The planetary nexus: an rare ultraterrestrial phenomenon

(yeah I'll continue, but Kylara remains will be part of your character's armor (her ashes).

After sending those barbarians to their deaths, Prince noticed Kylara has been turned to ashes and York was holding back his emotions. Prince walked towards Kylara's remains, "York, come over here for a minute, there's something I want to show you..."

((XD Btw you may wanna introduce your character's name to mine, otherwise he's gonna keep referring to him as a "strange creature"))
Forcing his face to look like it usually did again, York turned towards the strange creature with a curious look. "Hm?" He said walking towards him rather cautiously, he glanced towards the few ashes that remained of Kylara with a rather pained expression as he noticed them drifting around where he was now before he returned his attention to the creature again.

(I know. He is going to explain about himself and his past, etc.)

Prince kneeled down on one knee and placed his right hand on Kylara's ashes. "Let me see your hand," Prince said as he extended his other hand to York.

York silently nods a little confused as he stretched out his hand towards the strange creature. Now that it could be seen clearer, there were some rather noticeable scars of many shapes and sizes covering it.

Prince took York's hand and began to speak in another language. Kylara's ashes began to dance around Prince and finally danced around York....

"What's... He doing?" York wondered as he stood there rather awkwardly. This was definitely something new to him despite all the strange things he's recently seen, despite the planet he landed on being home to a tier 1 class civilization. Thinking back on the battle that had been quickly ended, it puzzled him a little why this creature would use such a damaging attack on beings that do not require it.

Kylara's ashed bonded to York's skin on his arm, making it ashy white Prince's end hair clips on his 5 hair bands turn ashy white as well. "Now, Kylara will be always with us." Prince said.

Last edited:
(Er... Slight problem; my character's armor is currently laying on the ground next to him, remember it's pretty badly damaged still o.o))

(sorry i forgot, i can erase the word armor and have the ashed on your character's arm.is that ok?)

((Yeah sure :P that was just bugging me a little bit o.o))
The strange sensation of the white ashes settling onto his skin at first felt almost familiar to him, he'd been in many situations where this had happened before but nothing quite like this. Once whatever strange procedure the creature had been doing was completed York felt different somehow, stronger, and replenished of energy. A dark blue aura formed around him momentarily as he felt his energy pool increase rather dramatically, it seems that while Kylara herself had passed on, her power lived on... Even beyond the grave, she was helping them somehow. He nodded at what the creature said before realizing he probably needed to ask his name "Who are you?" he asked cocking his head a little out of curiosity.

"I told you and Kylara ealier my name is Prince the Badgerhog. I assuming you want to know more about me, am I right?" Prince said as he sat on the edge of the crater.

York nods, there were many things that he was unsure of with him, perhaps knowing more about him would shed a little light on the situation. He himself had plenty of things to talk about in terms of himself, however he wasn't so sure it would be a good idea sharing.

"Well go ahead ask away or you're still want to remain unsure of shaing anything ?" Prince said reading York's actions and expressions.

"It seems I'm not the only one who recognizes behavioral patterns." York thought to himself before he responded to Prince's question "I'm not unsure... Just reluctant to share." he said, his tone of voice remained unchanged.

"More like "cautious" to me. Work on your speech patterns, it'll help you from being figured so easily in the future. Anyway, what do you want to know?"

"Well that's no surprise.. My social contact is limited in my spare time." York said, it was the most he was willing to reveal about himself at the moment. He listened to what Prince had to say for a moment before coming with an response "One thing I'd like to know is how you came to be here." He said, it had been a question that was nagging at the back of his mind for a while now. This planet was definitely in uncharted territory far beyond anything he'd seen before but it's civilizations so far seemed to be rather early in development... So where was he exactly?

"Sometimes you have to make time to enjoy your live even if it means bending the rules." Prince said before answering York's question. He sighed and began to speak again, " I was teleported here when I was in a major showdown against two powerful people in my kingdom: my brother and my uncle..." Prince said as he tightened his left hand as he thought about what happened that day.

"Why were they fighting?" York asked looking a little curious, he had always tried to take note of what inspires others to fight as he himself wanted to be able to prevent any that he could... It was only natural since he possessed the peaceful traits that most forerunners did too, alot of halfbreeds like him often did.

"They wanted me and my kingdom......"

York sighed "So, it seems you're not the only one with that problem..." he said frowning a little "But it wasn't exactly a territory struggle between my own, it was a parasite." he thought to himself, he wasn't so sure if he should be reavealing information about his own war towards the Prince who was still a somewhat stranger. It would have been easier to decide if he was back in his own uccupied space with a very broad amount of access to the domain.