little shaking his head, it was strange that they still acted as if they never separated despite their many years they'd spend away from each other.... Come to think of it, that made him think of something himself "You know... I could have sworn I detected the presense of another life form in that camp of primates over there." York gestured towards the barbarian camp that was still somewhat intact "And it's biological signature does resemble your own." he added figuring it was a shot in the dark. Jane looked thoughtfull about this and joked a little glad to have a little distraction from their previous topic "Guess you're not the only one of your race living after all." she commented looking a little thoughtfull.

" I already knew that when me and York fought my brother Frio before you came. So I know that I wasn't the only one of my race here......." Prince said. "Anyway should we worry about that in the morning? What do you two lovebirds think?" Prince asked

Last edited:
York shook his head "Frio's biological signature was far different from yours... The reason is simple; he uses dark energy which altered his genetic code, he's practically ripe pickings for the parasite if it ever managed to end up here." he explained before continueing on to his point "My point is... Someone's still alive around here, and if I know Frio right, he's probably keeping that person captive, most likely someone who'd be of value of you." he said matter of factly. Jane just nodded looking out towards the distance a little where that crater was made "So... I guess that explains all the holes this place is riddles with, I thought the planet was prone to meteor showers." she joked trying to lighten the mood a little.

"Like I said before, I know that Frio and maybe someelse is there as well. I have dark magic too, but Frio doesn't know how to use his properly. He had mentioned that Shizuka is alive for I don't know how long she has...." Prince as he looked out the window.

York sighed "Whatever the case is, we'll storm their base in the morning... We've got the arsenal now." he said before laying down on one side of the bed, Jane followed after him quietly before speaking "Goodnight... I guess, it would be for the best to get the sleep we can, tomorrow we'll prepare for battle, just like old times." she said with a little sigh, closing her eyes. York just nodded a little he too closing his eyes as he began to drift off to sleep, it shouldn't be too long before the next day would come.

"No thats a bad idea." Prince said.