Status
Not open for further replies.
Liam and Shaun

" That must have been rough to watch your heroes be killed and kill each others. I can understand why you wouldn't hold such a strong opinion on your grandfather. He sounds like a difficult man to get along with quite honestly." Liam was about to address Shaun when Morty beat him to it. He was quite waiting for Shaun's reaction.

"Apperantly this place is called the multiverse hotel where people from across deminsions can visit."

"
The multiverse hotel? Different dimensions? I do not understand what you mean by this," he said, turning to Jackson, analyzing his broken hand. " He has a broken hand, it needs to be reset before there is permanent damage."

" And what would you know about-?"

Shaun didn't answer Liam, instead looking for something to reset the hand and keep it up. He found a towel and walked over to Jackson and twisted it until a sickening crack of the reset could be heard. Shaun wrapped the towel around Jackson's hand. " You should go to the infirmary to get some medicine. Oh, I'm Doctor Shaun Murphy," he said, answering Liam's question.

@thatguyinthestore @ThatAverageGuy

"Oh w-well nice to meet you Charles."
@thatguyinthestore
"Are ya fuckin' death? I said call em Chucky, asswipe." He said before taking another long drag of his cigarette.
Liam and Shaun

" That must have been rough to watch your heroes be killed and kill each others. I can understand why you wouldn't hold such a strong opinion on your grandfather. He sounds like a difficult man to get along with quite honestly." Liam was about to address Shaun when Morty beat him to it. He was quite waiting for Shaun's reaction.

"Apperantly this place is called the multiverse hotel where people from across deminsions can visit."

" The multiverse hotel? Different dimensions? I do not understand what you mean by this," he said, turning to Jackson, analyzing his broken hand. " He has a broken hand, it needs to be reset before there is permanent damage."

" And what would you know about-?"

Shaun didn't answer Liam, instead looking for something to reset the hand and keep it up. He found a towel and walked over to Jackson and twisted it until a sickening crack of the reset could be heard. Shaun wrapped the towel around Jackson's hand. " You should go to the infirmary to get some medicine. Oh, I'm Doctor Shaun Murphy," he said, answering Liam's question.

"You gotta broken hand? Well, instead'a wastin' time gettin' it fixed at the infirmary..." The doll would then pull a rather sharp night out of his overalls and grin. "I could take care of it for ya. It'll save you a bill... but not your hand, of course." Chucky said before letting out a loud and insane laugh.

sp1eh7.gif

@ThatAverageGuy @LuckycoolHawk9

"Hey well uh I'm gonna go use the bathroom in this joint"
Morty got up and went to the bathroom but when he opened the door he saw a familiar face.
latest

"Hey there little boy I'm Mr. Jellybean"
Morty closed the door and just walked away.
"You know what n-n-nevermind"
@thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9

Jackson, Liam and Shaun

Shaun paused, racing through possible fixes in his head. If anyone could read minds, they would seem analyzing the room and the wound. After a moment, he looked over at Chucky. "
That knife would beneficial for what I want to do. Mister barkeeper, can I get a bottle of alcohol, a bunch of straws and some tape?"

"Oddly specific, but sure," he said, bringing Shaun the stuff.

" Wait, is this going to hurt?" He asked.

Shaun without even looking up or blinking responded to Jackson's question. " Chance of extreme pain is at a tentative 75%. It can be greater depending on the inner damage."

Liam arched an eyebrow. " Speaking of which, what broke your hand?" He asked.

" Some douche in the lobby who took a room key without paying."

--------------------------------------
Meanwhile in said lobby, said douche ( Black Bolt) was still trying to grab Toffee's drink.

Last edited:
Meanwhile

"Uh...yeah lets get out of here..." Brady said to Majima eager to leave with a doggo...
Stepping out of the crowded basement, Makkachin was still holding onto the sword, and while Majima figured that he would try to pry the weapon out of the dog's mouth...

tumblr_oxkjh9jHU71v3qowuo1_100.png

❝ Majima-san. . . what are you doing? ❞
Kiryu happened to be walking down the hallway, and had many questions upon seeing Majima. Like... why was he carrying a dog that also had a sword with it? Why did the dog even have a sword to begin with?

tumblr_oxkjkxAdeH1v3qowuo1_100.png

Oh! Hey there Kiryu-chan~ I'm just dogsittin', don't mind the sword. The fluffy fella's all trained, I can reassure ya! ❞
The one-eyed yakuza didn't seem to be that perplexed as the other.

❝ That. . . that isn't really reassuring. ❞ The Dragon of Dojima glanced over at Brady. He could only assume that Majima's dragged this guy around for whatever this "dogsitting" thing was supposed to be. The last thing Kiryu needed on his list was dogs with swords that are trained by Majima to fight him...

@Crimson Spartan @Bomb

♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢​
200px-FERK_Linus.png

Linus noticed the girl and stood in the hallway practically blocking it while Lloyd and Nino traveled with Viktor and Yuuri..

@Gummi Bunnies @MarMar
tumblr_oa0s12G9kJ1v3qowuo9_100.png

The woman would stand there for a bit, as if assessing the situation, and then turn around to go down the other hallway.

@Crimson Spartan

♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢

"It's strange to think that he's always around... It's almost like he's-..." Inigo seemed to be onto something but paused upon Nishiki approaching them...

"uh.... Wait! Do you know where he went...? I can tell you that he is not me but I need to find him..." Inigo spoke up hopeful to find where Laslow went.

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_oubtwozRk61v3qowuo10_100.png

Well, I just passed the guy so... back that way? ❞
Nishiki took a moment to think this out, and then eventually pointing over to the general direction that he saw Laslow pass by him. Though, his statement was cut off as Kiyo happened to close the distance rather quickly.

tumblr_oii5wt1RiA1v3qowuo6_100.png

❝ Are you sure? Or are you just making this up as you go? ❞
Of course, her words definitely unnerved Nishiki immediately. Well, Inigo better defuse this fast before the Berserker gets too far with this.

@Crimson Spartan

Stepping out of the crowded basement, Makkachin was still holding onto the sword, and while Majima figured that he would try to pry the weapon out of the dog's mouth...

tumblr_oxkjh9jHU71v3qowuo1_100.png

❝ Majima-san. . . what are you doing? ❞
Kiryu happened to be walking down the hallway, and had many questions upon seeing Majima. Like... why was he carrying a dog that also had a sword with it? Why did the dog even have a sword to begin with?

tumblr_oxkjkxAdeH1v3qowuo1_100.png

Oh! Hey there Kiryu-chan~ I'm just dogsittin', don't mind the sword. The fluffy fella's all trained, I can reassure ya! ❞
The one-eyed yakuza didn't seem to be that perplexed as the other.

❝ That. . . that isn't really reassuring. ❞ The Dragon of Dojima glanced over at Brady. He could only assume that Majima's dragged this guy around for whatever this "dogsitting" thing was supposed to be. The last thing Kiryu needed on his list was dogs with swords that are trained by Majima to fight him...

@Crimson Spartan @Bomb

latest

"Well bein' honest here the first objective was ta find the dog's owner... That sword is a whole different story..."

Brady chimed in with his tough guy act though just by looking at him Kiryu could easily tell that Brady was quite frail.

@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb

tumblr_oa0s12G9kJ1v3qowuo9_100.png

The woman would stand there for a bit, as if assessing the situation, and then turn around to go down the other hallway.

@Crimson Spartan

With a smirk on his face Linus turned and went after the group he and lloyd were protecting.

@Gummi Bunnies

tumblr_oubtwozRk61v3qowuo10_100.png

Well, I just passed the guy so... back that way? ❞
Nishiki took a moment to think this out, and then eventually pointing over to the general direction that he saw Laslow pass by him. Though, his statement was cut off as Kiyo happened to close the distance rather quickly.

tumblr_oii5wt1RiA1v3qowuo6_100.png

❝ Are you sure? Or are you just making this up as you go? ❞
Of course, her words definitely unnerved Nishiki immediately. Well, Inigo better defuse this fast before the Berserker gets too far with this.

@Crimson Spartan

It didn't take long for Inigo to quickly place himself between both Kiyo and Nishiki.

tumblr_inline_n08iz9eCxk1qg734k.png

"Er...um... She just wants to make sure what your saying isn't a lie. Kiyo here isn't a fan of liars you see. So uh please assure us that you are indeed telling the truth otherwise......well lets just say you'll have a bad time...." Inigo spoke quickly trying to ensure Nishiki that he should really be telling the truth.

@Gummi Bunnies

Ah, the Multiverse Hotel... what a wonderful and peaceful place. Such great memories, right? Those sixty pages where Ruby's uncle and Weiss' sister fought and then dated, Kirby's fight with that Marxsoul character, and let's not forget Bomby Mofo.

All of which are fond memories. Well, a wise man named Buzz Lightyear once said, "Keep moving forward! Never look back! Make some memories, kid." So, you should do just that, and continue making
memori--

Dubai-Fire.jpg

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THE HOTEL IS ON FUCKING FIRE!!! OH GOD IT'S COLLAPSING!!! ALL THOSE INNOCENT PEOPLE!!! WHY?!!?! WHAT A CRUEL, CRUEL WORLD!!! EVERYONE INSIDE WAS DEAD!! THEY ALL DIED HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE DEATHS!!!

And from across the street, a figure watched from the shadows. A familiar figure, one which all of you might recognize...

"I said..."

gjn1q8ZH.jpeg

"No running in my lobby."

~~FIN~~

Ah, the Multiverse Hotel... what a wonderful and peaceful place. Such great memories, right? Those sixty pages where Ruby's uncle and Weiss' sister fought and then dated, Kirby's fight with that Marxsoul character, and let's not forget Bomby Mofo.

All of which are fond memories. Well, a wise man named Buzz Lightyear once said, "Keep moving forward! Never look back! Make some memories, kid." So, you should do just that, and continue making
memori--

Dubai-Fire.jpg

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THE HOTEL IS ON FUCKING FIRE!!! OH GOD IT'S COLLAPSING!!! ALL THOSE INNOCENT PEOPLE!!! WHY?!!?! WHAT A CRUEL, CRUEL WORLD!!! EVERYONE INSIDE WAS DEAD!! THEY ALL DIED HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE DEATHS!!!

And from across the street, a figure watched from the shadows. A familiar figure, one which all of you might recognize...

"I said..."

gjn1q8ZH.jpeg

"No running in my lobby."

~~FIN~~

It's a good thing that it was Thatguy's dream, whom was sleeping in one of the hotel rooms.

It's a good thing that it was Thatguy's dream, whom was sleeping in one of the hotel rooms.

Except it wasn't because Bomb and Thatguy were fucking DEAD FROM THE GODDAMN FIRE STARTED BY MR MOSBEY.​

Except it wasn't because Bomb was fucking DEAD FROM THE GODDAMN FIRE STARTED BY MR MOSBEY.​
Bomb was on a helicopter, surrounded by other copters. On ground, alot of SWAT units. Bomb grabbed the intercom mic.

"Everyone, we breach and clear the area. Then locate Thatguy and bring him here, alive."

Except it wasn't because Bomb and Thatguy were fucking DEAD FROM THE GODDAMN FIRE STARTED BY MR MOSBEY.​

Meanwhile, from heaven, a song seemed to be playing as the hotel burned in the night sky.

Joker_Burning_Money_Kaos_Agent.gif

The person who created the hotel didn't even give a fuck anymore. She just sat there watching the world burn.​
Paladin fell on his knees outside the ruins.

planet-of-the-apes.png

"YOU MANIACS! YOU BLEW IT UP!" He shouted. Meanwhile, Mad World was still playing.

• Love
Reactions: thatguyinthestore
Bomb was on a helicopter, surrounded by other copters. On ground, alot of SWAT units. Bomb grabbed the intercom mic.

"Everyone, we breach and clear the area. Then locate Thatguy and bring him here, alive."

b4aaffafbb82fdc2a942d79135f2fc1a.jpeg

But then Mr. Moseby used his mega laser vision to destroy every helicopter in one shot!​

Status
Not open for further replies.