• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"You truly are a complete rapscallion," Winter muttered with feigned offence as he began to kiss his way up her arm. The gesture briefly made her shudder, unused to such contact, but she managed to adjust fairly quickly.

@thatguyinthestore
"Oh I know. But you wouldn't rather have it any other way, would ya?" The drunken huntsman asked as he continued to make his way up to Winter's lips with his own.

@Midnight Maiden

"Oh I know. But you wouldn't rather have it any other way, would ya?" The drunken huntsman asked as he continued to make his way up to Winter's lips with his own.

@Midnight Maiden
"I would not jump to such conclusions," Winter murmured, growing more flustered by the minute. Still, as soon as his lips had made their way up her arm and neck to her face... She struggled to resist kissing him right then and there, stubbornly staring him down instead. "I would say it's quite the annoyance, in fact."

@thatguyinthestore

"I would not jump to such conclusions," Winter murmured, growing more flustered by the minute. Still, as soon as his lips had made their way up her arm and neck to her face... She struggled to resist kissing him right then and there, stubbornly staring him down instead. "I would say it's quite the annoyance, in fact."

@thatguyinthestore
"That's why I see you denyin' it." Qrow remarked sarcastically. Once he made his way up to her cheek, Qrow stopped once he made his way all the way across her cheek.

"Your move, Schnee." He said, his lips being mere inches away from Winter's.

@Midnight Maiden

"That's why I see you denyin' it." Qrow remarked sarcastically. Once he made his way up to her cheek, Qrow stopped once he made his way all the way across her cheek.

"Your move, Schnee." He said, his lips being mere inches away from Winter's.

@Midnight Maiden
Ugh. His stupid snide remarks truly were annoying, his first making Winter roll her eyes with a scoff. She might as well have denied it, considering her statement she found it quite annoying... But of course, if that were truly the case, it was more likely she would have requested he stop or physically stopped him, herself. Which, she hadn't. Though, as Qrow's lips hovered over hers, the female shuddered from the closeness, having to avert her eyes briefly in attempt to compose and distract herself.

She wouldn't kiss him. She wouldn't let him win so easily. She wouldn't--

...Oh, to hell with it.

With obvious frustration, Winter suddenly closed the distance, kissing the male abruptly with her restraint all but gone. Why. Why did he have to be so... So....-- Ughhhhhh.

@thatguyinthestore
"I'm Shana. Nice to meet you." she replied.

Attention taken by Chibi once more, even though she found him cute she couldn't help but find something odd. He didn't seem to be a Denizen so it had to be something else.

"You're not a normal dog are you, Chibi." she spoke as she read the name tag, hands going to her hips before shaking her head.

"Eh, I guess you're cute and all, and you like melon bread so that makes you alright with me." she replied before huffing slightly as she reached into the bag she brought for more melon bread, in fact it was full of just melon bread. To say that she loved it was an understatement.

@Midnight Maiden @LuckycoolHawk9
Chibi meanwhile wagged his tail and happily ate the other half of his bread and was smiling happily. There was nothing better in the whole wide world.

He pointed to a tag on his collar, not realizing that the woman was talking to the girl. The collar read chibi.

@Midnight Maiden @Takumi
rsz_hqdefault_by_teh_zombish-dat7sqw.jpg

"I-it's nice to meet you as well, Shana," Himiko stated sincerely, managing to bring back a faint smile. Though, something did seem to be bothering her, and she hesitated for a few moments before speaking again, staring at the floor as she did so. "But, um... Have you happened to see... U-um... A woman with dark, purplish-blue hair.. And purple eyes...?" she asked, hesitantly, twiddling her hands. Though, she did pause to look down at the canine again, seeming confused by Shana's statement. "...Not a normal dog? What do you mean..?"

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi

----

kofuku13_by_teh_zombish-dazkq6u.png

Meanwhile, back with Add and Kyle, Kofuku paused in her distraught cries, tilting her head as she spotted a figure she clearly thought she knew walking by(who had apparently ditched her fellow catgirl not-friend, rest in peace). Blinking owlishly, Kofuku piped up. "Eh...? Alice-chan, is that you?" she called, tilting her head. This made the other female blink with surprise before narrowing her eyes.

rsz_kyoshiro0512__2__by_teh_zombish-dat7kyx.jpg

"Mwhat're mew on about, weird girl?"

Oh no.

@Gummi Bunnies

Ugh. His stupid snide remarks truly were annoying, his first making Winter roll her eyes with a scoff. She might as well have denied it, considering her statement she found it quite annoying... But of course, if that were truly the case, it was more likely she would have requested he stop or physically stopped him, herself. Which, she hadn't. Though, as Qrow's lips hovered over hers, the female shuddered from the closeness, having to avert her eyes briefly in attempt to compose and distract herself.

...Oh, to hell with it.

With obvious frustration, Winter suddenly closed the distance, kissing the male abruptly with her restraint all but gone. Why. Why did he have to be so... So....-- Ughhhhhh.

@thatguyinthestore

"I-it's nice to meet you as well, Shana," Himiko stated sincerely, managing to bring back a faint smile. Though, something did seem to be bothering her, and she hesitated for a few moments before speaking again, staring at the floor as she did so. "But, um... Have you happened to see... U-um... A woman with dark, purplish-blue hair.. And purple eyes...?" she asked, hesitantly, twiddling her hands. Though, she did pause to look down at the canine again, seeming confused by Shana's statement. "...Not a normal dog? What do you mean..?"

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi

----

Meanwhile, back with Add and Kyle, Kofuku paused in her distraught cries, tilting her head as she spotted a figure she clearly thought she knew walking by(who had apparently ditched her fellow catgirl not-friend, rest in peace). Blinking owlishly, Kofuku piped up. "Eh...? Alice-chan, is that you?" she called, tilting her head. This made the other female blink with surprise before narrowing her eyes.

Oh no.

@Gummi Bunnies
"Mmmph.. knew it." Qrow muttered amidst the kiss. He then moved his arms up from her back and cupped his hands behind her head, raising them both up to where they were just sitting up on the bed and kissing all couple like.

@Midnight Maiden .

"Mmmph.. knew it." Qrow muttered amidst the kiss. He then moved his arms up from her back and cupped his hands behind her head, raising them both up to where they were just sitting up on the bed and kissing all couple like.

@Midnight Maiden .
"Knew you were a complete pain?" Winter muttered back sarcastically, annoyance slowly ebbing away. Though, despite her comment, she happily kissed him, grateful when they shifted to a more comfortable position that was more upright. In any case, though, she broke the kiss after a few long moments, kissing him lightly on the forehead instead. "Unfortunately, it would seem you're my complete pain, now."

@thatguyinthestore

"Knew you were a complete pain?" Winter muttered back sarcastically, annoyance slowly ebbing away. Though, despite her comment, she happily kissed him, grateful when they shifted to a more comfortable position that was more upright. In any case, though, she broke the kiss after a few long moments, kissing him lightly on the forehead instead. "Unfortunately, it would seem you're my complete pain, now."

@thatguyinthestore
"Yup. Looks like you're stuck with me." Qrow joked before pulling Winter into a big 'ole hug!

@Midnight Maiden

...Oh, to hell with it.

@thatguyinthestore

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi

----

Oh no.

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_ooqo9pv93e1v3qowuo8_100.png

"Oh... what a surprise... I didn't expect my Alice to be... similar to me~"

Kyle would coo in a sweet sing-song voice as he leaned over towards Tarlotte, trying to wrap her up in an embracing hug. What did Esper think about this?

tumblr_o08zjhf0My1v3qowuo3_100.png

"So... adorable... they're both kitties... kekekekee..."

He was enjoying himself from watching this display.

@Midnight Maiden

tumblr_ooqo9pv93e1v3qowuo8_100.png

"Oh... what a surprise... I didn't expect my Alice to be... similar to me~"

Kyle would coo in a sweet sing-song voice as he leaned over towards Tarlotte, trying to wrap her up in an embracing hug. What did Esper think about this?

tumblr_o08zjhf0My1v3qowuo3_100.png

"So... adorable... they're both kitties... kekekekee..."

He was enjoying himself from watching this display.

@Midnight Maiden
rsz_disgust_by_teh_zombish-davztk4.jpg

"M-mwhat the hell?!" Tarlotte exclaimed, attempting to wiggle away from Kyle, followed by crouching with her ears and tail sticking straight up. "I'm not Alice, mew idiot!""

kofuku28_by_teh_zombish-dazkq57.png

"Awww.... How cuteeeee~!"

@Gummi Bunnies

"I suppose I can live with that," Winter joked in turn, smiling faintly as he drew her in closer in an embrace. Exhaling deeply, she returned it, gently nuzzling against him. This was... Nice. Different, certainly, but nice.

@thatguyinthestore
"Not like ya have a choice." Qrow mused, resting his head on her's when she nuzzled up against him.

@Midnight Maiden

...Oh, to hell with it.

@thatguyinthestore

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi

----

Oh no.

@Gummi Bunnies

"Hm? Oh, no I haven't. Sorry." Shana replied, after trying to think of any woman she may have seen coming in. As Himiko brought up Chibi Shana glanced back down at the pup.

"Something I sensed was off about him, but I couldn't pinpoint it. I could just be mistaken." she replied.

"Not like ya have a choice." Qrow mused, resting his head on her's when she nuzzled up against him.

@Midnight Maiden
"Of course I do," Winter replied in a hum. "I merely chose MILT MANVILLE-- you," she added, contently.

@thatguyinthestore
"Hm? Oh, no I haven't. Sorry." Shana replied, after trying to think of any woman she may have seen coming in. As Himiko brought up Chibi Shana glanced back down at the pup.

"Something I sensed was off about him, but I couldn't pinpoint it. I could just be mistaken." she replied.

rsz_himiko_from_shatteredpct20angels_14620_1492441_by_teh_zombish-db6g9qq.jpg

"Oh, th-that's alright! No need to be sorry!" Himiko quickly assured, not wanting Shana to think that she was upset with her or anything of the like. It wasn't as though she, herself, had been able to find Kaon, either... So it would make sense this girl hadn't seen her, either.

In any case, she seemed mildly surprised by Shana's statement about Chibi, finding her own gaze moving to the canine. "..O-oh, really? ...You don't think he's hurt or anything, do you?" she asked with mild concern, kneeling to once again lightly pet the lupine creature's head. Though, this time, she seemed to hold more concern as she did.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi

"Of course I do," Winter replied in a hum. "I merely chose MILT MANVILLE-- you," she added, contently.

@thatguyinthestore

rsz_himiko_from_shatteredpct20angels_14620_1492441_by_teh_zombish-db6g9qq.jpg

"Oh, th-that's alright! No need to be sorry!" Himiko quickly assured, not wanting Shana to think that she was upset with her or anything of the like. It wasn't as though she, herself, had been able to find Kaon, either... So it would make sense this girl hadn't seen her, either.

In any case, she seemed mildly surprised by Shana's statement about Chibi, finding her own gaze moving to the canine. "..O-oh, really? ...You don't think he's hurt or anything, do you?" she asked with mild concern, kneeling to once again lightly pet the lupine creature's head. Though, this time, she seemed to hold more concern as she did.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi
"Looks like I'll just hold on forever!" Qrow jokes, jokingly tightening his grip around the former heiress and falling back down o to the bed. Once the two hit the bed, the drunken huntsman couldn't help but let out a laugh.
@Midnight Maiden

"Looks like I'll just hold on forever!" Qrow jokes, jokingly tightening his grip around the former heiress and falling back down o to the bed. Once the two hit the bed, the drunken huntsman couldn't help but let out a laugh.
@Midnight Maiden
rsz_tumblr_inline_nxwwrnva8v1t5csbd_1280_by_teh_zombish-db6fvcl.jpg

At first, Winter was quiet through his words, only peering up at him... Before, as they fell back to the bed, smiling fondly. "You truly are... unique, Qrow," she chuckled, softly, only able to smile up at him wordlessly. He was a complete dork, goodness. But she supposed it was an endearing trait.

@thatguyinthestore

Kiyo was about to say more, but noticed that Inigo was finally waking up. Well, first off...

"Inigo... um, h-how are you feeling?"

Yes, the Berserker-class servant was nervous right now.

-----

"Hm... do whatever suits you best on roughin him up. I'll love what kind of reaction Kiryu-chan is going to have if you go for the kill. Oh, and before I forget."

Majima didn't seem to care on what Black had to do with this job, seeming a bit "obsessed" with getting certain reactions out of Kiryu. Taking a moment to pause, he would pull out a large stack of cash.

"Here's the pay for the request I have fer ya, three billion yen. That's like... about 26 million in them US dollars or something. Don't ask how I got it, it's a secret for only the Mad Dog of Shimano to know! So what's your answer? Gonna do it or nah?"

That's a lot of money for a hit job on one person...

@Crimson Spartan

"A lot better now... I suppose that's thanks to Brady here..."

"Ah shut yer yap Inigo. A day can't go by where you don't get yerself hurt..."

"Well you'd be out of a job if I didn't get hurt..."

Clearly inigo and Brady were friends...

Erron glanced at the money being offered.... Well that was a large sum and he didn't care where it came from.

"You got yerself a deal.." Erron spoke seeming to accept the offer. He had no problem performing hits in the past so why should this one be any different...?

@Gummi Bunnies

rsz_disgust_by_teh_zombish-davztk4.jpg

"M-mwhat the hell?!" Tarlotte exclaimed, attempting to wiggle away from Kyle, followed by crouching with her ears and tail sticking straight up. "I'm not Alice, mew idiot!""

kofuku28_by_teh_zombish-dazkq57.png

"Awww.... How cuteeeee~!"

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_ooqo9pv93e1v3qowuo2_100.png

"That's a funny joke, Alice, but you'll always be my Alice~"

Kyle didn't seem to mind that she was trying to wiggle her way out of this. Just to ensure that he had his "Alice" around, he snapped his fingers, and bright yellow ribbons of magic began to tie themselves around Tarlotte. All the while Esper was watching with his full attention.

@Midnight Maiden
"A lot better now... I suppose that's thanks to Brady here..."

"Ah shut yer yap Inigo. A day can't go by where you don't get yerself hurt..."

"Well you'd be out of a job if I didn't get hurt..."

Clearly inigo and Brady were friends...

Erron glanced at the money being offered.... Well that was a large sum and he didn't care where it came from.

"You got yerself a deal.." Erron spoke seeming to accept the offer. He had no problem performing hits in the past so why should this one be any different...?

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_oii5r6sGKQ1v3qowuo2_100.png

"That's wonderful to hear, so in that case... we do have time to finally relax after all of that, right Inigo-kun?"

Kiyo got rather close to Inigo as she asked this out of all things. Well, they didn't have much to worry about at this point, so maybe she had the right idea here...

-----

"Splendid! I can't wait to get the word on how things go from here. Just don't forget to tell good ol' Kiryu-chan that his fighting buddy Majima sent you along, my treat after all~"

Majima didn't bother to hide his excitement with the deal being made, and then going off to god knows where. There wasn't much clues to really pinpoint Kiryu... but the sounds of a distant fight could be heard coming from the bar. Heck, from here, Erron would see a few guys being launched from the bar door via thrown table. What a pleasant sight...

@Crimson Spartan

rsz_tumblr_inline_nxwwrnva8v1t5csbd_1280_by_teh_zombish-db6fvcl.jpg

At first, Winter was quiet through his words, only peering up at him... Before, as they fell back to the bed, smiling fondly. "You truly are... unique, Qrow," she chuckled, softly, only able to smile up at him wordlessly. He was a complete dork, goodness. But she supposed it was an endearing trait.

@thatguyinthestore
"Ya really think so?" He asked jokingly, leaning down to give her a quickly kiss on the forehead.

@Midnight Maiden

tumblr_ooqo9pv93e1v3qowuo2_100.png

"That's a funny joke, Alice, but you'll always be my Alice~"

Kyle didn't seem to mind that she was trying to wiggle her way out of this. Just to ensure that he had his "Alice" around, he snapped his fingers, and bright yellow ribbons of magic began to tie themselves around Tarlotte. All the while Esper was watching with his full attention.

@Midnight Maiden
rsz_hangry_by_teh_zombish-davzul8.jpg

"...I don't know what your deal is, meow, but mew're crazy. I'm not your stupid Alice," she declared, looking rather frustrated with the male. "And if mew don't back off, I'll--" Unfortunately, she didn't get to finish the thought, Kyle's ribbons beginning to tie around her to hold her in place, much to her obvious dismay.

rsz_surprised_by_teh_zombish-davztn6.jpg

"H-hey! What're mew doing?!" Tarlotte demanded, fervently squirming against the bonds quickly began to wrap around her, encasing her in their grip. "Back off or I'm gonna make mew pay, meow!!"

@Gummi Bunnies
"Ya really think so?" He asked jokingly, leaning down to give her a quickly kiss on the forehead.

@Midnight Maiden
"I'm quite certain," Winter replied with a smile, not seeming to mind the forehead kiss in the slightest. "I would hope you think the same," she mused in addition, a glint in her eyes as she looked up at him with fondness she had never before imagined she could feel toward the man with her now.

@thatguyinthestore

rsz_hangry_by_teh_zombish-davzul8.jpg

"...I don't know what your deal is, meow, but mew're crazy. I'm not your stupid Alice," she declared, looking rather frustrated with the male. "And if mew don't back off, I'll--" Unfortunately, she didn't get to finish the thought, Kyle's ribbons beginning to tie around her to hold her in place, much to her obvious dismay.

rsz_surprised_by_teh_zombish-davztn6.jpg

"H-hey! What're mew doing?!" Tarlotte demanded, fervently squirming against the bonds quickly began to wrap around her, encasing her in their grip. "Back off or I'm gonna make mew pay, meow!!"

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_ooqo9pv93e1v3qowuo9_100.png

"You can't fool me... my Alice would say the same things, that she wasn't Alice. Well, nothing can stop me from saying that you are truly my Alice. Now as my duty as the Cheshire Cat, I'll guide you to Wonderland~"

Looks like Kyle wasn't going to stop on taking Tarlotte with him... Oh noes.

@Midnight Maiden

Status
Not open for further replies.