• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @Kirie98 @Topless @dark @LuckycoolHawk9

Artoria would go to the Crystals that were once Cyan and Magenta, now green in color, pressing both of them once. Both crystals changing from green, to red and blue--red being the left one, and blue being the right one.

With a loud clicking noise, the crystal on the Gear Door glowed white, causing the door itself to spin, moving further and further like a screw cap being unscrewed until it tilted and tumbles, becoming the floor, revealing the next staircase of gears.

"Screens form a wide array of colors using 3 distinct primary colors; Red, Blue and Green." Katrielle explained the answer to the simple button puzzle, and glancing back at the crystals, "From this, the screen would be able to mix and match every color to produce the varied color spectrum--when all colors are combined, it produces white." She turned to the others with a grin.

Moving up the next staircase, they would be greeted with yet another large gear as a floor, this time, the room seems to be littered with various items. From weapons such as swords, shields, arrows, bows, and guns, to more random stuff like a pen, a pair of glasses, a heart, a brain, a crown, a piece of paper, and a fat stack of gold ingots.

All these items pierced the gear-like floor, handle facing upwards. To some of the Servants, the arrangement of these may seem...Familiar.

In front of the large gear door that blocks the path is a pedestal--above it is a riddle.

'I am the strongest weapon of even the mightiest of kings, but I am also its greatest weakness.
    I can light a spark, as much as I can snuff it out
    I am legion. I am eternal.
    But I am also lost to time. Broken, battered, reduced to ash.

What am I?

Place your answer on the pedestal'

"A riddle." Katrielle scratches her head, "Not very good at those, I'm afraid..."

• Interaction: @SorryTM @SolsticeArcanum @Topless @LuckycoolHawk9 @Captain Gensokyo @Crow

Juran was pushed back by The Emperor's attack, stumbling to the ground as the armored king and his magical swords lunged at the red dinosaur warrior to strike his head, only for it to be countered by Filia's Ringlet Spiral, stabbing the King's chin and sending him flying backwards, the magic swords stabbing around Juran's body, disappearing as it did so.

"Woo! Way to go Hair-dude!" Juran cheered, getting back up as The Emperor stumbled around, the poison proving to be more potent than before.

HERO! SUPER ZENKAI TIME!

KYUURRRRRANGER! DAI ZENKAI!

"Now's our chance!" Kaito declared, aiming his gun at the poisoned, disoriented Emperor, releasing a fire ball that resembles launched itself at the golden king, who barely managed to block it with his heavy blade, the following strike by Nero pushing him back before he could feel his armor-like skin contorting around his body, limiting his movements

As a flying Wing-Juran Kirby descends from the skies with the wind charged Juran Sword in front of him like a makeshift lance, stabbing at The Emperor in a burst of flames, like petals flowing in the air, the gust of pink wind caused the golden king to drop his blade, which stuck to the ground.

Destoroyah's slash would prove that the king indeed bleeds, shedding grey, iron-like blood as he stumbles forward, forming several magic circles around him as he sighs heavily. It's obvious that he's about to magic to summon something--Nero would feel something of a Noble Phantasm being prepared, surging with mana...!

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @SorryTM @Kazuya @Captain Gensokyo @Crow

"Time to see what this thing can do." Kami would take out a sword that looks suspiciously like Master--since it's probably Master itself. Before he could swing it at the magic thorny vines, Shiki would cut to the chase and slice the vines with ease with a knife.

"Woah...You made it look too easy." Ikki gulped nervously, as Shiki took the lead, the rest following closely behind the leather jacketed girl. Kami felt a bit disappointed, shouldering the Master sword as he climbed along the staircase path, with large, red Torii gates on the sides, providing some cover from the sun.

'You know, as a Demon, this kinda shrine freaks me out a bit...' Vice commented as the group climbed the staircase.

One could note strange stares peeking from between the Torii gates. Something with malice, floating balls with realistics and a large tongue leaping out of the shadows towards the vulnerable Fran!

4893431_orig.jpg

--{[Slipping Hablerie]}--
    Freaky Ass Tongues.​

'Ikki!'

Hearing Vice's warning, Ikki pulled the cat girl aside and swung the closed Crescent Rose, smacking it towards the side of the Torii gate, letting out a shrill as Ikki accidentally dropped the weapon in his swing, in which the floating tongue thing now ate whole.

Fuck.

"Dammit, we can't fight in this space!" Kami glanced behind him, holding the Master sword. "Make a run for it!" He said, leading the group into a frantic run under the Torii gates. More and more of those tongues began appearing from between the gates, targetting those who climbed the stairs!

• Interaction: @Frozen Thyme

"I'm not really sure, we just woke up here ourselves so I had Kanna-chan look around in the clouds." The Worker said, "We were heading east in hopes of finding something to hide in until we can understand the situation better." She explained their situation to the soldier, "At least, Kanna says she saw something over there while she was airborne."

"There's a shelter over there. I'm sure of it." The horned child, Kanna, said in affirmation, "There's a castle far way, too."

• Interaction: @Lulunopia

Cassandra would remember what had happened, clear as day. She was going about her day in her own world, doing good or the like when suddenly, a colorful aurora appeared in the heavens. At first, it seemed like a beautiful anomaly, but it soon turned to the world as the aurora grew larger and larger, consuming all of reality in a blinding flash of colors, the screams of the masses echoing in her mind--

Suddenly, she woke up to the sound of birds chirping. Cassandra found herself in some sort of forest with a mix of trees from all sorts of climates. It looked unnatural--it felt unnatural.

There was a cluster of trees in behind her where her back rested.

What does she do now?

• "Wow.. nice work, Artoria!" Mash clapped. She didn't know if the King of Camelot had put it together on a guess, or had known the answer in her head at some point, but it seemed to work. Seemed like Kat caught on to how the puzzle worked too. She watched as the door opened up and revealed a staircase, leading up to the next puzzle for them to solve.

"Hmm..." Mash looked at the array of items displayed for them. "The strongest weapon of even the mightiest kings... eternal... reduced to ashes...." Of these items, one naturally came to mind that seemed to fit several of the traits. The Shielder walked over, picking up the piece of paper, before placing it on the pedestal.

• Shiki continued to cut the remaining vines in their way as they walked up the path through the gates. An ominous feeling was beginning to shroud the area around them, as she felt her guard heighten and spike, the hairs on her body beginning to stand up. Something was off. Just as if to prove that her state of alertness wasn't simply paranoia, a number of weird... floating tongue things showed up in front of them, appearing from the Torii gates around them!

Shiki turned to see one of them attempt to attack the cat girl with them, before it ended up being smacked aside by one of those super-sentai guys. Unfortunately, the thing ate the weapon he had used. Shiki was ready to fight, before the small eyeball-guy shouted for them to run. Realizing the number of enemies facing them... it might be the better idea.

• The rapid, whirlwind of attacks on the Emperor was seemingly pushing him back down! Nero's blade had done quite the work smashing him back, before the following attacks began to break down on the foe's defense. A beautiful display of team work between them all, but just as Nero was preparing to charge, she noticed the Emperor beginning to gather up mana in the area, as several magic circle forms around him. Was he doing something?

"Be careful! He's preparing a powerful attack my friends!"

The surging mana that was surrounding him was quite noteworthy! Almost to a degree that was frightening for a person who wasn't even a servant! She readied herself, waiting for his counterattack!

Last edited:
HUNK froze for a moment, staring quietly at the office worker. "In the clouds...?" he echoed curiously. 'This girl can fly?' he thought. His gaze shifted between the two several times. "That... somehow doesn't surprise me," he sighed before pointing to Kanna. "Take point, then. I'll cover." She was short enough for him to shoot over her head.

In a way, it surprised HUNK that neither girl started prying yet. No matter; the more one stirred shit, the more it stank.

• 1651232669932.png
    Lancelot joined them on their way to the next floor. When he saw Mash's decision he sighed a bit then grabbed the pen putting it on the paper.

• 1651233127034.png
    Des would grab the small pink puffball and any other smaller people. He'd then run in the opposite direction of The Emperor.

• 1651233244351.png
    Solstice would run through the now opening gates.

• 71d60a2d6087bd280bb88b6ea7a55200a0a557ff.gifv

Spawn/ "Al Simmons"
    Ready

Spawn's adventures through the Western path lead him toward a poisoned, disorientated Emperor and many of the others fighting him. He appeared in a quick blob like shape and eyed the Emperor as he seemed to be forming something magic-like of some kind.

"What's happening!" Spawn called out as his suit "spawned" chains that grabbed a hold of any other weapons in the emperor's hands and pulled him down.

@SorryTM @SolsticeArcanum @Topless @LuckycoolHawk9 @Captain Gensokyo @Crow @dark

• ==================================================================================

View attachment 228495

General John Connor
    Thoughts: Strange.​=====================================================

The soldier in question looked up and followed the group into town toward a Blacksmith. A metal worker. Not sure what she could sell him that would help in the long run but he sighed and looked up at a young girl pounding the blacksmith hammer.

"What kind of things you sell?"

@ThePotatoGod @Topless @dark @solstice @SorryTM

Cool%20Text%20-%20Colonel%20Mael%20Radec%20402794624648225.png

• Bardock-Profile-Pic-400x400.png

Becoming inpatient, the Saiyan, Bardock was already up the stairs and looking over the various items in question and overhearing a riddle.

He looks over at the others staring at the gear and a "paper" and "pen" was put on the area.

"Hmph.. Why do I always arrive way too late for these things"

@ThePotatoGod @Topless @Kirie98

@dark

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @Kirie98 @Topless @dark @LuckycoolHawk9 @MrMeekins

As the Servants placed their chosen items on the pedestal, they would hear the gear door starting to turn, rotating more and more, but the gear didn't tumble over into another floor. They're on the right track--but what else are they missing?

"Hm..." Katrielle rubbed her chin as she walked up to the pedestal, studying the question all the while. Seeing what they placed, something clicked on the Detective's head. She picked up the pen and wrote what she believed is the answer on the paper.

'Words.'

CLICK!

'twas the sound of a lock disengaging--causing the gear to finally fall like it's supposed to do, forming yet another floor towards another staircase of gears. Although the staircase now seems to be blockaded by metal bars all around the gears, preventing the party from moving forward.

unknown.png

--{[Puzzling Puzzler]}--
    Luke Triton​

"Professor, look!" Proclaimed a rather eloquent sounding man in blue, found in a cage-like partition near the staircase. "The wall gave out--and it actually looks stable enough for us to stand on, too." He glanced over to another man; one clad in a black jacket, pants and an orange shirt. The most defining feature of them all being a tall black top hat, covering some of his brown hair.

unknown.png

--{[Gentleman Puzzle Professor]}--
    Professor Hershel Layton​

"Huh...So that's what those signatures were." Katrielle says, approaching the cage with the others. "And here I thought we were about to be ambushed--glad to be proven wrong for once."

"Ambush you? Oh, no, no, no." The man with the blue fedora shook his head, "A True Gentleman must never harm a lady, I assure you that."

"Ooh, is this what they call an English Gentleman?" Hakuno gasped at the man's statement.

"I assure you, Ms. Kishinami, those kinds of men are rare these days." Katrielle remarked with a sigh, observing the partition between the group and the two english men.

unknown.png

It seems to be a metal cage--golden in color. There appears to be a lock mechanism on it, which seems to be a keypad, segmented into six, double digit codes. Beside it is a trio of gears, each gear has six teeth, one of which have a marking of either red, green, and blue. These gears also have clockhands on them; colored in magenta, yellow and cyan.

unknown.png

Meanwhile, to the top hat Professor inside the cage with the blue fedora man, there are a bunch of clocks with their exteriors colored differently. Three clocks in total. Red, Green, and Blue. However, their numbers are all out of wack. Numbers aren't arranged right, some even duplicate.

Seeing the cage, Elira did what she thought would be the correct course of action: The white clad slimy-looking lady with yellow markings raised her golden spear and swung down on the cage--CLANG!

...Yet it didn't even leave a scratch.

This left Elira very disappointed, making her pout a bit with gurgling sounds coming from her mouth.

• Interaction: @SorryTM @SolsticeArcanum @Topless @LuckycoolHawk9 @Captain Gensokyo @Crow

"!!" The Emperor groaned as Spawn's chains bounded his body, preventing him moving as the magic circle glowed even brighter, soon forming pillars of light as magic circles start to surround the throne room itself, all of which forming weapons at so many places at once that it's getting tough for Spawn's chains to bind them and keep them in place for long.

10807965.jpg

"We've got one shot at this everyone!" Kaito takes out what seems to be a white, futuristic crossbow. "Demon-San can't hold off his attack forever--so let's do this! FINISHER FULL POWER!" He started spinning the gear furiously, gathering power of every gear he has in his suit as well as portions from everyone he's got as allies.

This means that the Zenkaigers' buffs from before were taken away in preparation for one last gunshot.

"Saber-san! I don't know what exactly a Noble Phantasm is, but do you think you can fire it off?" Kaito asked of the Roman Emperor, whipping his arm to the side as he finished spinning the gear, power now pooling over at the crossbow's barrel.

BURNING BRIGHT! SUPER SENTAI POWER!

The power may not be enough to take The Emperor's magic, but it's strong enough to put up a fight--at least, Kaito thinks it can!

"You've brought valiantly, brave Ascendants." The Emperor huffs, letting out an excitable chortle. "But this shall be end." Several more magic circles began to form and pile up in front of the Emperor, forming a pseudo cannon to match Kaito's own crossbow.

Compared to this AND the surrounding Magic Circles, it definitely looks like the next move is going to be the last!

REVICE DRIVER!

Ikki instinctively put on his mechanical buckle, seeing as they're being chased by giant floating tongue thingies, it's safe to say that they're in mortal danger.

Kami, of course, led the charge, holding Master with both hands, his mask changing from bird to bovine, allowing him to swing a sword Master's size with relative ease, smacking and slashing those that may come near him and his party.

• Interaction: @IamBread @SorryTM @Captain Gensokyo @dark @Hahli Nuva @LuckycoolHawk9

And so, the time would soon come for them to meet up in front of the castle gates, which was as gold as the town gates, except this time, the entire wall is made out of gold. Childe explained what they need to do to enter the castle: give the golden card. Looking at the time--aka, the SUN, it would seem that it's about sunset.

Arriving at the gate, you are greeted with two guards. Knights bearing sword and shields, standing beside the gates, staring at the gathering group.

unknown.png

--{[Gold Armors]}--
    Knights of The People​

"Uh...Dude, is it already time?" One of the guards glanced at the other, whispering.

"Nope. The Empress will let us know when to open the gates." The other one answered back, also in a whisper.

"Oh, okay."

"Kobayashi..." The girl, Kanna, glanced at the office worker, clearly showing distrust at HUNK.

"It'll be fine for now...He did save us." Kobayashi reasoned, 'Let's just hope he doesn't go off the deep end.' she felt...Nervous around the HUNK. Mostly due to the way he's dressed. He's dressed to kill--definitely an assassin or something.

Taking the lead, they went northeast, going around the whole cluster of trees HUNK woke up in. Nearby, there seems to be a box of treasure. Gold in hue, too.

Do you do something about it?

• "Ah, so that was it all along..!" They were all putting the pieces of the puzzle together, though it finally took Katrielle to write 'Words' on the paper for the gears to shift open, and reveal the next room to them. The staircase in the next room was blocked off though, with two other investigative detective-looking people on the other side! Were they trapped here too in the same vein as everyone else?

"It's nice to meet you both. My name is Mash Kyrielight... I might want to ask, but have you figured out what sort of puzzle is in this room?" She asked.

• Shiki kept running, although whenever one got in her way, she'd cut it down. They weren't immune to her eyes, but they were numerous, and Shiki did not want to tire herself out fighting an endless horde of these things. Sure, there were the others, but what if they got hurt and needed to be protected? It'd certainly be annoying...

• "That I can, Socio! Normally I'd reserve it as the last act, but the situation is dire enough for me to act on it!"

Nero dug her sword into the ground, the meteor sword upright as she materialized a rose in her hands. She didn't know how much mana she had to work with to summon it, but a feeling in her told Nero that this would potentially be the only time she'd be able to use this noble phantasm, at least without the aid of a Master.

"Behold my glory... Hear the thunderous applause... Sit down and praise... My Golden Theater! Kingdom of Heaven and Hell... My heaven, reconstructed! This is where the limelight shines!"

Tossing the rose into the air, Nero swiftly picked up her sword before cutting it in two, then three! The petals of the rose soon multiplied, as before long it began to swirl and kick up around the room! An expanding light overtook the drab throneroom, as it was soon replaced by the magnificent theatre that Nero had touted to all of friends so far..

"Aestus Domus Aurea! The pinnacle of my rule in Rome!"

Nero Skills
    FE4700
    Migraine - Grants Mental Debuff Resistance for 3 posts. Self-heals to an extent.
    Imperial Privilege EX - Grants Nero whatever skills she desires for a short while. 3 posts.
     Invictus Spiritus: Thrice, Though I Welcome the Setting Sun - Allows Nero to revive upon death with her body restored to an extent. A form of Battle Continuation.

@SorryTM @SolsticeArcanum @Topless @LuckycoolHawk9 @dark @Captain Gensokyo @ThePotatoGod

"That is correct Luke!", Layton smiled at the young lad before "It appears introductions are in order. I am Hershel Layton, a professor of Archaeology at the Gressenheller University in London."
He then signaled at the young boy to follow suit.
"It is nice to meet you Miss Kyrielight. I do hope we get along well".
After their introductions were completed, Layton turned his attention to the puzzle that stood before them.
"It appears there are several clock-like objects attached to our side of the partition. They're built quite differently however. I believe these clocks are the other half of the puzzle!"
Layton then looks at the other people on the other side of the partition.
"Might I ask, what do you all see on your side?".

• 1651455761725.png
    Lancelot would look a little confused but he'd then describe what he saw, "There are three gears each have a one line and a one hand with different colors. If to be represented as a clock the top gear has a green line in what would be in the 2nd position and a yellow hand in the 12th position. The middle gear has a red line in 6th position and a magenta hand in the 9th position. The bottom gear has a blue line in the 10th position and a cyan hand in the 12 position."

• 1651455795798.png
    Des would take a deep breath getting ready to fire his and his Micro-Oxygenized blast, his chest would puff out, and once Nero finished using her noble phantasm he'd release the micro-oxygen at The Emperor.

• 1651455844276.png
    Solstice would take out his pistol and look behind himself shooting weird creatures chasing him still running with the group.

Last edited:

• It seemed that the Emperor is about to pull off one last attack and it's going to be a big one. But then, Nero pulled something off that converted the area into a golden theater, a symbol of her achievements, talent and insanity. Filia couldn't help but be in awe of the structure of the theater and Samson...just doesn't seem to give a damn about it. "So what now?" Filia asked. "Looks like they're preparing to fire something off. Of course the big guy is doing the same and if my guess is correct, it would be a lot bigger than ours." Samson deduced. "So what's your plan?" Filia asked one more time. "We knock the sucker off his feet before he could get the chance to hit us with whatever he is about to throw at us." Samson answered. "Oh don't tell me..." Filia has gotten the idea of what Samson was thinking.

Before she could say anything, Samson suddenly grew big with a pair of arms as he started to make something in his mouth. After a while, Samson spat out a large hairball adorned in bones going into the Emperor at a fast pace like a sniper rifle being fired off. And it seemed to be flying to the Emperor's face.

latest

"It may not be enough to take him out, but at the very least it could tip him off his balance." Samson assured.

@SorryTM @Captain Gensokyo @SolsticeArcanum @LuckycoolHawk9 @dark @Kirie98 @ThePotatoGod

• After the second puzzle had been solved, the group had come to the last one and encountered an eccentric duo of sorts. There are three gears that have colored lines on one section and clock arms. "Do you think that we can just adjust the arms over to the lines?" She asked Lancelot.

@dark @SolsticeArcanum @Kirie98 @ThePotatoGod

• After Adam had his fill, he went back to the group by the gates where they're greeted by a pair of golden knights. "Hey there..." He greeted casually "We are travellers from a foreign land. We were just wandering if you two could open the gates for us."

@IamBread @SorryTM @Hahli Nuva @Captain Gensokyo @dark @LuckycoolHawk9 @ThePotatoGod

As they traveled, HUNK eyed the two carefully. They were subtly whispering to each other—never a good sign. He glanced away from them to spot the treasure, though. "Gold? Here?" he voiced skeptically. The hair on the back of his neck stood on-end. "If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. I think we should leave it." They could easily outvote him on the matter; he was interested in seeing their next move.

@ThePotatoGod

• Interaction: @MrMeekins @Kirie98 @Topless @dark @LuckycoolHawk9 @MrMeekins

"And I'm Luke Triton, the Professor's apprentice. I was studying abroad in America." The blue hatted man introduced himself after the esteemed Professor Layton, taking off his fedora as a sign of respect. "A pleasure to meet you, Ms. Kyrielight."

"Katrielle Wilford, highschool student." Katrielle tipped her small tophat in response to Luke's hat tip. "And this girl in white is Elira. She's kind of our guide in this place."

"I think you're the one doing all the guiding, Katrielle." Elira glanced at the Detective in disbelief.

"I am Kishinami Hakuno. Sovereign of the Moon." Hakuno introduced herself next.

"The Moon?"

"It's a bit hard to explain, but let's focus on finishing this task first, shall we?" Hakuno says, and as if on cue, Layton would describe what's on their side of the cage; clocks with no hands--he thinks it's part of the puzzle.

After which, Lancelot explained what's on the outside. Three gears, three colored lines and three colored hands in certain positions; Lancelot cleverly read them in a clock's direction. That's when it hit Luke.

"Say, Katrielle. Is there a keypad on that side?" Luke asked, wanting to confirm his supicions.

"Yep. There's one." Katrielle nodded before she started tapping 1 over and over...

`111111111111`

"The code's 12 digits long." Katrielle informed, rubbing her chin. "I've got a hunch Lancelot's onto something." She says, as Artoria soon asked if the arms can be adjusted. Immediately, Katrielle tried doing that, but..."Nope, they're stuck there pretty good."

"Professor, do you think...?" Luke turned to his mentor, asking if he and the Professor had reached the same solution to this two-part puzzle.

"Guess I gotta pull my weight, too!" Juran snickers, seeing the golden theater Nero had conjured, flipping the gear he has on his weapon, soon spinning the crank before firing.

BIG BANG!

Juran grew 3 times his size, nearly touching the ceiling as he's practically surrounded by the Emperor's magic circles.

"I've got the surrounding gun fire!" Juran knelt behind Kaito and the group, placing his shield above his head. "You guys deal with the Emperor!"

"OUGON NO...KAIJU...!" Kaito's goggles glinted as Destoroyah fired off a Micro-Oxygen beam, soon pulling the trigger right afterwards.

"ZENRYOKU ZENKAI FINALE BUSTAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" From the crossbow burst for a spreadshot of energy balls, throwing Kaito back a couple of meters, landing onto Juran's palm as if he himself was preparing for the recoil of Kaito's gun.

DAI! DAI! DAI ZENKAI!

Ba-ba-BANG!!

The 44 Energy balls circled around the Micro-Oxygenbeam, soon combining with it to form a more THICKER end to the beam, shaped like a golden rose blooming.

Ka-ka-KABOOM!!

"FIRE!" The Emperor called out, causing his Magic Circles to fire out a beam of magic, while the circles that surrounded the field are now welcomed with the overwhelming torrent of weaponry--swords, spears, axes, bows--fucking BOWS; all of them hit Juran's body, making him groan in pain as he held his ground, aiming to keep Kaito and his friends safe as both beams collide.

However, in a twist of fate, a giant hairball weaved through the torrent of weapons and shot the Emperor in the head--causing his helmet to crack as the Magic Circles dissipated due to The Emperor losing focus.

"Now!" Kaito got up from Juran's palm as The Emperor's beam was broken through in the Micro-Oxygen Beam, making it hit The Emperor, breaking the chains that bound him as you could hear his body cracking apart, soon exploding in the midst.

"Well done, Ascendants...!" The Emperor chuckled, the smoke clearing to see his body starting to break apart--already lost an arm tanking the Micro-Beam. "Clearly, you've won our bout." He stood up, groaning before he fell backwards, somehow landing on his throne with grace.

The_Emperor.png

The Golden Card would then float into Nero's hands--now depicting The Emperor Arcana.

"Look! We're reaching the top!" Lester pointed ahead, seeing the light at the end of the proverbial tunnel of Torii Gates.

"Alright, I've got this!" Kami nodded, sheathing the greatsword on his back as one by one, everyone made it past the stairs. His mask changing into a blue Dragon's, with long, tall horns. In his hands formed a giant ass handgun, landing it in front of him.

"KURAE! BUPPANASSO!" He pulled the trigger, launching a whole spread of flaming shrapnel, which had hit a few of the billions of tongue fuckers that emerged out of the Torii gate stairs, causing them all to turn into nothing but black mist, which more emerged out of, surrounding the shrine. Circling the area like mad hawks.

0072_%E2%98%863_Hakurei%20Shrine.png

"Ohohoh...This sensation!" Sonarchy chuckles, shivering like something tingled down his spine. "I DEFINITELY feel something strong here!"

"Then let's look around then." Naughtyfins nodded, heaving her pike, which seemed to be soaked with black gunk. "My Kami's probably so scared without his wifey right now!"

"I don't get what's going on between you two, but it sounds DISGUSTING!" Ragewolf groaned, as the three Dark Heroes started searching the shrine area, which is on the clearing surrounded by pink cherry blossoms.

Three areas to investigate. The Shrine Proper, The Wishing Board near what looks to be a sealed boulder, and of course, the backhouse behind the Shrine.

Where's Kami?

• Interaction: @Topless @Hahli Nuva @SorryTM @dark @IamBread

"Sorry bros. The Castle's closed for now." One of the guards says. "We're still preparing for tonight's ball. Even though she did one yesterday."

"Yeah, she says she's expecting some kid with a golden card." The other guard responds, "That's the only reason why she's doing the ball again."

"Well~, what if that someone was me?" Ruby let out a cheeky smile, presenting the Golden Card to the guards.

The two guards glanced at each other.

"Err..." "Err..."

"What?" Ruby asked, tilting her head.

"Don't get me wrong, we WANNA let you guys in."

"Like, we're mandated to do that broski. The lawbook said so"

"But you guys sure you wanna go in wearing...That?" The guard pointed at their current outfits. This caused Ruby and the others to glance down at their outfits, which earned them a somewhat angry Ruby.

"Hey! This combat skirt's pretty cute, I'll have you know!" Ruby pouted.

"Yeah, no. You guys need to dressed formally." The guard sighs, "It's a ball kid. Like it or not, y'all gotta have to dress for the occassion. Think of it as another prom, dudes!"

"Aw, but I hated prom..." Ruby pouted, knowing she doesn't really like social events like that.

• Interaction: @FactionParadox

Isha would remember the following when she wakes up: the world being engulfed with a colorful aurora that disintegrates everything, even spirits like her. She finds herself in a forest she didn't recognize. Faint outline of brickwork in the skies, as if this place isn't as real as it seems.

However, surrounding her are foul creatures--ghosts? Not quite. They seem to be genuine monsters in flesh--or in this case, black gunk. Not to mention they can see you.

There are 4 monsters in total. A black hand with a blue mask, a white clad woman with blonde hair wearing a yellow mask, sitting on a fancy white chair, a freaky pink figure rising out of a pot, dripping parts of itself in front of itself, and a weird looking bird with a lamp. They seemed to have surrounded the spectre!

However, before she could even think that she's safe because she's a ghost, the black hand walked towards Isha and proceeded to slap her with its entire body--if it landed, then it would feel like getting slapped with a chair; painful!

"Yeah, I don't trust it either..." Kobayashi gulped, pushing Kanna along, who seemed really interested in the treasure. A couple minutes of walking later, they would come across a road leading to what seemed to be a campground besides a stone tower.

bbtag__rwby_stage_abandoned_temple_by_k6666orochi_dcfcoj5-fullview.jpg

There are signs of people having been here. The fire still feels a little fresh.

• 1651472626030.png
    Lancelot would look at the boy wearing a blue fedora then back at the gear. "Is your suspicion that it has to be the hours and the minutes? The single digit numbers would have to be paired with a zero. If it is the unknown part is which numbers come first."

• 1651491762153.png
    "Finally.." Des would sigh. "Welp, we should go before the citizens of this kingdom find out." As Des said that he would bolt out the kingdom.

• 1651491869099.png
    Solstice would look around at the place surrounding him in awe. He would then walk down to the back house to search.

Greg continuously knocked on the gate, stopped, and knocked again. In the time that he stopped a voice echoed around the party and the guards, "Are my clothes good?"

Layton considered what the well-dressed man had said. It appears that the clocks were connected somehow to the gears present on the opposing side.
Luke appears to have come to a conclusion, and so has Layton.
"Well Luke, I think that the numbers on the clock correspond to the digits that make up the final code."
Layton begins to pace around, his hand on his chin as he continues his line of logic.
"The gears on the other side might tell us the order of the numbers. The question now being, what order will it be based off of?"
One common factor between the clocks and the gears were that they were clearly color coded.
"Perhaps it's based on the order of the rainbow?"
Recalling the orientation the well-dressed man had provided, Layton came up with a code.
"Is it perhaps: 1 10 5 7 9 10" ?

@SolsticeArcanum
@ThePotatoGod

• After the greetings, Mash returned back to looking at the puzzles. There wasn't really much that came to her mind, but it seemed like the group was onto some kind of solution. She watched as the detectives collaborated with each other to find the solution to the puzzle, while looking around occasionally at the rest of the room to pass the time.

• "Tch!"

A bunch of them appeared at the top of the gate, almost as if to block them off. But before Shiki could begin to try and cut her way through, a massive attack practically obliterated them, clearing the way and giving them a straight shot through before anymore of the bastards started to close up around them again.

Making it past the Torii gate, Shiki noticed how the tongue-things only surrounded the shrine, giving them a bit of a 'breather' to take a moment to themselves. After taking a few breaths, she looked around at the shrine around them. For a shrine in the middle of tongue-hell, it was rather well maintained. Perhaps protected by some kind of seal or barrier? She wouldn't discount it, although she couldn't see where the barrier started or ended at the moment.

As they had some time to look around, Shiki naturally went to the Shrine itself. It was natural to see if there was a caretaker of the grounds here anyways.

• Nero's Golden Theatre had aided in the Emperor's defeat, her quasi-Reality Marble weakening the seemingly powerful foe and reducing their strength and power to an extent that even the weakest attack will feel like a powerful strike. Her friends soon followed up her Noble Phantasm with powerful barrages of their own. Despite the Emperor's final attempts to strike out, he was ultimately beaten, taken down by the fierce, somewhat coordinated attacks of her allies, until his figure had cracked, and shattered completely!

Nero planted her sword into the ground once more, letting out an exhausting sigh, as the Golden Theatre soon began to disintegrate around them all, going back to the drab room they were in before. "I hope that this will be the only fight so critical it requires my noble phantasm. I don't think I will be able to do such a move again, at least not without the cost of my own life." Although not as taxing as a real Reality Marble, it had drained quite a bit out of her. "Hm?"

Nero watched as the card floated into her hands. It was like the previous floor before. "We have received the card of the Emperor, as a reward for our victory. Now, if this floor is anything like the previous, it may begin to collapse in on itself.."

Last edited:
Lester, Childe, Kirby

As the team finally defeated the mighty Emporer, Kirby would do something… rather unorthodox.

896602F0-1F91-4AB1-8AEC-A71A39313A42.gif

Going in front of the Magcians Throne, Kirby would proceed to do a victory dance, removing the Juran copy ability when he finished!

"POYO!" Seeing Des run off, Kirby chased after him, delighted by the chance to run free

@SorryTM @SolsticeArcanum @Topless @LuckycoolHawk9 @Captain Gensokyo @Crow
———————————

As they made a mad scramble for the tunnel, Lester found himself actually being able to keep up! Truly, all of this "running away" was helping them be stronger!

After they finally entered the shrine, the Mortal God decided to take a peek around the Wishing Board, particularly the boulder. Seemed a strange place for something like that to be.

Cautiously approaching the boulder, Lester poked it with his Ukulele, and jumped back, as if expecting the boulder to counterattack the poke.

@ThePotatoGod
———————————

"Seriously?" Looking down at his Fatui clothing, Childe had to admit that hey, maybe it wasn't exactly ball fashion. "No probl- WHAT IN THE NAME OFF-" Childe looked quite shocked by the sudden appearance of the Bread Man in a suit. He looked several times at the rest of the group and the bread man, as if to confirm that Childe wasn't hallucinating. "….Anyways, I'll be…" Suddenly, the Blue Vision on Childe's hip flipped over, revealing…

Another Vision? Whatever it was, it was dark purple in color. "Right back!" Crouching down, Childe suddenly charged back towards the town in a burst of purple electric energy, heading right for the clothing store!

————————

Around five minutes later, Childe would run back, his arms filled with different attire for everyone except Greg. The purple "vision" from before was now flipped back to Hydro. "I just grabbed whatever I could. We officially are out of Mora now.

For Tifa, Childe had gotten a refined purple dress.

Unfortunately for Bowser, the only thing Childe could find for someone his size was a wedding outfit that was rather stylish.
efb7777341fb366d7a1d3d1e4275d7a7.jpg

For Adam, Childe had produced a Green Suit with leaves decorated all over it.
Mens-Green-Floral-Tuxed-Wedding-Groom-Prom-Suit-from-Gentlemansguru.com_.jpg

Childe had gotten for General John Conner a suit a military man might wear.
2016-09-06_0037.jpg

And for Ruby, Childe found an outfit she might have found familiar…
877.png

For the man himself, Childe had chosen what seemed to be a more "winter" choice.
media%2FFIaVoSpVgAcTLJS.jpg

"So, what do you guys think?" Childe asked cheerily. Even though he tried not to show it, the Harbringer seemed a bit exhausted, as if whatever he had done earlier with the lightning had worn him out.

@ThePotatoGod @dark @Captain Gensokyo @Hahli Nuva @Topless @IamBread

Last edited:

• Filia let's out a sigh of relief now that the battle is over. "You guys are awesome." She said to the group "Never in my whole life would I see such amazing tricks coming from all of you. Anyway, so what now?" Samson on the other hand got bored instantly after the struggle, though he is proud to have at least helped out, if only a little.

@SorryTM @Captain Gensokyo @SolsticeArcanum @LuckycoolHawk9 @dark @Kirie98 @ThePotatoGod

• There goes her only guess, but it seemed that the others are coming up with a solution. She decided to watch along with Mash.

@MrMeekins @dark @SolsticeArcanum @Kirie98 @ThePotatoGod

• "A prom? Never heard of those before. But if you insisted, then perhaps..." As Adam spoke, Childe went into the clothign store and came back with the proper attire. Adam gets a green suit adorned with leaves, fitting for the resident of the Garden of Eden. "Thank you, you're quite a godsend for us." He complimented before he turned to Ruby and found her angry look to be quite cute. "What's wrong with prom?" He asked.

@IamBread @SorryTM @Hahli Nuva @Captain Gensokyo @dark @LuckycoolHawk9 @ThePotatoGod