Status
Not open for further replies.
puffed_out_by_teh_zombish-daf47he.jpg

And thus, being as Sav forgot where all of her characters were, a moody little catgirl stormed confidently through the hotel.

rsz_tumblr_o3jtqszlof1ubocixo1_500_by_teh_zombish-da65du4.jpg

And, somewhere, Mabel Gleeful was looking for someone to victimize.

@Nobody​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
latest

"Something tells me I don't want to be here anymore..."

latest

"Something tells me I don't want to be here anymore..."
tumblr_ohdreeF9qy1vde8lwo1_250.jpg

"Then why the hell are you still here, mudak?"

Yuri didn't hesitate in saying that, especially that last comment.

[ mudak - russian for "asshole" ]

@Crimson Spartan

"..."

ezgif_com_gif_maker__1__by_teh_zombish-dabufbw.gif

"The hell are mew looking at, mrow?!"

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_oh5mb2zC4C1vlo8xyo3_250.png

"How do you expect me to not notice and look at you? Especially with the... cat ears... and tail..."

And now Yuri has gone all tsun mode. Enjoy.

@Savannah Clause

@Crimson Spartan

"How do you expect me to not notice and look at you? Especially with the... cat ears... and tail..."

@Savannah Clause

Okay, so it was admittedly funny to see that weird guy tell that other guy off, but Tarlotte fumed at the man's words directed towards her. Immediately, she began going off, putting up a fist and popping a vein. "So what, you think I'm funny looking, huh?!" she demanded, glaring with a scowl. Within moments, she was crouched and then leaping into action, leaping into the air and easily getting right up in front of Yuri in mere seconds.

ezgif_com_resize__4__by_teh_zombish-dabrh09.gif

"I'll show you funny looking, meow!" she exclaimed, aiming to kick him right across the face with the force to send him flying. Immediately following, she drew back, arms out to the sides and cheeks puffing up... Before she momentarily swayed with dizziness. Oh, goodness, looked like she needed to refill on Mana....

@Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies

@Crimson Spartan

@Savannah Clause
"Quite a mouth you got on you... Didn't your mother ever teach you any better...?" Mercury remarked seeing like he was about to add on that....until....

Okay, so it was admittedly funny to see that weird guy tell that other guy off, but Tarlotte fumed at the man's words directed towards her. Immediately, she began going off, putting up a fist and popping a vein. "So what, you think I'm funny looking, huh?!" she demanded, glaring with a scowl. Within moments, she was crouched and then leaping into action, leaping into the air and easily getting right up in front of Yuri in mere seconds.

"I'll show you funny looking, meow!" she exclaimed, aiming to kick him right across the face with the force to send him flying. Immediately following, she drew back, arms out to the sides and cheeks puffing up... Before she momentarily swayed with dizziness. Oh, goodness, looked like she needed to refill on Mana....

"And that folks is quality entertainment..." Mercury didn't seem to care at all about what was happening.

@Gummi Bunnies @Savannah Clause

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

"Quite a mouth you got on you... Didn't your mother ever teach you any better...?" Mercury remarked seeing like he was about to add on that....until....

"And that folks is quality entertainment..." Mercury didn't seem to care at all about what was happening.

Well, that was unexpected... Yuri wasn't going to let that slide however, getting up and shrugging that off.

tumblr_oelhw1bghY1ulc0dpo2_540.gif

"Tch... you're lucky that I'm not exactly the type to kick some girl's ass... but..."

Cracking his neck a bit, Yuri simply walked up towards Tarlotte, and...

tumblr_oca8rwpms71vnpq1xo1_500.gif

... kicked her back... hard.

"... I'll make an exception for you just this once."

Well, he was mad, he didn't even bat an eye over at Mercury.​

"Hm, I wonder where Add went. He told me to meet up with him here in this spot."

Ain just waited for Add, poor guy.

@anybody​

"Hm, I wonder where Add went. He told me to meet up with him here in this spot."

Ain just waited for Add, poor guy.

@anybody​
"Isn't that strange... He also said the same to me..."

raven___blade_master_by_akarnis-d8pbw6r.png

"Do you perhaps have any connection to him.." Raven spoke up suspecting a trap. Who knows how this will end...

@Gummi Bunnies

tumblr_inline_ohf6p01CrD1ut440i_540.png

"Pew!"

Nebby is floating around, with its broccoli antennas flailing around. Maybe it's hungry?

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty : |
tumblr_inline_oi3576U7R51uqea1k_100.png

After a moment or two of panicking, Lillie noticed Nebby hadn't gone far. She rushed over to him, breathing out a deep sigh of relief. "Oh, there you are! Why do you always do that, Nebby? It's not safe for you to wander around by yourself in strange places." She watched the pokémon flail for a moment, frowning. "A-Are you hungry? Well, we can go find a place to eat. Just get in my bag and I'll find a restaurant. This is a resort so I'm sure there are plenty of places."

@Bomb : |​

Well, that was unexpected... Yuri wasn't going to let that slide however, getting up and shrugging that off.

tumblr_oelhw1bghY1ulc0dpo2_540.gif

"Tch... you're lucky that I'm not exactly the type to kick some girl's ass... but..."

Cracking his neck a bit, Yuri simply walked up towards Tarlotte, and...

tumblr_oca8rwpms71vnpq1xo1_500.gif

... kicked her back... hard.

"... I'll make an exception for you just this once."

Well, he was mad, he didn't even bat an eye over at Mercury.​

A harsh look was directed at Mercury near immediately after Tarlotte had completely launched Yuri, the catgirl obviously ticked off or, at the very least, less than pleased with his little remark. "Entertainment?" she snapped, gritting her teeth. Her immediate reaction was to send the little asshole flying, just like his little not-friend over there. But just as she was about to begin chewing him out and leap into action, she found herself on the receiving end of what would, to humans, likely be a harsh kick to the back.

For her, all it really served to do was knock her off of her feet and piss her off.... Severely so.

ezgif_com_optimize_by_teh_zombish-dabufb5.gif

In an instant, the seeming 'child' was back on her feet, even angrier than before. Immediately, she lunged forwards, springing off of her hands in an additional front flip. "MEW'RE GONNA PAY FOR THAT, MEOW!" This time, the kick came in more of an uppercut form, and was harsher than before. Buttttt almost immediately after gracefully landing on her feet, the huffing, pissed-off catgirl grew distant, starting to slump slightly with a weak 'meow....' before falling to the floor with a small thud.

Okay, so that hadn't been a good idea.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan

Lucifer watched as the others seemed to have left him. He noticed that the bartender wasn't back and well, this wasn't his first time helping other people get drinks. There were days where Maize and others had some and he had to do that. He looked at the man and looked over at him quite curiously.

If Lucifer would have to guess, the man was Russian. He could be wrong, but that was the best he could do at the moment it would seem.

He wasn't sure what else he could say and he walked over to him with a smile on his face.

" I can serve you right now. The bartender is on break. I'm Lucifer by the way," he said to the man.

Before Lucifer had walked over to talk to Artoym, he poured the vodka into a glass and slid it across the table to the deranged doll who deserved punishment for sure, but he wasn't about to do that now. He was too interested in the new man who was here to care about what he was saying. Nobody was going to correct him either. He paused and felt a nipping at his leg. Chibi was trying to get his attention. He choose to ignore him. He was sure that there was nothing wrong.

@Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @Bar

Nathan was happy that he had gotten Sarah to laugh. She had seemed very stressed when he had first approached her and that worried him more than he cared to admit to anyone.

He chuckled a bit himself and he was happy that she thought the same thing.

" So, are you going to stare at the bar for the night? I imagine that it won't be moving any time soon. I am sure that the people there can control themselves. I was personally thinking about exploring the hotel, do you know any good places to go here?" He asked. It appeared that Nathan was asking her out- but he actually just wanted a tour. He was kind of funny how he asked it though.

@york
Newt still hadn't figured out where he was. He approached Mabel Gleeful to ask for directions. " Excuse me, could you give me some directions or indication where I am?" He asked.

@Savannah Clause

"Isn't that strange... He also said the same to me..."

raven___blade_master_by_akarnis-d8pbw6r.png

"Do you perhaps have any connection to him.." Raven spoke up suspecting a trap. Who knows how this will end...

@Gummi Bunnies
"Well... maybe. I'm not so sure. To quote, Add said to me: "I have news about the El Shard, so you can help me purify it at this hotel not too long from here." He doesn't seem to be a normal guy, but I'm not a normal guy either. Are you familiar with him? Are you here to help with purifying that El Shard this Add fellow was talking about?"

Ain sounded like a pretty nice guy... probably too nice but he always smiled so that was all you could take away from his personality

@Crimson Spartan

tumblr_inline_oi3576U7R51uqea1k_100.png

After a moment or two of panicking, Lillie noticed Nebby hadn't gone far. She rushed over to him, breathing out a deep sigh of relief. "Oh, there you are! Why do you always do that, Nebby? It's not safe for you to wander around by yourself in strange places." She watched the pokémon flail for a moment, frowning. "A-Are you hungry? Well, we can go find a place to eat. Just get in my bag and I'll find a restaurant. This is a resort so I'm sure there are plenty of places."

@Bomb : |​
tumblr_inline_ohf6opCTVH1ut440i_540.png

"Pew!" Nebby seems to float towards Lillie, except that a giant building seemed to appear out of nowhere, and landed between Nebby and Lillie.

25d4dc9cbe6a328ee70b4495db32685b.jpg

"Welcome home! Would you like anything to drink?" A Sylveon in maid uniform would speak to Lillie, holding a tray containing a menu.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Lucifer watched as the others seemed to have left him. He noticed that the bartender wasn't back and well, this wasn't his first time helping other people get drinks. There were days where Maize and others had some and he had to do that. He looked at the man and looked over at him quite curiously.

If Lucifer would have to guess, the man was Russian. He could be wrong, but that was the best he could do at the moment it would seem.

He wasn't sure what else he could say and he walked over to him with a smile on his face.

" I can serve you right now. The bartender is on break. I'm Lucifer by the way," he said to the man.

Before Lucifer had walked over to talk to Artoym, he poured the vodka into a glass and slid it across the table to the deranged doll who deserved punishment for sure, but he wasn't about to do that now. He was too interested in the new man who was here to care about what he was saying. Nobody was going to correct him either. He paused and felt a nipping at his leg. Chibi was trying to get his attention. He choose to ignore him. He was sure that there was nothing wrong.

@Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @Bar

Nathan was happy that he had gotten Sarah to laugh. She had seemed very stressed when he had first approached her and that worried him more than he cared to admit to anyone.

He chuckled a bit himself and he was happy that she thought the same thing.

" So, are you going to stare at the bar for the night? I imagine that it won't be moving any time soon. I am sure that the people there can control themselves. I was personally thinking about exploring the hotel, do you know any good places to go here?" He asked. It appeared that Nathan was asking her out- but he actually just wanted a tour. He was kind of funny how he asked it though.

@york
Newt still hadn't figured out where he was. He approached Mabel Gleeful to ask for directions. " Excuse me, could you give me some directions or indication where I am?" He asked.

@Savannah Clause
Chucky snarled and took a swig of the vodka. "So what's it like bein' the devil? I always assumed he'd be, y'know, more ugly. I mean I've been to hell plenty of times but I never actually saw the big man himself."

@LuckycoolHawk9

tumblr_inline_ohf6opCTVH1ut440i_540.png

"Pew!" Nebby seems to float towards Lillie, except that a giant building seemed to appear out of nowhere, and landed between Nebby and Lillie.

25d4dc9cbe6a328ee70b4495db32685b.jpg

"Welcome home! Would you like anything to drink?" A Sylveon in maid uniform would speak to Lillie, holding a tray containing a menu.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Star's attention had wandered off yet again and was now focused on the Sylveon wearing the maid uniform. With a smile on her face, Star chewed on her wand and skipped over to the Pokemon.

"OH MY GOSH! YOU ARE SO ADORABLE!" She said before going in for a hug.

@Bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.