• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Star's eyes immediately lit up the second that all of the Pokemon showed up. "OH. MY. GOSH!!! There are more of you!?!?! HUGS!!" Star yelled before attempting to hug all of them at once.

@Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
tumblr_inline_ne7srmAs5h1sbxwvg.png

"Thanks, we're glad you enjoy is, even if we didn't give service yet." Lucario responded to the hugs, while Delphox and Braxien simply accepted the hugs lovingly.

tumblr_inline_ohf6pgWZxI1ut440i_540.png

"Pew?" It seems that due to the shockwave from the cafe landing in the Hotel, Nebby is floating away even further.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore

Newt wondered if the girl knew who or what he was, or if he was just being paranoid. She kept eyeing his suitcase and he had learned that these creatures were dangerous, but they had to be protected and the way she was looking at it made him worried more than he should be. He didn't think that the hotel was terribly fancy, but it was certainly fancier than any place he had ever been in his life. Hogwarts wasn't even as confusing as this place. He had to wonder if she was patronizing him with the slow applause and all, it almost seemed like she was making some sort of fun of him. " Well, it is good to know that I still have my reasoning skills," he said to her.

The Nifler was sniffing at the air and was looking for more jewels to steal off of people. It liked shiny things.

He noticed that she was grinning and it made him feel a little nervous. She could easily be conning him or not realize that the creature liked to steal things right out from under the person. He looked at her and wondered if the Nifler. He paused and noticed that it was also eyeing the little star on the girl's shirt. He went to grab the Nifler, but missed terribly by a few centimeters. It was going to climb to grab the pin. " It is a friendly little friend that needs to get back to safety," he said to her.

@Savannah Clause

Lucifer looked over at the man and noticed that he had come over to him. He had expected to be ignored by him for the night since he hadn't done much talking when he had handed him his drink. He wasn't sure why, but the more time he spent waiting, the more impatient he got. Perhaps he was used to things happening fast for him. He turned when the other man asked him a question.

" Exactly like The Devil, I am him and he is I. So, yes, i'm the Devil, if that is what you are asking."

@thatguyinthestore @Nater Taters

tumblr_o08zjhf0My1v3qowuo5_100.png

"Hm... but my Dynamos never miss their target... unless someone hacked into my system... and made me see some weird stuff that probably is related to demons but isn't exactly demons..."

Appearing as if he was wondering on what could've gone wrong, Add's words happened to catch Ain's attention.

tumblr_oiaukoIDI31v3qowuo1_100.png

"Demons? Well, if you were looking for one, Mr. Ancient, I do smell the terrible stench of a sneaky demon around here. So you and your companion don't have to worry about wandering about for that search."

From all of this, it made a person wonder on where exactly this demon was hiding away at.

tumblr_od7bnt675g1v3qowuo1_100.png

"First of all, I didn't give you permission to call me that... er, whoever you are, and secondly, are you making it up that there's a demon around here? I don't really think demons simply leave a smell like that."

Add just gave an annoyed look at Ain... The esper didn't really like this guy at all...

tumblr_nwqu6hTkO51u3z5n7o4_100.png

"Just ignore whoever that is, Shen... but that guy right next to him with that peculiar arm and sword? That's Raven, I know him very very well... I can't tell if this smiling brat is actually onto something or just leading us astray with his words and smiles."

@Otto @Crimson Spartan
413px-ISPortrait.png

With the commotion with Add, Ain, and the others, Elsword entered the rooms, hearing it.

"Yo, Ain, surprised to see you here. Especially with Add. Trying to save him?" Elsword would say. He then would look back and yell out. "Chung, hurry up! Ain is... what is that on your leg Chung?"

From the distance, once can see a Tactical Trooper, with some sort of creature wearing some sort of black and white uniform, clinging onto Chung's right leg as it is being dragged along.

lAXAtea.png

"Please! Bring me with you to your world! I don't want to be a maid!" One can hear Glaceon's pleas from that distance.

"I can't! Now let go!" Chung would try and walk towards Elsword, Ain and the others.

@Gummi Bunnies @Otto @Crimson Spartan

Star eventually released the Sylveon from her grasp and cocked her head to the side before raising a brow. "What's a Pokemon?" She asked, intrigued to say the least.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bomb
98088_900.png

"Of course we can talk! We come from a world where we can communicate with humans!" Sylveon would then turn over to Star to respond to his question.

110901_900.png

"Hmmm... I guess you can say we're a group of nice and loving creatures <3" Sylveon would smile as she called for the others. "Come on out guys!"

B6KCMaYCQAAEhRg.jpg

First out of the building, a group of humanoid foxes would introduce themselves to Lillie and the others.

"My name is Delphox, and this is my sister, Braxien." Delphox said in a refined matter.

"He he! It's nice to meet you!" Braxien energetically spoke.

Next came what seemed to be a dog-like creature that looked like a fighter, but instead, it bowed as well.

41bec4cf3c3ad83db5a640505da78378.jpg

"My name is Lucario. A pleasure to meet you all. Welcome to Café Beauty, a traditional maid café from the Pokémon world."

@thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Star's eyes immediately lit up the second that all of the Pokemon showed up. "OH. MY. GOSH!!! There are more of you!?!?! HUGS!!" Star yelled before attempting to hug all of them at once.

@Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
tumblr_inline_ne7srmAs5h1sbxwvg.png

"Thanks, we're glad you enjoy is, even if we didn't give service yet." Lucario responded to the hugs, while Delphox and Braxien simply accepted the hugs lovingly.

tumblr_inline_ohf6pgWZxI1ut440i_540.png

"Pew?" It seems that due to the shockwave from the cafe landing in the Hotel, Nebby is floating away even further.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore
tumblr_inline_ohikhwkUqB1ut440i_540.png

"What's a pokémon?" the blonde mumbled, repeating Star's first question. "I've never met anyone who didn't know what a pokémon wa--" Lillie cut herself off, again shocked when the Sylveon spoke. "Th-That's amazing! It's hard to believe you can talk like that! Isn't that something, Nebby?" she questioned her small, floating companion. She didn't realize that Nebby was floating further away until she glanced down at her side. "Nebby? Oh, not again!"

@Bomb @thatguyinthestore

Newt wondered if the girl knew who or what he was, or if he was just being paranoid. She kept eyeing his suitcase and he had learned that these creatures were dangerous, but they had to be protected and the way she was looking at it made him worried more than he should be. He didn't think that the hotel was terribly fancy, but it was certainly fancier than any place he had ever been in his life. Hogwarts wasn't even as confusing as this place. He had to wonder if she was patronizing him with the slow applause and all, it almost seemed like she was making some sort of fun of him. " Well, it is good to know that I still have my reasoning skills," he said to her.

The Nifler was sniffing at the air and was looking for more jewels to steal off of people. It liked shiny things.

He noticed that she was grinning and it made him feel a little nervous. She could easily be conning him or not realize that the creature liked to steal things right out from under the person. He looked at her and wondered if the Nifler. He paused and noticed that it was also eyeing the little star on the girl's shirt. He went to grab the Nifler, but missed terribly by a few centimeters. It was going to climb to grab the pin. " It is a friendly little friend that needs to get back to safety," he said to her.

@Savannah Clause

Lucifer looked over at the man and noticed that he had come over to him. He had expected to be ignored by him for the night since he hadn't done much talking when he had handed him his drink. He wasn't sure why, but the more time he spent waiting, the more impatient he got. Perhaps he was used to things happening fast for him. He turned when the other man asked him a question.

" Exactly like The Devil, I am him and he is I. So, yes, i'm the Devil, if that is what you are asking."

@thatguyinthestore @Nater Taters
Artyom nodded slowly, quite alarmed what The Devil himself was doing outside the bowels of hell. He smiled slightly, not showing he was quite disturbed by what he was told was evil incarnate

"Um....yes...I was just curious...how did you get out of hell?" He asked

@thatguyinthestore

tumblr_of0ddkBVzI1ssq9uio4_400.gif

"A-Ah, you've got that wrong, I don't have any relation with this girl... I just found her like this after stuff happened. Nothing else other than that, I swear."

Surely it would be really out of place to just be labelled as Tarlotte's master out of nowhere, especially when his heart belonged to another already. Seriously though, Viktor realized that this other girl was also bearing cat-like features...

"Besides that, is this a normal trait of yours? Not to offend, but I never seen this in my lifetime."

Out of curiosity, Viktor would carefully touch Xiao's ears for a moment before pulling away. Yet, he remembered about Tarlotte. Whoops.

"Oh, if you don't mind, I'll need some assistance on finding a suitable place to rest this girl here. I wouldn't want to leave her on the floor like this."

Before he could get an answer from Xiao, he would pick up Tarlotte and carry her in his arms.

@Savannah Clause @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
That was probably a good thing.

Well, the fact that there was no real response to the poke could be taken as both a good and a bad thing. On one hand, it meant that Viktor wouldn't be beaten to a pulp. On the other, however, it meant Tarlotte was out for the count and really needed dat eternal mana. But she'd have to wait to find a victim to refill off of until she was awake again, which could be quite a while. Until then...

out_cold_by_teh_zombish-daf47g6.png

"Meow...."

In the background, a black-haired female glanced up from her book with an unamused expression. These two were disgraces to catgirls everywhere. :|

@Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
tumblr_ohu626SNdq1qirgu6o6_100.png

"..."

Viktor didn't seem to have much reaction to Tarlotte... meowing. He had no idea why there was suddenly catgirls in this hotel, but maybe he shouldn't read that brochure a bit more closely on what was to be expected here. And not too long until a familiar beloved voice snapped him out of his thoughts.

tumblr_oh6atomcNL1vo5rs9o1_250.gif

"Oh, hello Yuuri! I got myself in a little pickle here, as you can see... Just bringing this sleepy girl over to some proper place to nap and all~"

Hopefully Yuuri wouldn't take this the wrong way... But weren't they forgetting about something...

tumblr_oftyi7TASp1v3ojxno1_400.gif

Makkachin was just resting by Viktor's side, a bit focused on Tarlotte and Xiao. At least he wasn't barking... right?

@MarMar @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Savannah Clause
Yulia
@Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Savannah Clause @Others?

As if out of nowhere, Tarlotte felt a kiss on her lips... Resulting in a sudden influx of eternal mana.

ZaDV8gy.png

Whenever she came to, the first thing she'd notice was a pair of brownish cat ears... And a distinct pair of greenish yellow eyes somewhere underneath.

Who was this mysterious girl that had came out of nowhere? And how did she know that Tarlotte needed a kiss at the moment?

It was hard to say... But, well, it was evident that she either didn't realize, or didin't care about the repercussions of her actions just now.
tumblr_ohlarfcCi21tf3h1ho8_250.gif

"Oh, Yurio's asking for me? Maybe he can wait, he did just see me not too long ago."

Well, that was true. Unlike Yuuri, Viktor wasn't exactly so intimidated by Yurio's apparent brash tendency to kick people out of frustration and the likes. In fact, Viktor found that pretty funny to see from time to time again. Yurio's matter can wait, he wasn't going to put off time with his special "katsudon" here.

As for the unconscious Tarlotte situation however...

tumblr_ohxxzvWRqB1vgzd4so3_250.gif

"... there doesn't seem to be end to this, is there?"

All of these catgirls... was this a common thing here? Well, he shouldn't be so condescending when thinking about this. Actually, he could go somewhere with this.

tumblr_ogyh5ut2Bk1vj7siio5_250.png

"I suppose you two know each other, right?"

Viktor would give a quick glance at Yulia and then Tarlotte. For a moment, he gave a look over to Yuuri, conveying that this would be taken care of soon. It shouldn't hurt to play match-maker here...

@MarMar @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Savannah Clause @york

There was a pause as all of this transpired, and Tarlotte's eyes remained closed with the occasional, weak 'meow' slipping past her lips. But when Yulia appeared out of seemingly nowhere, and began kissing the young 'child' on the lips? Oddly, she began to... glow. Twinkle, even, her whole body. This lasted for a few moments, and Yulia would begin to feel faint and lightheaded, before the Absolute Angel's eyes slowly began to flutter open...

....and she immediately flipped out.

ezgif_com_gif_maker__3__by_teh_zombish-dabyvfc.gif

"I DIDN'T SAY YOU COULD KISS ME, WHAT THE HELL, MEOW!?"

Quite literally nearly launching Viktor in this maneuver, she flung herself out of his arms, firing off a kick at Yulia with an enraged expression. Immediately after, she began spitting furiously to the side and rubbing her lips with her hand, as though trying to scrub away some sort of filth Yulia had left on her. Soon after, a fist was raised in the other catgirl's direction. "Next time I'll kill you, mrow!!!"

@york @MarMar @Gummi Bunnies

Yulia
@Savannah Clause @Gummi Bunnies @MarMar @Others?

Yulia felt a little drained, but she was barely able to shake her head towards Viktor's inquiry before Tarlotte suddenly went ballistic, landing a direct hit right on the poor catgirl that had been trying to help her. She let out a hiss, ending up in a heaping mess a short distance away from Tarlotte.

c3i7o6f.png

"Hey! I was just trying to help!" She hissed, looking a little caught offguard.

Though she was for the most part, surprised, it seems that there was a subtle hint of irritation in her voice... Looks like she was almost... Hurt? It's hard to say how she might react to Tarlotte's future shennanigans.​

When Viktor reached out to touch her ear, Xiao flicked it before tilting her head curiously. "Mrrow?" The young man said nothing to her, however, and began to carry away the other cat girl. "Hey, wait for meeeeow," she said trotting along after him. She stopped, however, letting out a small yip when she would see the adorable fluffy dog by Viktor's side. She hissed and backed up, suddenly pulling a small slingshot off her person. "Xiao doesn't like dogs!"

She slowly backed away from the dog, only distracted again when she would hear Tarlotte go crazy in the background. She put away her slingshot and turned to look around, spotting yet another cat girl. She missed seeing the kiss and Tarlotte's kick, so she hadn't a clue what was going on. "Oh my gosh, like, no way! Xiao sees another human cat girl! Hello!" she exclaimed, waving rapidly at Yulia.

NtagO6R.png

"Friennnnnd!" she exclaimed, rushing over and grabbing onto Yulia's leg, hugging it tightly.

@york @Gummi Bunnies @Savannah Clause @MarMar

• Love
Reactions: York
tumblr_o08zjhf0My1v3qowuo5_100.png

"Hm... but my Dynamos never miss their target... unless someone hacked into my system... and made me see some weird stuff that probably is related to demons but isn't exactly demons..."

Appearing as if he was wondering on what could've gone wrong, Add's words happened to catch Ain's attention.

tumblr_oiaukoIDI31v3qowuo1_100.png

"Demons? Well, if you were looking for one, Mr. Ancient, I do smell the terrible stench of a sneaky demon around here. So you and your companion don't have to worry about wandering about for that search."

From all of this, it made a person wonder on where exactly this demon was hiding away at.

tumblr_od7bnt675g1v3qowuo1_100.png

"First of all, I didn't give you permission to call me that... er, whoever you are, and secondly, are you making it up that there's a demon around here? I don't really think demons simply leave a smell like that."

Add just gave an annoyed look at Ain... The esper didn't really like this guy at all...

tumblr_nwqu6hTkO51u3z5n7o4_100.png

"Just ignore whoever that is, Shen... but that guy right next to him with that peculiar arm and sword? That's Raven, I know him very very well... I can't tell if this smiling brat is actually onto something or just leading us astray with his words and smiles."

@Otto @Crimson Spartan
413px-ISPortrait.png

With the commotion with Add, Ain, and the others, Elsword entered the rooms, hearing it.

"Yo, Ain, surprised to see you here. Especially with Add. Trying to save him?" Elsword would say. He then would look back and yell out. "Chung, hurry up! Ain is... what is that on your leg Chung?"

From the distance, once can see a Tactical Trooper, with some sort of creature wearing some sort of black and white uniform, clinging onto Chung's right leg as it is being dragged along.

lAXAtea.png

"Please! Bring me with you to your world! I don't want to be a maid!" One can hear Glaceon's pleas from that distance.

"I can't! Now let go!" Chung would try and walk towards Elsword, Ain and the others.

With the arrival of more people, Shen's impatience was beginning to reach new heights. He stood up straight and clasped his hands together in a specific formation. His eyes emitted a blue light as he scoured the area for the exact place the demon was hiding at. However, he struggled to sort through the hundreds of thousands of unique signatures within the hotel. Eventually, he realized that precisely locating the demon was an impossible task, at least for him. By now, he was willing to follow any lead. He stopped channeling this ability and began talking to Ain, ignoring the new arrivals.

"I don't know who you are or how you were able to track the demon so effortlessly, but you must show us where it is immediately. If this creature isn't eliminated soon, it might begin feasting upon mortals."

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @Bomb

Last edited:
Yuuri didn't have a clue of what the hell was going on, so he kept quiet and watched.

"..."

tumblr_oghnidFYrC1saznbao5_250.png

"Kamisama, help me..."

@york @Gummi Bunnies @Savannah Clause

When Viktor reached out to touch her ear, Xiao flicked it before tilting her head curiously. "Mrrow?" The young man said nothing to her, however, and began to carry away the other cat girl. "Hey, wait for meeeeow," she said trotting along after him. She stopped, however, letting out a small yip when she would see the adorable fluffy dog by Viktor's side. She hissed and backed up, suddenly pulling a small slingshot off her person. "Xiao doesn't like dogs!"

She slowly backed away from the dog, only distracted again when she would hear Tarlotte go crazy in the background. She put away her slingshot and turned to look around, spotting yet another cat girl. She missed seeing the kiss and Tarlotte's kick, so she hadn't a clue what was going on. "Oh my gosh, like, no way! Xiao sees another human cat girl! Hello!" she exclaimed, waving rapidly at Yulia.

NtagO6R.png

"Friennnnnd!" she exclaimed, rushing over and grabbing onto Yulia's leg, hugging it tightly.

@york @Gummi Bunnies @Savannah Clause @MarMar
tumblr_oi4jmgQazm1uti1rro7_250.png

"Well..."

Viktor casually recovered from being knocked off of his feet, and something came up to his mind. Before anyone would say anything, Yuuri would find himself swept into the arms of his Russian skating coach.

tumblr_ohz0jyZ8vJ1vde8lwo1_250.jpg

"I saw you looking at me like that earlier, Yuuri. Don't worry, you've got quite all of my attention... and it starts now. C'mon Makkachin, Yuuri needs all of that time made up!"

With that, Viktor whisked his little katsudon away with him to where the hot saunas were, and Makkachin followed after them.

@MarMar

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
tumblr_inline_ohikhwkUqB1ut440i_540.png

"What's a pokémon?" the blonde mumbled, repeating Star's first question. "I've never met anyone who didn't know what a pokémon wa--" Lillie cut herself off, again shocked when the Sylveon spoke. "Th-That's amazing! It's hard to believe you can talk like that! Isn't that something, Nebby?" she questioned her small, floating companion. She didn't realize that Nebby was floating further away until she glanced down at her side. "Nebby? Oh, not again!"

@Bomb @thatguyinthestore
tumblr_inline_ohf6oxEzb91ut440i_540.png

"Pew!"​

tumblr_oi4jmgQazm1uti1rro7_250.png

"Well..."

Viktor casually recovered from being knocked off of his feet, and something came up to his mind. Before anyone would say anything, Yuuri would find himself swept into the arms of his Russian skating coach.

tumblr_ohz0jyZ8vJ1vde8lwo1_250.jpg

"I saw you looking at me like that earlier, Yuuri. Don't worry, you've got quite all of my attention... and it starts now. C'mon Makkachin, Yuuri needs all of that time made up!"

With that, Viktor whisked his little katsudon away with him to where the hot saunas were, and Makkachin followed after them.

@MarMar

Yuuri was caught by surprise as he was lifted off the lobby's ground and carried in the Russian's strong arms. His face grew a bright ruby red from embarrassment, but he restrained himself from flailing around in his coach's arms.

"V-Viktor?! Wh-where are we going?!"

tumblr_inline_oemvz9F0Sd1u7uz5p_100.png

@Gummi Bunnies

413px-ISPortrait.png

lAXAtea.png

With the arrival of more people, Shen's impatience was beginning to reach new heights. He stood up straight and clasped his hands together in a specific formation. His eyes emitted a blue light as he scoured the area for the exact place the demon was hiding at. However, he struggled to sort through the hundreds of thousands of unique signatures within the hotel. Eventually, he realized that precisely locating the demon was an impossible task, at least for him. By now, he was willing to follow any lead. He stopped channeling this ability and began talking to Ain, ignoring the new arrivals.

"I don't know who you are or how you were able to track the demon so effortlessly, but you must show us where it is immediately. If this creature isn't eliminated soon, it might begin feasting upon mortals."

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @Bomb
tumblr_od7bnt675g1v3qowuo4_100.png

"Oh... hello there... Elsword."

Add says this with the greatest tone of disdain you could hear from this esper...

Other from that, Ain's attention was completely stolen by Elsword's appearance.

118px-Ain_Head_Portrait.png

"Ah, Elsword, nice to see you here~ You had no trouble getting here, I presume."

Ain gave upmost kindness over to the Infinity Sword, observing the latter for any signs of injuries and what not. However, the Agent of God gazed over at Shen.

tumblr_inline_oi805p7mtw1qzet7p_250.png

"... if you wish to know, the stench of demons has gotten worse... and it comes from..."

Suddenly extremely serious, Ain traced his hand in the air and until rested his pointing finger at... Add's direction.

"... him."

@Otto @Crimson Spartan @Bomb

tumblr_od7bnt675g1v3qowuo4_100.png

"Oh... hello there... Elsword."

Add says this with the greatest tone of disdain you could hear from this esper...

Other from that, Ain's attention was completely stolen by Elsword's appearance.

118px-Ain_Head_Portrait.png

"Ah, Elsword, nice to see you here~ You had no trouble getting here, I presume."

Ain gave upmost kindness over to the Infinity Sword, observing the latter for any signs of injuries and what not. However, the Agent of God gazed over at Shen.

tumblr_inline_oi805p7mtw1qzet7p_250.png

"... if you wish to know, the stench of demons has gotten worse... and it comes from..."

Suddenly extremely serious, Ain traced his hand in the air and until rested his pointing finger at... Add's direction.

"... him."

"W-what?"

Shen looked at Add, confused by Ain's bold declaration. Add certainly looked demonic, but his soul did not have the characteristics of a typical demon. At that moment, a sinister thought crept into his mind. What if he could only recognize demons that originated from his world? After all, other universes tend to have their own versions of things. He crossed his arms in discontent and began speaking to the alleged demon.

"So what are your true intentions, really? You said that you planned to eliminate a demon, but here you are doing nothing of the sort. Now, this man claims that you are the demon. I'm not sure which one of you to trust, but I am sure that our alliance is no longer in effect."

He then turned toward the Agent of God.

"And what makes you so sure that he's a demon?"

@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Crimson Spartan

Last edited:
Nathan was happy that he had gotten Sarah to laugh. She had seemed very stressed when he had first approached her and that worried him more than he cared to admit to anyone.

He chuckled a bit himself and he was happy that she thought the same thing.

" So, are you going to stare at the bar for the night? I imagine that it won't be moving any time soon. I am sure that the people there can control themselves. I was personally thinking about exploring the hotel, do you know any good places to go here?" He asked. It appeared that Nathan was asking her out- but he actually just wanted a tour. He was kind of funny how he asked it though.

@york
Sarah took a look at a nearby clock, seeming to mull over Nathan's question a little, before she finally shrugged.

"First time for anything I guess." She said after a while.

Not a definitive answer, but one that made it pretty clear that she was happy to follow up with his request... Granted this was likely the first time someone actually asked her out on a date. Perhaps folks just don't pay as much attention to the staff running around the hotel sometimes.

At any rate, she thought over a location they might be able to spend her first date, before she shrugged.

"The velvet dining hall sounds good. Never had the chance to drop by till now." She suggested.

Hmm, looks like she definitely had a good idea of the Hotel's layout, or at the very least, had a location in mind...

@LuckycoolHawk9

(Note: To check out notable locations the Hotel has to offer, it is advised to check the first post for details and the light)​

"W-what?"

Shen looked at Add, confused by Ain's bold declaration. Add certainly looked demonic, but his soul did not have the characteristics of a typical demon. At that moment, a sinister thought crept into his mind. What if he could only recognize demons that originated from his world? After all, other universes tend to have their own versions of things. He crossed his arms in discontent and began speaking to the alleged demon.

"So what are your true intentions, really? You said that you planned to eliminate a demon, but here you are doing nothing of the sort. Now, this man claims that you are the demon. I'm not sure which one of you to trust, but I am sure that our alliance is no longer in effect."

He then turned toward the Agent of God.

"And what makes you so sure that he's a demon?"

@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Crimson Spartan

tumblr_inline_oi80g3pYkS1qzet7p_250.png

"I am sent by my God... my Goddess Ishmael to go about and exorcise demons that lurk outside their own realm. Demons are sickening beings, and their scent is possibly their worst trait."

Without that smile, Ain had gotten serious about this, especially when this related to his own personal mission for his Goddess to go and remove the demon threat. If he were to gain the trust of Shen, however, Ain supposed it would be safe to uncover his mission here alongside other humans.

tumblr_o090hh733e1v3qowuo8_100.png

"So what if I smell like one? Some heaven-sent agent you are. I know the difference between humans and demons, and I'm pretty sure that I know I'm not one."

Just having to hear Add try and wiggle his way out of this, Ain laughed a bit. He didn't really have to hear this, because he already had the answer.

tumblr_inline_oi3q8t5OV91toi2ic_540.png

"That may be true, Mr. Ancient, but I believe you got in contact with a demon due to all of that time you had coming from the deepest parts of the forgotten past. Your nifty manipulation of time and space stems from their power corrupt that shard of El you have on your chest... Is that right?"

All it took was that statement, and Ain observed the silence that came from Add. Just to have his whole plan revealed before it could come into action, it frustrated the esper. But if Add was allied with a demon... where was that demon?

Yuuri was caught by surprise as he was lifted off the lobby's ground and carried in the Russian's strong arms. His face grew a bright ruby red from embarrassment, but he restrained himself from flailing around in his coach's arms.

"V-Viktor?! Wh-where are we going?!"

tumblr_inline_oemvz9F0Sd1u7uz5p_100.png

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_oi4jmgQazm1uti1rro8_250.png

"Well, I was itching for some time with you, Yuuri. I can't imagine myself not giving you this treatment, and in a way... you've attracted me well with your eros~"

Viktor was aware of how different Yuuri could be on the ice rink, and that he still remained as timid as he was when he met him at the latter's family onsen. Besides, it was super cute seeing Yuuri all flustered. It didn't take long for them to reach the changing rooms right before the hot tub area in the hotel.

tumblr_oi4hwn8CDW1uti1rro3_250.png

"Here, I brought some trunks for us. I'm sure that they'll fit you."

Out of nowhere, Viktor held out a pair of swim trunks for his katsudon to take. Well... maybe Viktor remembered about that one incident when both of them were in the onsen back at Yuuri's home... and that there were a lot of people watching during that time. Maybe that was why he got the swim trunks for both of them.

Almost in no time, Viktor got out of a changing stall with his trunks on.

"C'mon Yuuri~ I'll be waiting for you!"

Andddd there he goes to the hot tub. During all of this, Makkachin just chilled out in the changing rooms, sleepy doggo.

@MarMar

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
tumblr_inline_oi80g3pYkS1qzet7p_250.png

"I am sent by my God... my Goddess Ishmael to go about and exorcise demons that lurk outside their own realm. Demons are sickening beings, and their scent is possibly their worst trait."

Without that smile, Ain had gotten serious about this, especially when this related to his own personal mission for his Goddess to go and remove the demon threat. If he were to gain the trust of Shen, however, Ain supposed it would be safe to uncover his mission here alongside other humans.

tumblr_o090hh733e1v3qowuo8_100.png

"So what if I smell like one? Some heaven-sent agent you are. I know the difference between humans and demons, and I'm pretty sure that I know I'm not one."

Just having to hear Add try and wiggle his way out of this, Ain laughed a bit. He didn't really have to hear this, because he already had the answer.

tumblr_inline_oi3q8t5OV91toi2ic_540.png

"That may be true, Mr. Ancient, but I believe you got in contact with a demon due to all of that time you had coming from the deepest parts of the forgotten past. Your nifty manipulation of time and space stems from their power corrupt that shard of El you have on your chest... Is that right?"

All it took was that statement, and Ain observed the silence that came from Add. Just to have his whole plan revealed before it could come into action, it frustrated the esper. But if Add was allied with a demon... where was that demon?

Upon hearing this, Infinity Sword put up his sword, ready for combat.

infinity_sword_by_hgotd-d6c6m1q.png

"Ready to tell us who this demon is?"

Meanwhile, Tactical Trooper finally made his way to the others.

"*huff...* *huff...* Can you please let go now?" Chung tried to get Glaceon off his leg for the umpteenth time.

tumblr_inline_nd7ja62eFb1s53ljo.png

"Only if you take me with you!"

"A little help, Elsword?" Chung tried to ask Elsword, but Elsword's attention has already focused on finding the demon.

Meanwhile, another character enters the scene.

400px-Electricplumber.png

"Elsword, Chung. Hello. Who is this person?" Eve would point at Ain, completely ignoring Add.

"Good timing, Eve. Can you help me get this puppy with a maid costume off me?"

"I'm afraid I can't do that."

"WHY!?!?!"

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @Otto

Within whatever scene want's to do something... A Wall crashes down...

And not just him! But also Terry Crews!

It seem's they're invading other people's RPs.

Status
Not open for further replies.