Status
Not open for further replies.
Nathan was happy that she had acknowledged his prescene before he went back to the bar for the time being.

Nathan wished that she would have spoken, he felt kind of lonely without the other Legends.

@york
Seems like the Bartender didn't have much to say... Looks like she just wasn't used to socializing or something.

At any rate, at least it looked like she wasn't going to budge from her spot for the time being.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Chibi looked over at the man and wondered what all these people were going to do now. He sometimes didn't get them.

Lucifer wasn't about to argue with someone. He believed that everyone had a right to what they believed, no matter how wrong they were. He still had faith in Decker despite the fact that she didn't believe he was the Devil. There were also others who didn't believe and he could understood why everything was the way it was. Sometimes people didn't believe in either of them because they didn't think it was possible for one person to embody all the evil that was in the world. He however did not find himself as evil. He was at the end of the day, flawed.

Lucifer paused and wondered why a person who didn't drink wanted to participate in a drinking game. Then again, he honestly didn't care what there was. He took a deep breath.

Lucifer looked at her and smirked. " My turn indeed," he said, swooshing back his drink in a gulp. This was going to be a very fun night for the Devil indeed

Chibi tilted his head and wondered why the mortals were having the strange liquid. It made no sense to him at all.

@joseph @Gray

Doctor Strange would look at her. " Doctor Stephen Strange," he replied answering her question very precisely and swiftly too. "Hi, I'm Lincoln Campbell, what's your name?" He asked her in response to her asking them.

@Minerva

Nathan had remembered how Sara was in the beginning. Slow to warm up to him and his kind nature, maybe the bartender was the same way.

He was determined to make her talk with him, even she seemed to be occupied with being left alone.

@york

Chibi looked over at the man and wondered what all these people were going to do now. He sometimes didn't get them.

Lucifer wasn't about to argue with someone. He believed that everyone had a right to what they believed, no matter how wrong they were. He still had faith in Decker despite the fact that she didn't believe he was the Devil. There were also others who didn't believe and he could understood why everything was the way it was. Sometimes people didn't believe in either of them because they didn't think it was possible for one person to embody all the evil that was in the world. He however did not find himself as evil. He was at the end of the day, flawed.

Lucifer paused and wondered why a person who didn't drink wanted to participate in a drinking game. Then again, he honestly didn't care what there was. He took a deep breath.

Lucifer looked at her and smirked. " My turn indeed," he said, swooshing back his drink in a gulp. This was going to be a very fun night for the Devil indeed

Chibi tilted his head and wondered why the mortals were having the strange liquid. It made no sense to him at all.

@joseph @Gray

Doctor Strange would look at her. " Doctor Stephen Strange," he replied answering her question very precisely and swiftly too. "Hi, I'm Lincoln Campbell, what's your name?" He asked her in response to her asking them.

@Minerva

Nathan had remembered how Sara was in the beginning. Slow to warm up to him and his kind nature, maybe the bartender was the same way.

He was determined to make her talk with him, even she seemed to be occupied with being left alone.

@york
Erza would look at Doctor Strange. He seemed to have some sort of magical ability, but she couldn't tell what type of magic he wielded. She then glanced at Lincoln. "Erza Scarlet." She said.

@york
She rolled her eyes after a while, shaking her head at Nathan, seeing his persistence in staring at her.

After a while, she did speak, well, briefly.

"Did you need anything else?" She asked.

"Phoenix. It's a pleasure. I'm Shira Dekel. What are you if might ask?" She looked at Lucifer as he drank his glass up and smiled, wondering how much she could actually drink. Well, it wasn't like she feared what the winner will ask for. If Lucifer was really Satan, the most he could take from her was her soul. Something she lost a long tine ago. And Phoenix... She looked at him gulp his drink and then chuckled as he spun on the chair. Phoenix was interesting and unpredictable. She had no idea what he could ask if he won. Now her... There was nothing she really wanted. She had no idea what to ask for to them if she won. And looking how they were, probably she didn't have muh chance to win now. Oh well, her goal for tonight of getting drunk would still be accomplished.

"Let's play a game. Let's make questions to each other, but every question costs one shot. If you want to ask, you have to drink."
She grinned and asked for three shot glasses and a bottle of vodka. "Who want to start?"

@joseph @LuckycoolHawk9

*he stops spinning as he looks at shira and takes a shot of alcohol* i am the child of adam and eve and god gave me my wings and powers. *a rose appears in his hand and he offers it to shira* for you. @Gray @LuckycoolHawk9

Lucifer paused and tried not to groan. There was a high level of cringe after the man spun around in the chair it would seem

Shira. He made a note of the name as he took the shot. He wasn't even getting the slightest buzz. Unbeknowest to most, it wasn't impossible for to get drunk, it just took a whole lot of drinks. If those two lost, he would have to find the perfect punishment for them, perhaps for the two of them to kiss. He wasn't one who believed that deals should be revoked. He was one who uphold his deals, no matter how dangerous they were. He was pretty simple when you got to know him. He wasn't expecting to lose, but he did wonder what the two of them were going to ask of him if either of them won. He paused, musing this possibility as it would seem too. He didn't want to admit that he was scared of what they could ask, they could ask for anything and he would be obligated to apply.

Lucifer looked at her and decided to start them off. He took two shots and ask them both a question. " For both of you, what is the worst thing you have ever done to another person or creature or whatever?" He asked. For him, it was killing his brother.

He paused when he heard what the other man was. A son of Adam and Eve. That was why he hated the man so much, he was one of those things. One of the more loved children of God.

@joseph @Gray

Doctor Strange looked at her and wondered what she was thinking. He had to ask a question. " So, besides a hotel, what exactly is this place? I mean in the grand scheme of things... " he asked her.

@Minerva

Nathan didn't notice that she was rolling her eyes in the slightest. He was too focused on learning more.

He was happy when she finally spoke to him.

" What's your name?" He asked, very friendly like.

@york

*the man pauses and looks at them both* i-i destroyed atlantis, erupted pompeii, went on a murderous rampage for 3 centuries, became the cause of every war and was the cause of the holocaust... @Gray @LuckycoolHawk9

Shira looked at Phoenix and frowned. Oh come one. They were both playing with her. Adam and Eve were just characters of a fairy tail,along with the forbidden fruit and the devil, or snake... Unless his parents had by the slightest chance the same names as those in the Bible she couldn't believe it. But then he made a Rose appear on his hand. She stared at it for a few seconds before taking it. "Thank you..."

She glanced again at Lucifer and heard his question. Before she could answer, Phoenix said his and her eyes widened slightly. And she thought she was bad. "I guess... The worst thing has been betraying my own pack to help the enemy. I have killed others in war and several battles." For a reason her body was covered in scars.

She was starting to believe in their words. Lucifer was indeed Satan and Phoenix was the son of Adam and Eve. "You are really their son? Son of the first humans created by God?" She looked at Lucifer and frowned. "And you are really Lucifer? Satan? The Devil?"

Okay she was getting crazy. "I think I need another drink..." Her family, her clan, where like Celtic, a tribe. Believing in mother nature and several gods. But she did heard about Christians and their believes.
She sighed and took her glass, pouring vodka and drinking two shots as well. "And those were my questions..."

@joseph @LuckycoolHawk9

In the midst of their conversation, it would appear as though a pair of scissor appeared out of thin air and began cutting what could only be described as a portal of some sort. Once the portal was fully opened from the scissor, a young teenager who looked to be about fourteen stepped out with a smile on her face.

latest
The young girl approached the group of people and waved at them. "Hello!" She said, grinning even wider. "My name is Star Butterfly! Who are you people?" She said, eyeing Lucifer specifically.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @joseph @Gray

Last edited:
Doctor Strange looked at her and wondered what she was thinking. He had to ask a question. " So, besides a hotel, what exactly is this place? I mean in the grand scheme of things... " he asked her.

@Minerva
latest

Erza gave Doctor Strange another look. "It's just a hotel for Multiversal travelers. What guild are you from anyway?"

Lucifer groaned. This man was such a fraud, a fake. He claimed all of these feats, yet he listed things that had been connected to mad men and natural disasters. He scoffed, disbelieving him a whole lot.

He noticed that the woman was frowning at Phoenix. She honestly couldn't believe him entirely. He honestly believed that there was some truth in what he had said. He probably was indeed a son of Adam and Eve, but he was no Cain or Abel and that was another story. Anyone could make a rose appear out of thin air, it was a human parlor trick at best and small creation at worst it would seem to him.

He looked over at her and noticed that she was scared. It was one thing to make up lies, but another to strike fears into your enemies or even friends. It seemed compared to them ( if Phoenix was telling the truth) this girl was practically a saint who has only done the necessary evils. It made sense to him, he had been thrown out of Heaven.

Lucifer could easily lie to her and decided to keep his reputation of never lying, by telling the truth. " I never lie about a single thing when talking to anybody. I'm an honest man," he said. There was an irony to a good Devil, but he made up for not lying in other ways.

He never lied, but he often did things by not telling someone what he was doing. If he was going to slam you against a table, he would act nice first and probably ask about your friend then do the deed. If he mentioned it, he would be lying.

After she looked at him, he wondered if there were other questions he could ask her about her life as it would seem.

Chibi hadn't been paying attention to the mortal talk, so he noticed when the portal appeared out of nowhere. it seemed that a girl had appeared out of nowhere. Well, this was certainly a strange development to say in the least bit. He wasn't sure what to make of her and what she was about to plan. It was strange indeed.

ff630d723616b15522fb21500e172ea6.gif

Where the fuck had this girl come from? Lucifer wasn't sure, but he didn't like the way she was eyeing him. " Lucifer Morningstar, so what exactly do you want?" He asked. Where was the Fairy godmother or even that other fourteen year old when you needed them?

@thatguyinthestore @joseph @Gray @york
Doctor Strange arched an eyebrow. " What do you mean by Guild? Also, perhaps I have asked the wrong question. Where is this?"

@Minerva

Chibi hadn't been paying attention to the mortal talk, so he noticed when the portal appeared out of nowhere. it seemed that a girl had appeared out of nowhere. Well, this was certainly a strange development to say in the least bit. He wasn't sure what to make of her and what she was about to plan. It was strange indeed.

Where the fuck had this girl come from? Lucifer wasn't sure, but he didn't like the way she was eyeing him. " Lucifer Morningstar, so what exactly do you want?" He asked. Where was the Fairy godmother or even that other fourteen year old when you needed them?

Star shrugged tugged out her wand. "I just wanted to make some new friends. Sorry if I was staring. My wand was just telling me that you're not from Mewni and you're not a human, so I was just gonna try and see if I could figure you out for myself." She said with a smile as before standing up on her tip toes and going back to standing on her feet a second later.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Lucifer groaned. This man was such a fraud, a fake. He claimed all of these feats, yet he listed things that had been connected to mad men and natural disasters. He scoffed, disbelieving him a whole lot.

He noticed that the woman was frowning at Phoenix. She honestly couldn't believe him entirely. He honestly believed that there was some truth in what he had said. He probably was indeed a son of Adam and Eve, but he was no Cain or Abel and that was another story. Anyone could make a rose appear out of thin air, it was a human parlor trick at best and small creation at worst it would seem to him.

He looked over at her and noticed that she was scared. It was one thing to make up lies, but another to strike fears into your enemies or even friends. It seemed compared to them ( if Phoenix was telling the truth) this girl was practically a saint who has only done the necessary evils. It made sense to him, he had been thrown out of Heaven.

Lucifer could easily lie to her and decided to keep his reputation of never lying, by telling the truth. " I never lie about a single thing when talking to anybody. I'm an honest man," he said. There was an irony to a good Devil, but he made up for not lying in other ways.

He never lied, but he often did things by not telling someone what he was doing. If he was going to slam you against a table, he would act nice first and probably ask about your friend then do the deed. If he mentioned it, he would be lying.

After she looked at him, he wondered if there were other questions he could ask her about her life as it would seem.

Doctor Strange arched an eyebrow. " What do you mean by Guild? Also, perhaps I have asked the wrong question. Where is this?"

@Minerva

Erza furrowed her brow. "Your magical guild. I am the Guildmaster of Fairy Tail, the most famous guild in Edolas." She looked around. "As for this place? It's a Multiversal nexus. Visitors come here from all over. And no, despite my dress, I am NOT a maid."

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
Nathan didn't notice that she was rolling her eyes in the slightest. He was too focused on learning more.

He was happy when she finally spoke to him.

" What's your name?" He asked, very friendly like.

@york
"Why do you want to know?" She asked, cocking a brow.

Looks like this wasn't something she herself had been asked on a day to day basis.

@LuckycoolHawk9

*he looks at the disbelief on lucifer's face and sighs as he gulps down another shot* i think you seem to forget what kind of hotel this place is lucifer morningstar. this is a multiverse hotel. in your world you are the version of satan who got tired of hell and came up to earth to spend time with the mortals. star butterfly here is from a world where other dimensions exist and so does magic. i am from a world where....well ill tell you when i see fit. in my world though i am the child of adam and eve and i comitted those acts but i didnt feel any joy...only pain and sorrow....when they created alcohol i went to every bar in the world drinkin dozens upon dozens of drinks to drown my sorrow for even a couple seconds if need be but funny thing is...i cant get drunk. *he chuckles slightly as he drinks another* but maybe this contest will make me drunk. @Gray @LuckycoolHawk9

*he looks at the disbelief on lucifer's face and sighs as he gulps down another shot* i think you seem to forget what kind of hotel this place is lucifer morningstar. this is a multiverse hotel. in your world you are the version of satan who got tired of hell and came up to earth to spend time with the mortals. star butterfly here is from a world where other dimensions exist and so does magic. i am from a world where....well ill tell you when i see fit. in my world though i am the child of adam and eve and i comitted those acts but i didnt feel any joy...only pain and sorrow....when they created alcohol i went to every bar in the world drinkin dozens upon dozens of drinks to drown my sorrow for even a couple seconds if need be but funny thing is...i cant get drunk. *he chuckles slightly as he drinks another* but maybe this contest will make me drunk. @Gray @LuckycoolHawk9
Star looked over Joseph and rose a brow. "How do you know where I'm from?" She asked suspiciously before rolling her eyes at Lucifer. "Oh. You're a demon...." She said with her arms crossed and yet another eye roll.

@Gray @LuckycoolHawk9 @joseph

*he looks at star smiling* im connected to the multiverse. i know the more popular ones. @thatguyinthestore
Star's eyes widened at the statement. "I'm popular across the other dimensions?!" She said, jumping up and down at this point.

@joseph

Status
Not open for further replies.