Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ah well... You can open it up and see for yourself. We'll need it out of the bag anyways. That shouldn't be a problem, right?"

Sangwoo didn't seem all that phased by that proposal. Yuuya really wanted to know what was in the bag, that was all fair game for Sangwoo. Now if someone didn't keep their mouth shut, then there was going to be problems. But at the sound of that idea, Bum immediately panicked and rushed over to Yuuya, more so towards the bag.

"N-No! I'll handle opening the bag. Sangwoo, you said that... it would be a private project... t-that's what you said."

"Don't be so humble about your own work, Bum. I'm sure he'll love to see what you've made. Be a little proud of what you've done, especially since it was without my help."

Sangwoo only sneered at Bum's direction, messing with him on the fact that there was something that made Bum completely lose his cool. With that said, Bum was frozen in place, not wanting to have Sangwoo say more. Well, Yuuya was free to open the bag as Sangwoo happened to tinker around with the garbage disposal in the basement they were in.

Inside the bag, there was a corpse of young woman curled up inside the bag, clothed despite the small amounts of blood staining through. It was easy to tell that the poor woman was stabbed in the chest several times... Was this why Bum was so deathly nervous and frantic over it while Sangwoo was oddly calm about it?
Despite Bum approaching Yuuya just simply set the bag down and opened it.

40bda892208fda95

"I see.... So that's what you were trying to hide..."

541b5f8cd560592957b7b6db30e39ccddd39204d_hq.jpg

"heheheh.... I was right all along... Heheh it truely was a body...."
Something seemed very off about Yuuya as he laughed a bit and smiled at the sight of the body. He paused and glanced at Bum for a moment.

28de6fd4cf181d6b323f14cb0cfa0e03.jpg

"You're a little sloppy though... Maybe i should show you how it's done...." Cue Kizami slowly taking a knife out..

@Gummi Bunnies @MarMar

"Eh? Just who the hell do you think you are? Mind your own goddamn business and fuck off."

"Yeah, unless you wanna get messed big time! Gonna be a real dumbass to mess with the Mad Dog's boys!"

Sounds like they weren't going to have a reasonable conversation with them... the group of yakuza members all focused their attention to Lloyd and Linus, some of them pulling out knives, pistols, bats, and hell... someone had a cannon on them for some reason. All of this was happening as Nishiki listened in from inside the janitor's closet, thinking about one thing.

What the fuck is happening out there?

"Mad dog huh...? Sorry pals but i'm the only true Mad Dog around here... The Mad Dog of the Four Fangs that is!..." Linus drew his sword with a grin on his face.

"And I.. I am the White Wolf..." Lloyd spoke up drawing his sword but as he did the yakuza member with the cannon soon came under assault by light magic.

By the time they managed to reach the lobby, there wasn't many signs on where the owners could be.

tumblr_ol56hqD84p1v3qowuo1_100.png

"This is... getting worrying. No one appears to know the owners."

Kiyo mumbled in voiced out thought, and looked over to see that... they were joined by another person out of nowhere?

tumblr_o2zfq9WL9Y1r6uq76o2_250.png

"Awww... you're a fluffy fella. Yes you are! Yes you are~!"

Majima was ready to pet the dog, not exactly putting into his head that there were other people around.

@Crimson Spartan

"Wha...? Where the hell did you come from!!!!" Brady shouted at Majima clearly caught off guard. This promted inigo to turn around and see Majima.

63377.png

"Well he really is a fluffy fella is he not...?" inigo was okay with this.
"aaaaaaaahhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Meanwhile, above Majima, Kiyo, Inigo and Brady, a horrible yell and crash can be heard above them, and if they were to look above, a beige sedan can be seen falling towards the room, landing in an empty area of the room, thankfully. The debris however, went flying all around.

"I can't drive for shit." The person in the car can be heard mumbling.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan

"Er...we should keep moving..."

@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb

tumblr_ooqo5vUXGO1v3qowuo5_100.png

"You say that now, but what if it's the key to helping out the poor lass? Magic works in its weird ways, and she is indeed low on such precious mana. I wouldn't mind to share it, even through a way like that."

tumblr_oou7kkzeHd1v3qowuo1_100.png

"Just ignore him. He's a lost cause, and I know how to keep him from doing that."

Luke grumbled as he went over to fix up the potion to give to Tarlotte... only to see that someone else managed to sneak their way in, a flash of light coming from a card rested near Tarlotte.

tumblr_op9kg7xtw51tn5nvyo7_540.png

"Oh, uh... So that's it... That's why you two are gone, huh?"

This individual managed to sneak in with that card that was somehow there? Before Luke could even question how this person got here, the man simply leaned over and kissed Tarlotte straight on the lips before backing off.

"Well, that looked like it didn't do anything."

"Joker... you have five seconds to leave. You're not helping."

Luke sounded like he was on his last straw. Oh no...

@Crimson Spartan @Midnight Maiden

"H-Hey!... What the hell dude!?!..."

Cue Yoshiki attempting to pin Joker against a nearby wall.

@Gummi Bunnies @Midnight Maiden

Upon seeing the dead body of the young woman who was stuffed inside the bag, Morgiana stood there silently. Yeah... she'd known all along that it was a corpse... from the smell of blood. The Fanalis didn't really know what to do at that point, so she stood there awkwardly silent and waited while keeping herself on guard. When Morgiana noticed that Yuuya had begun to slowly take out a knife... she grew tense. She clenched her fists and spoke loudly.

"——What are you doing?"

tumblr_inline_mhzwgiw4Ag1qz4rgp.jpg

If a fight were to happen... she was always ready.

tumblr_ooqo5vUXGO1v3qowuo5_100.png

"You say that now, but what if it's the key to helping out the poor lass? Magic works in its weird ways, and she is indeed low on such precious mana. I wouldn't mind to share it, even through a way like that."

tumblr_oou7kkzeHd1v3qowuo1_100.png

"Just ignore him. He's a lost cause, and I know how to keep him from doing that."

Luke grumbled as he went over to fix up the potion to give to Tarlotte... only to see that someone else managed to sneak their way in, a flash of light coming from a card rested near Tarlotte.

tumblr_op9kg7xtw51tn5nvyo7_540.png

"Oh, uh... So that's it... That's why you two are gone, huh?"

This individual managed to sneak in with that card that was somehow there? Before Luke could even question how this person got here, the man simply leaned over and kissed Tarlotte straight on the lips before backing off.

"Well, that looked like it didn't do anything."

"Joker... you have five seconds to leave. You're not helping."

Luke sounded like he was on his last straw. Oh no...

@Crimson Spartan @Midnight Maiden

Ahh, finally. Tarlotte had been settled in a bed where she could rest and recover safely. Surely she would wake soon, right?

Nope.

Not even a hint of any recovery. In fact, if anything, things seemed to be getting worse- the girl's breathing shallowing even further while the room full of males she was stuck with continued about their casual conversation without a thought. With every passing minute, even her meows diminished into nothing, the girl completely silent with chest barely rising. Undoubtedly, there was little time- fortunately, she wasn't without someone that managed to come to her aid. Even if he didn't actually realize it would aid her and seemed to commit the act for lolz.

Still.

ezgif_com_gif_maker__2__by_teh_zombish-dabv0sm.gif

The girl was disoriented, only stirring after a few moments of being trapped in the kiss. At which point, golden eyes began to flutter open slowly, a groggy and distant look still about them. Well, up until she realized what was happening anyways. By which point Joker had already pulled away, leaving her to seethe as she sprung upwards, bouncing off the bed in a leap at the male. She clearly was back at full energy... Somehow. "WHAT THE HELL?! I DIDN'T SAY YOU COULD KISS ME--"

Thunk

Unfortunately, before she could reach him, Joker was out of the way with the preoccupation from Yoshiki, leading the girl to instead collide with the wall. Which, if it hurt, the girl didn't let it show. Still, it stalled her for a moment as she growled, looking ready to pummel the redhead yet... Up until she looked around, anyways.

"...Where the hell are we?" she asked in a deadpan, suddenly looking serious and confused as she glanced about.

Sarah, the (Offduty) Hotel Waitress
@LuckycoolHawk9

There was a brief interval where Sarah looked jealous, really jealous... But, by some miracle, she managed to retain the entirety of her composure, sounding as calm as ever when she spoke.

"If only I can say 'me too'..." She said wistfully.

She had started prodding at whatever remained of her ratatouille with her fork, seeming alot less talkative all of a sudden... The faraway look that she had when she had been spacing out back at the bar returning to her face.

It was hard to say if she was bound here by contract, or just some sort of sense of duty, but evidently, there was something keeping her here, to the extent that she wasn't so happy about it, at least to a notable enough degree.

Sasha Braus
@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @MarMar

A mysterious girl, with brownish red hair, wielding some strange looking gear slunk into view, lugging a bulging pack that smelt awfully... Fishy. Well, more like fried fish, specifically, as evidenced by the odor that wafted towards those gathered around Bum, but all of a sudden, she froze, sniffing the air and wrinkling her nose.

lCvanmZ.jpg

"... Bleh!!! It smells!" She cried out, instantly covering her nose, with both hands.

"Why?! Why does it-...!" She trailed off mid-sentence, evidently having noticed the bag bum was carrying, suddenly looking alot paler than she was before.

It would appear that whatever conclusion she had come to in that moment, had caused her to freeze up in a temporary state of shock, oh dear... Though, even through the stench of rotting flesh, there was still a distinct smell of fried fish coming from the pack she had slung around her back. Seems like it might be pretty fresh too, which seems to indicate she had taken a recent trip to the kitchen, though it was questionable whether or not she did so with permission from the cooks.

???
@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @Midnight Maiden

From somewhere in the nearby a lone, glimmering snowflake flew through the air, lightly floating right onto Tarlotte's now... Its source? Well, it was a little hard to tell through the crowd, but, there was a certain white haired fellow leaning against a wall some distance away, with a familiar looking cane. Or well, at least one that Tarlotte miiight just be able to recognize as familiar, all things considered...​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Despite Bum approaching Yuuya just simply set the bag down and opened it.

40bda892208fda95

"I see.... So that's what you were trying to hide..."

541b5f8cd560592957b7b6db30e39ccddd39204d_hq.jpg

"heheheh.... I was right all along... Heheh it truely was a body...."
Something seemed very off about Yuuya as he laughed a bit and smiled at the sight of the body. He paused and glanced at Bum for a moment.

28de6fd4cf181d6b323f14cb0cfa0e03.jpg

"You're a little sloppy though... Maybe i should show you how it's done...." Cue Kizami slowly taking a knife out..

@Gummi Bunnies @MarMar

Upon seeing the dead body of the young woman who was stuffed inside the bag, Morgiana stood there silently. Yeah... she'd known all along that it was a corpse... from the smell of blood. The Fanalis didn't really know what to do at that point, so she stood there awkwardly silent and waited while keeping herself on guard. When Morgiana noticed that Yuuya had begun to slowly take out a knife... she grew tense. She clenched her fists and spoke loudly.

"——What are you doing?"

Sasha Braus

A mysterious girl, with brownish red hair, wielding some strange looking gear slunk into view, lugging a bulging pack that smelt awfully... Fishy. Well, more like fried fish, specifically, as evidenced by the odor that wafted towards those gathered around Bum, but all of a sudden, she froze, sniffing the air and wrinkling her nose.

lCvanmZ.jpg

"... Bleh!!! It smells!" She cried out, instantly covering her nose, with both hands.

"Why?! Why does it-...!" She trailed off mid-sentence, evidently having noticed the bag bum was carrying, suddenly looking alot paler than she was before.

It would appear that whatever conclusion she had come to in that moment, had caused her to freeze up in a temporary state of shock, oh dear... Though, even through the stench of rotting flesh, there was still a distinct smell of fried fish coming from the pack she had slung around her back. Seems like it might be pretty fresh too, which seems to indicate she had taken a recent trip to the kitchen, though it was questionable whether or not she did so with permission from the cooks.

Bum immediately backed off once he saw the knife that Yuuya had. This was way too much for him to handle, considering that others were seeing the body at the same time. All the while Sangwoo appeared to be amused by the situation altogether.

"Heh... it's a pleasure to have quite the company around. Hey Bum, would you like to increase the materials for that project of ours? There's more than enough people here..."

Purposefully ignoring the people around, Sangwoo would ask this towards Bum, who wasn't really having a great time due to this.

@Crimson Spartan @MarMar @York

------
"Mad dog huh...? Sorry pals but i'm the only true Mad Dog around here... The Mad Dog of the Four Fangs that is!..." Linus drew his sword with a grin on his face.

"And I.. I am the White Wolf..." Lloyd spoke up drawing his sword but as he did the yakuza member with the cannon soon came under assault by light magic.

The yakuza member with the cannon didn't even get the chance to fire the weapon as he had no idea what to do against the light magic, alarming the rest of the yakuza present to this.

"W-What the hell?!"

"C'mon, we gotta bust their heads in! Boss ain't gonna be happy if we pussied out!"

With that set in their heads, two of them with a knife and bat respectively tried to attack Linus at the same time, while the remaining three with pistols tried shooting Lloyd from a distance.

During this chaos, Nishiki opened the janitor's closet door a little bit to peek outside, being a little surprised on what was happening.

"Well... I guess we don't have to worry about making a backup plan on sneaking around... we can wait this out."

Nishiki whispered over to Yuuri and Viktor. Well, waiting and hiding in the janitor's closet was some experience.

@Crimson Spartan @MarMar

------​
"Wha...? Where the hell did you come from!!!!" Brady shouted at Majima clearly caught off guard. This promted inigo to turn around and see Majima.

63377.png

"Well he really is a fluffy fella is he not...?" inigo was okay with this.

"Er...we should keep moving..."

@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb
"I just can't help myself when there's a cute fluffy dog like this fella, give me like a few minutes before I gotta go."

Majima sounded like this was no problem to him, scratching behind Makkachin's ear as the car would crash into the room from above. While Majima didn't even notice this by the looks of it, Kiyo would be struck by the falling debri from this... Oh no, blue flames began to spark around her from where she fell... This can't be good.

@Crimson Spartan @Bomb

------​

Ahh, finally. Tarlotte had been settled in a bed where she could rest and recover safely. Surely she would wake soon, right?

Nope.

Not even a hint of any recovery. In fact, if anything, things seemed to be getting worse- the girl's breathing shallowing even further while the room full of males she was stuck with continued about their casual conversation without a thought. With every passing minute, even her meows diminished into nothing, the girl completely silent with chest barely rising. Undoubtedly, there was little time- fortunately, she wasn't without someone that managed to come to her aid. Even if he didn't actually realize it would aid her and seemed to commit the act for lolz.

Still.

The girl was disoriented, only stirring after a few moments of being trapped in the kiss. At which point, golden eyes began to flutter open slowly, a groggy and distant look still about them. Well, up until she realized what was happening anyways. By which point Joker had already pulled away, leaving her to seethe as she sprung upwards, bouncing off the bed in a leap at the male. She clearly was back at full energy... Somehow. "WHAT THE HELL?! I DIDN'T SAY YOU COULD KISS ME--"

Thunk

Unfortunately, before she could reach him, Joker was out of the way with the preoccupation from Yoshiki, leading the girl to instead collide with the wall. Which, if it hurt, the girl didn't let it show. Still, it stalled her for a moment as she growled, looking ready to pummel the redhead yet... Up until she looked around, anyways.

"...Where the hell are we?" she asked in a deadpan, suddenly looking serious and confused as she glanced about.

???

From somewhere in the nearby a lone, glimmering snowflake flew through the air, lightly floating right onto Tarlotte's now... Its source? Well, it was a little hard to tell through the crowd, but, there was a certain white haired fellow leaning against a wall some distance away, with a familiar looking cane. Or well, at least one that Tarlotte miiight just be able to recognize as familiar, all things considered...

"Oh it actually worked. Guess I did you guys a favor? Besides, the only problem here is that you're being rather rough towards someone who just arrived here."

"Don't listen to him either. He's just as bad as Kyle."

Luke sighed as Joker tried to mess with Yoshiki. It was getting out of hand with all of the people here, but it was good that Tarlotte somehow recovered.

"Ah... well, we're in a hotel room... I was hoping that you'll recover, despite a certain someone trying to kiss you and another particular someone that actually kissed you. My apologies for that. If only I knew these two weren't going to be here at the same time."

As he said this, Luke shot glares over at Kyle's and Joker's directions.

"No fair, Joker got to kiss the fair lady before I can."

"Sheesh, cold shoulder treatment much, Luke?"

@Crimson Spartan @Midnight Maiden @York

-----

Once Kiryu and Happy managed to get into a restaurant, it didn't take long to order and get the food served.

"I figure that you wouldn't mind if I ordered this? It is fish-related after all."

Kiryu scratched his chin as he looked over at the sashimi he ordered for Happy. Well, it was fish, and it was food.

@MarMar

"——What are you doing?"

Sarah, the (Offduty) Hotel Waitress
@LuckycoolHawk9

There was a brief interval where Sarah looked jealous, really jealous... But, by some miracle, she managed to retain the entirety of her composure, sounding as calm as ever when she spoke.

"If only I can say 'me too'..." She said wistfully.

She had started prodding at whatever remained of her ratatouille with her fork, seeming alot less talkative all of a sudden... The faraway look that she had when she had been spacing out back at the bar returning to her face.

It was hard to say if she was bound here by contract, or just some sort of sense of duty, but evidently, there was something keeping her here, to the extent that she wasn't so happy about it, at least to a notable enough degree.

Sasha Braus

lCvanmZ.jpg

???

From somewhere in the nearby a lone, glimmering snowflake flew through the air, lightly floating right onto Tarlotte's now... Its source? Well, it was a little hard to tell through the crowd, but, there was a certain white haired fellow leaning against a wall some distance away, with a familiar looking cane. Or well, at least one that Tarlotte miiight just be able to recognize as familiar, all things considered...​

Bum immediately backed off once he saw the knife that Yuuya had. This was way too much for him to handle, considering that others were seeing the body at the same time. All the while Sangwoo appeared to be amused by the situation altogether.

"Heh... it's a pleasure to have quite the company around. Hey Bum, would you like to increase the materials for that project of ours? There's more than enough people here..."

Purposefully ignoring the people around, Sangwoo would ask this towards Bum, who wasn't really having a great time due to this.

edcc2db6e775bc15cea879ae518a1d0a.jpg

"I think I understand now... These 'materials' they happen to be human bodies right...and with so many people around you could 'add' more materials to this 'project'...? Ah yes...it all fits together now....Sangwoo was it...? You've been hiding something from the rest of us as I was when we first met..."

Kizami paused a moment before pointing his knife at Sangwoo.

heart_behind_the_boards___kizami_x_reader_by_illusionistfisher-d8wgtu8.png

"Why don't you show me your true self!" Kizami spoke sounding even more insane as he started walking towards Sangwoo and away from Bum.

@MarMar @Gummi Bunnies @York

The yakuza member with the cannon didn't even get the chance to fire the weapon as he had no idea what to do against the light magic, alarming the rest of the yakuza present to this.

"W-What the hell?!"

"C'mon, we gotta bust their heads in! Boss ain't gonna be happy if we pussied out!"

With that set in their heads, two of them with a knife and bat respectively tried to attack Linus at the same time, while the remaining three with pistols tried shooting Lloyd from a distance.

During this chaos, Nishiki opened the janitor's closet door a little bit to peek outside, being a little surprised on what was happening.

"Well... I guess we don't have to worry about making a backup plan on sneaking around... we can wait this out."

Nishiki whispered over to Yuuri and Viktor. Well, waiting and hiding in the janitor's closet was some experience.

@Crimson Spartan @MarMar

As for the two charging Linus with knives Linus set about them by taking a small axe off of his belt and effortlessly throwing it at one of the knife wielders while swinging his sword at the other. The thrown axe and sword swing held incredible strength behind them hinting that Linus was most likely the stronger of the two..

Lloyd on the other hand with his sword rushed forward with a surprising amount of speed. Well he was really good at dodging but bullets were faster then arrows so he does get shot in his right shoulder but it did nothing to stop the seasoned warrior who set about stabbing the pistol user closest to him.

Meanwhile it appeared someone else was watching from behind the yakuza and became visibly scared when Lloyd got shot.

"S-Stop hurting him!"

d789feb8c1dd855d7af0d0b951e35177.jpg

If any of the Yakuza members turned around they'd see this little girl....and a fireball coming straight at them.

@Gummi Bunnies

"I just can't help myself when there's a cute fluffy dog like this fella, give me like a few minutes before I gotta go."

Majima sounded like this was no problem to him, scratching behind Makkachin's ear as the car would crash into the room from above. While Majima didn't even notice this by the looks of it, Kiyo would be struck by the falling debri from this... Oh no, blue flames began to spark around her from where she fell... This can't be good.

@Crimson Spartan @Bomb

"K-KIYO!!!" Inigo wasted no time rushing over to check on Kiyo.

Meanwhile Brady could only watch with concern written all over his face.

@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb

"Oh it actually worked. Guess I did you guys a favor? Besides, the only problem here is that you're being rather rough towards someone who just arrived here."

"Don't listen to him either. He's just as bad as Kyle."

Luke sighed as Joker tried to mess with Yoshiki. It was getting out of hand with all of the people here, but it was good that Tarlotte somehow recovered.

"Ah... well, we're in a hotel room... I was hoping that you'll recover, despite a certain someone trying to kiss you and another particular someone that actually kissed you. My apologies for that. If only I knew these two weren't going to be here at the same time."

As he said this, Luke shot glares over at Kyle's and Joker's directions.

"No fair, Joker got to kiss the fair lady before I can."

"Sheesh, cold shoulder treatment much, Luke?"

@Crimson Spartan @Midnight Maiden @York

-----

Nope.

Still.

Thunk

tumblr_nco76pHYMR1tja1kzo7_400.png

"Geez i'm surrounded by crazies... This is what I get for trying to help.." procceding to shove Joker into the wall one last time Yoshiki let him go trying to clear his head for a moment. Knowing not to go near Tarlotte he looks over at Luke.

"How do you deal with this madness...?" Yoshiki didn't ask for all of this... Though he did seem to handing the situation in it's entirety pretty well for a normal seventeen year old.

@York @Midnight Maiden @Gummi Bunnies

Last edited:
Nathan looked over at her and wondered if she was okay. He didn't mean to tell her anything that would make her upset in shape or form. He bit on his lower lip and looked back at her. He waited for her answer.

" Is there a reason that you can't?" He asked her.

He took a bite of his cheeseburger and waited for her answer. There were a ton of things that he could have said, but he didn't know what else there was to say right now. He felt that their relationship were okay and he didn't want to ruin things.

He looked over at her and wondered what he could have said to make things better. He was silent, thinking of his next words. " If you don't mind me asking, when did you start working here? I mean, how long have you been here?"

@York

" Hmm.. that is a problem. I could perhaps give him a pump and some CPR. I hope she is okay."

@Takumi @Midnight Maiden

edcc2db6e775bc15cea879ae518a1d0a.jpg

"I think I understand now... These 'materials' they happen to be human bodies right...and with so many people around you could 'add' more materials to this 'project'...? Ah yes...it all fits together now....Sangwoo was it...? You've been hiding something from the rest of us as I was when we first met..."

Kizami paused a moment before pointing his knife at Sangwoo.

heart_behind_the_boards___kizami_x_reader_by_illusionistfisher-d8wgtu8.png

"Why don't you show me your true self!" Kizami spoke sounding even more insane as he started walking towards Sangwoo and away from Bum.

@MarMar @Gummi Bunnies @York

tumblr_os6hkggpVg1qg6iuko1_r1_500.png

"... it's about time that I can let loose. You have no idea how I've been waiting to get out of this stupid act."

Unlike Kizami, Sangwoo sounded a bit more composed despite the implications of his words. In all of his time as a serial killer, he never really had the chance to do the same towards someone who did similar things like him. Killing the killer... that sounded exciting and thrilling. Might as well, because he didn't like the idea of being killed himself. That would just ruin the fun of it all. Reaching over for the metal baseball bat he hid behind some boxes down here in the basement, Sangwoo didn't seem to smile or act all too erratic yet...

"Well, we're both aware that one of us has to go. I can't have my fun if you're going to take it all up, and the idea of killing someone like you... it sounds like a goddamn thrill right about now."

As Kizami drew closer, Sangwoo gripped at the handle of the metal bat with two hands, swinging the blunt weapon at him.

tumblr_osa1msZIu81u1oz93o1_250.jpg

"So stay still so I can have my fun with you before I kill you off!"

Followed by laughter of his own, Sangwoo sounded like he was going to well enough enjoy this. Something about this behavior freaked out Bum, who was backing away to allow the two killers their space... It was already terrifying to Bum that he knew how bad Sangwoo could get, but to have someone about as equally as messed up in the head like him? That spelled bad news all over.

As for the two charging Linus with knives Linus set about them by taking a small axe off of his belt and effortlessly throwing it at one of the knife wielders while swinging his sword at the other. The thrown axe and sword swing held incredible strength behind them hinting that Linus was most likely the stronger of the two..

Lloyd on the other hand with his sword rushed forward with a surprising amount of speed. Well he was really good at dodging but bullets were faster then arrows so he does get shot in his right shoulder but it did nothing to stop the seasoned warrior who set about stabbing the pistol user closest to him.

Meanwhile it appeared someone else was watching from behind the yakuza and became visibly scared when Lloyd got shot.

"S-Stop hurting him!"

d789feb8c1dd855d7af0d0b951e35177.jpg

If any of the Yakuza members turned around they'd see this little girl....and a fireball coming straight at them.

@Gummi Bunnies
"S-Shit... the hell is with these guys? ARGHHH!"

One of the yakuza members spoke up only to be downed by a fireball with a few others, and not to mention the others that were easily taken out by Linus and Lloyd. During all of this chaos, it looked like a single yakuza managed to run off somewhere, but other than that, it appeared that the opposing yakuza left were taken care of. With the trouble set aside, the janitor's closet opened a bit as Nishiki peeked out to see the end result.

"Well... that was easy..."

Nishiki made this offhand comment before deeming it as safe for him and the two ice skaters he unintentionally dragged into this mess.

"Guess I don't have to worry about fighting those thugs myself, thanks for that. But now I think more might be on the way, their boss really wants me dead along with another good buddy of mine."

Well, that sounded fun.

tumblr_oghn2wFwYk1saznbao9_100.png

"So er... can Yuuri and I go safely now? We have a dog to find after all."

@Crimson Spartan @MarMar

"K-KIYO!!!" Inigo wasted no time rushing over to check on Kiyo.

Meanwhile Brady could only watch with concern written all over his face.

@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb

Meanwhile, a futuristic looking sword fell from the debris left over from the ceiling caused by the car.

One can sense the power eminating from the blade.

@Gummi Bunnies @MarMar @Crimson Spartan

From the looks of it, the debris was actually collapsed on Kiyo, pinning her down. Before Inigo would get any closer, a towering burst of blue flames came from her, strong enough to break down the debris on her into ash and possibly causing damage to the ceiling and the floors above.

Able to stand up as the flames died down to where it merely surrounded her, Kiyo was clearly angry, and she was going to direct these flames somewhere... Oh no.

"Psst... is this normal?"

Majima leaned over to ask Brady, a bit surprised by Kiyo's showing of anger. During this, Makkachin let out a bark once out of all people here, the dog was more focused on the apparent sword. So much that Makkachin wiggled out of Brady's hold and towards the sword...

@Crimson Spartan @Bomb
tumblr_nco76pHYMR1tja1kzo7_400.png

"Geez i'm surrounded by crazies... This is what I get for trying to help.." procceding to shove Joker into the wall one last time Yoshiki let him go trying to clear his head for a moment. Knowing not to go near Tarlotte he looks over at Luke.

"How do you deal with this madness...?" Yoshiki didn't ask for all of this... Though he did seem to handing the situation in it's entirety pretty well for a normal seventeen year old.

@York @Midnight Maiden @Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_oou7kkzeHd1v3qowuo10_100.png

"I'm not so sure myself. It's been like this for me quite the time now..."

Luke sighed at that thought. Out of all of Wonderland residents here, Luke was the only sensible one here.

@Crimson Spartan @York @Midnight Maiden

"... it's about time that I can let loose. You have no idea how I've been waiting to get out of this stupid act."

Unlike Kizami, Sangwoo sounded a bit more composed despite the implications of his words. In all of his time as a serial killer, he never really had the chance to do the same towards someone who did similar things like him. Killing the killer... that sounded exciting and thrilling. Might as well, because he didn't like the idea of being killed himself. That would just ruin the fun of it all. Reaching over for the metal baseball bat he hid behind some boxes down here in the basement, Sangwoo didn't seem to smile or act all too erratic yet...

"Well, we're both aware that one of us has to go. I can't have my fun if you're going to take it all up, and the idea of killing someone like you... it sounds like a goddamn thrill right about now."

As Kizami drew closer, Sangwoo gripped at the handle of the metal bat with two hands, swinging the blunt weapon at him.

Followed by laughter of his own, Sangwoo sounded like he was going to well enough enjoy this. Something about this behavior freaked out Bum, who was backing away to allow the two killers their space... It was already terrifying to Bum that he knew how bad Sangwoo could get, but to have someone about as equally as messed up in the head like him? That spelled bad news all over.

One of the yakuza members spoke up only to be downed by a fireball with a few others, and not to mention the others that were easily taken out by Linus and Lloyd. During all of this chaos, it looked like a single yakuza managed to run off somewhere, but other than that, it appeared that the opposing yakuza left were taken care of. With the trouble set aside, the janitor's closet opened a bit as Nishiki peeked out to see the end result.

Nishiki made this offhand comment before deeming it as safe for him and the two ice skaters he unintentionally dragged into this mess.

"Guess I don't have to worry about fighting those thugs myself, thanks for that. But now I think more might be on the way, their boss really wants me dead along with another good buddy of mine."

Well, that sounded fun.

@Crimson Spartan @MarMar

From the looks of it, the debris was actually collapsed on Kiyo, pinning her down. Before Inigo would get any closer, a towering burst of blue flames came from her, strong enough to break down the debris on her into ash and possibly causing damage to the ceiling and the floors above.

Able to stand up as the flames died down to where it merely surrounded her, Kiyo was clearly angry, and she was going to direct these flames somewhere... Oh no.

Majima leaned over to ask Brady, a bit surprised by Kiyo's showing of anger. During this, Makkachin let out a bark once out of all people here, the dog was more focused on the apparent sword. So much that Makkachin wiggled out of Brady's hold and towards the sword...

@Crimson Spartan @Bomb

Luke sighed at that thought. Out of all of Wonderland residents here, Luke was the only sensible one here.

Bum would just happen to back into a young woman who had came down to investigate what was going on, due to her rather sensitive hearing.

196989.jpg

"What's going on here?" Amira asked.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @MarMar @York
-----------

4B_RqQtX.jpg

"Eh? Excuse me Mister, not trying to be rude or anything but did you say you're looking for a dog?" asked Budo Masuta, leader of the martial arts club at Akademi High, who somehow managed to go down this hall without running into any trouble. Or well, anyone really.

Bum would just happen to back into a young woman who had came down to investigate what was going on, due to her rather sensitive hearing.

196989.jpg

'How troublesome" Kizami dodged the bat with no problems. This was going to be trouble with Sangwoo having more reach then him with that bat.

superthumb.jpg

"I see now... You and I aren't so different after all. Two cold blooded killers squaring off...? I wouldn't have it any. other. WAY!"

Kizami wasted no time rushing Swangwoo with a surprising amount of speed. He moved from his left to his right as he approached hoping to confuse Sangwoo as to where he was going to attack from.

"I've already felt the cold embrace of death once before.. I will not feel it again!"

@Gummi Bunnies @MarMar @York @Takumi

Well, that sounded fun.

@Crimson Spartan @MarMar

4B_RqQtX.jpg

"Eh? Excuse me Mister, not trying to be rude or anything but did you say you're looking for a dog?" asked Budo Masuta, leader of the martial arts club at Akademi High, who somehow managed to go down this hall without running into any trouble. Or well, anyone really.

"Hmm...Suppose that'd spell trouble for Linus, little Nino, and myself hmm..?" Lloyd spoke up keeping his calm demeanor as he sheathed his sword.

"Well.. If it isn't Nino! I see you've been working on that magic eh...?" Linus seemed a lot more calmer with Nino around..

"I-I suppose so.. I don't really know what I did b-but I couldn't let Lloyd get hurt..." The little girkl spoke up revealed to be Nino.

Both Linus and Lloyd look over at Budo but don't respond while standing over by Nino

@Gummi Bunnies @MarMar @Takumi

Meanwhile, a futuristic looking sword fell from the debris left over from the ceiling caused by the car.

One can sense the power eminating from the blade.

Able to stand up as the flames died down to where it merely surrounded her, Kiyo was clearly angry, and she was going to direct these flames somewhere... Oh no

@Crimson Spartan @Bomb

"K-Kiyo... Please calm down now... There is no need for further violence... Lets just focus on finding this dog's owner okay...?" Inigo spoke up inadvertently moving into the line of fire should Kiyo decide to attack something.

"Y-Your guess is as good as mine..." Brady responded to Majima clearly very freaked out by this. Meanwhile he noticed Makkachin got out of his hold and that's when he notices the sword. "H-Hey... I think whatever that was just dropped a sword..." Brady responded walked over to it as he reached his hand out to possibly grab the hilt unless he were to be stopped.

@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Takumi

tumblr_ncrvsxb95L1tja1kzo1_250.png

"man you ggot it rough... I'd have already gone insane if I had to deal with these crazies everyday....and i'd have probably knocked their teeth down their throats.." Yoshiki responded to Luke.

From the looks of it, the debris was actually collapsed on Kiyo, pinning her down. Before Inigo would get any closer, a towering burst of blue flames came from her, strong enough to break down the debris on her into ash and possibly causing damage to the ceiling and the floors above.​

@Crimson Spartan @Bomb

"K-Kiyo... Please calm down now... There is no need for further violence... Lets just focus on finding this dog's owner okay...?" Inigo spoke up inadvertently moving into the line of fire should Kiyo decide to attack something.

"Y-Your guess is as good as mine..." Brady responded to Majima clearly very freaked out by this. Meanwhile he noticed Makkachin got out of his hold and that's when he notices the sword. "H-Hey... I think whatever that was just dropped a sword..." Brady responded walked over to it as he reached his hand out to possibly grab the hilt unless he were to be stopped.

Unfortuantly, for Brady, Makkachin touched the sword before Brady did so, in curiosity.

A bright light surrounded the dog, pushing out Brady with a glow so powerful, one can't even see into the light.

And when the light dissipated, another person appeared in front of the dog.

60B2AC76F8C692F6BBCDFE010ED2DE36E856A2C6

"Heya! My name's Vint! Nice to meetcha!" Vint would say to Brady, not knowing that Brady wasn't the new Fencer. "I'm a Fairy that resides in this Fury! So you're my master, huh?"

images

Soon an anthropomorphic orange squirrel appeared alongside everyone with a beer bottle in hand. Taking a swig of said bottle, Conker would turn to Tarlotte and lean up against a wall, completely ignoring Yoshiki and Luke.

"Hey there baby, I'm Conker." The squirrel, apparently named Conker, said with a very noticeable slur in his voice.

@Midnight Maiden @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies

• Love
Reactions: Crimson Spartan

196989.jpg

'How troublesome" Kizami dodged the bat with no problems. This was going to be trouble with Sangwoo having more reach then him with that bat.

superthumb.jpg

"I see now... You and I aren't so different after all. Two cold blooded killers squaring off...? I wouldn't have it any. other. WAY!"

Kizami wasted no time rushing Swangwoo with a surprising amount of speed. He moved from his left to his right as he approached hoping to confuse Sangwoo as to where he was going to attack from.

"I've already felt the cold embrace of death once before.. I will not feel it again!"

@Gummi Bunnies @MarMar @York @Takumi

"A-Ah! U... U-um..."

Bum jumped a bit in surprise that yet another person found their way here. With all of these people here, it was unnerving to Bum. He couldn't remember when it had been the last time a large crowd like this was near him. Instead of answering Amira's question, Bum silently stood there, trying not to draw any more attention. He didn't want to ruin anything, especially with Sangwoo around...

"Already huh? I suppose I can get creative with my kill this time around. Goddammit, you're making this feel too exciting than I'd expected it to be!"

That smile never leaving his face, Sangwoo took notice with how Kizami was rushing in. Just as the other was eager to finish this, so was Sangwoo solely for the reason of getting "creative" with killing this one individual. In terms of combat however, it's been quite the time since he was enlisted into the military, and while that service was short-lived, he felt a tad rusty with what he carried over from that experience. He wasn't exactly an agile person, but he made up for that in strength.

For now he held up the metal bat in a blocking stance, keeping a close eye at Kizami's movements.

@Crimson Spartan @MarMar @York @Takumi
4B_RqQtX.jpg

"Hmm...Suppose that'd spell trouble for Linus, little Nino, and myself hmm..?" Lloyd spoke up keeping his calm demeanor as he sheathed his sword.

"Well.. If it isn't Nino! I see you've been working on that magic eh...?" Linus seemed a lot more calmer with Nino around..

"I-I suppose so.. I don't really know what I did b-but I couldn't let Lloyd get hurt..." The little girkl spoke up revealed to be Nino.

Both Linus and Lloyd look over at Budo but don't respond while standing over by Nino

@Gummi Bunnies @MarMar @Takumi
tumblr_og1dp08iGE1saznbao5_250.png

"Yes, my dog Makkachin wandered off again. Even if you aren't sure, I was wondering if you've seen the fluffy fellow."

Viktor turned his attention over to Budo, taking out his phone to show a picture of Makkachin.

"Well, I'll get on going to meet up with a pal of mine. Better to go now than to get more trouble towards you guys."

Nishiki figured it was for the best to leave while he could before they would get involved again. He almost got civilians wrapped up into trouble with the yakuza, and even if some can handle their own, he didn't want that to become a nuisance.

@Crimson Spartan @MarMar @Takumi

Unfortuantly, for Brady, Makkachin touched the sword before Brady did so, in curiosity.

A bright light surrounded the dog, pushing out Brady with a glow so powerful, one can't even see into the light.

And when the light dissipated, another person appeared in front of the dog.

60B2AC76F8C692F6BBCDFE010ED2DE36E856A2C6

"Heya! My name's Vint! Nice to meetcha!" Vint would say to Brady, not knowing that Brady wasn't the new Fencer. "I'm a Fairy that resides in this Fury! So you're my master, huh?"

Just as she was going to burn down something around here, Kiyo froze once Inigo got in the way. While she was still angry about what happened, she wasn't going to subject Inigo to more pain again. Taking a deep breath to calm herself, Kiyo had the flames around her die down.

"Alright, Inigo. I just... lost my temper there. Hopefully I didn't scare the dog."

Speaking of the dog, Kiyo would notice what Makkachin was up to, and had to ask.

tumblr_oii76zMXhO1v3qowuo9_100.png

"Um... who gave the dog a sword?"

This was concerning. Kiyo had nothing else to say as she watched Makkachin intently gnawing at the handle of the Fury. Whatever that sword was, it was emitting some weird type of mana, and Kiyo couldn't help but notice it due to her status as a Servant.

"Heh, I may be loopy in the head, but a fluffy canine like you shouldn't be messing around with swords. Just gonna take it before anybody gets hurt."

Before Majima could get close to take the sword away, Makkachin barked once before holding the sword with its mouth and running off with the Fury. Welp.

@Bomb @Crimson Spartan
tumblr_ncrvsxb95L1tja1kzo1_250.png

"man you ggot it rough... I'd have already gone insane if I had to deal with these crazies everyday....and i'd have probably knocked their teeth down their throats.." Yoshiki responded to Luke.

images

Soon an anthropomorphic orange squirrel appeared alongside everyone with a beer bottle in hand. Taking a swig of said bottle, Conker would turn to Tarlotte and lean up against a wall, completely ignoring Yoshiki and Luke.

"Hey there baby, I'm Conker." The squirrel, apparently named Conker, said with a very noticeable slur in his voice.

@Midnight Maiden @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies

tumblr_ooqo9pv93e1v3qowuo10_100.png

"Excuse me strange woodland critter, but I was present for the fair maiden first."

tumblr_ornygtKh3c1uvggrto1_500.jpg

"Sorry pals to rain on your parades, but I got the kiss first. Claimed and done."

This sounded like it was escalate badly once again, and just like that, rose vines burst into existence and aimed to wrap all around Kyle, Joker, and Conker just like that.

tumblr_oou7kkzeHd1v3qowuo2_100.png

"This is going to be the last time I'm repeating this. This young girl is not available for your sensual pickings. If that doesn't go through your heads, I have just enough mana to control these vines and throw you all out that window right over there. Is that clear?"

Luke was this close to doing just that, already on his last straw.

@Crimson Spartan @Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @York

"A-Ah! U... U-um..."

Bum jumped a bit in surprise that yet another person found their way here. With all of these people here, it was unnerving to Bum. He couldn't remember when it had been the last time a large crowd like this was near him. Instead of answering Amira's question, Bum silently stood there, trying not to draw any more attention. He didn't want to ruin anything, especially with Sangwoo around...

"Already huh? I suppose I can get creative with my kill this time around. Goddammit, you're making this feel too exciting than I'd expected it to be!"

That smile never leaving his face, Sangwoo took notice with how Kizami was rushing in. Just as the other was eager to finish this, so was Sangwoo solely for the reason of getting "creative" with killing this one individual. In terms of combat however, it's been quite the time since he was enlisted into the military, and while that service was short-lived, he felt a tad rusty with what he carried over from that experience. He wasn't exactly an agile person, but he made up for that in strength.

For now he held up the metal bat in a blocking stance, keeping a close eye at Kizami's movements.

"Yes, my dog Makkachin wandered off again. Even if you aren't sure, I was wondering if you've seen the fluffy fellow."

Viktor turned his attention over to Budo, taking out his phone to show a picture of Makkachin.

"Well, I'll get on going to meet up with a pal of mine. Better to go now than to get more trouble towards you guys."

Nishiki figured it was for the best to leave while he could before they would get involved again. He almost got civilians wrapped up into trouble with the yakuza, and even if some can handle their own, he didn't want that to become a nuisance.

Just as she was going to burn down something around here, Kiyo froze once Inigo got in the way. While she was still angry about what happened, she wasn't going to subject Inigo to more pain again. Taking a deep breath to calm herself, Kiyo had the flames around her die down.

"Alright, Inigo. I just... lost my temper there. Hopefully I didn't scare the dog."

Speaking of the dog, Kiyo would notice what Makkachin was up to, and had to ask.

This was concerning. Kiyo had nothing else to say as she watched Makkachin intently gnawing at the handle of the Fury. Whatever that sword was, it was emitting some weird type of mana, and Kiyo couldn't help but notice it due to her status as a Servant.

"Heh, I may be loopy in the head, but a fluffy canine like you shouldn't be messing around with swords. Just gonna take it before anybody gets hurt."

Before Majima could get close to take the sword away, Makkachin barked once before holding the sword with its mouth and running off with the Fury. Welp.

@Bomb @Crimson Spartan

"Excuse me strange woodland critter, but I was present for the fair maiden first."

"Sorry pals to rain on your parades, but I got the kiss first. Claimed and done."

This sounded like it was escalate badly once again, and just like that, rose vines burst into existence and aimed to wrap all around Kyle, Joker, and Conker just like that.

"This is going to be the last time I'm repeating this. This young girl is not available for your sensual pickings. If that doesn't go through your heads, I have just enough mana to control these vines and throw you all out that window right over there. Is that clear?"

Conker turned to the three stooges who tried to stand between him and getting laid before simply deadpanning.

rtLnPOd.jpg

"Oh it looks like we have some eligible bachelors here, don't we? Well I suppose that there's only one way to settle this." The squirrel said, sounding like he had somewhat of a lisp.

After taking a mighty swig from his trusty bottle, Conker would then toss said battle behind him and begin doing the only rational thing anyone would do in this situation...

images

He began pissing all over Luke, Kyle, and Joker.

@Gummi Bunnies @Midnight Maiden @Crimson Spartan

"A-Ah! U... U-um..."

@Bomb @Crimson Spartan

31892.jpg

"Ah! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you!" Amir replied, wide eyed, though noticing the confrontation between Sangwoo and Kizami she started to quietly freak out for a moment on what to do.

'Oh no, what should I do? This looks like something out of my control, but...something about this all seems off. ' she thought, grabbing her bow from where it was on her back she held it and watched how things would turn out. If they got too hectic, she would more than likely try to jump in and stop the fight.

@Gummi Bunnies @York @MarMar @Crimson Spartan

-------------

"Hmm. I haven't seen your dog, but I'll gladly help you look!" Budo exclaimed, eager to help in anyway he could.

@Bomb @Crimson Spartan
"Hey! Come back with the Fury!!!" Vint yelled at Makkachin, urging Brady by shoving him. "Cmon, we gotta get that Fury back!"

@Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies

image.png

Koishi was just skipping around in the lobby. That was all.

@anybodyjustshitposting​

Status
Not open for further replies.