• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil looked over at him and shrugged. What was the difference between Toffee, Coffee and Poffee? They were all pretty close in letters. It was like Rita getting upset whenever he called Rhoda or Rhonda, they all seemed the same to him..

Liam looked over at the man. " Oh, he has tried to escape the loop. I can tell that he has. He has the aura of at least fifty seven different dead men. I am going to go with the fact you offed yourself a lot and found that you couldn't escape the loop. There is a reason I refer to it as a curse. There is no escaping it without breaking it. The positive of the curse is that you can learn things and manage to live, but I imagine that you figured it out. As the Multiverse Hotel runs on a different frequency than most other universe, either whenever you die here or whenever the clock strikes midnight, you will jump."

" I imagine you are going to tell me how you lost that finger and attempt to relate it to me. You haven't tried to die so hard and couldn't. It really sucks to repeat the same day over and over again. Try it once, you will not enjoy it."

Phil looked over at him and shrugged. What was the difference between Toffee, Coffee and Poffee? They were all pretty close in letters. It was like Rita getting upset whenever he called Rhoda or Rhonda, they all seemed the same to him..

Liam looked over at the man. " Oh, he has tried to escape the loop. I can tell that he has. He has the aura of at least fifty seven different dead men. I am going to go with the fact you offed yourself a lot and found that you couldn't escape the loop. There is a reason I refer to it as a curse. There is no escaping it without breaking it. The positive of the curse is that you can learn things and manage to live, but I imagine that you figured it out. As the Multiverse Hotel runs on a different frequency than most other universe, either whenever you die here or whenever the clock strikes midnight, you will jump."

" I imagine you are going to tell me how you lost that finger and attempt to relate it to me. You haven't tried to die so hard and couldn't. It really sucks to repeat the same day over and over again. Try it once, you will not enjoy it."

"Interesting..." Toffee responded to Liam, making sure to jot all that information down in his head. He then turned to Phil, his expression still remaining neutral as he listened to his response.

eB9UgfP.jpg

Looks like this man was smarter than he first appeared. No matter, Toffee had dealt with way worse. "Quite the contrary." Toffee spoke as he looked down at his missing finger and then up to Phil again. "See, I experience a similar situation to yours. While I haven't had to relive the same day over and over, I am immortal, as in I cannot die. It's a common thing among us Septarians. Allow me to demonstrate what I mean..." Toffee began. Suddenly, Toffee would grab a large knife from behind the bar and cut off his entire arm, not seeming phased by it in the slightest. In fact, Toffee remained calm as ever and just stared at the stub before regrowing his entire arm with relative ease.

"Because of our, shall we say, gift, we are not able to die. When our organs stop working, we simply generate new ones. It is both a blessing and a curse." Toffee said, avoiding the topic of his missing finger for the time being.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Last edited:
Liam shrugged it off. It wasn't like anyone could do anything with the information in the multiverse hotel. He knew since he had seen many come and go before. People such as The fairy godmother and some kids.

Liam polished a glass and looked at Phil. He knew that the other guy was using him, but he really didn't feel like trying to rein in a giant lizard. It wasn't that he couldn't- it just he still need to hold that damn raccoon and the devil and he barely had a free foot to use to walk. He was sure that the man wasn't an idiot and he knew better. Just because he was an asshole didn't mean he was stupid. Actually, he expected to be smart and he watched as the man cut his arm. Great, now he had to clean the knife. Ugh, more work, he could have handed the other man (lizard) a knife he didn't care about, but he had to use the good one. He retrieved the knife and washed off the goddamn blood.

What happened to your finger then if the rest of you regenerates? I mean, if you can do that to your arm, why are you missing one of your fingers? Phil probably shouldn't have brought that up, but he did.

@thatguyinthestore

Liam shrugged it off. It wasn't like anyone could do anything with the information in the multiverse hotel. He knew since he had seen many come and go before. People such as The fairy godmother and some kids.

Liam polished a glass and looked at Phil. He knew that the other guy was using him, but he really didn't feel like trying to rein in a giant lizard. It wasn't that he couldn't- it just he still need to hold that damn raccoon and the devil and he barely had a free foot to use to walk. He was sure that the man wasn't an idiot and he knew better. Just because he was an asshole didn't mean he was stupid. Actually, he expected to be smart and he watched as the man cut his arm. Great, now he had to clean the knife. Ugh, more work, he could have handed the other man (lizard) a knife he didn't care about, but he had to use the good one. He retrieved the knife and washed off the goddamn blood.

What happened to your finger then if the rest of you regenerates? I mean, if you can do that to your arm, why are you missing one of your fingers? Phil probably shouldn't have brought that up, but he did.

@thatguyinthestore

mVGiHpY.jpg

"Oh, you mean this?" Toffee asked, holding up the hand with the missing middle finger and looking at it nonchalantly. "As I stated before, you're not the only one to be effected by magic." He stated flatly before resting his hand upon the table once again.

@LuckycoolHawk9

"Well, I guess that is one to show a finger to someone. I would ask how, but I don't care. I wish I knew how to break my loop."

" Have you considered other people and actually meaning it? That might work."

"Sounds too complicated."

@thatguyinthestore

"Well, I guess that is one to show a finger to someone. I would ask how, but I don't care. I wish I knew how to break my loop."

" Have you considered other people and actually meaning it? That might work."

"Sounds too complicated."

@thatguyinthestore

QsDHxR9.jpg

"How charming." Toffee replied with a small hint of sarcasm in his voice. He really didn't like discussing his finger, especially to people he just met. So Toffee would just leave it at that.

[COLOR= #4169e1] " I can detect the hint of sarcasm in your voice. Have you tried a Sweet Vermouth on the rocks with a twist? It's a powerful drink, not sure how close it is to the swamp water you wanted." [/COLOR]

" I can detect the hint of sarcasm in your voice. Have you tried a Sweet Vermouth on the rocks with a twist? It's a powerful drink, not sure how close it is to the swamp water you wanted."
hGREK1e.jpg

Toffee cocked a brow when the man clearly pointed out the obvious. Looks like he had given him too much credit. He really was just a drunken imbecile, wasn't he?

"No thank you. I'm unable to get drunk, anyways." Toffee said before taking another sip of his own drink.

Phil ignored the cocked brow and stared at the knife. Huh- he wasn't in the loop. Maybe he could kill himself here. He took the knife and jabbed into his heart. He disappeared and reappeared after a brief moment.

" You really think the ancestors didn't take into consideration most universe leaps? They did," he replied to Phil. " Also, you are cleaning that."

@thatguyinthestore

Phil ignored the cocked brow and stared at the knife. Huh- he wasn't in the loop. Maybe he could kill himself here. He took the knife and jabbed into his heart. He disappeared and reappeared after a brief moment.

" You really think the ancestors didn't take into consideration most universe leaps? They did," he replied to Phil. " Also, you are cleaning that."

@thatguyinthestore

3scMB5C.jpg

"Yes, and while you're at it please refrain from stabbing yourself in the chest. I only intend to ask once." Toffee said, serious as ever. He really didn't feel like watching this idiot try and kill himself over and over again.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Phil had not heard what Toffee and groaned. How much Alcohol did it take to die of alcohol poisoning? " How many drinks does it-?"

"More than I am willing to give you," he said.

" Well, then, guess I am stuck here, ugh- get me some food, I guess."

" Do we look like a restaurant? You have to go to the dinning hall for food," he said.

Phil groaned, he didn't really want to leave here. Maybe he could shot himself in the head.

@thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
Phil had not heard what Toffee and groaned. How much Alcohol did it take to die of alcohol poisoning? [COLOR=4169e1] " How many drinks does it-?" [/COLOR]

"More than I am willing to give you," he said.

" Well, then, guess I am stuck here, ugh- get me some food, I guess."

" Do we look like a restaurant? You have to go to the dinning hall for food," he said.

Phil groaned, he didn't really want to leave here. Maybe he could shot himself in the head.

@thatguyinthestore
Toffee's expression would quickly change to a frown when Phil still continued to contemplate killing himself.

1WCqDru.jpg

"I have already asked you once to refrain from anymore suicide attempts. Test me again, and I will be forced to use more cautionary measures to prevent such actions in the future." Toffee said in a louder, more stern tone of voice than he had presented earlier. He wasn't about to watch this idiot kill himself more over and ove again out of boredom.

Phil hadn't noticed that Toffee was frowning at him as he really wondered if there was a way to off himself quickly

Phil scoffed at what the lizard thing said and looked around the bar. He felt his pocket. He still had the gun. "
Don't you dare think about it," Liam said to him.

Phil took the gun out of his pocket and played around with the bullets. He counted them 7. 7 different attempts to kill himself. 7.

@thatguyinthestore

Phil hadn't noticed that Toffee was frowning at him as he really wondered if there was a way to off himself quickly

Phil scoffed at what the lizard thing said and looked around the bar. He felt his pocket. He still had the gun. "
Don't you dare think about it," Liam said to him.

Phil took the gun out of his pocket and played around with the bullets. He counted them 7. 7 different attempts to kill himself. 7.

@thatguyinthestore

"I have given you every opportunity to comply." Toffee stated before standing up and approaching Phil. Instead of throwing a punch, however, Phil would feel himself being pushed back. If Phil was to look down, he would see that he would be slowly being pushed down into the ground as well.

tumblr_inline_ot8k2sSsDu1rxk80h_540.gif

After Toffee was finished, the lizard simply took his gun and walked back to the bar like nothing had even happened.

tumblr_inline_ot8k6wNsRk1rxk80h_540.gif

@LuckycoolHawk9

Phil watched as he himself was pushed into the ground and gulped. He sighed but after a second in the ground, he had popped back out, mostly due to a day restarting in small town, USA. " Well, I hope that doesn't happen too often," he muttered under his breath too

"Just to let you know, he will be out in less than two seconds," Liam told the lizard. Meanwhile, Phil sat on the ground outside of the bar and read how many anxiety pills would cause an overdose.

@thatguyinthestore

Phil watched as he himself was pushed into the ground and gulped. He sighed but after a second in the ground, he had popped back out, mostly due to a day restarting in small town, USA. " Well, I hope that doesn't happen too often," he muttered under his breath too

"Just to let you know, he will be out in less than two seconds," Liam told the lizard. Meanwhile, Phil sat on the ground outside of the bar and read how many anxiety pills would cause an overdose.

@thatguyinthestore
Toffee just sighed and tried his best to ignore this imbecile.

@LuckycoolHawk9

A new woman walked into the bar. She adjusted her coat as she walked in.

"Oh, hi. Have any of you seen Phil Connors, about this tall, good hair and well, usually holding a drink, I'm Rita by the way," the woman said.

@thatguyinthestore

A new woman walked into the bar. She adjusted her coat as she walked in.

"Oh, hi. Have any of you seen Phil Connors, about this tall, good hair and well, usually holding a drink, I'm Rita by the way," the woman said.

@thatguyinthestore
"If you're referring to the cretin who keeps attempting to kill himself, he's over there." Toffee said before nonchalantly pointing over to Phil, who was presumably still counting pills.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Rita who had indeed heard the first half of Toffee's statement choose to ignore it. " I'll go and check on him. Well, I'll go check on him and get a Sweet Vermouth on the rocks with a twist for when I come back," she said, dragging Phil back in.

" Of course, it involves a woman, most loops do."

" So do most things, Liam." Lucifer called from the back of the bar.

" How long have you not been drunk for?"

" Ehh... about a week or two. Kind of noticeable when you been having the same drink for hours."

@thatguyinthestore

Rita who had indeed heard the first half of Toffee's statement choose to ignore it. " I'll go and check on him. Well, I'll go check on him and get a Sweet Vermouth on the rocks with a twist for when I come back," she said, dragging Phil back in.

" Of course, it involves a woman, most loops do."

" So do most things, Liam." Lucifer called from the back of the bar.

" How long have you not been drunk for?"

" Ehh... about a week or two. Kind of noticeable when you been having the same drink for hours."

@thatguyinthestore
Toffee simply nodded when the woman said she was going to check on Phil before turning back around. He then noticed a man who allegedly had been here this whole time. Guess Toffee hadn't noticed him after dealing with that obnoxious imbecile from earlier. Assuming that he somehow disrupted the man's peace, Toffee turned around to apologize to him.

"I apologize for the.... events that just transpired earlier. I'm not usually so hostile, but that man was testing even my patience." Toffee said to Lucifer, hoping that he could uphold a more intelligent conversation than the man from before.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Status
Not open for further replies.