Status
Not open for further replies.
cosmog_by_mariahmireles-damk5z8.png

"Pew!"

A blue and purple cloud floated through the room wherever everyone is.​
f0367ab0bdaee787bea143f1c30efde3.jpg

"... Just what are you supposed to be? Some weird cat?"

@Bomb

The odd damsel enters the fray, umbrella in hand.

QsrMvOi.png

"It does look like a denizen of the dreamscape, but... it looks... it's..."

Her hands close in to the stardust-based lifeform.

@Bomb @Gummi Bunnies

Last edited:
milla_thinks_she_s_a_dog_by_goshaag-da9pk2x (1).png

In snuck a furry little thing hunched over on all fours, creeping just out of view of the little group gathered while she watched from afar. Although the dog/girl was clearly quite shy, her curiosity got the better of her, and she slowly approached everyone with a timid caution. She made barely a noise while she crawled, and hid most of her face behind her front hands and large floppy ears, only allowing her wide eyes to peek through.

@Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Crow

"Pew?"​
Silence Dogood's hands rubbed the dusty body of the creature.

"What are you, truly?" Silence Dogood questions as she feels the beast.

Just then, another beast emerged from nothingness. It appeared to be able to understand the cloud being, and the cloud being appeared to be able to understand it! One who has enough knowledge on Japanese legends would recognise this spirit as a Baku.

wDulBhh.png

"Brrrr... (is that a tasty-looking dream I see?)" the tapir-like creature used its nose in an attempt to suck the smog-based being in, mistaking it for its food source.

"Benjamin?" Silence looked in shock, "how did you get here without my command? And stop trying to eat the thing!"

@Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah

Lucifer wondered why the wand was noticing that he wasn't human. " Your wand isn't wrong. I'm the Devil, well, at least in my world I am. I don't exactly know why it is picking me out though. It seems that nobody here is human, and you know what, that is what makes this place interesting," he said.

@thatguyinthestore

Doctor Strange arched an eyebrow, clearly confused what she meant by guild. " I don't think we have guilds back where I do magic. Also, a mutliversal nexus. So you are basically telling me that this is how people travel to here," he asked, for clarity it would seem.

@Minerva

Nathan paused, clearly confused on why she was so suspicious.

" Just trying to get you to know you. It just seems kind of lonely for everyone here to."

@york

The more the hybrid from another universe talked about multiple universe and other things, the more he was reminded of Detective Douche who also got on his nerves. If looks could kill, Lucifer would have killed Phoenix a few times within the first hour. He wasn't sure where he was getting all this information, but it was annoying to say the least bit. He sighed, remembering to keep his temper. He felt it glowing in his pocket. The blade of Azrael, feeding off his anger. If he touched it, he could in theory, wipe Phoenix from the multiverse and nobody would even care, but he was better than that. He had to be for Decker and for himself. He didn't want to disappoint anyone again and he certainly didn't want to kill anyone, not after Uriel. There were so many things that were about to go wrong but he knew that everything would be fine if he breathed.

@joseph @Gray

Lucifer wasn't about to ask why she was annoyed that he was a demon, but he wasn't about to ask. He honestly didn't care about the opinion of some random girl who had walked in here. She wasn't important to him

Chibi was sniffing around the bar, looking for something to eat. All he kept finding was the alcohol and he wasn't going to drink that. He already saw that it was making the humans act crazy and he didn't wan to follow them. That was the truth of the matter as he would phrase it if he could talk to others.

Lucifer had watched the other two went on a tyraid and decided that he was going to post three questions now as it would seem. " One, would you like to join in our drinking game?" He asked Saber, taking a shot as he asked her. " Two, if you do, what makes you an emperor? I am actually quite curious." He took as many shots as there were people in the room and proceeded to ask another question to all. " So, what brought you here or why did you want to leave home? Personally, my home was getting hectic with the murders and I didn't want to deal with my mother."

@Minerva @york @thatguyinthestore @joseph @Gray @Bar

Nero smiled. "I would LOVE to join your drinking game!" She said excitedly. "Drinking is a Roman Tradition. And I became emperor through my family, actually! I am Nero, Emperor of Rome! And I am here to enjoy myself and try out the baths! I hear they are lovely!

Meanwhile Erza would raise her eyebrows. "Yes?" It seemed she didn't understand the question.

Silence Dogood's hands rubbed the dusty body of the creature.

"What are you, truly?" Silence Dogood questions as she feels the beast.

Just then, another beast emerged from nothingness. It appeared to be able to understand the cloud being, and the cloud being appeared to be able to understand it! One who has enough knowledge on Japanese legends would recognise this spirit as a Baku.

wDulBhh.png

"Brrrr... (is that a tasty-looking dream I see?)" the tapir-like creature used its nose in an attempt to suck the smog-based being in, mistaking it for its food source.

"Benjamin?" Silence looked in shock, "how did you get here without my command? And stop trying to eat the thing!"

The young hound sharply gasped and sunk lower against the ground as a large beast suddenly appeared, but relaxed somewhat after sitting still and observing it for awhile to find that it was doing nothing more than sniffing a floating puff of purple really loudly. Using her calmed nerves, she carefully slunk up beside Silence and lightly pawed at her leg to attract her attention.

@Crow @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies

The young hound sharply gasped and sunk lower against the ground as a large beast suddenly appeared, but relaxed somewhat after sitting still and observing it for awhile to find that it was doing nothing more than sniffing a floating puff of purple really loudly. Using her calmed nerves, she carefully slunk up beside Silence and lightly pawed at her leg to attract her attention.

"What might it be?" Silence Dogood looks at the odd canine girl. "And who might you be?"

"What might it be?" Silence Dogood looks at the odd canine girl. "And who might you be?"

She perked up immediately upon being addressed, and after being greeted but not attacked on the spot, her head rose up from her front paws as she leaned closer towards Silence, "I'm Milla," the dog/girl answered simply, before leaning in even further as a smile grew and her bushy tail wagged in childlike excitement, "But what are you? I've never seen anything like you before!" Milla exclaimed while putzing around Silence and sniffing her, "You don't have any fur, or scales, or claws!"

7cf.gif

The childish girl ran all around Silence before finally flopping down right at her feet, and giving her a big dumb smile.

"What's your name?"

She perked up immediately upon being addressed, and after being greeted but not attacked on the spot, her head rose up from her front paws as she leaned closer towards Silence, "I'm Milla," the dog/girl answered simply, before leaning in even further as a smile grew and her bushy tail wagged in childlike excitement, "But what are you? I've never seen anything like you before!" Milla exclaimed while putzing around Silence and sniffing her, "You don't have any fur, or scales, or claws!"

7cf.gif

The childish girl ran all around Silence before finally flopping down right at her feet, and giving her a big dumb smile.

"What's your name?"

KEhG7lr.png

"My name is Silence Dogood. What am I, you may ask? I am one who traverses the dreamscape to deal with the nightmares of many, a... Dreamscaper, as some might call it."

Silence Dogood then realises what Milla meant.

"Why not look around for a bit? There are many who share my basic physical traits. I am not the only one who does not 'have any fur, or scales, or claws' as you put it. I would say that I am human, but that is a sentence to be debated...

... excuse me for a second. Come forth, Franklin!"

A white-hued spider-like being, about the size of a dog, riding a dreamcatcher like a hoverboard was summoned. Silence points to her Baku attempting to consume the purple smog known as Cosmog.

r8ZvmXA.png

"Krr ch ch! (Got it!)"

The arachnid-like being released a string of web to restrain the tapir-like being, preventing it from attempting to consume the Cosmog.

wDulBhh.png

"Gratata... (What was that for? I just wanted to eat that dream. Let me go!)"

"So..." Silence Dogood turned back to Milla. "Where were we?"

*i gulp down my alcohol and sigh* oh my goodness everyone is joining this game. *my eyes widen* oh my gosh we should invite everyone to join us!

KEhG7lr.png

"My name is Silence Dogood. What am I, you may ask? I am one who traverses the dreamscape to deal with the nightmares of many, a... Dreamscaper, as some might call it."

"Why not look around for a bit? There are many who share my basic physical traits. I am not the only one who does not 'have any fur, or scales, or claws' as you put it. I would say that I am human, but that is a sentence to be debated...

A white-hued spider-like being, about the size of a dog, riding a dreamcatcher like a hoverboard was summoned. Silence points to her Baku attempting to consume the purple smog known as Cosmog.

r8ZvmXA.png

"Krr ch ch! (Got it!)"

The arachnid-like being released a string of web to restrain the tapir-like being, preventing it from attempting to consume the Cosmog.

wDulBhh.png

Milla tilted her head at the girl and raised one of her large ears quizzically while her juvenile mind processed all the info coming her way. Silence's first statement seemed to go in one ear and out the next, since Milla didn't give any kind of response through her expression or body language, but did react to the latter answer. Rising from her spot on the floor, the canine's head spun all around as her eyes darted this way and that, spotting so many more others that appeared similar to Silence; particularly studying Yuri up and down.

"Wow...so you're a 'hu-man'? Why haven't I seen any hew-mens in Avalice? Are you from space?" Milla bombarded the poor girl with question after question, and showed no signs of stopping as she hopped to her feet; hands clasped, and tail whipping back and forth furiously, "Are we in space?! I've never been to another planet before! Does this planet have a name too?"

"Pew?"​
KEhG7lr.png

r8ZvmXA.png

"Krr ch ch! (Got it!)"

wDulBhh.png

Milla tilted her head at the girl and raised one of her large ears quizzically while her juvenile mind processed all the info coming her way. Silence's first statement seemed to go in one ear and out the next, since Milla didn't give any kind of response through her expression or body language, but did react to the latter answer. Rising from her spot on the floor, the canine's head spun all around as her eyes darted this way and that, spotting so many more others that appeared similar to Silence; particularly studying Yuri up and down.

"Wow...so you're a 'hu-man'? Why haven't I seen any hew-mens in Avalice? Are you from space?" Milla bombarded the poor girl with question after question, and showed no signs of stopping as she hopped to her feet; hands clasped, and tail whipping back and forth furiously, "Are we in space?! I've never been to another planet before! Does this planet have a name too?"

tumblr_oh4ggfibyQ1qmxju8o3_250.png

"You know what... I'm out."

Yuri isn't gonna stick around for this. He had plans for leaving, but just in case, he decided to lurk around in this hotel in hopes that he could at least practice on an ice rink or something.

@Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @Bomb

Hachiro 2.png
He melted from the shadows. Nobody ever notices him anyways. He enter into the crowd bumping into many people. He had a strange-looking pipe in his mouth. It was golden and it had a bent in the middle. He blowed bubbles from this pipe as he moved through the crowd. His eyes were closed as if he were resting. He pushed over someone and stopped to see if they were ok.

Star eventually grew bored of this "game" and her attention started to wander elsewhere. As she sat down, she looked and saw a dog human hybrid thing. "WOAH! Those aren't on Mewni!" She said with a smile before skipping over to her with her wand in her mouth.

"Hi! I'm Star! What's your name?" She asked with a smile, still jumping up and down ever so slightly.

@Archmage Jeremiah

latest

Meanwhile, in yet another part of the hotel, a trained assassin placed a makeup case on the ground, and sat on a bench. She held a lollipop, a favorite treat of hers, in her mouth. She sat down on a bench and began filing through it.

@Anyone @oh god

He goes back to his own business. He went into some shade. He opened his eyes, showing no pupils. Just a endless pool of white. He saw that there was bar. He closed his eyes and started to head into the bar, when his pipe fell out of his mouth. It rolled away into the crowd. He went to go it. The pipe stopped into front of one the benches. He went to pick it up. Suddenly, he was knocked forward and fell onto a makeup case. He quickly got up. He felt someone beside him. He turns towards her.
"Sorry about that, Madamn. I was just looking for my pipe when someone pushed me. I'll help you get your stuff."
@Minerva

Last edited by a moderator:
latest

Meanwhile, in yet another part of the hotel, a trained assassin placed a makeup case on the ground, and sat on a bench. She held a lollipop, a favorite treat of hers, in her mouth. She sat down on a bench and began filing through it.

@Anyone @oh god

He goes back to his own business. He went into some shade. He opened his eyes, showing no pupils. Just a endless pool of white. He saw that there was bar. He closed his eyes and started to head into the bar, when his pipe fell out of his mouth. It rolled away into the crowd. He went to go it. The pipe stopped into front of one the benches. He went to pick it up. Suddenly, he was knocked forward and fell onto a makeup case. He quickly got up. He felt someone beside him. He turns towards her.
"Sorry about that, Madamn. I was just looking for my pipe when someone pushed me. I'll help you get your stuff."
@Minerva
Unknown to them, it just so happened to be somebody watching the two of them... and soon enough had plans to join in on whatever they were up to.

"Say, do you two mind if I stick around here? Well... unless you guys don't want me butting into some other business..."

While the second half of this girl's words gave the impression of courtesy, it was hard to not ignore the fact that the girl happened to be hinting at an assumption that the two of them were into more intimate relationships and the likes. Just that subtle assumption gave off a mischievous vibe from the girl who just happened to be wearing a detective's outfit for some strange reason.

@Minerva @Hachiro Terra

He felt someone approach behind him. He then noticed that it was a girl voice. He was picking the items of the make up case. When he was done, he picks up his pipe and turned around with his eyes still closed. He seemed confused.
"Is this your make up case? Or is it her? Or maybe you're the one who pushed me?"

@Minerva @Gummi Bunnies

A young girl of eleven years old with tan skin, medium length wavy honey blonde hair, and gray eyes with a habit of wearing red, black, and white entered the hotel with a belt full of pokeballs and two Pocket Monsters nearby. Though she did take notice of a familiar creature...

"Pew?"​

"Nebby?" she questioned, her Pikachu on her shoulder hopping off and running over to the group gathered while her Espeon remained by her side, looking at the Cosmog curiously. Out of the three, the Eeveelution knew that there was a chance this Cosmog could be from a different universe from their own.

@Bomb @Archmage Jeremiah @Crow @Gummi Bunnies

a760e8bd3fa85fcea3e231edbc14296a.jpg

Someone else entered the hotel, grumbling under their breath in irritation.

"No good idiotic Shion telling me to come here and "relax"...tch." they huffed. It seem that whoever this teen was, they were in a bit of a sour mood. But hey, they were at least a little impressed with the decorations even if they wouldn't outwardly admit it.

@anybody

*phoenix sighs as he stands up seeing the game was going nowhere. he leaves to another room when he runs into a newcomer into a hotel who looked quite angry* o-oh im sorry... i wasnt looking where i was going. @Takumi

Status
Not open for further replies.