• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I never claimed to be known for kindness," she replied with mild amusement, retaliating against his shove with a light elbow to his ribs, otherwise not objecting to his actions. She didn't even care about the fact his head was resting atop her own, potentially messing her hair. It didn't matter to her.

@thatguyinthestore
"That makes the two of us." Qrow said jokingly. He spent the next few minutes just admiring Winter. She was so beautiful, especially under the pale moonlight like this. The way that her aqua blue eyes sparkled when she looked up at him. The way that the moonlight just radiated off of her snow white hair, making it somehow seem brighter. Not to mention that adorable smile that she couldn't seem to get rid of. It made him feel.... it made him feel like he'd never felt before. He'd never been so happy, and if he had then it definitely hadn't been in a very long time. After the few moments of him just silently humming as he held Winter in his arms, Qrow finally spoke up again.

"Has anyone ever told you how adorable you are?"

@Midnight Maiden

"That makes the two of us." Qrow said jokingly. He spent the next few minutes just admiring Winter. She was so beautiful, especially under the pale moonlight like this. The way that her aqua blue eyes sparkled when she looked up at him. The way that the moonlight just radiated off of her snow white hair, making it somehow seem brighter. Not to mention that adorable smile that she couldn't seem to get rid of. It made him feel.... it made him feel like he'd never felt before. He'd never been so happy, and if he had then it definitely hadn't been in a very long time. After the few moments of him just silently humming as he held Winter in his arms, Qrow finally spoke up again.

"Has anyone ever told you how adorable you are?"

@Midnight Maiden
"You don't have to tell me," she joked in turn, a light jab at how Qrow always seemed to behave around her. Not that she behaved much better... Not in his presence, anyways. He always seemed to push all of her buttons, driving her to behave ways she wouldn't even imagine doing before. Of course, it always led to repercussions for her at the very least, but that wasn't too big an issue for her.

She wasn't expecting his next phrase, though, causing her to blink with astonishment and glance up at him with disbelief. After noting his seriousness, she scoffed, rolling her eyes. "I suppose you would be the first. I've received many a compliment on my appearance from... Less than respectable parties, but 'adorable' is a new one."

@thatguyinthestore

"You don't have to tell me," she joked in turn, a light jab at how Qrow always seemed to behave around her. Not that she behaved much better... Not in his presence, anyways. He always seemed to push all of her buttons, driving her to behave ways she wouldn't even imagine doing before. Of course, it always led to repercussions for her at the very least, but that wasn't too big an issue for her.

She wasn't expecting his next phrase, though, causing her to blink with astonishment and glance up at him with disbelief. After noting his seriousness, she scoffed, rolling her eyes. "I suppose you would be the first. I've received many a compliment on my appearance from... Less than respectable parties, but 'adorable' is a new one."

@thatguyinthestore
"I'm the first? Does that mean I get a reward?" Qrow asked flirtatiously with a subtle eyebrow waggle.

@Midnight Maiden

"If that's your way of requesting another kiss, I'm afraid I'll have to disappoint. Perhaps once you learn a bit more subtlety," she mused, eyes briefly glinting with amusement.

@thatguyinthestore
Qrow let out a snicker before planting a kiss on the maiden's cheek.

"Still worth a shot though, wasn't it?"

@Midnight Maiden

Winter could only smile faintly at the kiss, letting out a huff of amusement. "I suppose. Perhaps you will have more luck in the future."
@thatguyinthestore
Qrow smirked and cocked a brow.

"Oh really?" He said before letting out a small chuckle. "Somethin' tells me I'll be getting one very soon."

@Midnight Maiden

Qrow smirked and cocked a brow.

"Oh really?" He said before letting out a small chuckle. "Somethin' tells me I'll be getting one very soon."

@Midnight Maiden
"Cocky as ever. I suppose some things simply never change," she replied, at first. "Though, I must admit, I suppose I'm slightly curious what tells you that. I certainly have no intention to kiss you merely because you desire it."

@thatguyinthestore

"Cocky as ever. I suppose some things simply never change," she replied, at first. "Though, I must admit, I suppose I'm slightly curious what tells you that. I certainly have no intention to kiss you merely because you desire it."

@thatguyinthestore
"Oh, I know." He said before shifting around on the bench a bit to get more comfortable. "But you and I both know that you wanna kiss me. Hell, you're probably thinking about kissing me again right now, aren't ya?"

@Midnight Maiden

"Oh, I know." He said before shifting around on the bench a bit to get more comfortable. "But you and I both know that you wanna kiss me. Hell, you're probably thinking about kissing me again right now, aren't ya?"

@Midnight Maiden
"...You realize we are conversing about kissing right now?" she asked, sarcastically. "Of course it's on my mind. That's a given, when you speak of something." It was a smartass reply, but nothing less was to be expected.

@thatguyinthestore

"...You realize we are conversing about kissing right now?" she asked, sarcastically. "Of course it's on my mind. That's a given, when you speak of something." It was a smartass reply, but nothing less was to be expected.

@thatguyinthestore
Qrow would smirk and move closer to Winter before leaning in so far that his face and Winter's were practically touching.

"That ain't exactly what I meant." He said with a grin. He was only joking with her, of course. But he still wouldn't mind if Winter decided to make a move on him.

@Midnight Maiden

Qrow would smirk and move closer to Winter before leaning in so far that his face and Winter's were practically touching.

"That ain't exactly what I meant." He said with a grin. He was only joking with her, of course. But he still wouldn't mind if Winter decided to make a move on him.

@Midnight Maiden
Well, that was, ah, awfully close. Winter tensed slightly at the way he leaned in so close, but quickly reminded herself it was okay. "I'm.. Aware," she murmured in response, slightly distracted by his closeness. Ah, hell. A quick kiss was given to him before she withdrew, silently.

@thatguyinthestore

Well, that was, ah, awfully close. Winter tensed slightly at the way he leaned in so close, but quickly reminded herself it was okay. "I'm.. Aware," she murmured in response, slightly distracted by his closeness. Ah, hell. A quick kiss was given to him before she withdrew, silently.

@thatguyinthestore
After the kiss, Qrow simply moved back and relaxed back into the bench as he stretched out.

"See? I always get what I want." He said in a sly tone as he looked at her out the corner of his eye.

@Midnight Maiden

After the kiss, Qrow simply moved back and relaxed back into the bench as he stretched out.

"See? I always get what I want." He said in a sly tone as he looked at her out the corner of his eye.

@Midnight Maiden
rsz_d03639c740b38e00b5d299d0aa00f8b1_by_teh_zombish-db5yim8.jpg

Tch. What a pain in the arse. Did he have to be so cocky about this? She was trying to be nice and genuine, and his comments and attitude and stupid little smirk just... Made her want to do the opposite. "And here I recall you saying that kissing you would shut you up. It appears to have done the opposite," she sighed, as though actually disappointed with this. But it was obvious she wasn't, in actuality.

@thatguyinthestore

rsz_d03639c740b38e00b5d299d0aa00f8b1_by_teh_zombish-db5yim8.jpg

Tch. What a pain in the arse. Did he have to be so cocky about this? She was trying to be nice and genuine, and his comments and attitude and stupid little smirk just... Made her want to do the opposite. "And here I recall you saying that kissing you would shut you up. It appears to have done the opposite," she sighed, as though actually disappointed with this. But it was obvious she wasn't, in actuality.

@thatguyinthestore
"Hey, just because we're dating now doesn't mean I can't make snarky remarks. Just means I can't be as big of an asshole as I was before." Qrow said matter of factly. "Speakin' of which..." Qrow then pulled out his scroll and took a selfie of him and Winter. "Just so we can look back on this and remember our first date." The huntsman said with an actual genuine smile instead of his usual cocky smirk.

@Midnight Maiden

"Hey, just because we're dating now doesn't mean I can't make snarky remarks. Just means I can't be as big of an asshole as I was before." Qrow said matter of factly. "Speakin' of which..." Qrow then pulled out his scroll and took a selfie of him and Winter. "Just so we can look back on this and remember our first date." The huntsman said with an actual genuine smile instead of his usual cocky smirk.

@Midnight Maiden
"Then I suppose I'll continue to deal with your unsavory, aggravating, immature antics, then," she replied with a similar tone to his own matter-of-fact one. While she acted like this would be a chore, she wouldn't have it any other way. It'd be odd, going from fighting every time they encountered one another to being like... this, all of the time. Not that she disliked the tender exchanges, but she was not used to them, and felt she wouldn't be for a long time. It'd be nice to keep something normal about them. But she did, however, find it slightly frustrating when he pulled out his scroll, as though he intended to simply fiddle with i--

"...What are you doing?" she suddenly asked, only to blink rapidly after he took the photo and explained he wanted to remember this. To which, Winter could only blush, one hand going to cover her face.

rsz_tumblr_inline_nzv164ra1h1rs0hac_500_by_teh_zombish-db613s4.png

"...I swear, if you show that to anyone--" she trailed off. She had a reputation to uphold, after all.

@thatguyinthestore

"Then I suppose I'll continue to deal with your unsavory, aggravating, immature antics, then," she replied with a similar tone to his own matter-of-fact one. While she acted like this would be a chore, she wouldn't have it any other way. It'd be odd, going from fighting every time they encountered one another to being like... this, all of the time. Not that she disliked the tender exchanges, but she was not used to them, and felt she wouldn't be for a long time. It'd be nice to keep something normal about them. But she did, however, find it slightly frustrating when he pulled out his scroll, as though he intended to simply fiddle with i--

"...What are you doing?" she suddenly asked, only to blink rapidly after he took the photo and explained he wanted to remember this. To which, Winter could only blush, one hand going to cover her face.

rsz_tumblr_inline_nzv164ra1h1rs0hac_500_by_teh_zombish-db613s4.png

"...I swear, if you show that to anyone--" she trailed off. She had a reputation to uphold, after all.

@thatguyinthestore
"Don't worry." He said before he pocketed the device. "It'll be our little secret." Qrow said, accompanying the statement with a wink. " 'Sides, I wouldn't wanna make anyone jealous or anything."

@Midnight Maiden

"Don't worry." He said before he pocketed the device. "It'll be our little secret." Qrow said, accompanying the statement with a wink. " 'Sides, I wouldn't wanna make anyone jealous or anything."

@Midnight Maiden
Well, that was a relief. To some extent, anyways. She was comforted by the fact he wouldn't share this with anyone, but at the same time, his last statement suddenly made her feel somewhat self-conscious and... Aggravated, for whatever reason. She was aware he likely meant jealous of him for his place with her, but at the same time, she couldn't help but feel a sliver of concern. It was more likely those who enjoyed him would be jealous of her, in her mind, and she hardly cared for the idea of him hiding their relationship- if you could call it that -from them alongside those she wished to keep it from, such as her father and Ironwood... And, well, everyone else. She couldn't let herself lose her reputation for this.

Kind of hypocritical.

g54%2019_zpsqalwa9er.png

"...Likewise. I'm certain you've quite the following. I wouldn't want to interfere," she remarked, suddenly righting herself and glancing to skyward once more. She no longer leaned on him, regaining her typical rigid and firm posture as she stared off.

@thatguyinthestore

Well, that was a relief. To some extent, anyways. She was comforted by the fact he wouldn't share this with anyone, but at the same time, his last statement suddenly made her feel somewhat self-conscious and... Aggravated, for whatever reason. She was aware he likely meant jealous of him for his place with her, but at the same time, she couldn't help but feel a sliver of concern. It was more likely those who enjoyed him would be jealous of her, in her mind, and she hardly cared for the idea of him hiding their relationship- if you could call it that -from them alongside those she wished to keep it from, such as her father and Ironwood... And, well, everyone else. She couldn't let herself lose her reputation for this.

Kind of hypocritical.

g54%2019_zpsqalwa9er.png

"...Likewise. I'm certain you've quite the following. I wouldn't want to interfere," she remarked, suddenly righting herself and glancing to skyward once more. She no longer leaned on him, regaining her typical rigid and firm posture as she stared off.

@thatguyinthestore
Oh geez. Everything had been going so well, and then Qrow had to fuck it up with his big mouth.

4353%2040_zpsshgolz7c.png

"Damnit..." He muttered under his breath before looking to Winter. "I didn't mean it like that, Winter." He said before letting out a loud and audible sigh. Why was it that every time he tried to compliment her it usually backfired?

@Midnight Maiden

Oh geez. Everything had been going so well, and then Qrow had to fuck it up with his big mouth.

4353%2040_zpsshgolz7c.png

"Damnit..." He muttered under his breath before looking to Winter. "I didn't mean it like that, Winter." He said before letting out a loud and audible sigh. Why was it that every time he tried to compliment her it usually backfired?

@Midnight Maiden
rsz_tumblr_inline_o28beeldo81rs0hac_500_by_teh_zombish-db5xejs.png

"...So you didn't," she sighed, eyes closing as her gaze briefly drifted downwards. Her hands clasped firmly in her lap, she did her best to shut out those intruding thoughts. The feelings of inferiority that she had known for all her life. She didn't have any desire to have such things cross her mind, it was just something she couldn't help. Something she did her best to hide and lock away with a stone cold facade.

"I apologize. That was-... I was out of line."

@thatguyinthestore

Status
Not open for further replies.