Status
Not open for further replies.
Chibi wagged his tail, happy that he had gotten her to giggle, even if it was just for a small moment. He was also happy that she had liked that he was licking her hand and he wagged his tail even faster when he wanted more food. He hoped that she would give him more and she had. He liked this human.

@Midnight Maiden @Takumi

Rainer Devon was not having a good day as he entered the hotel... hopefully, nobody of importance to the hotel *cough* Moseby *cough* would bother the famous actor.

@literally anyone

Turning to Himiko, Shana finished her pastry before squating down to pet the puppy god.

"I don't think I caught your name." she spoke to the more timid girl. The young immortal could tell something was strange about Chibi, but couldn't place what.

@Midnight Maiden @LuckycoolHawk9

"Fair point," the damsel mused, only smiling through the kiss on the cheek before planting one on his own in return.

@thatguyinthestore
"Yknow, I think I finally think I figured out why we work so well together." Qrow stated, not looking at Winter at the moment but instead just out in front of them, still unable to keep from smiling.

@Midnight Maiden

Turning to Himiko, Shana finished her pastry before squating down to pet the puppy god.

"I don't think I caught your name." she spoke to the more timid girl. The young immortal could tell something was strange about Chibi, but couldn't place what.

@Midnight Maiden @LuckycoolHawk9
Having more than happily broken her last bit of melon bread in half and offered one half of it to Chibi with a smile, Himiko paused when asked about her name, eyes widening briefly before she suddenly bowed down, looking sheepish once again. "O-oh, I'm sorry....! I-I completely forgot my manners... I-I'm Himiko."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi

---
"Yknow, I think I finally think I figured out why we work so well together." Qrow stated, not looking at Winter at the moment but instead just out in front of them, still unable to keep from smiling.

@Midnight Maiden
"Oh?" Winter mused, raising a brow and peering down at Qrow, idly stroking his hair with a small smile. "And why might that be?"

@thatguyinthestore

Having more than happily broken her last bit of melon bread in half and offered one half of it to Chibi with a smile, Himiko paused when asked about her name, eyes widening briefly before she suddenly bowed down, looking sheepish once again. "O-oh, I'm sorry....! I-I completely forgot my manners... I-I'm Himiko."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi

---

"Oh?" Winter mused, raising a brow and peering down at Qrow, idly stroking his hair with a small smile. "And why might that be?"

@thatguyinthestore
Qrow smiled a bit when Winter began to stroke his hair, nuzzling up a bit against her neck.

" 'Cause..." He started, using his free hand to grasp Winter's. "Your crazy matches my crazy."

@Midnight Maiden

"Somehow I cannot say that surprises me," she replied with just as much sarcasm, resting her chin on the top of his head and simply closing her eyes.

@thatguyinthestore
Qrow grinned when he saw that Winter had closed her eyes, shaking his head a bit.

"Gettin' tired, Sleeping Beauty?" Qrow said, his voice sounding less sarcastic and more genuine.

@Midnight Maiden

Qrow grinned when he saw that Winter had closed her eyes, shaking his head a bit.

"Gettin' tired, Sleeping Beauty?" Qrow said, his voice sounding less sarcastic and more genuine.

@Midnight Maiden
"Mm... Slightly, I suppose," Winter hummed, thoughtfully, not bothering to open her eyes to make the response. No, she was perfectly content as it were, no eye-opening necessary. "And yourself?"

@thatguyinthestore

"Mm... Slightly, I suppose," Winter hummed, thoughtfully, not bothering to open her eyes to make the response. No, she was perfectly content as it were, no eye-opening necessary. "And yourself?"

@thatguyinthestore
"Me?" Qrow responded with a smirk and a hum. "Heh, I could stay up all night." The huntsman responded in a somewhat smug tone.

@Midnight Maiden

"Me?" Qrow responded with a smirk and a hum. "Heh, I could stay up all night." The huntsman responded in a somewhat smug tone.

@Midnight Maiden
"You speak as though I am incapable of such a feat," Winter mused, briefly opening one eye to peer down at him with a raised eyebrow. She wasn't going to sit back and let him act high and mighty for such a thing when she could just as easily pull it off, the cocky drunkard.

@thatguyinthestore

"You speak as though I am incapable of such a feat," Winter mused, briefly opening one eye to peer down at him with a raised eyebrow. She wasn't going to sit back and let him act high and mighty for such a thing when she could just as easily pull it off, the cocky drunkard.

@thatguyinthestore
"No offense, but you seem like the type'a person who sticks to a strict schedule twenty-four seven." Qrow remarked with that same damn smug grin.

@Midnight Maiden

"No offense, but you seem like the type'a person who sticks to a strict schedule twenty-four seven." Qrow remarked with that same damn smug grin.

@Midnight Maiden
"Well, I'm afraid you are mistaken," Winter replied, opening both eyes, now. "I take to whatever schedule allows me to complete my work. Regardless of how late it requires I remain awake." That was true. She couldn't count how many nights she hadn't slept, staking awake til perhaps six am before realizing what time it was... And still continuing to work away. "I am perfectly capable of.. 'all-nighters', as I believe they are called."

@thatguyinthestore

"Well, I'm afraid you are mistaken," Winter replied, opening both eyes, now. "I take to whatever schedule allows me to complete my work. Regardless of how late it requires I remain awake." That was true. She couldn't count how many nights she hadn't slept, staking awake til perhaps six am before realizing what time it was... And still continuing to work away. "I am perfectly capable of.. 'all-nighters', as I believe they are called."

@thatguyinthestore
"Well then..." Qrow started, pulling her closer and delivering a quick peck to her cheek.

"Let's put your statement to the test."

@Midnight Maiden

"Well then..." Qrow started, pulling her closer and delivering a quick peck to her cheek.

"Let's put your statement to the test."

@Midnight Maiden
"Very well."

Humming a gentle tune quietly, Winter relished the closeness of the male, resuming gently running her fingers through his hair. It was a gesture she actually found soothing and, much to her surprise, his hair was softer than she had expected.

@thatguyinthestore

Status
Not open for further replies.