Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Poopybutthole rose from the dead and flew away from the hotel with his newly acquired wings!!!

images

Straight into the sun​

Lucifer Morningstar and
Phil Connors and Liam

Lucifer shrugged as the hotel burnt down. It wasn't like it mattered to him. Liam could reset and he couldn't be burned. The place had also survived worse. He continued to drink.

Liam also couldn't die. He turned on some music. Particularly Walk through the fire from the buffy musical episode.

To save the day or maybe melt away.
I guess it's all the same.

Phil died from burns. He rebooted. He died. He lived. It didn't matter. The lesson hadn't been learned. He wasn't going anywhere any time soon.

Mr. Moseby, having attained the level of a god, killed all of them in one hit.

Though, soon after, another god like figure appeared, one which was no stranger to the Multiverse Hotel...

"Well hi diddly ho, neighborinos! I heard you guys needed some gosh darn iddly-diddly help." Ned Flanders said with grin before raising both his arms and calling upon a legion of angels, which proceeded to murder all the sinners in the Multiverse.

Legions+of+Angels.png

But then Mr. Moseby killed all of them before they could fix the hotel.​

• Love
Reactions: ThatAverageGuy
58d.jpg

Suddenly King Dedede showed up using his magical power

"HAHAHA! What a light show! Now all I need is a monsta to clobber dat there Kirbehi!"

58d.jpg

Suddenly King Dedede showed up using his magical power

"HAHAHA! What a light show! Now all I need is a monsta to clobber dat there Kirbehi!"
kirbee-im-not-sorry-kirby-bee-movie-8585636.png

Kirby dropped in and ate King DeDeDe, swallowing him whole and spitting his chewed up remains into the flames.​

Lucifer Morningstar

" Such discord, such sweet interest. Kind of funny that you killed the version I most hate. "
The blond version, the cosmic version sat in the hotel, watching it all. He could reset it, he just didn't.

Last edited:
Lucifer Morningstar

" Such discord, such sweet interest. Kind of funny that you killed the version I most hate. "
The blond version, the cosmic version sat in the hotel, watching it all. He could reset it, he just didn't.
Mr. Moseby murdered her as well.

Fear the lobby.​

"I never thought this day would ever come..."

Crimson watched from afar as the Hotel he and so many others called home collapsed in a burning fury. Thankfully he had been at work that day and was away when the place caught fire. Sighing he looked back at his truck before opening the door and getting inside.

"Can't stay here so I guess i'd best get moving. They'll be other multiverse places to ruin with my shitty posting..." and with that Crimson started up his truck. He drove off to seek his next adventure wherever it may be.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Husk
"I never thought this day would ever come..."

Crimson watched from afar as the Hotel he and so many others called home collapsed in a burning fury. Thankfully he had been at work that day and was away when the place caught fire. Sighing he looked back at his truck before opening the door and getting inside.

"Can't stay here so I guess i'd best get moving. They'll be other multiverse places to ruin with my shitty posting..." and with that Crimson started up his truck. He drove off to seek his next adventure wherever it may be.
Bomby Mofo can be heard from the truckbred.

Status
Not open for further replies.