Steven Grant

Steven was sure that he couldn't be of any help when he was seeing all the puzzles and then he noticed there was a whole bunch of swords sticking out of a stone. It seemed like one of those spot the difference games he had done to stay awake. To keep...

To keep me at bay?

Steven was surprised that Marc was here- he thought he had lost him with all of the other voices in his head. I thought we were over that, Marc. Let's help these people solve the puzzle while we still have time in this body.

Fine.

Okay, this was probably the odd one out. There was only one with a rounded hilt and Steven went to pull that one out.

@SolsticeArcanum @MrMeekins @Topless @Kirie98 @dark @ThePotatoGod

Ben

Ben would take a bottle, grumbling about not being able to break the chest, taking a second to think as he stopped in front of the castle. The demigod wasn't sure why he had turned right and looked down the area. Maybe it was a sense of dread, maybe it was because that he noticed a monster out of the corner of his eye or maybe he was just bitter and just needed a second to breath. He was going to alert the group about the monster and it seemed that they had already left. Sure, he could double back with them, tell them and- what? Maybe the monster would have moved by then.

Reckless was a good word to describe Ben. So, he headed down towards the monster and just stared when he arrived. Was that a small child? Every instinct that he had with Kirby and Nathan were kicked in tenfold. If the others were just friends- an actual child was definitely in danger. But did he attack the monster? It seemed that the kid was trying to converse with it. Ben decided then and there what he was going to do. If the creature made any move towards the child, he would go and punch it but for now, he waited.

@ThePotatoGod @Gotham Knight Todd

HUNK observed the party roaming towards the camp. Great… They didn’t seem horrible, but some of them seemed off, like it was a costume party. “Maybe you should go to them,” he suggested. His choice of words implied he may not join them. He then eased out of the bushes as quietly as he could, gesturing for them to go ahead.

Still, he didn’t leave them just yet. He wanted to make sure this wasn’t a bunch of psychos and monsters. His MP5 was at the ready.

@ThePotatoGod

Last edited:

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @MrMeekins @Topless @Kirie98 @dark @LuckycoolHawk9

Lancelot wouldn't be able to find any explanations for the puzzle at hand, but it's DEFINITELY implying that he should arrange the chess pieces in a certain order inside of the circle of glass pawns.

Come on Lancelot, think--which pieces should go in which colored space?

"...Arthur...!" Like a Berserker, it would seem that this Mordred doesn't appear to focus on anything but Artoria, as the King of Knights would only see red glows within the slits of her helmet as her Clement matches Excalibur's strength better than before--is this part of the Magician's doing, or is it something else? Pondering this, Clement's red lightning seems to grow more intense as she performed as spinning slash at the King of Knights, which only caused both parties to be knocked back equally.

When Steven grabbed the blade with the rounded hilt, he would notice that the blade would come off, but it was certainly much more loose than everything else. It feels like something he could move--like a lever.

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @SorryTM @Topless @LuckycoolHawk9 @Captain Gensokyo @Crow @Kirie98 @Frozen Thyme

Before Kobayashi could consider HUNK's suggestion into consideration, one of the people had already ascertained their location and pulled out one of them with his tail--which just so happened to be Kanna.

"...You smell like a Dragon." Kanna remarked, catching the sight of Destoroyah.

"Woah, woah, woah! Put her down!" Kobayashi rose not a moment after, raising her arms at the sight of the monster man. "We're not going to hurt you--at least, not me." She said, trying not to pick a fight against the soldier.

"Poyo?" A pink puffball would approach Destoroyah, tilting his head wondering what is it that he just caught. It also looks mighty tasty. Kanna thinks the same of Kirby.

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @SorryTM @Kazuya @Captain Gensokyo @Crow @Kirie98

--{[Backhouse]}-->

Surprisingly, there is a great resistance when Ala struck Hero's head before managing to break free from Ala's bondage. In turn, the purple tree-masked Hero would strike Ala with his enlarged fist, aiming to lop his head off!

--{[Shrine]}-->

REX!

"Henshin." Ikki muttered as he pressed the stamp onto the buckle and clipping it on, soon tilting it to the side as a chunk of it span, causing Ikki to be coated in pink armor, with Vice materializing in the same sort of armor besides him.

After this, Ikki placed the card onto the depression. As expected, the door began to open. The floor shook as the sounds of chains rattling filled the air, releasing the lock before the door slid to the side, along with it, their golden card.

"Wha--?!" Vice gasped, seeing as their card was now taken hostage. "Oh great! Now we don't have a card!"

"I played enough video games to know that we'll get it back if we beat her, Vice." Ikki nods as purple mist started to pour out of the now opened Offertory hall, which is now larger than what would be in real life.

The mist was thicker than it is outside of the hall, almost thick enough to obscure everyone else who was inside.

"...Why are you here...?" A mystical voice asked, echoing throughout the room without a trace of a presence. Not even Shiki's eyes can ascertain who's the right target under this fog...

• Interaction: @Topless @Hahli Nuva @SorryTM @dark @IamBread

As everyone would finally get changed into their fancy dresses and suits, the knights would then be let into the castle. Inside was far more elaborate than the town--it's far more decorated, with hedges shaped like a regal figure in a dress, adorned with roses. The image of the Empress, it would seem.

There were barely any knights inside of the courtyard, but there were some guarding the western building, with others moving from the doorway past the courtyard to their east--clearly they're preparing for something there.

"Hmm...Now if I were a Queen in a Castle, where would I be?" Ruby mumbled to herself, holding the golden card as she observed the courtyard and the scurrying knights.

• Interaction: @Gotham Knight Todd

As Jason Todd ran through the forest, he would start to discover what looks to be a nearby civilization as made obvious by the stone walls. Did he stumble upon some ancient ruins? Unlikely. There were footprints leading into the golden gate within the stone wall--obviously, someone's alive in there. None of them were his son's footprints, however.

• Interaction: @Gotham Knight Todd @LuckycoolHawk9 @Frozen Thyme

As Richie extended his hand, it looked like the masked slime monster was going to do the same, however, that hand soon raised, fingers as sharp as claws about to slam down on Richie with the intent of harming him!

kikai_sentai_zenkaiger_zenkai_gaon_render_by_zer0stylinx_defvar1-fullview.png

--{[PETA but Better]}--
    Zenkai Gaon​

"Hands off the little human, CreepaZord!" Shouted a lively man as gunshots can be heard, blasting off the slime monsters hand, causing it to reel back as what looks to be a yellow robot with the number 25 on his head and a lion's head on his chest ran in front of Richie, taking out a large claw as the slime monsters' eyeholes trained on the yellow interloper. "Man, that was close! Are you okay, cutie? They didn't manage to hurt you did they?!" The robot glanced towards Richie worriedly, knowing how young he is. He must be so lost!

As the yellow robot was tending to the boy, one of the monsters began to raise its arms, creating a small fireball which he threw at them! This hit, which caused the robot to flinch as he fell to his knee.

"Do you mind...?!" The robot growled, quickly turning to the slime who shot that fireball, shooting the creature back with shots from his gun. "I'm talkin' to the kid here!" The shots landed on the slime perfectly, shattering the mask which caused the slime monster to explode into a black puddle.

Ben would notice that the robot was carrying the same gun as Kaito and Juran--could he be one of those Zenkaigers?

Either way, that only seemed to make the situation worse as three more rose out of the puddle, adding to the group of aggressors!

SPS4KcAvh2BhRD2B7yGFSk-1200-80.jpg

--{[What a Fantastically Hairy Date]}--
    Bayonetta​

Oh yeah, right beside where Ben is hiding just so happens to be Bayonetta, who was probably awake the entire time.

• "Oh there you are!" Filia said once she found Kirby, picking him up to give him a gentle cuddle before turning to what appeared to be a little dragon girl and a woman in a suit. "Who are you guys? Did you woke up here as well?" She asked.

@SorryTM @Captain Gensokyo @SolsticeArcanum @LuckycoolHawk9 @dark @Kirie98 @ThePotatoGod

• Artoria felt that there is something wrong with Mordred. She's a lot more stronger than she knew of when in regards of her "son". She parried the attack which sent both of them away from each other. "Mordred! Stop this!" Artoria yelled "I know you still have a grudge for me, but listen to me for this once. I may not know the full extent of our circumstances, but we need to work together if we want to go back home. So please, I beg of you this once, lay down your arms." What is it does the King of Knights have on her mind to calm Mordred down?

@SolsticeArcanum @dark @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kirie98 @MrMeekins @ThePotatoGod

• Adam couldn't care less about the interior of the palace and more on meeting the person who own it. When Ruby asked about where the Empress would be, Adam said "Well, obviously somewhere that she rests her royal ass on."

@Hahli Nuva @ddark @SorryTM @IamBread @ThePotatoGod

• HUNK raised the MP5 instinctively before Kobayashi spoke. He had been surprised by the tail lashing out so far. "You heard her. Drop the girl." He approached slowly, keeping his gun trained on Des. "Do it slowly." With Filia interjecting, he added, "Shut up and call off your damned friend!"

@ThePotatoGod @Topless @LuckycoolHawk9 @dark @SorryTM @Kirie98 @Captain Gensokyo @SolsticeArcanum

• Bayonetta shifted around in Purgatorio, taking in her foreign surroundings. Oddly, the realm reached into this strange tower. She was invisible, but had an odd relationship with the material world in terms of tangibility. As she watched the child, she knew damn well what would happen here, but needed to make a portal. There was no way she'd reach him in time.

Thankfully, a... Japanese television show character(?)... was up to the task. Change of plans. The Umbra Witch traced a circle on the ground, forming a portal she sank through. Another opened over the emerging shadows, and through it descended Bayonetta. Flurries of bullets erupted from all guns with deadly precision before she landed in the middle of them, visible and tangible. Her movements resembled break dancing.

"Please tell me saving children from monsters and delivering them to their parents isn't going to become a monthly ordeal," Bayonetta groaned in her posh accent.

@Gotham Knight Todd @LuckycoolHawk9 @ThePotatoGod

Last edited:
Jason Todd

Jason panted as he ran. He had lost track of how long he had been running. Admittedly, running without a real direction probably was not the brightest idea. However, what real choice did he have? He did not know the area they were in, neither did Richie. He had to assume that they had not been dropped too far apart. At least he sure as hell hoped not. This was not Gotham, sure that should give him some form of comfort, but then again he also had no clue where they were. So the only thing that did was fill him with dread. His boy was missing in a strange place and he had no clue where to find him.

Sure the place was beautiful and seemed peaceful, but appearances could be deceiving. He knew that all too well. Besides, forests usually meant wild life, and Richie was still small enough to be a little snack to dangerous predator animals. Lord forbid the wrong person found him, the boy would be in even worse danger then. Just thinking of it was near giving Jason a heart attack.

Okay bad idea, stop imagining the worst case scenario. Easier said than done, but he had to try. Panicking would do Richie no good, not that it was doing Jason much good either. But he did tend to care more about his son than himself.

Yes he should be trying to find shelter, a water source, and a food source. However, that stuff would not matter if Richie was too far from it. He would make those his second priority. Find Richie first, then everything else could come after.

Running only did him so good. He sighed as he started to slow down to a walk. He had to take a few moments to make a better strategy to find his son. Besides, he thought he saw something. Just through those bushes. He could hardly tell the time, but it had to be afternoon by now. Based on how his shadow was casting, or had it been casting that way the entire time? Argg. If only he could remember.

As he lands his way through the brush, he saw what seemed to be a golden town. He paused as he looked at it, was it a ruin? If so how could he have wound up somewhere there was a ruin? How strange…….

Wait, what were those?

Jason slowly approached the path that lead to a golden gate. Footprints. And lots of them. However, they were all far too large for Richie’s foot prints. He stroked his chin a little bit. Yes he should keep going, but could he really find Richie alone? He had been running for hours with no luck in finding that boy. It might be worth an investment to find others willing to help him search. Most would stop everything they were doing to try and help find a kid after all. However, there was no guarantee that they would speak English, Spanish, Chinese or Russian. He might not even be on earth for all he knew….

He didn’t seem to realize that someone was nearby him. Nor did he even stop to look for anyone that might be nearby. Perhaps that was his mistake. There was someone nearby who might help, it only he would see them and approach them to try and ask for their help.

He ran a hand through his hair.

Decisions were so unfair. It felt as he had no way to make a good or well informed one. This was the worst possible scenario for trying to find his son, he felt like crying. However, that would help no one. He would hold it in for now, only planning to let himself cry when he held Richie nice and safely in his arms. Until then, he had to try and hold himself together. Even if he felt he was falling apart. He would be able to let it out soon, and have his son nice and safe with him so he could let the boy do the same.

He had to approach that city that was for sure, it had potential help. Plus he might find good fit for consumption when he had no guarantee that anything he found out here would be edible. He needed to eat, and he was sure Richie would need something too. That settled it, to that city he would go.

Wait, why did it suddenly feel so cold? He felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand up. He turned slowly. Someone, or something else was there. That much was for sure. He waited for a few moments. What exactly could he say? He was sort of alive again so he couldn’t claim to be undead or a ghost. Yet that is what it felt was near him. He doubted it was Dead Man, he had not seen any of his old allies since he had gotten here. It was a few seconds more before he looked back to the town he had seen before. That would have to wait for now. He had a different and more pressing matter to deal with first. Maybe if he played his cards right he could get whatever entity this was to help him find Richie too. Well, here was to hoping this would work.

“Who’s there? Do you have business with me? If there is something you need my help with I am willing to try, but I need something in exchange as well. You see, my son Richard, he responds more often to his nickname Richie has gone missing. I need to find him and fast. The problem is I am only one person and can only cover so much ground. If you can help me find my son, O will do whatever it is you need or request of me to do. Please I beg you…..he is my reason for living, and something tells me this place is dangerous.”

Richard “Richie” Todd

Richie did not take long to register what was about to happen. The boy let out a terrified scream and tried to jump away. He made it just in the nick of time, only letting out a pained cry as his cheek was grazed and some blood swelled out. That is when the boy started to cry.

“DADDY!” He shrieked and started trying to fall back. He hoped his father had somehow heard him and would come running to make this mean thing vanish.

He let out an additional scream when the bot suddenly appeared And noises started to happen. Things that usually had his daddy tense up where now scaring him.

However, the Robot seemed friendly. The boy managed to clam down his whimpers enough to respond.

“Only scratch on the cheek.” Not even the worst scratch he had ever received. His Uncle Damian’s car had scratched him harder for pulling it’s tail once.

He screamed the instant more of those things appeared and one threw a fireball and hit the Robot.

“N-No! M-Mean m-monsters! G-Go away!” The boy cried and suddenly booked it away from where he was.

He was not quite sure who it was, but he hid behind someone’s leg shaking violently. Clearly this person had not attacked ergo was friendly by default, the boy was whimpering and shaking.

“M-Make them go away!”

Interactions @FactionParadox @ThePotatoGod @LuckycoolHawk9 @Frozen Thyme

• Although Artoria had told them all to stand back as she dealt with Mordred, a part of Mash couldn't just stand there and watch the showdown going down. The Shielder felt like she had to do something, after all. Even if she didn't participate directly, she still wanted to have some sort of effect on this 'battle' going down. She just needed some kind of way to get through into Mordred's mind, but it seemed like she was lost in some kind of Berserker-like state.

She was tempted to use a skill of hers, but she'd have to wait for a moment where it'd have the strongest impact..

• Well, now..

The place was all smokey and hazy as Shiki stepped inside. A violet, foggy mist shrouded the room, as she looked around and tried to figure out where the opponent could be. Admittedly, she was also stepping inside of some mysterious smoke, which she should have prepared for with some kind of mask. Too late for that, now.

Even if the target was obscured in a shroud, she was certain they could find her if they listened for the direction of the voice. "We're here for you, obviously. Just make it easier on us and come out. We all know how this ends."

• Upon pondering for a moment, Nero made her decision. Naturally, after going West, she'd go South! "I'll be heading to the South, everyone! There is still much to do, after all!"

Nero Skills
    FE4700
    Migraine - Grants Mental Debuff Resistance for 3 posts. Self-heals to an extent.
    Imperial Privilege EX - Grants Nero whatever skills she desires for a short while.
     Invictus Spiritus: Thrice, Though I Welcome the Setting Sun - Allows Nero to revive upon death with her body restored to an extent. A form of Battle Continuation.
    @ThePotatoGod

• 1652056402837.png
    Lancelot would put the chess pieces in random places. He’d then look over to Mash then would say, “Hey you, deal with this…” He’d gesture to the chessboard. “There is something I need to do.” Arondight would appear in his hand. Lancelot would begin to walk towards the two fighting, but after taking three steps he’d looked like a mirage disappearing. "Arondight Overload." He’d would then be seen a few feet behind Mordred and a bright blue light then a big flash would go down the center of Mordred’s helmet.
    The group didn’t see it but Lancelot had cut Mordred’s helmet not trying to harm Mordred.

• 1652056432346.png
    Des would place down the small person, not paying attention to HUNK. "Sorry little dragon, I thought you were a shadow before seeing you." He'd give a kind smile.

• 1652056509896.png
    Ala's face bandages opened up then closed on the hand like razor sharp blades cutting Hero's wrist.

Last edited:
Greg would go to the biggest door, that isn't the entrance, and knock on it.

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @dark @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kirie98 @MrMeekins @Topless

"W̴h̸a̴t̸ ̵n̵o̶w̴,̶ ̴A̵r̴t̶h̴u̸r̸?̶!̴" Mordred spoke with a static filter to her voice--like the sound of an old disc being replayed, echoing that fateful battle at the plains of Camlamn. Is this Mordred nothing more than a Phantom, or is this a part of this Test? "T̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶i̸s̵ ̶t̸h̸e̷ ̸e̶n̸d̶ ̴o̶f̶ ̸y̵o̶u̶r̴ ̷k̸i̴n̶g̴d̴o̸m̶-̴-̵f̷a̸c̴e̶ ̴t̸h̴e̷ ̷c̷o̷n̵s̵e̶q̵u̷e̴n̵c̶e̵s̸ ̷f̵o̵r̸ ̶n̸o̸t̴ ̶r̴e̷c̷o̷g̷n̸i̶z̴i̸n̴g̵ ̶m̶e̸ ̷a̷s̵ ̶K̷i̷n̴g̵!̵" She roared, lunging at Artoria, intent on thrusting Clement upon her neck!

However, in a surprise twist of fate, Lancelot swooped in and sliced Modred's helmet, causing it to shatter from behind, revealing Mordred's glowing, dead, purple eyes. The blood from that fatal blow from their fight in Camlamn still present. As if Mordred's very corpse was reanimated just for this test.

While Lancelot's blow caused Mordred to glare at the black knight, it also painted him as a target.

"Hrragh! Why did you rebel against the king?" Mordred roared, raising her blade to strike the knight furiously before suddenly...!

sample-2a3b63a6d3f99cfa526f2560c2ae4cc5.jpg

--{["Arthur."]}--
    King of Knights​

From a glowing red pillar of light, bursting in front of Lancelot in a figure formed from shards, is a hooded figure in blue, a blade similar to Excalibur clashing with Clement, holy light crackling against the dark red lightning. He appears similar to Artoria but as a male.

"I believe we are told to not intervene, Lancelot." Elira spoke, her index finger pressed against her head. "Those were the King's Orders...Right?" She said, as Arthur would win his clash against Mordred, pushing him back into Artoria, letting out a somewhat warm smile of encouragement to his other self before disappearing into blue shards of glass.

Staggered, Mordred clutched her head, groaning as she glared at Artoria, face filled with nothing but rage.

"Change History...Resolve the Blood of Kings..." Katrielle rubbed her chin, soon turning to Mash. "Mash, do you know why Mordred rebelled in the first place?" She asked, trying to think of an answer on how to handle this reanimated Mordred, seeing some strange signatures on her analysis.

• Interaction: @SorryTM @Captain Gensokyo @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @dark @SolsticeArcanum @Topless

"Poyo~!" The puffball coo'd somewhat as Filia picked him up, soon coming to a situation where someone's about to fight again. "Poy poy poyo!" The puffball tried to reason to the two aggressors, but unfortunately, the Kirbo is not very literate.

"A Shadow?" Kobayashi asked, soon piecing things together. "You mean those monsters that look bleed static?"

"What? No." Yumesaki shook her head, "We...Never saw those before. Shadows look like monsters with weird masks on them." She explains, "They bleed black goo."

"Ew." Kobayashi felt disgusted by that term, glancing at HUNK. "So we're good, right? He dropped Kanna now." She said before turning to the group. "We're kinda lost here, really...Do you know where we are so we can get back to Japan? At least, me and Kanna." She said, introducing the horned Dragon Child, staring at Des and his tail.

• Interaction: @Kirie98

"Yeah, I'm coming with you." Juran said, walking after the Red Saber. "I wanna make sure you don't get yourself killed, after all." He said, twirling his Geartlinger as he began following the Red Saber down the southern path.

So far, the path southbound is a lot more peaceful than the western path. Leaving the two Red Soldiers to themselves.

"So...How did you meet Kaito, by the way?" Juran asked, "He seems to have complete trust in you after whatever you did. I mean, that's how he is most of the time, but I feel a bit out of the loop." He said, before the pair came across a blockade of trees, blocking their path south and eastward. However, the west side seems clear, so they'd probably be able to loop around it.

Looking closely, one would notice a glint of treasure hidden within the thick trees in front of them.

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @Kazuya @Captain Gensokyo @Kirie98

--{[Shrine Interior]}-->

"I see...So you must be the Ascendants." The voice answered, hearing Shiki's demands. "Very well. I'll oblige to your duel." She spoke before suddenly, something moved through the fog and made contact with Ikki with the sound of a sword cleaving through something cleanly.

"GHH!" Groaned Ikki as lightning sparked around his suit, his side bleeding as he fell to his knees in an instant. "W...What just...?" He breathed heavily, clutching his side as he began to feel his consciousness fading.

"Ikki?!" Vice turned to his bleeding partner, lightning sparking around his body as well as the suit around Ikki disappeared along with Vice, leaving the young bath house manager bleeding heavily. "C-come on, Ikki! Hang in there!" Vice encouraged his partner to not die, knowing that he wouldn't be able to interact with the human world unless they're a psychic of some kind.

The culprit who did it was someone who looked eerily like Shiki herself.

unknown.png

--{[ [Shiki Ryougi] ]}--
    The Root​

A splitting image of Ryougi Shiki, clad in a white kimono, holding a katana on one hand, a sheath on the other.

"A test. Against the reflection of yourself." The voice spoke, knowing full well of Shiki's might.

--{[Backhouse]}-->

As the razors clutched onto Heropon's arms, it would turn out to be a ruse, as those giant arms were just gauntlets as he would slip out of them and touch the floor, managing to pick up a boulder from the floorboards and tossing it at King Ala!

• Interaction: @Hahli Nuva @dark @SorryTM @IamBread @Topless @Captain Gensokyo

--{[The Empress' Castle]}-->

"Hmm...You think it's that place where the knights are panicking to and fro?" Ruby pointed at the Gold Knights, carrying more and more stuff through their back and forth trip from the furthest building to their east building. "Cuz I feel like you wouldn't set up a ball in a throne room, right? I mean, the Fairy Tales says so."

--{[Main Hall]}-->

When the Bread Man entered the big door, he would find himself in a fancy lobby. Filled with furniture adorned with gold. Most of the knights seem to moving from the left hallway, carrying some tables, chairs and glassware out of the door.

Aside from that, there's an even bigger door at the top of some stairs. Must be the throne room. There's also another path if the Bread wishes to explore.

West Hall, East Hall, or Throne Room--where to?

--{[Town Gate]}-->
    Interaction: @Gotham Knight Todd

"N̷o̷w̵,̶ ̷I̵'̴m̵ ̸n̴o̵t̵ ̴s̵o̴m̸e̶o̷n̶e̴ ̴w̴h̸o̴ ̵r̷e̶l̷i̶s̸h̶e̴s̵ ̴h̶e̶l̸p̷i̵n̷g̸ ̶s̵t̷u̶p̸i̸d̴ ̴p̶a̵r̷e̴n̴t̸s̵ ̴w̶h̴o̸'̸d̵ ̷l̶o̷s̵t̵ ̵t̶h̴e̴i̷r̴ ̷k̷i̶d̸s̷,̵ ̶b̷u̸t̷ ̸I̴ ̷d̴o̵ ̴h̵a̴v̸e̵ ̷a̸ ̶j̷o̴b̶ ̷t̵o̴ ̸k̶e̶e̴p̷ ̸h̶e̸r̷e̴.̵" From the bushes a man spoke, someone who sounds laidback. His voice is also distorted, overlapping with many voices that say the same thing. "Y̸o̶u̶ ̷s̴a̵y̸ ̶y̴o̵u̷'̵d̷ ̸d̵o̸ ̷a̸n̴y̶t̸h̴i̵n̴g̵,̷ ̶r̶i̶g̷h̴t̵?̴ ̸W̷e̷l̶l̸ ̸h̶e̵r̴e̸'̷s̸ ̶w̶h̸a̵t̵ ̷w̶e̸'̴r̷e̵ ̴g̴o̶n̷n̶a̸ ̷d̵o̵.̸ ̴T̶h̸e̷r̸e̸'̶s̵ ̷a̷ ̴T̸o̴w̵e̸r̷ ̶w̷e̶s̶t̶ ̴f̵r̵o̷m̵ ̵h̸e̷r̸e̵.̸" The man said, "I̸ ̷w̷a̴n̵t̴ ̵y̵o̵u̷ ̶t̵o̵ ̵k̶i̴l̴l̵ ̵e̵v̷e̴r̷y̵o̴n̴e̵ ̴t̷h̷e̶r̸e̷.̷ ̶O̵n̵c̷e̴ ̶y̷o̵u̷'̸r̵e̶ ̶d̴o̴n̵e̵,̵ ̷I̷'̵l̶l̷ ̸g̶i̷v̴e̵ ̸y̸o̶u̸ ̴t̴h̶e̸ ̵e̶x̶a̸c̷t̸ ̵l̸o̵c̵a̵t̷i̵o̷n̷ ̷o̴f̴ ̷y̵o̴u̵r̴ ̸c̴h̴i̷l̸d̶.̵ ̸I̵ ̸s̸e̵e̴ ̷e̸v̴e̶r̷y̸t̴h̶i̷n̴g̶ ̷i̷n̸ ̴t̷h̷i̴s̵ ̷p̷l̸a̵c̸e̸,̷ ̵a̴f̷t̷e̴r̷ ̶a̸l̶l̶.̸"

Bitterly, the man spoke.

"I̸'̷v̸e̵ ̵b̶e̷e̸n̵ ̶s̷e̴n̴t̶ ̴h̸e̶r̵e̵ ̶t̵o̴ ̸k̴e̴e̶p̵ ̸a̸n̵ ̷e̶y̶e̸ ̵o̸n̶ ̷t̸h̷o̴s̸e̴ ̷g̸u̴y̴s̴,̵ ̷b̵u̴t̷ ̸I̸ ̶d̴o̴n̵'̸t̵ ̴l̶i̸k̸e̷ ̷m̸a̷k̴i̷n̸g̴ ̴a̴ ̵p̸r̴e̷s̷e̷n̴c̷e̷,̴ ̴a̸n̶d̶ ̶I̶ ̵h̸a̶t̴e̷ ̷b̶e̸i̷n̴g̶ ̸o̵u̸t̴ ̵o̵f̵ ̶m̶y̸ ̸F̷l̴o̶o̶r̵.̸ ̶I̴n̵ ̷f̵a̸c̷t̸,̸ ̷I̵'̷m̴ ̴s̶u̸r̸p̶r̶i̸s̷e̸ ̸y̸o̷u̴ ̷m̸a̵n̷a̷g̷e̶d̵ ̵t̷o̸ ̵p̶i̴n̷p̴o̷i̴n̶t̷ ̸m̷e̷ ̴a̸t̵ ̶a̵l̵l̸!̴" He chuckled, as from the bushes, an orange, circular mask emerged. It resembled an eye with what looks to be a lamp on it, which glows yellow, soon turning red. "I'd have to kill you on the spot if you say no." He threatened. "Oh, and maybe your kid, too? I dunno. Sounds pretty boring to hunt a helpless child."

• Interaction: @Gotham Knight Todd @LuckycoolHawk9 @Frozen Thyme

One of the slimes leapt at the yellow robot as the child started to scurry off, leaving the lion-hearted hero to clash against the slime's sharp claws with his own. The Robot would manage to push back the slime and swing his massive claw at it with great agility, dispensing of the Shadow rather quickly as another woman entered the fray and started spinning on the ground in a move that Juran would DEFINITELY admire--firing bullets from all over her limbs--hands and ankles specifically.

Those bullets, magical as they may be, seemed to be potent against the slime monsters, shooting them square in the mask, shattering them all at once despite one barely aiming at them. It seems defeating them all at once caused them to evaporate, the puddle disappearing, preventing any more from appearing.

"It's a daily thing for me, really. Part of being a Hero, you know?" The robot chuckled a bit, clipping his large wepaon onto his back as he nodded. "But that kinda looked dangerous there--are you sure you're okay, Ma'am?" He asked, worried that she might've broken something but upon closer inspection..."Wait, nevermind--you just looked too dang fabulous." He chuckled, clearly a fan, he looked around for the child he defended, finding Ben in the process.

"Hey, hey, do you cuties know where we are?" The Robot asked, referring to everyone like that. "I've been wandering this place for a while now and found nothing but those icky monsters..." He says, placing his hands on his hips. "My name's Gaon, by the way."

Last edited:
  • HUNK lowered the gun once more, very slowly and cautiously. "Yeah... I guess." Up close, the lot was truly a mismatched one. They were probably lost, too. "You're saying there are other types of monsters here? Beyond those sharks?" he questioned as the eclectic party discussed monsters. Truth be known, he had a lot of questions. He just had to steer the conversation towards it.

@SorryTM @Captain Gensokyo @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @dark @SolsticeArcanum @Topless @ThePotatoGod
  • Following the fleeting conflict, the witch dusted herself off and sashayed towards the flamboyant robot. Flamboyant... that would be the pot calling the kettle black. "Where? Isn't that the burning question of the century," she retorted with a saucy shrug and a roll of her eyes. "I was hoping you could give me an answer, but it seems we're in the same boat there." She extended a hand towards the man for a handshake and winked. "My foes call me the lovely Bayonetta... Well, my friends should, too, but that's a story for later..."

After the good gesture, Bayonetta slipped past both the robot diva and the man to check on the child. Oh dear, he was bawling his eyes out. "That won't do," she told Richie, wiping away the slight ooze of blood. "I can't stand crying children, so cheer up, dear." She snapped her fingers and, like a magic trick, a small lollipop appeared between her digits. She held it close, offering it to the distressed kid.

@Gotham Knight Todd @LuckycoolHawk9 @ThePotatoGod

Nathan Drake

Nathan was quiet for a moment and thinking about all of the different possibilities where the ball could be held. " Well, I'm thinking that we should check the east Hall. It would fit the theme of everything here being related to the route that we took, it's the most likely place, though that doesn't answer where we need to go from here," he replied, looking over at the group, seeing what they thought about his idea.

@Hahli Nuva @dark @SorryTM @IamBread @Topless @Kirie98 @Captain Gensokyo @ThePotatoGod

Steven Grant

" Well, I'll be damned, this appears to be a levar of some sort,"
he said to the group, his British accent making the word Lever sound like he was saying it with an a instead of an e. " Maybe this plays- wait, I thought the phrasing was reverse the blood of Kings, maybe I misheard it, but I'm going to try something." Steven would attempt to pull the lever down in the direction.

@SolsticeArcanum @dark @Kirie98 @Topless @MrMeekins @ThePotatoGod

Ben

Ben had every intention to help with the fight, but it seemed that the universe had other plans as the robot and the woman with a gun would not only take down the monsters, but left not a scrap for him to deal with. That was at least half of the reason that he hadn't wound up getting involved in this fight. The second reason was that the young child he had seen earlier had decided that behind his legs was the perfect place to hide. "It's safe to come out now, kid. All of those monsters are gone."

The last time he had been called a cutie was never, so Ben didn't know how to interpret the word as it was new to him. "Well, I can answer that question. We're in some sort of tower something like that. This is the second floor to that and we need to get to the tenth but there's been these puzzles stopping us from just taking the ride right there. It's honestly kind of annoying, but besides that, no idea where the tower itself is. I think one of your friends or maybe two are back towards the center, though, I think we could also help solve the puzzle in the south. I think it might be safer to drop the kid off before we go anywhere else. Probably safest in the center. Plus, there's this cute little puffball that the kid whose name I haven't learned can hang out with. My actual name is hard to pronounce, but it roughly translates to Ben. Also, little one, if you're tired, I can pick you up and carry you to the center." He didn't want to say that he wasn't sure if the kid's dad even made it here- it was possible that he was not one of the chosen Ascendants, but Ben didn't voice that concern or the Ascendant/ end of world thing aloud to not scare the child.

@Gotham Knight Todd @ThePotatoGod @Frozen Thyme

Upon inspection, Layton found that there were 10 swords all-in-all, each rather distinct from the rest.
"It seems we are tasked with pulling the Holy Sword Luke. That of course, would refer to the legendary Excalibur!"
Layton was confident in his ability to discern which was the Legendary sword, and so he decides to pull an iron, blue hilt sword with a golden guard.

• 1652097570726.png
    Lancelot would look at Elira. “If I had listened to every order Arthur gave, she would’ve died before her fight with Mordred.”

• 1652097641829.png
    “No one can just leave this place, not without clearing every floor.” Des would look at the person wearing a suit with a blank expression. He’d then look back at Kanna, “Sorry little one but I am not a dragon. I am similar to a dragon though.”

• 1652097708380.png
    The king would quickly launch the gauntlet at the boulder then would wrap his finger bandages entirely around Hero.

Last edited:

• Kirby seemed to like being cuddled which Filia is happy of. "So uh...are guys hungry?" She would ask the newly awakened.

@SorryTM @Captain Gensokyo @SolsticeArcanum @LuckycoolHawk9 @dark @Kirie98 @Frozen Thyme @ThePotatoGod

• As Artoria was about to fight back, Lancelot swooped in and shattered Mordred's helmet much to her surprise. "Lancelot! I've told you to not interfere! You weren't there during the Battle of Camlann!" She yelled furiously before noticing how off Mordred looked without her helmet. She realized that the Mordred she was fighting is actually a living corpse and not the one she knew (and tried to avoid) of. Before Mordred would attack Lancelot, a pillar of red light had suddenly appeared and when it disappeared, a hooded knight stood in its place, deflecting a blow meant to strike down the Knight of the Lake.

"Wait, you're-!" Artoria instantly recognize him as the male version of herself, who only appeared briefly to defend Lancelot and push Mordred back to her, giving her a smile of encouragement before fading away. Seeing an opportunity, Artoria uses her Invisible Air to let out a burst from her sword to boost herself towards Mordred to deliver a slash right on her side.

@SolsticeArcanum @dark @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kirie98 @MrMeekins @ThePotatoGod

• "Well, how about we go ask about it then?" Adam suggested "I mean, there's no harm in that, right?"

@Hahli Nuva @ddark @SorryTM @IamBread @ThePotatoGod

• Mash stepped aside as Lancelot got up to intervene into the fight. As it progressed on, she hesitated on moving in as well, before by some surprise, Elira managed to briefly summon Artoria's male counterpart, as he came forward and pushed Mordred back by quite a bit. As Artoria charged back into the battle, Mash glanced back at the chess pieces. What was the best way to arrange them? As she pondered, she heard Katrielle's question towards her.

"If I remember well, Mordred rebelled as a result of being rejected by Arthur, both from the throne and as a son of his. Unfortunately, I don't know it any further than that. If my Senpai was here, they may have known further details. They were quite close with several Servants in Chaldea, including Mordred."

As she spoke about it, Mash remembered what she knew about the Battle of Camlann. As she watched Artoria charge at Mordred, a part of her had a feeling that things could turn for the worse. Using her shield, she decided it may be best to apply the first skill for some insurance, just in case!

Wall of Chalk Obscured in Time - Grants Invincibility for 1 post. Increases Attack Power. Applied on Artoria Pendragion (@Topless )

Mash Skills
    #9365B8
    Wall of Firmly Honorable Snowflakes - Defense increased for her and allies for 3 posts. First damage taken is cut by half.
    Wall of Chalk Obscured in Time - Grants Invincibility for 1 post. Increases Attack Power. 5 post Cooldown
    Shield of Rousing Resolution - Draws Enemies to herself. Increases Defense.

@SolsticeArcanum @Topless @dark @LuckycoolHawk9 @ThePotatoGod @MrMeekins

• Whatever it was that had struck the guy beside her, it was lighting fast. A swift attack that left them bleeding out, as his partner went over to tend to him. This left Shiki faced to face with the spitting image of herself, dressed in white and wielding a sword, although lacking the rough mannerisms that she herself carried. "Some kind of mirror match thing, huh? Guess this is what we're doing." She held up her knife, before turning to the two beside her.

"You don't look too good. I'd suggest getting out of here and getting help from the others. If she's anything like me, she probably has those eyes too."

• "Hmm... I've quite literally met him in combat. He was battling against one of the so-called Pillars in a lower floor. It was quite the first battle. We then headed on to another Pillar battle, and the next after. He had quite the group with him too when I had arrived. If I wasn't already seeking someone else, I'd have contracted with him already! He is a worthy friend after all!"

She continued to march and go down the path, and as she did, the brief glint of light hit her eye from the thick dense woods aside of them. She stopped as she turned to see what was it. "There appears to be something sparkling in those trees over there! I wonder what could be hiding out of view from here?"

Nero Skills
    FE4700
    Migraine - Grants Mental Debuff Resistance for 3 posts. Self-heals to an extent.
    Imperial Privilege EX - Grants Nero whatever skills she desires for a short while.
     Invictus Spiritus: Thrice, Though I Welcome the Setting Sun - Allows Nero to revive upon death with her body restored to an extent. A form of Battle Continuation.
    @ThePotatoGod

Jason Todd

It was initially a relief to see someone step out of the bushes. Part of him had been worried he had been talking to a wild animal until now. Of course he could have easily defended himself, but given his son’s high levels of anxiety finding him while injured was a no go. Of course he could probably most easily try and make it seem he wasn’t, but as far as he could tell the duffel bag carrying the rest of his stuff was missing, he would have to find it later. Then he would have a change or two of clothes for both of them as well as his sewing kit and some other weapons he likes to carry, just incase.

However, something about this newcomer did seem off. Like he shouldn’t be too quick to try and trust them, yet if they could help him find Richie it was a risk he would have to take. A job in exchange for his missing son? Did this person think him stupid? That sounded like it would only further delay the finding of a missing child and would in no way help him whatsoever. However, he might as well at least hear this creature out. It was the only lead he had. Jason removed his mask to reveal his scared up face and the tuff of white hair, hoping it might help him intimidate this guy.

“And just what is this job you have for me? I need to know so I can prepare after all.” Of course this was not what he had wanted to hear, but so far it was the only way he had to even somewhat try and find his son. Besides, it wouldn’t be the first time he had done unsavory things to make the ends meet.

His blood ran cold when he heard the job itself. He had not necessarily been opposed to killing since he got resurrected, but usually he liked to make sure that the people he killed actually deserved to die. After all, what type of man just killed to kill? The worst kind, the man that had killed him. He still had nightmares about his death on occasions…though he had come to prefer those to ones about CPS coming and taking Richie away, or to one’s where Joker somehow got his hands on sweet little Richie.

“And just why would I do that?” Jason hissed about to outright tell this bastard not only no but hell no. He was no one’s hitman. Besides, for all he knew these people had done no wrong and were just victims in this psycho’s sick game. He would refuse to serve anything like that, he had fought against those kinds of acts since he was thirteen years old.

That is when the following statement brought a look of horror to his face. He could probably take this guy, but Richie? There was no way, the boy was not a trained fighter. Jason had sworn long ago to try and keep his family’s secret from Richie for ever, that meant no training at home, that meant never talking shop at home if work friends were visiting. And even if he had been training Richie, the boy was only three years old.

Jason ground his teeth and clenched his fists. He had no choice. He was going to hell if he ever died again for doing this he had no doubt. He took a few deep breaths to try and calm himself. He couldn’t think of that now. Instead, he had to focus on why he was doing this. The little boy that had given him a purpose outside of being the Redhood. The little boy who had driven him to start being a less brutal vigilante. His son, that is why he had to do this.

I am so sorry Richie. I put you in danger with my most recent choice, and now I am between a rock and a hard place. Wherever you are, I hope you are safe. If I could safely do so I would say no and beeline it straight for you, but this guy has the advantage of being able to get your exact location. Forgive me, but I have to take down some people….I know you will never understand or forgive me when you find out someday, and dear god I hope the never understand part stays true. J-Just know I only did this under the diress of potentially getting you killed if I did not do this. Jason mentally pleaded to himself before he shook his head.

“Alright, I’ll do it. I’ll go and kill those people. J-Just don’t hurt my son.” He could care less if he died, but Richie was a different story. Richie deserved a chance to see the wonders the world had to offer, the chance to see the beautifies and experiences the joys and hardships of life. Jason had done all of that, but he now was responsible for making sure his son at least got a chance to enjoy all those same privileges.

That is when an idea popped into his head. Yes he could still use this to his advantage to an extent.

“I just need to things from you first, well three actually. I need to know how many people are in this tower, and if they are close together or far apart, it will help me with timing.” He paused for a few moments before he spoke again. “And I would like a gesture of good faith. I need to know that my son Richie is alive and that he is in no immediate danger of being harmed. I promise you once I know he is absolutely okay, and that he is not going to be hurt before I can reach him. Once you meet these three requests, I will gladly do it for you.” The gladly part was a total lie, he would hate himself every step of the way, but there were things you did to protect your family.

Richard “Richie” Todd

The boy was still shaking and crying as the fight went on around them. Those things had tried to hurt them, thankfully he emerged barley harmed and still had Oswald and his sippy cup.

The fighting dying down did nothing to help him. Because now he knew this place was bad and dangerous and daddy was nowhere near him. He also had not seen any of his aunts or uncles, not even grandpa or great grandpa. He kept crying until he saw the lollipop and looked back and forth between it and the nice lady. His dad always said don’t take candy from strangers, but this was a different situation.

“Thank you.” The young boy started to enjoy the sucker after taking it. He was quiet as he listened to the discussion of the situation. It sounded like maybe they were somewhere else entirely, the boy almost freaked out again on that alone.

Then something about a center? That place might be safe? But then how would he find daddy? The boy looked between his rescuers for a few seconds before he finally managed to speak.

“That does sound nice, and up please.” He held his arms up to be picked up before continuing. “But how will I find my daddy that way?” The boy had been looking for him after all, he didn’t think he was going to see a Mr or Ms Police Officer anytime soon.

Interaction @ThePotatoGod @LuckycoolHawk9 @Frozen Thyme

• spawn-anime.gif

Spawn/ "Al Simmons"
    Ready

And with that, Spawn's chains recided and he went with the others toward a different location.

@SorryTM @SolsticeArcanum @Topless @LuckycoolHawk9 @Captain Gensokyo @Crow @dark

@ThePotatoGod

• ==================================================================================
    john-connor_terminator_feature.jpg

General John Connor
    Thoughts: Strange.​=====================================================

John looked over at Childe as they handed him a brand new suit and he nodded in acknowledgement "Thank you." as everyone looked fancy in their new suits/ dresses, changing fast as he packed away his old uniform, though he still kept the Resistance patch and red patch arriving back at the gate.

As soon as the knights meant to open the gate, John frowned and eyed the others "Let's go to the East building where the knights are setting up."

@ThePotatoGod @Topless @dark @solstice @SorryTM

Cool%20Text%20-%20Colonel%20Mael%20Radec%20402794624648225.png

• Bardock-Profile-Pic-400x400.png

Within the next room was another puzzle, and there was a puzzle on swords, and what sword shall they pull.

Something like a strength puzzle almost but also smarts.

However something made the Saiyan watch with amazement.

A battle made in history, one of knights and kings.

Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @dark @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kirie98 @MrMeekins @Topless
    @ThePotatoGod

Ben

Ben had never been good at explaining things, but he figured that it was easier to speak in generalizations then to scare the young boy. It seemed that he agreed to at least meet with Kirby and the others in the center. That was good news to the demigod, knowing that he had a way to keep the boy safe and with his friends. "Well, there are a lot of us in the group, so maybe one of the other one met your daddy and he will have to come to the center to go upstairs since there are more floors to the tower," he replied, gently picking up Richie. It was surprisingly gentle, but Richie could also tell that Ben was somewhat strong based on the pick up. "What's your name?" Ben asked the child. He would start to head back the way he came, keeping Richie comfortable as he did.

@Frozen Thyme @ThePotatoGod @Gotham Knight Todd