• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"What on earth is that?"
"Whatever it is, it doesn't belong in my lobby."
" Make way," one voice shouted, riding a hotel cart.

" Hey, Moseby," the other voice said. Moseby knew who those two trouble maker were. They were Zack and Cody Martin.

tvsuite.jpg

BRw1qlSCUAIAIhi.jpg

"What on earth is that?"
"Whatever it is, it doesn't belong in my lobby."

#It's happening

@Ringmaster
j
f56.jpg

There a long, twisted pause as Gremlin D.va paused and stared upward at this twit in the suit. And with a flourish, she turned her hoodie into- A t-shirt! But that was nothing compared to the oncoming storm.

"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in MEKA, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the ominics, and I have over 300 confirmed ults. I am trained in booster warfare and I'm the top tank in the entire game. You are nothing to me but just another elimination (+100 ). I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this map, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying this to me?! Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of mech pilots across South Korea and no one can hide from Widowmaker's sight so you better prepare for the ultimate, maggot. The ultimate that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your team. You're fucking dead, Reaper. I can boost anywhere, anytime, and I can eliminate you over seven hundred times, and that's just with my shitty fusion cannons. Not only am I extensively trained in out-of-mech combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of MEKA and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable team off the face of the continent, you little feeder. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn noob. I will shit explosions all over you and you will drown in them. Nerf this, kiddo."

@DapperDogman

tumblr_inline_nwhmevAODs1teht4x_250.png

Wow, this lobby was fucked up!

...Ridley didn't mind. Not. At. Allllll. :|

@I'msosorry

lRwl7PMg.jpg

"I'm losing my mind, aren't I?"
Zack and Cody Martin smiled as they hopped off the lugagge cart.

" Nah, we decided to visit you at your new hotel, it certainly is interesting," Zack said.

Cody was looking around and wondering if Moseby was losing his mind.

@DapperDogman

Zack and Cody Martin smiled as they hopped off the mine cart.

" Nah, we decided to visit you at your new hotel, it certainly is interesting," Zack said.

Cody was looking around and wondering if Moseby was losing his mind.

@DapperDogman
"I finally left the Tipton, and you followed me here?" Mr Moseby feels his eye twitch slightly as he adresses the twins "How did you even GET HERE?!"
Oh boy, he was having one of his signature meltdowns

@LuckycoolHawk9

tumblr_inline_nb8ho6kfys1sv0l0o.png

"Pika pi!"

Pikachu tilted his head as Mimikyu approached it before clapping it's hands together. This was actually pretty flattering! This pokemon looked just like him! Even though it was kinda funny looking but in a cool way! Holding his stubby arms out, Pikachu gave the Mimikyu a hug as Pikachu laughed cutely. He had come out here with Red to relax and get away from the hustle and bustle that being the champion of the Pokemon League brought and he was glad to meet new friends!

As the new girl approached, Pikachu broke off the hug with Mimikyu as he waved towards her! They hadn't even been here too long and they were already meeting lots of new friends! Hopefully none of them wanted to poke battle though!

"Pika pika pikachu!"

tumblr_inline_nb8hnqHFeE1sv0l0o.png

@Takumi
d046c011aa2de1598ab2e162b83b2777.jpg

"Haha...very cute...." Courtney said with a small laugh as she sat in front of the electric type and patted his head.

It almost reminded her of that Orlando* boy's Pikachu. Well, minus the red clothing it wore.

"M i i i i . . . k y u u u u !"

Mimikyu wanted some attention too, seeing that Red's Pikachu had run over to Courtney's direction.

@Chewy Rabbits @Takumi
tumblr_me024sZDtl1rwtcjp.png

Red smiled at how well Pikachu seemed to be getting along with the new pokemon. After meeting so many people who simply wanted a crack at Red so they could say 'they took down the champion' got exhausting after a while. Meeting some genuinely friendly faces was always nice. As for the owner of this new pokemon, from the second Red approached him he could tell that he seemed like a nice guy. Which wasn't too surprising given who he was. Red tried to keep up with pokemon-related affairs and he knew at least about the three teams that had popped up as of late!

Team Valor, Team Instinct, Team Mystic.

Red hadn't gotten a chance to really meet any of the leaders of said teams himself. Busy with other things. But he knew the bare basics at least.

Like how Team Instinct's leader was...Quite approachable to say the least.

"Needed some time away from being the champion. Figured I'd take the team and head out here. Turned out to be the right decision if I ended up bumping into one of the three team leaders."

Sparing a glance back at Pikachu and Mimikyu, Red chuckled.

"Seems like our pokemon are getting along well enough at least. What's that one called by the way? The Pokedex didn't have anything on it."
tumblr_obhczfWwmm1v3qowuo6_100.png

"That's great! Especially with us running in each other? We can chill and hang out!"

Keeping that natural happy smile on his face, Spark was happy to meet up with Red, and though, he noticed that Red was unaware of what Mimikyu was.

tumblr_obhcvy5e4L1v3qowuo3_100.png

"Oh? That's a Mimikyu, one of the newly discovered Pokemon in the Alola region. It's weird that my tracker got this Mimikyu all of the way here, away from Alola..."

@Chewy Rabbits
$

"So, what are we all standing around for then? Come on, Beatrice! Show me what kind of powers you have to put me in my place! Your unworthy successor! Teach me a lesson, you old hag! HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA!"

But little did anyone know that an ancient force had been not only watching their battle for some time. But it'd been stalking the hotel for months! It had been unable to enter into our world however as it could only pierce the barrier when an act of violence resulted in death. It just so happened to be that thanks to a certain witch's action, that requirement had been met and in an abandoned part of the hotel that had been barred off to the guests, a seal had appeared revealing that the Entity had indeed entered our world and it wasn't done quite yet.

EVA's cackling was abruptly cut off as the ceiling of the hotel began to turn a blood-red and a swirling portal appeared above her. What the hell was going on here?! Was this some kind of trick by Beatrice?! Trying not to lose her composure, EVA held her staff up towards the portal and smirked.

"What? Think you could catch me off guard with some parlor trick, Beatrice? I'm afraid you'll have to try a lot better than that!~"

EVA taunted as she launched webbing from her staff to try and wrap around the edges of the portal to close it off. Which seemed to work! That was until..The gigantic spider-like legs began to tear through the webbing and continue down towards EVA. This...This didn't seem like anything Beatrice could have managed. Holding her staff down, EVA grit her teeth as she began to turn tail and flee. Whatever this thing was, if it could tear through her webbing like that? There was no telling what else it could do.

$

But the Entity wouldn't be denied. It had brought numerous killers from all walks of life to heel under it's control. It brought numerous survivors to run like lambs to the slaughter when it amused the deity. It wouldn't be refused one more soul to the call. Blood red smoke began to filter out of the portal and the legs continued to surge downwards towards EVA. Realizing just how quickly her heart was racing at what was happening, EVA couldn't understand what was happening! Coming to a stop as the legs were within an inch of closing around her, EVA gripped onto her staff like her life depended on it.

"I do not know where you come from creature or why you hunt me specifically. But I assure you, I will not go quietly! I! AM! THE! GOLDEN WITCH!"

Swinging her staff with all her might, it smashed into one of the Entity's legs and leg that was struck seemed to twitch for a moment or two. Had EVA really done some significant damage to it?

The answer would lay in what happened next as the legs shook off the tingling sensation and lunged forward. Closing around EVA's shoulders/waist, it knocked the staff to the floor as the legs began to recede back towards the portal on the ceiling. All the while EVA screeched like a banshee all the while. But she'd not escape as the legs vanished back through the portal with her in tow as the portal closed up and the smoke dissipated leaving the Hotel as it once was. Though those gathered in the hotel could see a foreboding presence lingering around them.
tumblr_inline_mv950vbnx51rfjfkn.png

"... well, that was quite simple."

Beatrice wasn't sure what else to say when EVA was suddenly taken away.

======

Meanwhile, in the lobby, someone was interested in this whole thing regarding beating up some killers.

tumblr_oa0s12G9kJ1v3qowuo5_100.png

"... what the hell is going on?"

Also for D.Va...

tumblr_o96rl9rBsq1v3qowuo10_100.png

"..."

This mom just pulls out the small child off of the hook.

@Chewy Rabbits @Ringmaster @Takumi @DapperDogman @LuckycoolHawk9 @Hospes @Minerva

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ringmaster
"I finally left the Tipton, and you followed me here?" Mr Moseby feels his eye twitch slightly as he adresses the twins "How did you even GET HERE?!"
Oh boy, he was having one of his signature meltdowns
Zack smiled and nodded. He could do the whole explaination, but he gestured for his brother to explain what happened. " Well, our mom got this high-paying job here and we moved here," Cody said.

" So our mom moved us this hotel through her new boss. So, that means we get to stay together," Zack said, clearly happy he could torture Moseby more.

@DapperDogman

Zack smiled and nodded. He could do the whole explaination, but he gestured for his brother to explain what happened. " Well, our mom got this high-paying job here and we moved here," Cody said.

" So our mom moved us this hotel through her new boss. So, that means we get to stay together," Zack said, clearly happy he could torture Moseby more.

@DapperDogman
"Oh joy. I do so love having you for company"
"NO MUM, I CAN HANDLE IT!"

Dangling from Mercy's hand, Gremlin D.va swings her ineffectual fists in midair in the direction of those who wronged her. Realizing her efforts were in vain, she flips the bird to to all her new enemies.

hqdefault.jpg

"I will fuk u good scrubs."

@Chewy Rabbits @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @DapperDogman @LuckycoolHawk9 @Hospes @Minerva
"Ma'am" Moseby snipes, walking briskly toward Mercy "If this is your child, I will have to ask you keep her in line"

"I will not have such profanity in my lobby"

@Gummi Bunnies
@Chewy Rabbits
@LuckycoolHawk9
@Ringmaster

tumblr_inline_mv950vbnx51rfjfkn.png

"... well, that was quite simple."

Beatrice wasn't sure what else to say when EVA was suddenly taken away.

======

"Yeah... After I woke up and Raven explained everything to me we watched what happened..."

"And I.... Guess I should apologize..... Wow saying that feels weird...."

98c3ee5766a1c02f3d2eab795503667a.jpg

"... Well either way... I suppose you didn't even need us...." Raven spoke appearing next to human Battler.

@Gummi Bunnies

"Ma'am" Moseby snipes, walking briskly toward Mercy "If this is your child, I will have to ask you keep her in line"

"Get rekt fuckboi."
A man identical to Bomb and Bomby Moto wearing yellow sunglasses entered wherever the people at, and started to yell loudly. He was also carrying a laptop for some reason.
"Who dis fuckboi?!"

@DapperDogman @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb

"NO MUM, I CAN HANDLE IT!"

Dangling from Mercy's hand, Gremlin D.va swings her ineffectual fists in midair in the direction of those who wronged her. Realizing her efforts were in vain, she flips the bird to to all her new enemies.

hqdefault.jpg

"I will fuk u good scrubs."

@Chewy Rabbits @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @DapperDogman @LuckycoolHawk9 @Hospes @Minerva
"Oh joy. I do so love having you for company"

@Gummi Bunnies
@Chewy Rabbits
@LuckycoolHawk9
@Ringmaster
tumblr_o96rnxn9Y91v3qowuo8_100.png

"... not exactly my child, but I do have to watch over this one. Apologies for the trouble she has caused."

Looks like Mercy had a squirt bottle, because she sprayed D.va with it.

@DapperDogman
@Chewy Rabbits
@LuckycoolHawk9
@Ringmaster

Status
Not open for further replies.