• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• Seeing as the two other Servants were already fighting aggressively, Mash stood back and stuck by Hakuno, Kat, and Elira. She was quite strong herself, but watching the two of them fight was quite something else. Even if she was bearing the spirit of Galahad inside of her, seeing Artoria and Lancelot really did make her feel quite inadequate when it comes to fighting. Still, she kept her guard up, making sure that none of the enemies got close enough to try and strike at the other three.

Mash Skills
    #9365B8
    Wall of Firmly Honorable Snowflakes - Defense increased for her and allies for 3 posts. First damage taken is cut by half.
    QoYe3vc.png
    Shield of Rousing Resolution - Draws Enemies to herself. Increases Defense.

@SolsticeArcanum @Topless @dark @LuckycoolHawk9 @ThePotatoGod

• "Hm?"

Something was nearby, coming towards her and making no attempt at hiding its presence. As soon as Shiki rose up to take a look, she found a turtle shell just quite next to her. Rather quite large too, given that it was the size of a melon. Some kind of tortoise? She reached out to feel it, running her fingers across the shell of the turtle.

• "Glad to hear you will be working with us! Hm?" Nero watched as he pulled out his own gun, and borrowed a piece from Kaito, before firing some kind of beam of light that formed cuffs around their wrists! "Hey! What is the meaning of this?!" Nero yelled. "This is quite not the expectation I was thinking of when it came to visiting as a guest! Does this Emperor treat all honored visitors and messengers in such a way?!"

Despite trying to break from the cuffs, or slip out of them at the very least, Nero sighed and gave up upon hearing Juran's reasoning. "Very well. If that is what you have in mind, then I'll see that you keep your word. If not, I won't certainly hold back making sure you'll pay for treachery!"

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @Kirie98 @Topless @dark @LuckycoolHawk9

Elira seemed to step out of the shadows, lunging at one of the Trance Twins with her golden spear, stabbing one of the bodies like a blade before swinging it upwards, disintegrating one half of the Trance Twins, leaving one of them writhing on the ground like a fish out of water.

Katrielle's raised her arm to strike the iron beam that connected the two of them together but before she could swing her baton down, Lancelot swopped in and punched the Twins for her, sending them spinning away onto the nearby cluster of trees.

"Aw, thanks, Lancelot!" Katrielle beamed at the Berserker.

Artoria raised her air-like blade, leaping through the green with her new blue caped, kingly garb. Swinging down on an approaching Trance Twins and hacking at both of them with the invisible blade of the holy light. The paired creature was knocked back.

"Persona!" Katrielle raised her monocle, summoning a brown clad figure looming above the young girl, clad in a 18th century detective's cloak and garb, a golden monocle within its shadowy face. "This is my solution!" She snapped her fingers just as the two Trance Twins aligned, the figure spinning its cane, aiming it towards the two Shadows as it placed its pipe in its mouth, causing the pair to explode in neon purple colors--causing the two Shadows to ultimately be defeated.

Leaving only 1.

"Woah...This feeling..." Hakuno glanced up at the familiar before manifesting a couple of holographic screens, "I see, so she really is a kind of Magus, isn't she?" She smiled, but before she managed to perform a code cast to help out with the last one--it suddenly lit aflame, causing the paired Trance Twins to fall onto the ground, burning aflame, causing it to be knocked down.

"Alright, everyone--one last push!" Katrielle proclaimed, signaling to attack it all at once.

• Interaction: @SorryTM @SolsticeArcanum @Topless @LuckycoolHawk9 @Captain Gensokyo @Crow

"Well, honest to god, I have no idea." Juran shrugged in a hushed tone when Filia asked if the disguised cuffs would work. "I was sent alone with an army soooo" He chuckled a bit while the so called Red Emperor asked if this is how messangers and visitors are treated.

"Hey, not my fault Captain Gawain told the boss it's an attack--if it wasn't, then I wouldn't be here." Juran answered before vowing that she'll personally kick his ass if he doesn't keep his word. "You know, Kaito, I don't think I want you being friends with this chick."

"But Juran, she's so cool! She's the actual Emperor Nero Claudius!" Kaito reasoned, "With a fire sword!"

"That's even worse if you think about it--he was a friggin tyrant!" Juran argued with a groan. "I just...Don't like Empires that much." He says before Ben asked about where the castle is. "Over there--see that other wall? Past that is the castle itself." Juran pointed at the wall in the distance. "It's a pretty small castle town, so it shouldn't take us too long."

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @SorryTM @Kazuya @Kirie98 @Captain Gensokyo @Crow

--{[Rah Gashapon's Foodstuffs]}-->

"Alright, one entire Manboroth course coming up." A Patapon Waitress came by, hearing Solstice's order and nodding in the process before scurrying off.

"Did she just say 'course'?" Vice asked, soon turning to Ikki. "Mind if we ask him to share?"

"I think that's a given, dude. Don't think I can pay for all this." Ikki gulped.

Meanwhile, at the furthest part of the restaurant was a curious black figure, about as tall as Kami, yet bearing the mask of a fish. She seemed to be talking to the chief proprietor of the restaurant--a single Patapon chef. She whispered something to the chef until the Chef gave her a thumbs up.

Something's going on, since the same fish-headed figure's approaching the group.

d3g5y5c-99bfeef7-7f57-42f1-bee8-5cd65162c2f1.png

--{[Fishy Heroine]}--
    Naughtyfins​

"Hey, mind if I sit with you guys?" The fish masked figure similar to Kami turned out to sound like a woman, hand on hip.

--{[Nature Park]}-->

The shell, obviously, was rough. Not to mention dirty as all frick. You could see bootprints on it, like someone's riding this poor turtle like a skateboard.

"Zzzz..." An old man snored as Shiki rubbed the turtle shell. Weird, but at least he feels relaxed.

• Interaction: @SorryTM @Topless @Captain Gensokyo @dark @Hahli Nuva

--{[The Tavern]}-->

"Home, huh...Been trying to do that myself, but I've been looking all over the forest for something of an exit but nothing." The boy sighed as he explained, "Haven't explored the castles yet, though..." He rubbed his chin before another man walked in, blonde, but clearly used to being naked. Garbed in nothing but a drip jacket and jeans. His senses alerting him about being commando underneath.

"What kind of food are you looking for? We serve all kinds of meat prepared in all kinds of ways. Roast, fried, salad, stews--or my personal choice, Curry." The boy advertised to the man, "We also serve a variety of drinks, ranging from a warm cup of coffee, to a cold parfait, to simply black out booze." He handed the man a menu with all of the items he had just said, "For a couple of gold, I can whip you up something you'd enjoy, good sir." He challenged himself, sensing that this person hasn't eaten in quite a while.

--{[Clothing Store]}-->

The clothing store was indeed what it was advertised--a store filled with clothes. Most of them were medieval in style, of course. But somehow, there are some odd stuff in this store as well. From jewelry, to weaponry--hell, there's even some of the stuff you'd find in the labyrinths like masks.

2f605511474affcf7dec2b8e5701b955.png

--{[Oddjobs Shopkeep]}--
    Anna​

"Welcome!" A young girl with red hair greeted from behind the counter, "Here to make a purchase?" She asked, bearing a cute, curious look on her face.

• 1650625083063.png
    Katrielle's raised her arm to strike the iron beam that connected the two of them together but before she could swing her baton down, Lancelot swopped in and punched the Twins for her, sending them spinning away onto the nearby cluster of trees.

"Aw, thanks, Lancelot!" Katrielle beamed at the Berserker.
    Lancelot released a low roared grunt. Then Arondight would appear in Lancelot's hand, then he'd dash at the last of the Trance Twins slashing the rod between them in half then slashing at the twin to his right.

• 1650625109115.png
    Des would look over to Juran. "On a scale of 1-to-10 how much of a nice person is the Emperor in that castle?"

• 1650625135871.png
    Solstice would look at the fish mask person. "Please sit."

@SolsticeArcanum @ThePotatoGod

I just realize the scary edgelord was now here. I was visibly sweating nervously, praying he doesnt start a fight. Soon a fish person, I assume she's a fish cause of the head, approached, asking if she could sit with us.
"Sure, the more the merrier."​

Kirby, Lester, Childe

As Juran attempted to pat the puffballs head, but falling short, Kirby would deflate a bit, becoming sad. "Poyo..."

The attitude rapidly changed as they passed the town folk, however.

"Haiiiii! Haiiiiiiiii! Po-Poyo! Poy!! Haiiiiiii!!!!!" Poor Kirby. He though the cheers of the crowd for the capture of the group was actually their way of saying hello. Well, no need to burst the puffballs happiness. "Haiiiiiiii!!!!!"

@ThePotatoGod @SorryTM @SolsticeArcanum @Topless @LuckycoolHawk9 @Captain Gensokyo @Crow
-----------------------
"We used to do that under the request of our only Human General, but some glutton ate all of them whenever he passed by, so we stopped doing that." Ragewolf casually explained, arms crossed as Lester laid out his plan--distract the Priestess while the group sneaks in and takes the other Kami.

"We could, but the Priestess rarely comes out of her Shrine." Meden says, "And according to Ragewolf, the blockade on the Shrine didn't disappear either."

"Purple vines, glowing with malice and shit. Can't miss it."

"Hm...It sounds like we should deal with that first. After which, the Priestess will emerge." Kamipon rubbed his chin, hearing out the situation and after being asked if he has any objections. "I have no qualms about this plan. But I'm not sure if this Priestess fellow would either leave her Shrine or if she will send some form of minions. However, the important thing is, we cannot proceed until we make sure this blockade won't bar our path."
"Rarely comes out... Purple Vines... And here I was hoping we could have an easy job." Lester sighed at this. "Demigods, how do they do quests like these..." Kami made a fair point however, on whether the Priestess would even come out. Still, it seemed they had a first step, destroying these purple vines.

"I don't suppose you have any explosives lying around?" Lester asked, partially joking. "Or perhaps some weed cutters?"

-----------------------
@ThePotatoGod @SolsticeArcanum @SorryTM @Kazuya @Kirie98 @Captain Gensokyo @Crow

Childe jumped a good couple feet backward at the surprise welcome. Seven Archons, what was that??? Walking back through the doorway, Childe unfortunately found himself bombed with flour. Coughing, Childe swatted the air. It still left him with the effect that his hair had recently been snowed on. "Really?" Swatting away what had landed on his face, Childe looked over at Ruby, fully intent on asking who the heck this slick-ass baker was.

The words died on his tongue. The way Ruby was looking at those cookies reminded him of Teucer (Expect substitute cookies for Mr Cyclops) Teucer, who along with Tonia, Anthon, and the rest of his family who was safe back home, in Snezhnaya.

Expect Snezhnaya didn't exist anymore, did it? All of him family... gone. Gone forever, unless he managed to ascend this fucking tower. A tear threatened to escape his eyes, but he wiped it quickly. After all, how could he save them all if he kept missing them? Staying stronger than ever for them was the only thing he could do.

Childe was snapped back to reality however, by Ruby's money not being accepting. Paper Money? Ridiculous. It would be so easy to destroy!

"Hold on one second" Childe said, his voice a little hoarse. Clearing his throat, he walked over, rummaging through his bag-o-Mora. Dramatically, he slammed down 50 coins total ontop of the counter. "Counterpoint! I have Mora. Which are technically golden coins." Separating 5 from the amount he slammed down, Childe pushed one forward. "For one extra Strawberry cookie. Rest is your tip." Casually, Childe brought out his Mora much, letting the sound of coins rattle through the room. "But perhaps it could be bigger..? If I got the answer to a question I'm curious about." Seems that Childe is all business now. "You mentioned that this a kingdom, correct? Kingdoms generally have a ruler, so I only ask this, in exchange for an awfully big tip" Childe jingled his coins again. "Who rules these lands?"

@ThePotatoGod

• "Oh, well, I'm sure we can make something out if things get wrong." Filia assured and Samson let's out a groan. As they continue onward, Samson leaned in on Nero, or rather, stretched his face towards the emperor and asked "Those guys are talking shit about you. Wanna kick their asses later?"

@SorryTM @Captain Gensokyo @SolsticeArcanum @LuckycoolHawk9 @dark @Kirie98 @ThePotatoGod

• With three of the monsters down, only one remained. After Lancelot cut down the rod that had put the twins together, Artoria disengages the Invisible Air to reveal Excalibur in all of it's shining brilliance. She charged onto the other twin and proceeded to behead it in one mighty swing of her sword.

@dark @SolsticeArcanum @Kirie98 @ThePotatoGod

• After being told what the tavern is being served, Adam said "Give me your special. Surprise me." He then turns to Tifa and asked "So...you don't seem to be the one who likes to socialize huh? I mean, that's typical for tough guys like you, right?"

@Hahli Nuva @ThePotatoGod

• "Amazing..."

The Shielder kept her distance back, continuing to watch the attack as the two Servants and her allies were making quick work of the enemies. It was almost entirely one-sided, especially with both Lancelot and Artoria taking on their enemies. She had seen them fight before, but it was against more powerful foes usually. To see them take on common enemies like nothing more then fodder against their blades was something else. If they had these two in the earlier fights, then the first level would've certainly cleared out faster against the likes of the Magician and the other Pillars that she had heard about.

• Odd. It was sleeping quite quick, even though it had made its way all the way over here too. Looks like someone was stepping all over it too, though they weren't Shiki's footprints. Was there any reason for her to wake him up though? Not like he was bothering her that much. And besides, Shiki was going to nap quite a bit too.

She may as well go back to napping in the grass. This place fell pretty nice to doze off in anyways. So, side by side, along with the turtle, Shiki returned back to snoozing off herself as well right aside of it.

• Nero followed along quietly, although she was pouting like a petulant child who had just been told that she was grounded. Especially at Juran's comment! How dare he call her a chick?! She should be something more honorable, like a lioness! As she followed along with the group, she took note of the size of the castle, and the town itself. For someone who called himself an Emperor, this place was quite... minuscule to say in comparison to Rome? It was certainly tiny!

"Who is this Majority Emperor anyways?" Nero asked. "Are they from elsewhere much like us, or do they belong here?" So far, anything that existed in this dimension seemed hostile or was a key to progressing through it. She had doubts that they could ally with such a person for long.

Jonas Harris

Jonas would watch as his attack would miss so terribly that somehow it bounced off of the wall and would redirect hitting him square in the chest. " How the fuck?" He asked, already knowing the answer. He wasn't perfect- he wasn't the son that deserved anything but his father's anger. Jonas tried his damn best, but every time- every fucking time he thought he could help, the universe would spit in his face. Why couldn't he just exist? Couldn't just have a life? Why was nothing ever going his way- Why couldn't he just..... couldn't just exist? Sure, he had already thought that before, taking a moment to just focus and punch the nearest thing, not having anything else he could do. One of the many side effects of being made the way he was is that his father's powers didn't come with him. God, things would be so much easier with chaos power, or super strength, honestly any power. Hopefully the others would have better luck than him.

@SolsticeArcanum @Kirie98 @Topless @dark @ThePotatoGod

Ben

" Well, at least it's a short walk from here, though it's weird to think- you know- never mind, it's probably better to question it."
He was already preparing to dislocate his hand out of the handcuff if anything would go wrong. The poor confused pink thing- Ben would have to teach it the difference between good and bad praise when they weren't in handcuffs.

@SorryTM @SolsticeArcanum @Topless @Captain Gensokyo @Crow

Nathan Drake

Nathan should have expected that the clothes would be more medieval in style than what he was used to him. " I kind of need new clothes, this is my work outfit.... my old clothes kind of were destroyed, any reccommendations?" He asked.

@ThePotatoGod

With complete synchronization from the two most famous Knights of The Roundtable, King Arthur(Artoria) and Lancelot separated the remaining Trance Twins and delivered the killing blow in both, causing them to disintegrate into black smoke, leaving behind a messy puddle of black tar and the blue masks they were wearing, glistening as if they're made out of a blue quartz.

"Shadows eliminated. Stellar work!" Katrielle complimented as her Persona disappeared, fixing the tophat of her headband. She then turned to Jonas, who looks as if he's in need of a praising. She tipped her hat to the supposed anomaly, even to Katrielle, his data didn't make any frickin sense. But she supposed that's what makes him...Special.

"You'll get a hang of it soon enough." Hakuno placed a hand on Jonas' shoulder, "I was like you when the Moon Cell Grail War first broke out--I could barely perform a Code Cast back then and relied on Saber..." She reassured Jonas before Katrielle took the lead with a telepathic message.

'Alright, let's move. We're pretty near to the Northern Signal.' Katrielle stated, before signaling the group to move.

• Interaction: @SorryTM @SolsticeArcanum @Topless @LuckycoolHawk9 @Captain Gensokyo @Crow

"Errm...About a 5." Juran answered Des. "As I said, I don't like monarchies or empires that much, but this guy feels reasonable enough. The Townsfolk don't look like they've been through a rough regime, so I feel like he's been doing a swell job." As he answered, Kirby began to go apeshit, greeting back towards the crowd with HIs of his own. "Woah--haha, is this guy always like this?" He asked, curious about the puffball.

"The Majority Emperor--he's a King, that much I'm sure of. They've been in this place longer than I have." Juran answered Nero as she asked who exactly is the Majority Emperor. "But as far as I know, that's all. Not even what's under that gold armor of his. Though his skin was pretty weird--it's like, glowing sludge."

"Sludge...?" Kaito pondered, hearing that would've immediately reminded them of Elira--the split half of The Labyrinth's Fool.

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @SorryTM @Kazuya @Kirie98 @Captain Gensokyo @Crow

--{[Rah Gashapon's Foodstuffs]}-->

"Aw, thanks!" The fish-hooded lady smiled with its glowing eyes, going for the free seat beside Ikki when the young Rider stopped her, grabbing the seat first. This earned gasps from all over the restaurant, who were witnessing the interaction between the fish hooded lady and the group of humans. It kinda feels like this lady's some sort of celebrity.

"Sorry, but someone's already there." Ikki said, taking out what looks to be a pink and purple stamp with a dinosaur on it.

"Eh? Who?" As the lady asked, Ikki seemed to have pressed the Stamp against nothing but thin air. But as he did so, the demonic spirit that Ikki harbored manifested itself on the seat the lady was going for.

rv_vice.jpeg

--{[Vice]}--
    Hungry Hungry Demon​

Like a chameleon removing camoflage, the black clad demon with cyan highlights and white hair appeared to have seated, twiddling his thumbs while waiting for his meal.

"Huh-what? Oh, the food's already here, Ikki?!" Vice asked, flinching as if he had been distracted by his claw-like thumbs.

"No."

"Then why did you--" Vice turned to face Ikki, only to see the fish lady nearby. "Oh, fish lady wants my seat. Got it."

"Well in that case..." The Fish lady would then proceed to drag a nearby empty table, dragging and combining it with the group's table. "I'll sit here~" She beamed, sitting down besides Kazuya. Just afterwards, multiple waiters came by and placed the meals one by one. Kazuya's nuggets appear to be like regular nuggets, the same goes for the Fenicchi wings and the curry--the only bizarre thing is the large helpings of steak and stew on the table, along with placing a furry hat with tusks on Solstice's head.

"T-this is..." Ikki gulped at the sheer size of the plates served--it looks like it could feed 10 people. And that's not counting the large stew bowl.

"Waow! Those look good!" Vice visibly drooled through his cyan facemask, stomach growling in hunger.

Afterwards, a pitcher of blue juice, large chunks of ice can be seen floating. Not to mention how cold the pitcher felt--it's almost as if it's been refrigerated. Despite the fact that this town looks so primitive in comparison to modern society.

productimg

--{[Fumo]}--
    why is it called a happy meal if I still feel so sad

"Here's your toy, sir." A Karmen approached Kazuya from behind, handing him a plush of a girl in a green dress. What seems to be a katana on her back, grey hair and a black ribbon. Its eyes staring languid and blankly into anyone's soul.

"So you're the humans Poochy brought, right?" The Fish Lady opened up a discussion, receiving the same kind of nuggets as Kazuya. "You all look pretty cute!" She admitted with a giggle before biting onto a nugget--I say bite, but it's more like, she pushed the nugget onto her hood and began chewing. It doesn't look like she has mouth, too.

--{[General's Tent]}-->

"If the Majority Priestess is like the Pillars of the prior floor, then naturally we would have to slay her." Kami nodded, crossing his arms as he is asked about explosives. "I'm sure our party has some on their person. As for my contribution..." Kami took out his spear, which soon transformed into what looks to be a giant ass gun, twice--no, three times larger than Kamipon himself. Yet here he is, lifting it with relative ease with two hands.

unknown.png

--{[Kami Heropon]}--
    Cannogabang
    Haha, Cannon Go Bang

"I'm sure this is enough of an explosive, don't you think?" Kami laughed, confident with how big his massive GUN is.

--{[Garden Park]}-->

Thing seem relatively peaceful for a while. The grass was good. The breeze felt nice, and the sun was shining down upon two sleepyheads. A turtle and a serial killer. Totally normal shit.

Well, that is, until a saxophone started playing some tunes nearby.

Nobody knows where the piano and the drums came from, but they seem to be accompanying this saxy tune.

--{[Wright Anything Bakery]}-->

"These are pretty gold-y...And engraved, too. But uh, Miss, is he...?" The Baker turned to Ruby, rubbing his chin, but before he could finish his sentence, Ruby was already nodding.

"Yes! Childe is a friend of mine, actually." Ruby vouched for the somewhat rich Vision holder. After this, Childe asked if the cookie could be bigger--or is it the tip? It sounds like he's talking about giving The Baker more money in exchange for information--who's the ruler of the Kingdom. Pretty easy stuff, but considering they're visitors...

"That would be the Queen, Majority Empress--yes, Empress is her first name, Majority is last. I, uh, still don't get why her name's that way." The Baker answered Childe's question, soon rummaging through his desk for a poster. "She rules these lands rather loosely, but with a rather fine law enforcement--barely any crimes on the streets." He soon pulled out a poster, handing them to Childe. The poster shows an event of some kind. The annual golden ball, hosted at the Empress' castle. "When there is, however, they usually call upon me to take up the Defense."

"I thought you were a Baker?" Ruby asked, tilting her head curiously.

"There's barely any crime--I've got no clients to defend, missy." The Baker sighs, slouching a bit. "Anyway, no one's allowed into the castle except for events like the ball." The Baker pointed at the poster. "Which are one of the only times people are allowed inside. Unless you have a blank, golden Tarot Card--for some reason, that's specified in the lawbook handed to me when I first set up shop."

--{[The Tavern]}-->

"Very well." The Bartender pushed his glasses up his nose, his gaze stern as if going to war before retreating into the kitchen, where chopping and boiling noises could be heard as Adam had his discussion with Tifa.

A delicious smell wafting over all over the tavern.

--{[Clothing Store]}-->

"I've got a few~" The shopkeeper girl vaulted over the cashier desk, soon moving into the clothing selection only to open a closet filled with very modern clothing. From shirts, to cargo pants, to even tights. "You feel like an adventurer kinda guy, so might I recommend this?" She said, revealing a white long sleeved, a leather vest with bags and pouches on it, and beige cargo pants--something he'd wear, that's for sure.

• Love
Reactions: Captain Gensokyo
Lester, Childe

As Kami brought out a big-ass cannon of a gun, Lester just sighed. "Tribal people with guns that look like they belong in an anime. Sure, why not? I personally would have taken a rocket launcher, but that works too. Anyways, should we get ready to head out now?"

@ThePotatoGod
-----------------
"That would be the Queen, Majority Empress--yes, Empress is her first name, Majority is last. I, uh, still don't get why her name's that way." The Baker answered Childe's question, soon rummaging through his desk for a poster. "She rules these lands rather loosely, but with a rather fine law enforcement--barely any crimes on the streets." He soon pulled out a poster, handing them to Childe. The poster shows an event of some kind. The annual golden ball, hosted at the Empress' castle. "When there is, however, they usually call upon me to take up the Defense."

"I thought you were a Baker?" Ruby asked, tilting her head curiously.

"There's barely any crime--I've got no clients to defend, missy." The Baker sighs, slouching a bit. "Anyway, no one's allowed into the castle except for events like the ball." The Baker pointed at the poster. "Which are one of the only times people are allowed inside. Unless you have a blank, golden Tarot Card--for some reason, that's specified in the lawbook handed to me when I first set up shop."
Majority Empress... well, that fit what they had learned at the campsite. Rather fine law enforcement? Childe suddenly flashbacked to when Bowser had broken down the entrance to the village. He highly doubted that he had enough to pay bail for the King Koopa.

"Call upon you to take on the defense?" Childe suddenly had the mental image of this guy beating up some helpless criminal with a rolling pin, and quickly tried to get the image out of his head.

Only allowed in for the ball? Well, that was helpful to know. Golden... Tarot Card? Looking over to Ruby, Childe tried to silently tell her not to say anything.

"One last question, Baker." Childe casually drew some Mora out of his pouch, letting it be in full view of the Ace Bake. "If hypothetically, a group of people had one Shiny Golden Tarot card, would only one of them be allowed entry to the ball?"

@ThePotatoGod

• 1650722086883.png
    Lancelot would run North as soon as the enemies were defeated not waiting for the rest of the group.

• 1650721788661.png
    "Huh.. so he is our target." Des looked to Kaito. "Should we do things peacefully with him or use force.."

• 1650721883433.png
    Solstice would begin eating the Manboroth then stop temporarily. "Yes we are.. and umm.. are you having some trouble there?" Solstice would gesture to their difficulty eating the chicken nugget.

• "This is boring me. How far are we there yet?" Asked Samson. "You sure do want to beat him up, huh?" Filia asked. "Beat him up? No, I was thinking about swallowing whole." Samson answered much to Filia's displeasure. "I'd rather you eat a thousand hats than a while person, Samson." Filia said.

@SorryTM @Captain Gensokyo @SolsticeArcanum @LuckycoolHawk9 @dark @Kirie98 @ThePotatoGod

• The battle was over and Artoria let's out a sigh of relief before she turned to the group to ask "Is everyone alright?" Just then, Lancelot went ahead and Artoria yelled "Lancelot, wait!" She would then go after him.

@dark @SolsticeArcanum @Kirie98 @ThePotatoGod

Jonas Harris

Jonas would take a moment to see her tap her hat at him and it made him feel better. It was the smallest gesture, but it meant the world to Jonas. He never had a person praise him in any position of power, not Myst- not his father, nobody.

"Yeah, I doubt that. I haven't mastered my powers since the moment of my creation five years ago," he replied, pausing for a beat. That was the first time he acknowledged how long he had existed. It was easier to pretend to be an adult, to pretend that he knew things. Technically, he did as his father had programmed memories of an entire childhood, and all the skills he would need. But when it came to it, he wasn't as old as he looked. "I still don't understand the whole process he used to even make me look identical- identical adjacent- actually, just his age. Even as a clone of my brother, I'm kind of a failure. I don't really like him or have anything like him. Oh yeah, I did say I would tell you what happened to my world."

Did he really want to admit this? " My powers- a fit of rage- I don't know the precise reaosn.... it- destroyed my world. I....I..." Jonas started to hyperventilate a little, taking a few breathes, stopping for now until someone would ask him or comfort him.

@ThePotatoGod @SolsticeArcanum @Topless @Kirie98 @dark

Nathan Drake

Nathan would look at the outfit in front of him and it felt familiar. Like exactly something that he would wear. Actually, it looked identical to the clothes he had been wearing before the transformation against the Lovers. " I think that is perfect for me, it looks like the type of clothes that I would wear. If I suddenly got super ripped by magic or something- would it rip? If yes, I would like more than one of those, Oh and this scarf," he replied pointed to the grey scarf that looked like the one that his counterpart wore in the second game.

@ThePotatoGod

• Mash nodded her head. "We're fine, Artoria. You and Lancelot performed quite well." As the Shielder lifted her shield, she watched as the Berserker took off ahead of them. "Lancelot! Artoria!" She was about to head off and try to follow them, but stopped herself, realizing that running off would leave Kat, Hakuno, Jonas, and Elira without some heavy hitters, to say. Mash wasn't as strong as the other two, but she was still a Servant in some form.

"I hope they don't run into any trouble..." She mumbled. The two of the could handle themselves well, but who knows what sort of enemies lie in wait ahead of them.

• "...Huh?"

She had only just fallen asleep for a couple more minutes before someone decided to go ahead and play on some instrument. Why was there sudden a band in a garden like this? Seriously, who decides to play music here? Shiki slowly stood up, as she rubbed her forehead before brushing her hair and fixing it a bit. Annoyed, she took a look around to see who was toying with her. Well, and this turtle, who was still here.

• "I see... interesting. So he wears gold armor entirely over his sludge-like body? Is he some kind of anthropomorphic slime-man?" She asked. "I do not blame him! I, too, would feel a bit ashamed if my wonderful figure was constantly undoing itself at every moment." Of course, she was still quite skeptical on the nature of the Majority Emperor as well. He was battling against someone as well. An Empress, was it? She'd have to ask him about the politics and affairs of this level once she met him in person.

There didn't seem to be any need for words. Rather, Hakuno couldn't find the words she needed to comfort Jonas. She understood it more than anyone, what it meant to be an incomplete clone of someone else--what a Dead Face like her would. Although, she managed to win the Grail War and become the Moon Cell's Sovereign while Jonas destroyed his.

All she could do--all anyone could do, really. Is move forward with everyone else. Confiding to her is but the first time, thankfully.

Racing after Lancelot, the group would soon stumble into a clearing, resting onto what seems to be the bottom of a very steep cliff. This clearing is decorated with herbs and flowers, the sound of gears turning echoes as a grand clocktower stands at the center of it all.

The clock doesn't seem to tell time, however. The hands just spin wildly and carelessly, never stopping, outpacing each hand more often than you can count.

"This is the place." Katrielle spoke, adjusting her monocle as she stared at the clocktower. "No doubt about it, this is where that Majority guy is. I can feel it. First, Imma go check in on the others." She would soon activate her Persona once more, initiating contact with everyone who's been separated.

"Everyone, this is Team Katrielle. We've arrived at the Target's area. Anything on your end?" Katrielle's voice echoed, multiple screens popping up, recording a transcript of everyone's voices. Katrielle would stand there for a while in complete silence, the transcripts of multiple people pouring over the screens she conjured, as if her Persona was allowing her to respond to everything all at once with just her thoughts alone.

"...Does she always do that?" Hakuno asks Artoria and Jonas, curious about Katrielle's communication method.

"Doesn't this remind you of Elira?" Kaito pondered aloud, hearing Nero's comment on The Emperor's body. "Not to offend or anything, but she also looked very slimy when she attacked me at the previous staircase."

"Huh...Wonder if they're related." Juran wondered as they soon arrived at the other end of town, separated not only by a wall, but a grate--which, below it, is molting hot lava. Looking closely, it's obvious that it's meant to act as a sort of trap door. "HEY! THIS IS DEPUTY JURAN! I'VE CAUGHT SOME CRIMINALS! OPEN THE GATES!" He yelled out, placing both hands at the side of his covered mouth as he spoke.

At his command, the gates roared to life, sliding back into the walls, revealing a rather simple looking courtyard. Stone benches surrounding a bush with but a single, thornless rose.

Despite how beautiful it looked, Kaito couldn't help but feel like it's lonely...

Then, the telepathic voice mail came for Kaito and the others.

'Everyone, this is Team Katrielle. We've arrived at the Target's area. Give me a sitrep.' Katrielle's voice was static, but clearly heard through everyone's minds except for Juran, who led the company towards the Castle proper.

"Oh, hi Katri-san! We've reached some kinda castle--a friend of mine's taking us to meet The Emperor!" Kaito answered in his usual cheery demeanor, which earned a rather concerned glance behind from Juran.

"K-Kaito? You okay there, dude?" Juran asked, concerned as he started talking out of nowhere again.

"Hm? Yeah, I'm fine. It's just someone with telepathy."

"O...Kay...?" Juran turned back around as he walked through the Castle Lounge--which appeared to be much fancier, a red carpet, soft, velvety couches--a painting of a man in gold armor. Despite this glamour, Juran felt concern for his friend's fate.

'Is that your dad?' Katrielle asked, referring to the much older man leading the group.

"No, it's just Juran." Kaito tilted his head, pondering on Juran's age. "I guess he is old enough to be my dad, huh?"

"Oi." Juran deadpanned angrily, insulted by Kaito's remark.

"Oh, can you patch him in with us? Please?"

"What do you mean patch me in?!"

'Got it, locking onto life signature aaaand...Boop!'

"WOAAUGH!" Juran flinched at the sudden voice worming into his hear, causing him to trip as he turned, landing on his bottom. "W-who said that just now?!"

'It's 'Katri-san'.' The woman's voice spoke, giggling at Juran's reaction. 'Who knew Kaito's dad would be so easily frightened?'

"H-hey, Kaito...Are you guys friends with a g-g-ghost, too?" Juran asked, shivering in fear.

'Hey, I'm not a ghost!'
    "Hey, Kat's not a ghost!"

"Hiiii!" Juran shriek at both Katrielle and Kaito's answer, soon standing up out of sheer fear. "Okay, okay. Deep breaths. Remember what your therapist told you. Ghosts aren't real. Ghosts aren't real." Juran sighed, breathing deeply before he cleared his throat, now calm.

'Looks like you guys got things under control here. Just do whatever you can to the Emperor and get that card charged, alright?'

"Card?"

'We need it to charge the elevator to the next floor.'

"Elevator?!"

'Alright, Imma go now, bye bye~'

"Got it!" Kaito nodded with a smile, leaving Juran a confused mess.

"What on...What on Kikaitopia was that about...?" Juran pondered aloud, clutching his head with one hand, shaking his worries side to side. "Is THAT why you guys wanna meet the Emperor this badly?!" He asked, catching up to the group's plot thanks to Katrielle checking in.

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @SorryTM @Kazuya @Captain Gensokyo @Crow

--{[General's Tent]}-->

"No matter what you think, we can't use these things very well." Kami says, reverting his weapon back into a golden spear, his mask reverting into his normal bird shaped one. "The recoil is too great despite its power. Plus, it's even worse close ranged." He sighs, soon asking if they should get ready to head out. "Right. First things first--let's get lunch." He proclaimed, but just as he was about to walk out of the Tent, a voice echoed through both Kami and Lester's heads.

'Everyone, this is Team Katrielle. We've arrived at the Target's area. Give me a sitrep.' It's Katrielle, checking in on the group. 'Woah, that's a LOT of life signatures. Are you guys in a city or something?'

"Oh, it's you. We have located the Majority Priestess. We are about to prepare to siege its shrine." Kami answered Katrielle's voice, "After I have my feast, of course."

'If you have something to eat there, then lucky you.' Katrielle sighed, 'My team and I had found the Northern Energy Signature, so I'll probably radio silent in a bit. Be careful, alright?'

"Will do." Kami nodded, knowing how dangerous fighting these beings could be.

--{[Rah Gashapon's Foodstuffs Galore]}-->

The nugget was consumed by the hood, oddly enough as Solstice observed. It's like that hood is a mouth in of itself.

"Hm? No, I'm fine." The fish hooded girl said, chewing on her nugget. "I should probably ask you the same thing since Manboroth meat tends to be prettty heavy on the stomach--even when eating with a bunch of people."

"I'm sure we'll be fine, right Sol?" Ikki vouched for the black clad man, eating his curry in the process. Meanwhile, Vice is absolutely gorging on his bootleg spicy chicken wings.

Afterwards, a message echoed through Ikki, Vice, Sol and Kazuya's heads.

'Everyone, this is Team Katrielle. We've arrived at the Target's area. Give me a sitrep' It was Katrielle's voice, checking in on the group as a whole.

"Hm? Oh, Ikki, that top hat chick's calling." Vice turned to his human host, a bone sticking out from his face mask as he pressed his elbow against Ikki.

"I hear her, Vice." Ikki sighs, placing down his spoon. "Sorry, we're kinda in the middle of lunch right now."

'Oh that makes sense. By the way, Kami just told me that he's found the Priestess. Get ready to move out after you're done.'

"Roger." Ikki nodded, before continuing to eat his curry.

"Hm...A Top Hat, huh?" The Fish Hooded Lady murmured, still eating her nuggets.

--{[Garden Park]}-->

sonarchy_murcigante___patapon_3_by_its_yumiko_dbc1x02-fullview.jpg

--{[Vampiric Maestro]}--
    Standoffish Sonarchy​

The one playing that god awful tune was none other than another one of Kami's masked friends. Bearing the mask of a yellow bat and a suspiciously large tuba horn and a winged cape. The Masked Bat tooted along, as if playing music was a hobby of is--even though he kinda sucks at it.

'Everyone, this is Team Katrielle. We've arrived at the Target's area. Give me a sitrep' Katrielle's voice echoed in Shiki's head, before saying. 'I won't question why I'm hearing 'We are Number One' where you are, but uh, get ready to move out after Kami eats. They found where The Priestess is.'

"I'm an Attorney. It's my job to protect you all in Court in case you're accused of doing something wrong." The Baker said, soon taking out a business card with his name on it. "My name's Phoenix Wright. Don't know when--or if you'd need me though." He said, introducing himself as Ruby took the business card. Childe would then ask what would happen if a Golden Tarot was shown.

Ruby glanced at Childe, acknowledging the favor to remain silent as he asked about the card.

"I'm not sure. The lawbook I was given only said that if someone did have that card, everyone who's with that person when they crossed the gates would be let in." Phoenix answered, rubbing his chin. "Although, that's if you're planning to get in like, a couple of hours before the gates are open to the public."

'Everyone, this is Team Katrielle. We've arrived at the Target's area. Give me a sitrep' Katrielle's voice then echoed through both Ruby and Childe's minds, asking about what they found.

--{[Tavern]}-->

'Everyone, this is Team Katrielle. We've arrived at the Target's area. Give me a sitrep' Katrielle's voice echoed within both Tifa and Adam's heads, asking about their current situation.

--{[Clothing Store]}-->

"It won't if you give me an extra 100 Gold~" Anna bartered, wiggling her eyebrows for extra cash. Nathan would then ask about the scarf as well. "That one's a special kind of scarf. They say it can extend based on the user's will!" Anna proclaimed, trying to sell the scarf even harder. "But it's only 10 gold since it looks so boring."

'Everyone, this is Team Katrielle. We've arrived at the Target's area. Give me a sitrep.' Katrielle's voice echoed within Nathan's head, asking about their current situation.

• Interaction: @Frozen Thyme

The black clad, gas masked soldier would find himself in a rather dense forest, his back laying against a bundle of trees, acting as a wall preventing him from moving that direction. He seems to be laying within a bush, yet he can clearly see something that's happening in front of him.

unknown.png

--{[Sharks.]}--​

You read me right, several sharks with glowing blue fins swimming on land as if they're on water, circling a pair of defenseless people.

456442.jpg

--{[Out of Place Office Worker]}--
    Ms. Kobayashi

322173.jpg

--{[Child Dragonborn]}--
    Kanna Kamui​

A red haired, long haired man clad in a suit and tie, wearing glasses. Obviously an Office Worker, judging by his outfit alone. By her side is a horned young girl, clad in a pink, frilly outfit. Unlike the office worker, she looks in place with these natural lands

Last edited:

• 1650908927542.png
    Lancelot would jump at the door putting a hole through it. Lancelot would let out a roaring scream putting hole in the door. "RAAGGHH!!"

• 1650817212367.png
    "Yes, that is the reason." Des would look at Juran. "Is there a problem with doing so?"

• 1650817243063.png
    "Hm? No, I'm fine." The fish hooded girl said, chewing on her nugget. "I should probably ask you the same thing since Manboroth meat tends to be prettty heavy on the stomach--even when eating with a bunch of people."
    "Alright.. and I'll be fine. I've eaten more than this in less than an hour." Solstice would begin eating more of the stew.

Last edited:

• "It's almost very... kind of serene..."

Mash stepped up to take a closer look at it. Oddly enough, there was a peaceful atmosphere around the area, to say for the moment. It didn't feel like anything was off, to begin with. Aside from the Clocktower's wildly spinning hands, the way it was positioned underneath a cliff, surrounded by flowers, herbs, and other flora all underneath the beautiful blue sky made it seem like a very picture-esque scene. If she had a camera, Mash would definitely take a picture of the place. She wondered what Katrielle meant by 'Majority' guy? Was it like the Pillar people and Elira herself a while ago?

Just before she could take a moment to get closer, she dodged to the side as Lancelot leapt at the door of the Tower, trying to smash into it! "Lancelot! Calm yourself!" Mash shouted. Before he could go any further, Mash let go of her shield to grab at him, wrapping her arms around his waist and trying to keep him still in a hug before he went any further.

• Shiki heard Kat's voice, although for the moment she was a bit... tied up to answer the telepath. Still, surprising that she can hear that. Was it truly telepathy or some sort of body hijacking that allowed her to listen in to what other people were hearing? Sigh... Well, first a Batman, and now a Bat... Bat. A cartoon Bat looking thing. She stepped up, hands in her jacket as she approached it.

"Hey, can't you do that elsewhere, or something?" Shiki confonted, "I was just enjoying a good nap with the turtle. Isn't it common courtesy to move and play elsewhere if people are napping? Not like it matters now. I have some stuff to do in a bit."

• "Hmm... maybe so. I never did get a good look at the girl, but the darkness seeping off her body was somewhat slime-like..."

Nero followed Juran and spat at being called a criminal. Now that was a lowly one. Even if he was merely acting for the moment it still somewhat insulted her. As the gates opened up, she took a look around the interior of these walls to find a rather sparse empty courtyard, with only a few stone benches aside a bush with a single thornless rose. "How rather dismal..." Nero answered. "Does this Emperor live in a depressive state? Even for my enemies, I'd want for them to see the grandeur of Rome when they enter its gates, more so when visitors come to my palace. Instead of fearing or being awestruck, I feel rather pitiful for the Ruler of this Castle."

Just then, Kat's voice came through! She listened to their conversation, surprised that this tough-looking man was oddly scared of ghosts. Ppft! If the voice of Kat speaking through telepathic magic was enough to scare him, she wonder what'd happen if he learned that Heroic Spirits like herself were very much dead and technically ghosts? It'd be amusing to see if he would drop dead white upon thinking on that!

"Well, yes, more or less." Nero answered. "To put things shortly, we have arrived after completing specific conditions on a level prior to here. Naturally, we must complete the conditions here to move to the next floor. There was a name that was used to refer to us... Ascendent, was it?"

Kirby, Lester, Childe

"Poyo?" Kirby appeared to be rather curious about the moving gates. Although, in a minute he Ould have other things to be curious about.

As Kats voice suddenly spoke through Kirbys head, Kirby would go into one of his usual exaggerated "Hi", and then start non-stop speaking in his language of Poyo, telling of what had happened so far, if Katrille bothered to translate. as Juran tripped however, Kirby would nearly fall of "Kaito's Dad" Luckily, the handcuffs were enough to keep him in place. "Poy-" Before Kirby could continue his Poyoing however, Juran suddenly bolted up, making Kirby bounce around on his head even more. "Poyoooo!!!!" From his tone however, he sounded delighted. Like a toddler would after bouncing on a trampoline. It was fun!

Unfortunately, Juran was now shaking his worries out with his head, causing Kirby to fall a bit, the puffballs arms still wrapped around Jurans head spike. He giggled the whole time however, delighted. Might want to readjust him.

@ThePotatoGod @SorryTM @SolsticeArcanum @Topless @LuckycoolHawk9 @Captain Gensokyo @Crow
-------------------

Finally, food again! Before they could leave however, Katrille spoke through their heads, making Lester jump up in surprise. He let Kami do the talking. Seemed much better at explaining than the former Poetry God.

Opening the tent door for Kami and himself, Lester walked out of the tent, before stopping. "Erm... where would we get lunch?"

@SolsticeArcanum @SorryTM @Kazuya @Captain Gensokyo @Crow
------------------
"I'm not sure. The lawbook I was given only said that if someone did have that card, everyone who's with that person when they crossed the gates would be let in." Phoenix answered, rubbing his chin. "Although, that's if you're planning to get in like, a couple of hours before the gates are open to the public."
Good to know, good to know.... Meant that not only one of them would have to face this Majority Empress alone. Couple of hours meant that still had some time to kill before they set off.
'Everyone, this is Team Katrielle. We've arrived at the Target's area. Give me a sitrep' Katrielle's voice then echoed through both Ruby and Childe's minds, asking about what they found.
The Harbinger kept his surprise to a minimum, although Phoniex might notice a slight widening of Childe eyes, before he attempted to look normal. "Give us a minute...." He whispered, putting the Ace Bakers tip onto the counter. "Thanks you for the information, Mr. Wright." Taking the pink satchel full of cookies, he handed it to Ruby before heading rather hurriedly outside the bakery. If Ruby looked inside the bag, she would find a handful of gold coins among the cookies- Childe had slipped those in there for her to spend

"Well, we figured out how to get inside the "Majority Empress's" castle- although we have to wait a couple hours before we can enter. Apparently, only those with a Golden Tarot card can go inside the Majorities castle." Childe relayed all this to Katrille. "So, you've found the majority on your end, I presume?"

@ThePotatoGod @SorryTM @Topless @Captain Gensokyo @dark @Hahli Nuva

Last edited:
HUNK woke in a thoroughly uncomfortable and awkward position. What had he done to end up in a bush in the middle of nowhere? The climate was inconsistent with that of the Arklay region, and all his electronics were on the fritz. Ahead of him, a surreal scene was playing out. Flying sharks defied his understanding of the natural world—his natural world.

HUNK wasn't one to play savior, but his intervention in such a matter happened to also align with his own self-preservation. The two people on the menu were hardly a snack, and these bizarre shark creatures were certain to turn their attention towards him when they were finished—assuming all remained focused on the easy prey.

The operative lifted himself out of the bush as quietly as he could and shouldered his MP5. These flying sharks were circling at a steady rate, so he aimed for their position as they passed their prey relative to his field of vision. He then pulled the trigger. Accurate bursts erupted from the automatic weapon with a satisfying report and a series of loud cracks. For those he was helping, perhaps the muzzle flashes were also glimmers of hope.

@ThePotatoGod

Hakuno gasped as Lancelot suddenly lunged towards the tower entrance, punching a hole through it. Not that he did, though--he actually broke the door cleanly, chunks of wood flying within the clocktower itself.

The interior was crafted with stone, gears lined up the walls orderly, spinning slowly and rhythmically, A ticking sound echoed throughout the tower, as expected as something that appears to be a mock of Big Ben the clocktower in the middle of a grassy nowhere.

As Lancelot let out a roar, a burst of flames suddenly lit up the room, along with it, the silhouette of a cloaked figure in the middle. The figure bore a white mask and a fiery, raised hair. The mask bearing an infinity sign on it.

"Presence of Golden Tarot confirmed. I see. So the New Cycle had already begun." The figure's voice boomed throughout the room, as one by one, torches lit up, revealing a path upwards. Gears that clicked and turned, taking a staircase-like formation. "Welcome to my workshop--where I shall conduct my 3 tests to see if you're worthy of climbing to the next floor! Succeed, and I shall tell you all you need to know. Perhaps enhance those who may ask!" The voice cackled in a cheery tone, his tone as if descending into madness. "Now, don't keep me waiting~" The figure would soon disappear in another burst of flames, leaving the team to their devices.

• Intereaction: @SorryTM @SolsticeArcanum @Topless @LuckycoolHawk9 @Captain Gensokyo @Crow

"Well...It changes less than anything, really." Juran sighed, regaining his composure as he helped out Kirby by helping him realign to the top of his head. "I still need to take you to the King. Only this time, I think I have a good idea of what's gonna go down." He soon turned around, "Come on, the throne room's just up ahead." He pointed at the imposing door at the tops of the veranda. Leading the group up the stairs, Juran opened the doors himself, letting everyone into the throne room.

The throne room was just as dreary. The hall was grand in length, pillars lining up every 10 meters. Decorated with a simple red carpet and a red banner with a silver rose on it.

At the far end of the room was the throne. A grand golden chair with a cross on it. Caged beside him was the girl that Gawain had took--Hirari Yumesaki.

"Guys!" Hirari gasped cheerfully, seeing her friends come from her.

"Yumesaki-san!" Kaito said, stepping besides Juran. Who in turn, deactivated everyone's cuffs.

4_-_The_Emperor.png

--{[Majority Emperor]}--
    Iron Willed King​

"Greetings. One and all." The Emperor stood up from his throne. As described, he appears to be golden in color, with the same goey and slime-like exterior as Elira. Golden armor on his shoulders along with a white fur collar which lined his crimson cape. He wore a silver helm, which bore his golden crown. Three gems embedded on each horn of his crown. "I welcome you all to my humble Kingdom. I sense the card's presence with you. Which means, Gawain was ultimately wrong in his claim of conspiring with my enemy." He said, and with a snap, Hirari's cage was opened.

"And the Captain?" Juran asked, placing his hands on his waist. "You didn't do what I think you did to him, right?"

"...I placed him in the Dungeon for his insufferable behavior." The Emperor answered, "And for violating this lady's human rights." He turned to Hirari, who quietly got out of the cage and scurried back to her group, tripping over the carpet in the process.

"Okay, that's good. I thought you killed him or somethin." Juran sighed in relief, knowing that at least this king is generous enough.

"I now ask you to present your card." The King commanded with a booming voice. "As proof of its existence." He unfolded his arm forward, open palmed as if asking for something.

In response, Kaito took out the blank card. In which, the Emperor lowered his head along with his arm, acknowledging the legitimacy of the trinket.

"...So the Cycle has begun anew. Very well." The Emperor nodded, clearing his throat. "I, The Majority Emperor of The Second Floor, demand Trial By Combat--Defeat me, and the card shall be charged." The King then manifested a great sword, large in size, yet he lifts in one hand, pointed at the group. "State your names and draw your weapons, Ascendants! Face the might of my blade, My Kingdom!" As he said this, the card started to glow, floating upwards and spinning on the ceiling, forming a golden glow around the throne room, pulsing with magical power.

• Interaction: @Frozen Thyme

HUNK's gunfire alerted both the people he was saving, and the sharks. Especially since the hit caused the Shark to rise out of the ground flop like the fish it was until it was as good as dead, dissolving into nothing but static air. 2 more fins rose from the ground and began to move towards Hunk's position, soon rising out of the ground with open jaws, intending to swallow him whole...!

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @SorryTM @Kazuya @Captain Gensokyo @Crow

--{[General's Tent]}-->

"If all of the Patapons have been revived from their petrification, then I know one Patapon who could serve us some Divine Stew. And I mean that literally." Kami nudged Lester, "I'll treat you." He chuckled a bit, soon leading the Greek God out of the Barracks, moving onto Rah Gashapon's Restaurant tent...

--{[Rah Gashapon's Foodstuffs Galore]}-->

"You're...Amazing." Ikki would gulp, hearing about Solstice's stomach being able to handle more meat than intended. He would continue to eat with the others until Lester and Kami entered the Tent.

"Ah!" One of the Patapon waiters dropped the tray he was carrying, seeing the masked person entering the store. "I-I-I...IT'S THE ALMIGHTY!" The Patapon shrieked with joy, causing the people who were dining to glance at Kami and Lester, soon erupting into cheers.

"WOOO BABY! THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!"

"Quick! Prepare a feast!"

"Cook our Kacchindonga meat, Gashapon pronto!"

"Nah, PON that, I'm making STEW!"

"Haha, this Tribe never changes, even with time." Kami smiles, missing this air of cheerful praise to his name, soon taking note of Ikki and his team eating lunch--along with the fish hooded maiden.

The whole place seemed to become a lot more lively by Kami's mere presence.

"Yoohoo~ Kami~!"

"Naughtyfins." Kami approached the masked fish lady, "I see you've met the others."

"Oh yes, you're new friends are very interesting, one of them just appeared out of nowhere!" Naughtyfins giggles as Kami took a seat beside her. It wasn't long until Kami and Lester's Stew were served, and lunch was had by all.

The food? Lovely. The Divine Stew tasted exactly as it was advertised--Divine.

--{[Sonarchy's Band Practice]}-->

"Sorry, what?" The Bat finished his cheery tune, turning to Shiki with a raised brow, soon piecing together what she wants. "Eh, don't worry about Sloggy, he sleeps to this kinda thing like a lullaby." He cackles a bit, "Say, you look different than the usual girl. You must be one of the new guys this other Kami brought. Nice meetin' ya." he simply nodded, "But yeah, I'll try to keep it down. No promises though--I like the sound of my horn~" He chuckled a bit.

"No problem. Just run back here if you need me." Phoenix says as both Childe and Ruby walked out of the Bakery. As Ruby was about to eat one, she noticed how the cookie she grabbed looked one of the coins Childe had--which was probably what it's supposed to be. She digged through the sachel and placed the gold coins onto her ammo pouch, temporarily keeping them there since she knew they probably won't fit in her wallet.

'Correct. I'm gonna go radio silent once we start looking through this clocktower place.' Katrielle explained, 'Wait hu---oh great, someone just bloody rushed in. I've got to go. Be careful on your end, alright?' Katrielle reminded, soon ending transmission.

• Interaction: @IamBread

The Man of Bread will find himself stuffed in a bush, back laying on a cluster of trees. He would remember how his world ended--by a flash and aurora of light that tore through reality itself.

It doesn't seem like anyone or anything's with him in this forest at the moment, so I wonder where the Breadman shall go?