Lancelot
1651540895092.png
"No it is a 12-digit code, leaving four digits remaining. Unless we put zeros in front of single numbers it wont add up." As Lancelot had said that he would type in "0 1 1 0 0 5 0 6 0 9 1 0" then he'd wait to see if it was correct.
@MrMeekins

• Interaction: @MrMeekins @Kirie98 @Topless @dark @LuckycoolHawk9

Lancelot calmly inputted the code solved by the Professor. However, it simply displayed an X afterwards before wiping away what Lancelot had written.

"Hm...It seems that's not the right code." Luke rubbed his chin, seeing that the first code the Professor had written isn't correct. "There aren't any Magenta and Cyan in the rainbow, after all."

"Hm...I think where you got the numbers is wrong. I can't exactly see it clearly." Katrielle says, rubbing his chin. "Sir Triton, can you give me the numbers for the Red Green and Blue clocks based on the gear markings Sir Lancelot Mentioned alone?" She instructed the pair inside.

"Let's see...That should give us 09-09-12." Luke says, recalling the position of the clockhands as dictated by Lancelot. "That doesn't solve the last six numbers though. If it's not based on the rainbow, what else could be based on?"

"There are 2 ways color is displayed in screens and in print." Katrielle raised a finger, "Considering the previous test's answer is 'word' and the one before that is the RGB color scheme, I'm sure the other one applies here, does it not?" She then gestured to Layton, as if expecting him to figure this one out as well. "Professor. Can you give me the numbers for Cyan, Yellow, and Magenta...Using the Blue, Green, and Red clocks respectively?" She asked, providing a massive hint for Layton to give her the remaining piece of the code.

"Ms. Kyrielight, you seem to know your History pretty well." Katrielle turned to the Shielder, "I wanna ask you something that's related to this code--which came first, the CYMK color scheme, or the RGB color scheme?" She asked the purple haired Demi-Servant.

• Interaction: @SorryTM @SolsticeArcanum @Topless @LuckycoolHawk9 @Captain Gensokyo @Crow

"If this is the kinda enemies we'd be facing on the way up there, I get a feeling we'll be needing it a heck of a lot more..." Juran sighed heavily, shrinking back to human size before his body is coated in light, the knight-like armor disengaging, revealing his quite mechanical body.

77e9757fdc64b210a9f08397d2b29f1e.png

--{[Juran]}--
    Mechanical Party Knight​

Much like Kaito, Juran's armored body hides the weaker, more fleshy body. Although in Juran's case, its metal hides more metal. Juran's body is bulky and red, with a frame resembling that of a middle aged man, with a buzzsaw on the top of his head as a makeshift mohawk. He appears to be wearing white and black shorts over his mechanical red legs.

"Any way we can fix that? Just in case we need that Aestus place again?" He asked, worried about Kaito's ally dying on them. His attention was then focused on Kirby doing a rather fancy dance in front of The Emperor's throne, bouncing and spinning all over the place. "Robo-Christ, pink dude, you didn't have to flex on that man's corpse." Juran gulped, soon walking after the Pink Puffball, who poyo'd after Des.

"Let's head back to the staircase." Kaito says, turning around after a sigh, disappointed in the lack of an explosion. "Maybe someone else is just about done with their cards, too." He said, holstering his gun after bidding goodbye to the Emperor, whose body didn't disintegrate like every other Pillar.

As soon as everyone had left the Kingdom though, The Emperor's supposed corpse crossed his legs, letting out an amused grunt.

"...They almost had me there. If I wasn't able to keep my core stable..." The Emperor muttered, "Those Ascendants will definitely give The World a run for his money." He chuckled, "Makes you wonder if they'll take out The Empress--it'll be a load off of my back, that's for sure."

--{[Kingdom Gates]}-->

Everyone was gathered at the gates, including the newcomer, Juran, who joined Kaito's group due to the two of them knowing each other.

"Everyone here?" Juran asked, ensuring that everyone's doing fine.

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @SorryTM @Kazuya @Captain Gensokyo @Crow

--{[Backhouse]}-->

As Solstice and Naughtyfins approached the Backhouse, they would be met with a spear being flung their way the moment Naughtyfins slid open the door, narrowly avoiding the spear strike as Kami, now glowing and purple-y, stared from the darkness of the backhouse.

--{{Shrine Proper/Offertory Hall]}-->

Ikki and Kami followed Shiki as she entered the shrine itself. Inside, past the donation box, was an elegant room. Decorated like an actual, proper shrine. Up some stairs were a depression for some sort of card in front of what seemed to be a sliding door, bound by chains.

"Hm..." Ikki took out the Golden Card he took from Kat, wondering if there's a connection somewhere. He glanced at Shiki, as if asking her to get ready in case The Priestess could be beyond this point...

--{[Wishing Board + Sealed Boulder]}-->

When Lester poked the boulder, he didn't expect it to immediately split in half. Which was followed by evil laughter as something evil emerged from the cracked boulder.

3f340a6f9656895d1eab811aac414c05.jpg

--{[Tamamo-No-Mae]}--
    A Sealed Evil​

"Mikon~!" Emerging from the boulder was the cackle of what seemed to be a Japanese fox goddess, bearing pink hair tied in twin tails, her actual fox tail wagging as she finally stood up, soon sighing as she crossed her arms, seeing what's happening. "Oh wow, whatever's happening here is worse than I expected."

"Oh, this is just the beginning, fox spirit." Sonarchy shrugged, "We're looking for someone. Seen him around that rock of yours?"

"That depends. What can you offer me~?" The fox spirit asked, putting her hand in front of her mouth. It seems she won't speak unless she receives some kind of an offering.

• Interaction: @Topless @Hahli Nuva @SorryTM @dark @IamBread

"Well, it's not that I hate prom--I never liked those kinds of things in the first place, but I think it's a nice break from all the studying at Beacon." Ruby admitted, soon shrugging when Adam asked what's wrong. "Last time I attended Prom, some burning spy-lady attacked the school's communications tower and no one noticed her but me." Ruby says, speaking from experience. "I just don't want something like that happening again when everyone's having a good time, you know? Makes me nervous as a Huntress..." She said, receiving what seems to be her prom dress. Which made her surprised, wondering where Childe could've gotten that.

It's better than nothing.

As Childe asked what they thought of the outfits, Ruby fled towards the nearest house to get changed before returning to the group in a few minutes, wearing the dress he gave her, except she topped it with her cloak.

"These are...Surprisingly precise measurements." Ruby said, looking at her dress as much as she could. Her sister picked this dress for her.

Ruby couldn't help but smile--wondering how her big sister is doing.

The Goldarmors glanced to the outfit Ruby had on then to each other, before nodding.

"Yeah, that's good." The Goldarmors gave their thumbs of approval. "Just get chanced before we open the gates."

It was a sunny day when everything happened. Walking through the streets with her daughter Cassandra was going grocery shopping. Then the sky began to cover in bright colors, a beautiful anomaly or so they thought. The colors began to spread, covering the sky in a beautiful array of color. Cassandra was staring at the sky when the blinding flash of color took over the world and the screams of the people and her daughter echoed in her mind.

The sounds of birds chirping awoke Cassandra. Her eyes opened slowly, not sure if the light was still blinding, to see trees of all kinds. It almost seemed like a natural forest, except this place felt…unnatural. Scanning her surroundings things started to even look unnatural. Trees from all climates surrounded her. She could feel trees against her back and the soft grass underneath her. But still, everything was not normal.

Slowly moving to a standing position Cassandra's eyes darted around her surroundings. There were trees from all different climates, confirming the unnatural feel of the place. Not knowing what to do she wanted forward, in hopes of finding something or even someone that can explain this.

1651578124695.png
Lancelot would type the numbers listed by Luke and would wait for them to say the rest of the code.

1651578156363.png
Des would slightly raise his hand and say, "Here."

1651578327520.png
Solstice would point his gun at Kami. "Don't move!"

Last edited:
Layton, after receiving the young woman's hint, soon also arrived at a similar conclusion to that of her's. After checking the clocks, Layton muttered the numbers as he saw them: "That would be 1, 2, and 7. Following the logic provided by our good friend here, that would give us 01 - 02- 07".
Layton then proceeded to wait for the well-dressed man to enter the rest of the code.

1651578545374.png
Lancelot would look over at Layton, "Okay, good." Lancelot then filled in the rest of the code.

Greg would realize that the man named Nathan didn't receive a suit. A rune would appear on the bread man's hand the rune would enlarge then a rack of suits would roll out of it. He'd then take a blue suit off the rack and hand it to Nathan. The rack would then roll back into the rune.

Interaction: @ThePotatoGod

Where was this strange place... And what had happened to the sky, in all her years she'd seen nothing like it as she drew her soppen dress around her figure tighter. Isha was always cold as she woke up in a strange place, which was odd since as a wandering spirit she didn't normally sleep. Looking around as her hood lung limply around her chest, her dark eyes scanned the area before falling upon 4 creatures.

They weren't spirits, she knew spirits. She was one, Their purpose was as yet, undefined to the Indian Woman until one of them slapped her in the face and she staggered back a little. In an instant, the surrounding area was covered in cowry shells and everything began dripping with water, the trees gushing with it as a tidal wave raged through the forest. Perhaps these foul things could drown.

• Interaction: @MrMeekins @Topless @Kirie98 @dark @LuckycoolHawk9

A loud DING can be heard after Lancelot inputted the code, and just then, the partition receded, and along with it, the spiky blockade on the next, gear built staircase.

"And that, solves that." Katrielle says with a bit of a smug, soon rubbing her chin. "But I can't help but wonder why you two were trapped in that cage." She ponders aloud, tilting her head at the two Puzzlers.

"Honestly, we're not quite sure." Luke shook his head. "We were just in the Professor's car when the sky suddenly warped weirdly. Next thing you know, we're in the cage, staring at clocks without a way out."

"So the same as most of us..." Katrielle rubbed her chin, nodding at Luke's statement, soon glancing at the next stairwell. "Good thing the next one's gonna be the last." She says, and soon enough, she would lead everyone up the next floor.

For the first time, sunlight broke through a circular window, shedding light onto this otherwise dimly lit floor, shining on a large gear separated into two. The floor was lit by crystals, all colored differently. Bathing in sunlight at the center of the gear was a familiar looking figure--a horned knight, adorned with a white cape and red accents.

9KBVzHwuucwanUPI-3EfdGqX1BuhAk8yGh_4WJczzp4.jpg

--{[The Knight of Treachery]}-
    Mordred​

"Hm? No puzzles this time?" Katrielle gulped, staring down the knight before noticing a pedestal on her side. It read what would be the third test:

'Here is a chance to Change History: Emerge Victorious against your own reckoning, or resolve all conflict within the blood of kings.'

"Emerge victorious...?!" Katrielle read aloud, just as the knight picked up her blade and lifted it onto her shoulder, stance lowering, preparing for combat. "Welp! I guess we're throwing the puzzles out of the window now!"

Luke began looking around the room, observing the floor they're in. Above is a chandelier, and the shape of the room as well as the placements of the crystals suggest that this place might be the throne room. Not to mention that in the distance is an unreachable door. The throne room several items of interest. One, a painting depicting a ship on the storm. Tables filled with chess pieces. A White King, a White Queen, a Black Rook, a Black Bishop, and a White Rook, the furthest edge of the gear containing an empty table with a chessboard on it.

Each table had a plaque on it, labeled the following:

The White King is King Arthur
    The White Queen is Guinevere
    The Black Rook is Lancelot
    The White Rook is Galahad
    The Black Bishop is Morgan le Fay
    and of course, the Black King being Mordred.

Though curiously, the table where the Black King Plaque is has nothing, and is in front of the painting of a ship.

Lastly, a stone stabbed with swords.

"Professor, are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Luke turned to his mentor, spotting 3 key areas of the room; a chance to change history--3 Puzzles connected to the King Arthur and the Knights of the Round. "This entire floor is chuck full of Puzzles!"

"Oh, now I get it...'Resolve all conflict within the blood of kings'!" Katrielle says, smiling a bit. "Sir Triton, Professor, I leave the Puzzles in your rather capable hands." She takes off her monocle, her hand curiously setting aflame. "I have some Combat Support to do."

She raises the monocle, summoning a magical familiar, which took the form of the famous British Detective.
    Katrielle_Tanaka_and_Sherlock.png

--{{"Holmes!"]}--
    Persona-fied​

The figure stood behind Katrielle, as blue holographic screens appeared in front of her, all of them linking to the portrait of the enemy in front of them.

• Interaction: @SorryTM @SolsticeArcanum @Topless @LuckycoolHawk9 @Captain Gensokyo @Crow

"Well, for one, we need to stash the card." Juran says, glancing at Kaito. "Since you know, someone might drop it or it might get stolen from us."

"Yeah! It would be a break for everyone, too." Kaito nodded with his friend's suggestion. "Not that I'm hungry anyway, but I'm thinking of going East this time." He says, leading the party back at the path they came from. As they were heading back, the group would come across a golden chest, smack dab in the middle of their path.

How do the party react?

• Interaction: @SorryTM @Kirie98 @Kazuya @Captain Gensokyo @Crow

"H-Hero...Why...?" Naughtyfins asked, seeing as her beloved attacked her. The Purple Hero simply stared, letting out a low growl before taking a step, his mask changing as he slowly approached Solstice and Naughtyfins.

• Interaction: @FactionParadox

The Monsters were fortunately, susceptible to Isha's tidal wave which raged through a portion of the forest. While she could see black smoke rising from the water, it would seem that two of the four monsters remained. One of them was the bird with a lamp, which spewed fire towards the indian ghost, sending 3 fireballs to burn her spirit...Err, unalive?

The other one was the black hand that slapped her, which was a surprisingly good swimming for having nothing but a fingers.

• Interaction: @Lulunopia
    Mention: @FactionParadox (it's your fault kek lol)

As Cassandra was getting her bearings, looking around the forest, she would start to hear rumbling. Like something BIG was slithering along the ground. Upon listening closely, one could associate the sound to rushing water--a lot of rushing water. Looking behind her, she would see trees being toppled as a wave of water is being hurled her way if she doesn't act fast!

• 1651643939412.png
    Lancelot's would walk up to the chess table to do the puzzle.

• 1651643913953.png
    Des would walk to the chest and slam his fist through the chest and pull out what ever was in it.

• 1651643413766.png
    Solstice would shoot at The Purple Hero. "That is no longer the person you once knew." Solstice would put his gun into his jacket. He'd then turn the dial on his Omnitrix before pushing on it.

1651643222559.png
    Immediately getting information on what to do. "I, King Ala, will not allow you to harm the people of this land!" Ala would have extremely durable bandages wrap around The Purple Hero restricting it's movement and would slowly be crushing them.

Layton stood in awe upon seeing the splendor of the room that lay before him. He had gone on many adventures before, but the excitement of solving new puzzles never once lessened for him. Sensing Luke's excitement, Layton too, was ready to change history.
Perhaps what was more impressive than the room, however, was the little young lady who had gone off on her own. What appears to be a ghost of the legendary Sherlock Holmes stood right behind her.
"Would you look at that Luke" Layton smiled, pondering how such a feat was possible. "That's certainly something you don't see everyday. You heard the lady. Let's do what we do best!"

Layton walks over to inspect the stone stabbed with swords.

@ThePotatoGod

• As the group were heading back, they would come across a golden chest and someone was impatient enough to try opening it forcefully. Filia couldn't help but cringe.

@SorryTM @Captain Gensokyo @SolsticeArcanum @LuckycoolHawk9 @dark @Kirie98 @ThePotatoGod

• With the second puzzle solved, the group continued onward to the last one. Upon arrival, a familiar figure stood in the middle of what appeared to be a throne room; a that Artoria had dread to see again. "No...it can't be! Mordred?!" She said, recognizing the knight as the one who tried to usurp her throne and brought her to death's door. The Knight of Treachery and Artoria's "bastard son", Mordred. As soon as she assumed a fighting stance and Katrielle summoned her Persona, Artoria stepped forward and summoned Excalibur. "Everyone, I have a request for you." She said "Please, do not interfere. This person before you is somebody that I knew from my past and this is something that I must do personally. She and I...have some unfinished business."

@SolsticeArcanum @dark @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kirie98 @MrMeekins @ThePotatoGod

isha.png

The strange woman in the red dress simply stood there, the tidal wave breaking around her as it went as fast as it came. Muttering expletives in Hindi to herself, the fireballs met another wall of seawater as the spectre disappeared, leaving an old radio behind which crackled and tuned into nothing before music came from the speaker. It wasn't certain how it was powered, for it looked like it should plug into somewhere but didn't.

As it crackled into life, a haunting melody began to play on the piano which drifted through the air as a woman began to sing, the crackling of the recording made it sound old.

"When are you going to Scarborough Fair?
Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme.
Remember me to a bonny lass there...

For once she was a true lover of mine."

Isha reappeared behind the hand and the bird, apparently out of nowhere. The bird would find something hard and sharp in it's gullet as cowrie shells began to grow there, torrents of water trying to drown it. A flick of her wrist and an ornate silver dagger with a charm of Ganesha was thrown at the hand as old fingers garnled, the bangles clinking on her arm.

To invoke the wrath of the dead was a terrible thing.

The suffering must be shared.

Interactions: @ThePotatoGod

Ben

Ben wasn't sure why, but the fight felt too easy to him. Sure he wanted to believe in the joint power of teamwork, but it felt too quick. He would be quiet as they walked back, staring at the chest in the path and tilting his head. Whether you wanted to or not, everyone at the Salvatore School had gotten one game of DND with Wade. Even the demigod couldn't escape that.

So, a chest in the middle of the path? It reminded Ben of his one game and he looked over at it with suspicious eyes. Ben would take the chance to catiously approach it, moving slowly. "
I think I know what this is- so, if I scream, don't worry too much about it." Ben would go to pick the chest, suspecting of it being a mimic. Well, he was about to find out.

@ThePotatoGod @SorryTM @SolsticeArcanum @Topless @Captain Gensokyo @Crow

Steven Grant

Steven Grant had done puzzles for a long time and he suspected that this was another one. He was disappointed that he had never gotten to answer the girl earlier as it seemed that everyone had gotten the puzzles done so fast that he had barely stayed caught up with them. "I don't really know a lot about King Arthur other than the stuff that I learned in school, you know the whole Lancelot/ Gunivere/ Arthur love triangle which letd to a ton of heartbreak. I'm more of a Egyptian mythology guy."

@MrMeekins @Topless @Kirie98 @dark @ThePotatoGod

Nathan Drake

Nathan would finish up his shopping with the girl and notice that everyone else had gotten clothes for a ball. He let loose a sigh as he would turn back to the store, putting the other outfit away. Within a few moments, Nathan would emerge back from the store in attire that was good for a ball, complete with two rings, a necklace and yet somehow, a white necklace.
1651717441518.png
"Well, I hope this is good because it was all they had for me."

@ThePotatoGod @East side crew

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @MrMeekins @Topless @Kirie98 @dark @LuckycoolHawk9

"Alright." Katrielle nodded along with Elira, who had already raised her spear. She glanced at Elira, making a plan to intervene if it looks like Artoria's gonna lose.

"Saber..." Hakuno gulped, knowing her history, this is the part where even if Mordred is struck down, Artoria would be dealt the blow that would kill her as a result. "Sorry, but as a Master, I'll have to support you." She said, summoning a multitude of screens on her own, beginning to supply Artoria with an abundance of Mana to face off against Mordred.

Spotting Artoria, a low growl can be heard from the Knight of Treachery before holding her blade, Clement, with both hands before charging at her Father with a vengeful cry--red lightning coursing through her Holy Sword as it clashes against Excalibur.

The chessboard, curiously enough, had an abundance of glass rooks on them, forming a sort of circle around the center. There are 10 of them. One might need to take the Chess Pieces from the other table before this puzzle can be started.

With the abundance of swords stuck in stone, there is a plaque that reads the following:
    There is only 1 Holy Sword; which is it? It sounds as if one of the swords is the fabled Excalibur.

There are 10 swords. Most are iron with a golden guard, others with the opposite, most with a blue hilt--but only one of them have a rounded hilt--which one do you try and pull?

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @SorryTM @Topless @LuckycoolHawk9 @Captain Gensokyo @Crow @Frozen Thyme @Kirie98

As Des goes to punch the chest, the loud cracking of wood can be heard before he ripped off whatever it was that was inside the chest. In it...Were a bundle of bottles with weirdly colored liquids in them.

"Potions?" Yumesaki asked, looking at the liquid inside of them. "This is like an RPG..."

"Alright! That means we get to have a drink later!" Kaito chuckles, approving of their haul of what thought to be discount soda.

The group eventually return to the staircase where they started, although there doesn't seem to anything that had changed.

"Imma be back guys, I wanna test something." Kaito says, entering the nearby stone tower while flashing the golden Tarot Card they had recharged.

If the gang wants to rest, now's the chance.

Meanwhile hiding in a nearby shrub, HUNK, Kobayashi and Kanna would see this group of people entering the camp. Most likely theirs.

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @SorryTM @Kazuya @Captain Gensokyo @Crow @Kirie98

As the purple Hero's breing crushed by King Ala's bandages, from his hands, giant hands materialized as his mask glowed green, hands large enough to stretch the mummy king's bandages, trying to break free with his arms' grand strength.

• --{[Corner]}-->
    Interaction: @Gotham Knight Todd

Jason Todd, The Red Hood, notorious dead man walking out for vengeance turned to a somber father of one adopted Richard Todd. Who knows what he's been doing when the Multiverse collapsed on itself--the sky bleeding an aurora as everything disintigrated in its beautiful light.

The destruction of everything was as fast as it was fleeting.

Now, the Red Hood would find himself awakening to the sounds of birds chirping, eyes opening to a bizarre sight--a forest of some kind, but the area's filled to the brim with every kind of tree from all sorts of biomes, growing in impossibility. His back was laid against thick bundles of trees, while it looks like it can be walked through, it would be tough to do so.

The more clearer path, everywhere save for north to east, appeared to have less trees, but still as much of a clearing as he is in a forest.

He would notice someone important going missing however--his son, Richard, not by his side.

Where should he go now?

--{[Isha]}-->
    Interaction: @FactionParadox

Caught blindsided by Isha's teleportation, the Bird and the Hand would find it hard to dodge Isha's magics--causing the bird to drown and the hand stabbed in the palm, causing both monsters to be reduced to a black smoke, rising to the air and dropping only masks, lined with gems.

• Interaction: @Gotham Knight Todd

Richie must've been away from his father when the aurora flashed everyone away, finding himself in some sort of weird looking forest. Thick bundles of trees to the south and west of him. It doesn't look safe to pass through.

It wasn't long until evil forces started to set its eye on Richard, as in front of him, several black puddles began to form, along with a light blue mask that surfaces in the tar.

Cowardmaya-300x175-300x175.jpg

--{[Cowardly Maya]}--​

The mask rose from the puddles, creating a slime-like creature with it, manifesting small arms as the masked slime stared at Richard, as if smelling his fear. There's not a lot of them, only 3 in fact, but for someone like Richard who barely has any real training--things are about to get dicey.

The day had been off to a great start, four hours of sleep before his very happy three year old woke him up. Then it was morning kisses and hugs before he got the boy a nutritious breakfast. The real challenge had always been getting Richie to eat the more nutritious foods. Like most kids his age he wanted nothing to do with it. Though, Jason was crafty with how he made sure Richie got it.

Then right outside for a walk. It was an easy routine. Just a quick walk to help get that early morning energy out so Jason would not be driven insane by the excess energy Richie had. He was not every sure where the boy got his energy from. He sometimes just chuckled a little and kept his head up while Richie practically dragged him all over Gotham to investigate anything and everything that grabbed his attention.

Everything was going like normal. At least until there was a very bright light in the sky. Then the man was suddenly shocked as Richie screamed in complete and total terror. He had looked to the sky to see bright flashing lights and something charging right at them from the sky.

He remembered getting down and pulling Richie into a hug, promising him that everything would be okay. And holding tightly onto to the boy, using his body to shield the defenseless little one in his arms. He remembered screaming and shouting, people running, cars driving and breaking, crying and calling for loved ones.

Then silence for sometime.

Slowly he came too, a gentle breeze blowing on his face. He grunted feeling the sunshine in his eyes. He could hear birds chirping, but really it was only causing him just as much of a headache as everything that happened before had.

"Oww. Well, that hurt more than I thought it would." Jason managed as he sat up slowly and looked around the area. "I don't know where we are Richie, but it seems wherever we are, we are safe for now." Jason reached next to him; and his blood ran cold. He felt his blood ran cold as he felt his guns and mask by him. He looked down and felt a moment of horror. He was somehow in his usual Redhood uniform. He could have sworn it was all in the satchel he carried with him but not on him. He could feel his guns on his waist, good at least those where in the proper place.

He moved his other hand around, desperately now. He could feel grass but not a small and warm body he had been expecting near him after what happened in Gotham. He felt his pulse increasing, his heart he could hear pounding louder than the chorus of irritating little birds. He finally jumped up and started to look around in fear.

"Richie!?! Richie!?! Richie!?!" He started to run around the clearing he was in shouting desperately for his son. "Richie where are you!?! Come on answer daddy! This isn't funny! Richie!" He stopped, tears rolling down his cheeks. He could only think of a handful of explanations for why Richie was not there. And he hated each and every single last one of them.

He walked over to his helmet and bent down picking it up. His tears where no longer sorrowful or worried ones, they where red hot tears of rage that was suddenly filling his body. Someone, or something had separated him from his son. And they would pay.

"Don't worry Richie…daddy will find you. And I will protect you. No matter what. Just like I promised the night I found you." He shook as the rage flowed through his body, tensing his muscles, adrenaline telling him it was time to run out there and hunt down his son, and who or whatever was keeping them apart. If even one hair on the boy's head was out of place he would make the responsible party suffer.

"They might not fear Jason Todd….but they will fear The Redhood." He hissed as he slipped the mask over his head. His vision was somewhat tinted to make it easier to see at night so he grunted some but shook his head. Richie was more important to him right now. He would take sometime to adjust, but then he had to move, and fast.

He stood there only a few moments and then he started to run. He only had his two glocks and nothing else. Oh well, he could survive with these weapons. He slowly drew them. Something told him he would need them here. He had no clue where he was, but his son was not near him despite having been in his arms as it seemed the world ended around them. He would have his retribution on whoever had taken the boy while he slept. He knew Richie was alive, in his heart. He just had to find him.

The sounds of twigs snapping under his feet and breaking on his helmet only further fuled him. This was his only chance. He would find his own people.

The wind somehow did not provide as much coolness as it had before. Perhaps he was moving too fast, or perhaps he was too angry to cool down any.

He knew he would have to find food and water eventually, but finding Richie came first. This world would be hard to navigate, but finding Richie was the most important thing right now.

He could not tell what was going on, but he would find out later. For now all that he was doing was booking it on out to find Richie. That was his only current goal. He had to do this. It was the duty of a father.

He could just see Richie's tear stained face as he ran around lost, trying to find him or someone he can trust. The boy must be so scared…but Jason would rectify that when he found him.

Don't you worry Richie. Daddy is coming, and if anyone or anything has hurt you, I promise they will regret it. May whatever god they chose to believe in have more mercy on them then I intend to. Jason thought to himself as he ran.

• Creative
Reactions: ThePotatoGod
Richie remembered precious few moments before the world went black. The day had started like normal, waking up daddy to make sure the sillynilly had breakfast with him. So they would have time before daddy spent a lot of the day on his computer doing whatever it was he did that he said kept the roof over their head and food in their belly. That is how daddy said it anyways. Breakfast was good as always, with his dad doubting his ability to eat the breakfast at times. How dare he, Richie was a good eater. Finishing it all sure proved daddy wrong.

Then it was a quick grab of his juice in a sippy cup and his bear Oswald and it was out into Gotham. The city was so ugly, Richie did not get why they lived here. Such boring colors, buildings that did not receive regular maintenance, hideous shades of gray at every corner. Even the trees were not that pretty, but there was some upsides to living in Gotham. There was so many interesting shops and leaves on the ground. There was also some many cool animals people walked around with. Richie just had to see them all, and show his daddy too.

He always managed to have his sippy cup and Oswald in one hand while pulling his daddy along behind him. It was fun, and today there were so many interesting things out, then something weird happened. The sky started to vanish as a light engulfed them, it seemed something was charging at them. He remembered his dad's arms wrapping around him, hearing his dad promise him with would be okay as he screamed and cried.

More people were screaming and crying and running around them. The noises where too loud for the boy. And just before the light hit them, someone accidentally ran through them separating Richie from his father.

"DADDY!!!!" The boy wailed as the world went black.

He slowly came to, there was a coolness, but not one like Gotham. Underneath was soft, he sat up and looked below him. A bed of grass. No buldings. No concrete. Nothing.

"Daddy?" Richie looked around as he stood up. His eyes brightened seeing his sippy cup and Oswald. The boy bent down and picked both things up.

"Well Oswald it seems I really got us into trouble this time." The boy told the bear as he looked around. "We got separated from daddy and somehow wound up in Gotham City park." He told the bear as he looked around.

"I don't think we can find daddy alone. We better do what Daddy said to do in this situation. Find a Mr or Ms Police Officer and get their help finding daddy." The boy started to walk, occasionally sipping from his cup.

"It's weird, I don't see anyone else out, and it is such a nice day." Richie strained his ears for maybe the sounds of other kids nearby. They could play, or maybe they could help him find a Mr or Ms Police Officer.

That is when something weird happened. Three things seemed to pop up from nowhere in front of him. He jumped and looked at them. For a few moments. They seemed…off.

"Is this a costume party or something?" The boy asked confused. His eyes then widened. "I love parties! Sorry I am crashing…I think I am lost." He extended a hand out. "My name is Richard Todd, but everyone calls me Richie." He smiled a bit at his potential new friends.

"Who are you?"

• 1651751835491.png
    Lancelot would take of the chess starting with the kings then the queen then the rocks and finally the bishop. After such, he searched for an explanation for this puzzle.

• 1651751884024.png
    Des would think he heard a rustling in the bushes and walk close to the bush where the people and use his tail to grab which ever was closest to the opening. "State your name!"

• 1651751944555.png
    Ala would walk closer to the hero, Ala's hand growing in size. Ala would punch the hero in the face with the giant hand in an attempt to knock him out.

• Mash wasn't sure what to do. Should she... help or stop the fight? They hadn't even spoken to Mordred yet, although she found it weird that Mordred didn't even say a word to them all once they entered, especially towards Artoria. She wanted to try and speak to her, and see if she was in the same boat that they all were, transported to this other world from their own.

"Mordred! Why are you here? Are you here to fight us or did you just appear here?"

• Shiki took a look around the interior of the Shrine. So far, basically just a shrine. There seemed to be nothing different...

...Aside from the chained up, bounded door that was. Seemed like it was requiring a key of sorts to open up, that key being a card-shaped hole. Taking out her knife, she waited for Ikki to put the card in there, ready for whatever could be behind it. After all, nothing good could come out of a bounded, chained up door. Usually doors like that are made to keep things in, not out.

• "Without a Magus or so, no sadly." Nero answered. "It takes a good amount of mana for me to conjure up. As I've told Kaito, it is my ace card. I simply can't just use it whenever I feel like it. Not only would it get dull without the theatric flair that comes with using it so often, but it takes immense effort to deploy."

Nero followed along with the group, out from the castle and moving along as they left. Turning back to look, she was surprised that the whole place didn't collapse in on itself. No matter. They got what they came for, and it was time to keep moving. As they walked, they soon came across a chest in their way. "How strange... did it merely fall off someone's carriage?" She commented.

Soon, the red devil man walked up and just punched it. A response Nero didn't see as an overreaction. After all, it was quite rather suspiciously placed their way. Instead of a trap of some sort, it was merely a chest full of bottled fluids of various colors.

"How odd.. I'd say not to test them, unless one of you has good poison resistance."

After they returned to the staircase, Nero looked around at the remaining paths. Where to next..?

Last edited: