• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_nwqtena1sc1u3z5n7o6_100.png

"A demon, is that right?"

For a moment, Add's eyes returned to a normal color sclera, as if the blackened eyes were a side effect of his time traveling. Giving off a look that was of thoughtful thinking, the Esper snapped his fingers upon remembering something.

tumblr_nwqu6hTkO51u3z5n7o5_100.png

"Oh, now I remember! I was looking for some dangerous demon that's lurking around here too. Funny, we both have the same thing on our to-do list. Maybe we can work together and get it done, and it'll be done in no time~!"

Standing up, Add had his Dynamos form together in front of him, voicing out commands.

"Dynamos, display target."

From there, a holographic display appeared, showing a detailed map of the hotel grounds and a marker of suspicious activity was displayed at the... training room.

"There we go~ I'm sure that's where our baddy is hiding out at... Right?"

Almost forgetting, Add blinked and spoke up rather abruptly.

"And about where we are. I don't exactly know... judging by how it breaks all laws of time and space. Weird, huh?"

@Otto
Shen was somewhat relieved when he learned that he would have a partner to assist him. He wasn't sure how powerful this demon was, considering it was able to lead him to some sort of alternate universe. He was about to speak, but he hesitated. Shen found it odd that Add was a demon hunter as well. "This can't be a coincidence.", he thought to himself. Add's ability to manipulate time and space was enough reason to believe that he might be involved in Shen's mysterious appearance. He sighed. Now was not the time for hesitation. At any moment, the demon could be gone without a trace, as it had many times before.

"I'll accept help, but that doesn't mean I trust you. We will be temporarily allied until the demon is slain, but keep your distance. I usually work alone. Now, let's go. We've wasted enough time already."

@Gummi Bunnies

Shen was somewhat relieved when he learned that he would have a partner to assist him. He wasn't sure how powerful this demon was, considering it was able to lead him to some sort of alternate universe. He was about to speak, but he hesitated. Shen found it odd that Add was a demon hunter as well. "This can't be a coincidence.", he thought to himself. Add's ability to manipulate time and space was enough reason to believe that he might be involved in Shen's mysterious appearance. He sighed. Now was not the time for hesitation. At any moment, the demon could be gone without a trace, as it had many times before.

"I'll accept help, but that doesn't mean I trust you. We will be temporarily allied until the demon is slain, but keep your distance. I usually work alone. Now, let's go. We've wasted enough time already."

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_nwqto2tgzm1u3z5n7o2_100.png

"Oh, we did? Well, I can fix that a bit!"

His eyes changing color again, Add directed his Dynamos into a circle formation, and with one gesture, those weapons were supercharged with a strange energy that ripped open a time rift right in front of them. Knowing whre it would lead them, Add didn't hesitate to go through it, using his Dynamos as a hoverboard to glide through.

Their destination was, of course, the training room, where Add had tracked down the demon. But no one or nothing happened be around. Well, actually there was some people here.

tumblr_oi41h2KSY11vcfkfuo1_500.jpg

"Oh, there you are. I was waiting for you originally, but I was told... a bit more about you, Add."

And Add's response towards Ain...

tumblr_nwqto2tgzm1u3z5n7o1_100.png

"Uh, do I know you? And how do you know my name? Did Raven tell you or something?"

This was awkward. Also where was that demon?

@Otto @Crimson Spartan

98088_900.png

"Of course we can talk! We come from a world where we can communicate with humans!" Sylveon would then turn over to Star to respond to his question.

110901_900.png

"Hmmm... I guess you can say we're a group of nice and loving creatures <3" Sylveon would smile as she called for the others. "Come on out guys!"

B6KCMaYCQAAEhRg.jpg

First out of the building, a group of humanoid foxes would introduce themselves to Lillie and the others.

"My name is Delphox, and this is my sister, Braxien." Delphox said in a refined matter.

"He he! It's nice to meet you!" Braxien energetically spoke.

Next came what seemed to be a dog-like creature that looked like a fighter, but instead, it bowed as well.

41bec4cf3c3ad83db5a640505da78378.jpg

"My name is Lucario. A pleasure to meet you all. Welcome to Café Beauty, a traditional maid café from the Pokémon world."

@thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Star's eyes immediately lit up the second that all of the Pokemon showed up. "OH. MY. GOSH!!! There are more of you!?!?! HUGS!!" Star yelled before attempting to hug all of them at once.

@Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

And on that note.

tumblr_n98zig7Z9d1qc7fcpo9_500.gif

Mercury just walked away.

@Savannah Clause @Gummi Bunnies
That was probably a good thing.
"Go and find some place to practice. I'm sure a hotel this big should have an ice skating rink. Now go~"

Viktor knew that Yuri was going to flip out more if he stayed, so it was best to guide his attention elsewhere. Thankfully Yuri complied and went to find said ice rink, simply because it was obvious to Viktor that Yuri wanted him to coach for him.

Well, that was a bit too late since Yuuri had Viktor's attention... but...

Oh hey! Girl with cat ears and tail was out cold! The former Russian figure skater was that nice of a guy to not just leave someone there.

Sooo, he poked her in the cheek once.

"Wakey wakey~"

@Savannah Clause

2e42c48c8e5641f263b10da53c25974c.png

Another rather peculiar-looking cat girl suddenly rushed into the area, rapidly moving as if looking for something. "Master! Master! Oh, Masssssteeerrrrr! Like, where did you go? Xiao can't find you anywhere!" she exclaimed, roaming around for a bit longer before she finally began to slow down her pace. She frowned, her ears and tail drooping. "Am I... lost?" After taking in her surroundings for a few more moments, the feline sighed. "It's true.... Xiao is lost. I need to find my way back to Master soon! He might need my help!"

Like a kitten distracted by a laser pointer, Xiao lost track of her thought when she noticed another girl that looked sort of like a cat. Her eyes widened and mouth fell open. "Is that another girl like Xiao? I've never seen another girl like me!" she exclaimed, jumping up and down excitedly for a moment. She then rushed over, just in time to see Viktor poke Tarlotte on the cheek. Unsure what he was doing, she mimicked the man out of curiosity and poked him on the cheek.

"Mrrow, like, hiya mister! Are you this kitty's master?"

@Gummi Bunnies @Savannah Clause
tumblr_of0ddkBVzI1ssq9uio4_400.gif

"A-Ah, you've got that wrong, I don't have any relation with this girl... I just found her like this after stuff happened. Nothing else other than that, I swear."

Surely it would be really out of place to just be labelled as Tarlotte's master out of nowhere, especially when his heart belonged to another already. Seriously though, Viktor realized that this other girl was also bearing cat-like features...

"Besides that, is this a normal trait of yours? Not to offend, but I never seen this in my lifetime."

Out of curiosity, Viktor would carefully touch Xiao's ears for a moment before pulling away. Yet, he remembered about Tarlotte. Whoops.

"Oh, if you don't mind, I'll need some assistance on finding a suitable place to rest this girl here. I wouldn't want to leave her on the floor like this."

Before he could get an answer from Xiao, he would pick up Tarlotte and carry her in his arms.

@Savannah Clause @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Well, the fact that there was no real response to the poke could be taken as both a good and a bad thing. On one hand, it meant that Viktor wouldn't be beaten to a pulp. On the other, however, it meant Tarlotte was out for the count and really needed dat eternal mana. But she'd have to wait to find a victim to refill off of until she was awake again, which could be quite a while. Until then...

out_cold_by_teh_zombish-daf47g6.png

"Meow...."

In the background, a black-haired female glanced up from her book with an unamused expression. These two were disgraces to catgirls everywhere. :|

@Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

" Well from what I gathered, this is not a place in New York and it is much too fancy to be any party. If I were to guess, it would be a hotel, though this seems rather lavish for a hotel," he said, musing over this fact. He placed his suitcase down and looked over at the girl. It shook, almost as if once again the creatures were trying to get out. For once, Newt didn't notice since he was preoccupied with her question. He looked at her and paused when he noticed that his suitcase was open. It seemed that one of the creatures had gotten out. " Well, then, I guess I best be going..." he said, as he looked at the creature. Of course it was that one.

nyt_niffler.jpg

It had somehow already gotten a purse and was eyeing the girl. Newt paused. " You wouldn't happen to be wearing anything shiny?" He asked.

@Savannah Clause
revmabes_by_teh_zombish-da65dlm.jpg

Hm. Not exactly exciting, but certainly not boring. Intelligent enough, or, at least enough to deduce where they were. Not too bad looking... Though that suitcase of his was certainly interesting. So it was despite her already mild boredom that she listened to the male as he explained his reasoning as to why he believed this was a hotel, though she did find it rather entertaining that he thought it was too fancy to be a party. Poor boy must never have truly lived. This place has nothing on where I've been, she mused to herself. In any case, a slow clap came, lacking any detectable sarcasm. "Brilliant. You'd be correct, darling. You happen to be in a hotel," she confirmed.

And then there was that creature, which she hadn't taken her eyes off of almost all the while.

When the inquiry of whether she was wearing anything shiny came, Mabel only gave a small grin, briefly pulling her gaze away from the creature to instead playfully gesture over her own form. "Unless my shining personality counts," she remarked. Of course, there was always the little star pinned neatly to the top center of her shirt, or the headband she wore which, after her playful gesture, she calmly reached for. "I don't suppose this little fellow happens to be a friend of yours?"

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Whoevs​

"Oh, Yurio...! I didn't think I'd see you here."

o4h5qmU.png

Yuuri was not in the least bit effected by Yurio's hosility, as he was used to it by now. However, he was still much intimidated by how the "Russian Punk" was extremely talented in figure-skating when he was only 15-years-old.

"Oh, Yurio...! I didn't think I'd see you here."

o4h5qmU.png

Yuuri was not in the least bit effected by Yurio's hosility, as he was used to it by now. However, he was still much intimidated by how the "Russian Punk" was extremely talented in figure-skating when he was only 15-years-old.

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_ogek3fTk6Z1vjw3zro3_100.png

"I shouldn't be surprised, Viktor thought up the idea of coming here... for something. Speaking of which, you're close to Viktor, get him over here. I last saw him all of the way in the lobby. I'm not looking for whatever he was talking about by myself."

Yurio didn't have the time to be talking right now. The faster he could figure out on why Viktor brought them here, the better. Thankfully Yuuri was all close with him, so there's some use for this.

"Oh by the way, have fun helping Viktor out. He got himself a crowd again."

@MarMar

tumblr_ogek3fTk6Z1vjw3zro3_100.png

"I shouldn't be surprised, Viktor thought up the idea of coming here... for something. Speaking of which, you're close to Viktor, get him over here. I last saw him all of the way in the lobby. I'm not looking for whatever he was talking about by myself."

Yurio didn't have the time to be talking right now. The faster he could figure out on why Viktor brought them here, the better. Thankfully Yuuri was all close with him, so there's some use for this.

"Oh by the way, have fun helping Viktor out. He got himself a crowd again."

@MarMar

The Japanese figure-skater wondered what Viktor was looking for. He couldn't think up of anything that could possibly pique the Russian's interest in this hotel, but maybe he could ask him. Nodding his head, Yuuri said a quick goodbye to Yurio and went to the hotel's lobby, only to see what Viktor had gotten himself into.

"...V-Viktor?!"

dgZY431.png

@Gummi Bunnies

Well, the fact that there was no real response to the poke could be taken as both a good and a bad thing. On one hand, it meant that Viktor wouldn't be beaten to a pulp. On the other, however, it meant Tarlotte was out for the count and really needed dat eternal mana. But she'd have to wait to find a victim to refill off of until she was awake again, which could be quite a while. Until then...

"Meow...."

In the background, a black-haired female glanced up from her book with an unamused expression. These two were disgraces to catgirls everywhere. :|

The Japanese figure-skater wondered what Viktor was looking for. He couldn't think up of anything that could possibly pique the Russian's interest in this hotel, but maybe he could ask him. Nodding his head, Yuuri said a quick goodbye to Yurio and went to the hotel's lobby, only to see what Viktor had gotten himself into.

"...V-Viktor?!"

dgZY431.png

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_ohu626SNdq1qirgu6o6_100.png

"..."

Viktor didn't seem to have much reaction to Tarlotte... meowing. He had no idea why there was suddenly catgirls in this hotel, but maybe he shouldn't read that brochure a bit more closely on what was to be expected here. And not too long until a familiar beloved voice snapped him out of his thoughts.

tumblr_oh6atomcNL1vo5rs9o1_250.gif

"Oh, hello Yuuri! I got myself in a little pickle here, as you can see... Just bringing this sleepy girl over to some proper place to nap and all~"

Hopefully Yuuri wouldn't take this the wrong way... But weren't they forgetting about something...

tumblr_oftyi7TASp1v3ojxno1_400.gif

Makkachin was just resting by Viktor's side, a bit focused on Tarlotte and Xiao. At least he wasn't barking... right?

@MarMar @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Savannah Clause

tumblr_ohu626SNdq1qirgu6o6_100.png

"..."

Viktor didn't seem to have much reaction to Tarlotte... meowing. He had no idea why there was suddenly catgirls in this hotel, but maybe he shouldn't read that brochure a bit more closely on what was to be expected here. And not too long until a familiar beloved voice snapped him out of his thoughts.

tumblr_oh6atomcNL1vo5rs9o1_250.gif

"Oh, hello Yuuri! I got myself in a little pickle here, as you can see... Just bringing this sleepy girl over to some proper place to nap and all~"

Hopefully Yuuri wouldn't take this the wrong way... But weren't they forgetting about something...

tumblr_oftyi7TASp1v3ojxno1_400.gif

Makkachin was just resting by Viktor's side, a bit focused on Tarlotte and Xiao. At least he wasn't barking... right?

@MarMar @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Savannah Clause

"...I see. I wish you'd carry me like that."

tumblr_ofohkfZlgC1tk22xgo1_250.png

Was Yuuri jealous of a catgirl? Just a bit. Then again, when he trained, he got to spend a lot of time with the oh-so hot Russian... so he shouldn't complain. In the end, he decided to not say anything about the matter.

"...A-anyways," he spoke.

tumblr_ogsug8HRU41tgg7fwo8_250.png

"Yurio asked me if I can bring you to him, so..."

@Gummi Bunnies

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

"Meow...."

Yulia
@Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Savannah Clause @Others?

As if out of nowhere, Tarlotte felt a kiss on her lips... Resulting in a sudden influx of eternal mana.

ZaDV8gy.png

Whenever she came to, the first thing she'd notice was a pair of brownish cat ears... And a distinct pair of greenish yellow eyes somewhere underneath.

Who was this mysterious girl that had came out of nowhere? And how did she know that Tarlotte needed a kiss at the moment?

It was hard to say... But, well, it was evident that she either didn't realize, or didin't care about the repercussions of her actions just now.

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
"...I see. I wish you'd carry me like that."

tumblr_ofohkfZlgC1tk22xgo1_250.png

Was Yuuri jealous of a catgirl? Just a bit. Then again, when he trained, he got to spend a lot of time with the oh-so hot Russian... so he shouldn't complain. In the end, he decided to not say anything about the matter.

"...A-anyways," he spoke.

tumblr_ogsug8HRU41tgg7fwo8_250.png

"Yurio asked me if I can bring you to him, so..."

@Gummi Bunnies
Yulia

As if out of nowhere, Tarlotte felt a kiss on her lips... Resulting in a sudden influx of eternal mana.

ZaDV8gy.png

Whenever she came to, the first thing she'd notice was a pair of brownish cat ears... And a distinct pair of greenish yellow eyes somewhere underneath.

Who was this mysterious girl that had came out of nowhere? And how did she know that Tarlotte needed a kiss at the moment?

It was hard to say... But, well, it was evident that she either didn't realize, or didin't care about the repercussions of her actions just now.
tumblr_ohlarfcCi21tf3h1ho8_250.gif

"Oh, Yurio's asking for me? Maybe he can wait, he did just see me not too long ago."

Well, that was true. Unlike Yuuri, Viktor wasn't exactly so intimidated by Yurio's apparent brash tendency to kick people out of frustration and the likes. In fact, Viktor found that pretty funny to see from time to time again. Yurio's matter can wait, he wasn't going to put off time with his special "katsudon" here.

As for the unconscious Tarlotte situation however...

tumblr_ohxxzvWRqB1vgzd4so3_250.gif

"... there doesn't seem to be end to this, is there?"

All of these catgirls... was this a common thing here? Well, he shouldn't be so condescending when thinking about this. Actually, he could go somewhere with this.

tumblr_ogyh5ut2Bk1vj7siio5_250.png

"I suppose you two know each other, right?"

Viktor would give a quick glance at Yulia and then Tarlotte. For a moment, he gave a look over to Yuuri, conveying that this would be taken care of soon. It shouldn't hurt to play match-maker here...

@MarMar @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Savannah Clause @york

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
tumblr_nwqto2tgzm1u3z5n7o2_100.png

"Oh, we did? Well, I can fix that a bit!"

His eyes changing color again, Add directed his Dynamos into a circle formation, and with one gesture, those weapons were supercharged with a strange energy that ripped open a time rift right in front of them. Knowing whre it would lead them, Add didn't hesitate to go through it, using his Dynamos as a hoverboard to glide through.

Their destination was, of course, the training room, where Add had tracked down the demon. But no one or nothing happened be around. Well, actually there was some people here.

tumblr_oi41h2KSY11vcfkfuo1_500.jpg

"Oh, there you are. I was waiting for you originally, but I was told... a bit more about you, Add."

And Add's response towards Ain...

tumblr_nwqto2tgzm1u3z5n7o1_100.png

"Uh, do I know you? And how do you know my name? Did Raven tell you or something?"

This was awkward. Also where was that demon?

@Otto @Crimson Spartan
When Add went through the rift, Shen hesitated yet again. The rift looked very irregular and unsafe. Given that Shen had never teleported anywhere without using his own methods, he suspected that he would become disoriented. He closed his eyes and went through anyway. He arrived at the other side when the two had finished talking. His vision was rolling all over the place and he struggled to stand straight. After about two seconds, he regained control of himself, although he was still a bit nauseous. He was quite irritated.

"Your portals are poorly made."

He looked at the unfamiliar individuals, then back at Add.

"Who are they? Your friends?

I thought you said there was a demon here."

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan

Yulia

ZaDV8gy.png

"Oh, Yurio's asking for me? Maybe he can wait, he did just see me not too long ago."

Well, that was true. Unlike Yuuri, Viktor wasn't exactly so intimidated by Yurio's apparent brash tendency to kick people out of frustration and the likes. In fact, Viktor found that pretty funny to see from time to time again. Yurio's matter can wait, he wasn't going to put off time with his special "katsudon" here.

All of these catgirls... was this a common thing here? Well, he shouldn't be so condescending when thinking about this. Actually, he could go somewhere with this.

Viktor would give a quick glance at Yulia and then Tarlotte. For a moment, he gave a look over to Yuuri, conveying that this would be taken care of soon. It shouldn't hurt to play match-maker here...

There was a pause as all of this transpired, and Tarlotte's eyes remained closed with the occasional, weak 'meow' slipping past her lips. But when Yulia appeared out of seemingly nowhere, and began kissing the young 'child' on the lips? Oddly, she began to... glow. Twinkle, even, her whole body. This lasted for a few moments, and Yulia would begin to feel faint and lightheaded, before the Absolute Angel's eyes slowly began to flutter open...

....and she immediately flipped out.

ezgif_com_gif_maker__3__by_teh_zombish-dabyvfc.gif

"I DIDN'T SAY YOU COULD KISS ME, WHAT THE HELL, MEOW!?"

Quite literally nearly launching Viktor in this maneuver, she flung herself out of his arms, firing off a kick at Yulia with an enraged expression. Immediately after, she began spitting furiously to the side and rubbing her lips with her hand, as though trying to scrub away some sort of filth Yulia had left on her. Soon after, a fist was raised in the other catgirl's direction. "Next time I'll kill you, mrow!!!"

@york @MarMar @Gummi Bunnies

When Add went through the rift, Shen hesitated yet again. The rift looked very irregular and unsafe. Given that Shen had never teleported anywhere without using his own methods, he suspected that he would become disoriented. He closed his eyes and went through anyway. He arrived at the other side when the two had finished talking. His vision was rolling all over the place and he struggled to stand straight. After about two seconds, he regained control of himself, although he was still a bit nauseous. He was quite irritated.

"Your portals are poorly made."

He looked at the unfamiliar individuals, then back at Add.

"Who are they? Your friends?

I thought you said there was a demon here."

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan
tumblr_o08zjhf0My1v3qowuo5_100.png

"Hm... but my Dynamos never miss their target... unless someone hacked into my system... and made me see some weird stuff that probably is related to demons but isn't exactly demons..."

Appearing as if he was wondering on what could've gone wrong, Add's words happened to catch Ain's attention.

tumblr_oiaukoIDI31v3qowuo1_100.png

"Demons? Well, if you were looking for one, Mr. Ancient, I do smell the terrible stench of a sneaky demon around here. So you and your companion don't have to worry about wandering about for that search."

From all of this, it made a person wonder on where exactly this demon was hiding away at.

tumblr_od7bnt675g1v3qowuo1_100.png

"First of all, I didn't give you permission to call me that... er, whoever you are, and secondly, are you making it up that there's a demon around here? I don't really think demons simply leave a smell like that."

Add just gave an annoyed look at Ain... The esper didn't really like this guy at all...

tumblr_nwqu6hTkO51u3z5n7o4_100.png

"Just ignore whoever that is, Shen... but that guy right next to him with that peculiar arm and sword? That's Raven, I know him very very well... I can't tell if this smiling brat is actually onto something or just leading us astray with his words and smiles."

@Otto @Crimson Spartan

There was a pause as all of this transpired, and Tarlotte's eyes remained closed with the occasional, weak 'meow' slipping past her lips. But when Yulia appeared out of seemingly nowhere, and began kissing the young 'child' on the lips? Oddly, she began to... glow. Twinkle, even, her whole body. This lasted for a few moments, and Yulia would begin to feel faint and lightheaded, before the Absolute Angel's eyes slowly began to flutter open...

....and she immediately flipped out.

ezgif_com_gif_maker__3__by_teh_zombish-dabyvfc.gif

"I DIDN'T SAY YOU COULD KISS ME, WHAT THE HELL, MEOW!?"

Quite literally nearly launching Viktor in this maneuver, she flung herself out of his arms, firing off a kick at Yulia with an enraged expression. Immediately after, she began spitting furiously to the side and rubbing her lips with her hand, as though trying to scrub away some sort of filth Yulia had left on her. Soon after, a fist was raised in the other catgirl's direction. "Next time I'll kill you, mrow!!!"

@york @MarMar @Gummi Bunnies
Yuuri didn't have a clue of what the hell was going on, so he kept quiet and watched.

"..."

tumblr_oghnidFYrC1saznbao5_250.png

"Kamisama, help me..."

@york @Gummi Bunnies @Savannah Clause
Yulia
@Savannah Clause @Gummi Bunnies @MarMar @Others?

Yulia felt a little drained, but she was barely able to shake her head towards Viktor's inquiry before Tarlotte suddenly went ballistic, landing a direct hit right on the poor catgirl that had been trying to help her. She let out a hiss, ending up in a heaping mess a short distance away from Tarlotte.

c3i7o6f.png

"Hey! I was just trying to help!" She hissed, looking a little caught offguard.

Though she was for the most part, surprised, it seems that there was a subtle hint of irritation in her voice... Looks like she was almost... Hurt? It's hard to say how she might react to Tarlotte's future shennanigans.​

@LuckycoolHawk9
@thatguyinthestore

Artyom watched the conversation between Lucifer and Chucky, interested on how the doll was even alive, it appeared the doll had the mannerisms of an adult man, with the way he spoke and his ability to actually drink alcohol, he was practically human, except, he was doll, and a pretty damn ugly one at that. He scooted closer to Lucifer and Chucky, interested in learning more

"Um...excuse me, but did you say your name was Lucifer...... you mean The Devil?

Status
Not open for further replies.