• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
latest

It was time to lay off the Astro Spurs and the Robot fists, because it was vacation time for Sparks Nevada, Marhsal on Mars (who was... from Earth)! Justice was taking a break riding a rocket steed across the crimson plains of the fourth planet, where the one man brings fear to robots and aliens, and hope to the humans who make the Martian frontier planet their home. He is: Sparks Nevada, Marshal on Mars.

When last he left Mars, it was mandatory vacation time and Sparks Nevada, in an attempt to go where no man had heard about his emotional unavailability before, had checked into the multiverse hotel.

"Heh. Lots of funny looking characters around this place. Dressed all kind of different ways. I bet none of them have even heard of Rebecca Rose Rushmore or her book." Sparks thought to himself, as he nodded with a confident swagger at the other visitors. "Name's Sparks Nevada...I'm from Earth" he introduced himself to a few random people as he walked by, not realizing that the reason they were looking at him was because he was walking through a hotel wearing spurs.

As we walked through the area, he heard some noises and followed them until he came upon a group of people having some kind of argument. What's more, some of them seemed dressed in ways a bit more familiar to him.

"This should be fun to watch and not marshal for once" he said out loud as he watched a confrontation begin to take place.

Sparks closed in closer on the scene, when all of a sudden the ground the ground rapidly coae up from right under him and then suddenly stop. With the help of his astro spurs, Sparks managed to balance himself on top of the active magical tower.

"Uh...hi...yeah..so could somebody give me a hand here?" he called out to people gathered beneath him.

Lucky for Sparks, Yato had arrived on the scene and noticed him. With a great leap, the god of calamity grabbed the man and threw him over his shoulder before taking him to a safer part of the area and setting him down.

Turning to the man, Yato gave the other a serious look.

qfdMgRdQH1M.jpg

"It's best if you keep your distance or else you'll get yourself killed." the god of calamity stated.

Sometimes, he just didn't get humans.

@Kingof192

When last we left him, Sparks Nevada was stuck on top of a magical tower! Would he get down safely? Yep.

Sparks was saved by a stranger who was able to leap a magical tower in a single bound! Sparks hung on to his hat to keep it from falling off in the descent!

"Wow...that was..so cool"

"It's best if you keep your distance or else you'll get yourself killed." the god of calamity stated.

"Getting m'self killed. Heh. I totally could have gotten down from there. They just shoulda got a building permit first is all."

Sparks grinned and tipped his hat at the man. "Reckon I'd like to buy you a drink in appreciation for your helpful nature though, stranger. That kind of kindness ain't to be taken lightly by someone in my line of work. "

Sparks reached his hand out to greet Yato "Name's Sparks Nevada, Stranger. I'm...from Earth"

thrilling_adventure_hour_fan_art___sparks_nevada_by_dancassity-d5lbul7.jpg

When last we left him, Sparks Nevada was stuck on top of a magical tower! Would he get down safely? Yep.

Sparks was saved by a stranger who was able to leap a magical tower in a single bound! Sparks hung on to his hat to keep it from falling off in the descent!

"Wow...that was..so cool"

"Getting m'self killed. Heh. I totally could have gotten down from there. They just shoulda got a building permit first is all."

Sparks grinned and tipped his hat at the man. "Reckon I'd like to buy you a drink in appreciation for your helpful nature though, stranger. That kind of kindness ain't to be taken lightly by someone in my line of work. "

Sparks reached his hand out to greet Yato "Name's Sparks Nevada, Stranger. I'm...from Earth"

thrilling_adventure_hour_fan_art___sparks_nevada_by_dancassity-d5lbul7.jpg

Yato found this man strange, but at least he was friendly.

tumblr_o7n15a9jTv1ukty6zo1_500.gif

"I'm Yato, god of calamity." he introduced.

He grinned at the mention of drinks.

"And a drink would be nice. Thanks." he added.

@Kingof192

tumblr_npy8cengjY1rt174vo2_500.png

"Oi, you bastard!" a tight hand clenched around Battler's wrist, before a fist came crashing into the back of his head "You leave her alone!" His tone was normally monotone, but this seemed to have angered him somewhat, for he showed actual anger, and he was shouting

@Crimson Spartan
@Gummi Bunnies
@Chewy Rabbits
The Battler in the dark suit would soon find that the wrist he gripped was metallic and the punch...? Was aimed at Raven instead of the other Battler as now Raven was in between the two. Raven move his head to dodge the punch while simultaneously knocking out Human Battler with a single chop.

bm_zpsbf4ef635.jpg~c200

"My apologies Lady Beatrice... I did not expect him to get violent... If you'll allow i'll take him somewhere else to cool off for a moment. Perhaps explain a few things to him... It's not like it really matters how much he knows as his mind will be wiped of the events here once he leaves...." was Raven.... Working with Beatrice...? It would seem so and it seemed he hoped Battler would as well but that isn't the case.

@DapperDogman @Chewy Rabbits @Gummi Bunnies @KindaPlotTwist :3

"I'm Yato, god of calamity." he introduced.

He grinned at the mention of drinks.

"And a drink would be nice. Thanks." he added.

Sparks looked shocked that someone calling himself a god was talking to him casually, then regained himself with a sardonic grin.

"Figures. If your the god of calamity, then we aren't really strangers. Beggin your pardon though" Sparks said, removing his hat.

"So...uh, I just want to make sure it's OK with you that I'm on vacation then. Supposed to be getting some mandatory relaxation for a while before I go back to calamity and paperwork on Mars." He said, as he put his hat back on.

The Battler in the dark suit would soon find that the wrist he gripped was metallic and the punch...? Was aimed at Raven instead of the other Battler as now Raven was in between the two. Raven move his head to dodge the punch while simultaneously knocking out Human Battler with a single chop.

bm_zpsbf4ef635.jpg~c200

"My apologies Lady Beatrice... I did not expect him to get violent... If you'll allow i'll take him somewhere else to cool off for a moment. Perhaps explain a few things to him... It's not like it really matters how much he knows as his mind will be wiped of the events here once he leaves...." was Raven.... Working with Beatrice...? It would seem so and it seemed he hoped Battler would as well but that isn't the case.

Letting go of the hand, Battler narrows his eyes on the male slightly. "It is not the first time he would forget something important" he growls under his breath
Turning toward Beatrice, he smiles slightly "Beatrice, my love. I had a feeling I had heard your voice among the racket out here"

Slipping an arm around Beatrice's neck he leans on her slightly, turning toward EVA "Now. If you'd be so kind as to explain who that is, I would appreciate it a lot"

@Gummi Bunnies
@Chewy Rabbits
@Crimson Spartan

"Just trust me, Maria... We've got-..."

And just then.... He saw the stake go through Maria head...

"..."

Battler's shock was very noticeable as he knelt down by Maria. Why... Why did it have to be her!?!.. Why couldn't it have been him instead!... Tears streamed down his face but soon enough he stood back up. Like a soulless husk he walked right into the middle of the witch fight. His Endless Nine protecting him from any magic that came his way as he walked right up to Beato...

And..

Well...

battler-slap-o.gif

"Too far.... TOO FUCKING FAR!!!!"

"..."

"I said I would do whatever it takes to deny you... Well that just got reinforced!..." Battler spoke as tears streamed down his face. He reached back to Slap Beato again as hard as he could...

@Chewy Rabbits @Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_npy8cengjY1rt174vo2_500.png

"Oi, you bastard!" a tight hand clenched around Battler's wrist, before a fist came crashing into the back of his head "You leave her alone!" His tone was normally monotone, but this seemed to have angered him somewhat, for he showed actual anger, and he was shouting

@Crimson Spartan
@Gummi Bunnies
@Chewy Rabbits

bm_zpsbf4ef635.jpg~c200

Letting go of the hand, Battler narrows his eyes on the male slightly. "It is not the first time he would forget something important" he growls under his breath
Turning toward Beatrice, he smiles slightly "Beatrice, my love. I had a feeling I had heard your voice among the racket out here"

Slipping an arm around Beatrice's neck he leans on her slightly, turning toward EVA "Now. If you'd be so kind as to explain who that is, I would appreciate it a lot"

@Gummi Bunnies
@Chewy Rabbits
@Crimson Spartan
2Xj72jp.png

"!"

The Endless Witch would only get this much time to show surprise on her face before getting slapped across the face by Battler. It was like a strange reminder to the Witch, remembering about something in the past. However, Beatrice was about to respond to him, and only to see that another Battler, one that she did not expect to be around... had appeared... and that another who seemed to have some magic power from a familiar Witch... had come up as well.

tumblr_inline_mv950hCgH61rfjfkn.png

"If you can... that'll be helpful. Battler... he was always like this... back then..."

Surely Battler was like this when she had first brought him to be her opponent, but judging from her past beyond that and the time that she comes from, Beatrice knew things were different now. Speaking of different, this other Battler, the one that wore a black suit in contrast with the Battler she knew, he had come up to her, acting as if she were the love of his life. That was true in a sense, but how long had it been since she had interacted with this forgery?

tumblr_inline_mv96fg394G1rfjfkn.png

"Ever so curious, Battler. That other Witch before us, I appointed her as my successor, allowing her to inherit my Endless Magic and title as the Endless Witch. However... times have changed, and I still retain my place as the Endless Witch of Rokkenjima. When time becomes unraveled and jumbled up, such others like this other Beatrice, EVA, can appear out of place, away from where they belong."

Talking on about EVA's existence, Beatrice looked over at this other Battler. She knew about this one's nature, that he had no true place in any incident, but yet, still gained power from people believing in such a forgery. While Witches had their enemy of the humans and their disbelief in magic, both Witches and humans can falter under great power that came from forgeries that gained this much power from misplaced belief.

tumblr_inline_mv9btqqcqq1rfjfkn.png

"In times like this, I wouldn't mind being entertained with a showing of your acts, Battler. You did so before, a crime done with no fault stained within. To master such acts, I can see that you can play the role of the culprit once more, riiiight?!"

@Chewy Rabbits @DapperDogman @Crimson Spartan

2Xj72jp.png

"!"

The Endless Witch would only get this much time to show surprise on her face before getting slapped across the face by Battler. It was like a strange reminder to the Witch, remembering about something in the past. However, Beatrice was about to respond to him, and only to see that another Battler, one that she did not expect to be around... had appeared... and that another who seemed to have some magic power from a familiar Witch... had come up as well.

"If you can... that'll be helpful. Battler... he was always like this... back then..."

Surely Battler was like this when she had first brought him to be her opponent, but judging from her past beyond that and the time that she comes from, Beatrice knew things were different now. Speaking of different, this other Battler, the one that wore a black suit in contrast with the Battler she knew, he had come up to her, acting as if she were the love of his life. That was true in a sense, but how long had it been since she had interacted with this forgery?

"Ever so curious, Battler. That other Witch before us, I appointed her as my successor, allowing her to inherit my Endless Magic and title as the Endless Witch. However... times have changed, and I still retain my place as the Endless Witch of Rokkenjima. When time becomes unraveled and jumbled up, such others like this other Beatrice, EVA, can appear out of place, away from where they belong."

Talking on about EVA's existence, Beatrice looked over at this other Battler. She knew about this one's nature, that he had no true place in any incident, but yet, still gained power from people believing in such a forgery. While Witches had their enemy of the humans and their disbelief in magic, both Witches and humans can falter under great power that came from forgeries that gained this much power from misplaced belief.

"In times like this, I wouldn't mind being entertained with a showing of your acts, Battler. You did so before, a crime done with no fault stained within. To master such acts, I can see that you can play the role of the culprit once more, riiiight?!"

latest

"Say not another word, my love" Battler coos, purple declarations forming between his fingers as cutting blades, ready to slash into EVA at a moment's notice "I will cut down this pathetic excuse for a witch with Purple and Black!"
Darting his arm forwards, the Purple Declaration would fly toward EVA with all the ferocity one might expect from a man doing as his beloved had asked. Was this what a Battler who kept his promises looked like? What a fearful sight indeed.

@Gummi Bunnies
@Chewy Rabbits

@Gummi Bunnies
@Chewy Rabbits
@Crimson Spartan
"Like I said.... My apologies.... as it turns out the wrong version of Battler was brought here... So i'll fill him in and try to get him on the right side..." Raven responded as he heard Beato speak.
2Xj72jp.png

"!"

"As you wish milady.... I will return shortly to further aid you in combat..."

AlrMJCQ9j-q0ZfIyr6Nn2_UhN9VPQrz2X8niT_XcVS_njtoTCgQObgQmsX37Q1yGaNE7SQ=w269-h207-p-no

With that Raven picked up human Battler and ran off to get him somewhere safe...

@Gummi Bunnies @DapperDogman @Chewy Rabbits

Among all this fighting someone seemed to be having a drink. Rather bored by the displays of skill being shown.

__mQ5Y.gif

Among all this fighting someone seemed to be having a drink. Rather bored by the displays of skill being shown.

__mQ5Y.gif
tumblr_o8303guMYK1v3qowuo7_100.png

"What's the matter? You getting all triggered by these mongrels?"

A small time rift would open up next to Gilgamesh, and a particular Esper stuck his head out to sneer this comment out.

@Gwazi Magnum

tumblr_o090hh733e1v3qowuo1_100.png

"Oh no! What ever shall I do to sto-"

Esper is now dead. Oh wait, Seal of Time, and now he's back.

tumblr_nbraliQSNm1t50nllo1_r1_400.gif

"I'm still here, you know? Keheheheheh..."

@Gwazi Magnum
Raising an eyebrow at Espers taunts Gilgamesh remained silent. He used some of his mana to summon a group of familiars.

But not any normal familiars.

latest

But Ghost Familiars.​

• Love
Reactions: Crimson Spartan
"It's high time we teach you a lesson you murderous bastards!!!"

15%2B-%2B1

Along with Trunk's Burning attack Gohan followed up with some blasts of his own... He did notice Trunks seemed older but that would have to wait until the current threat is dealt with.

ssj_trunks_by_boscha196-d37nuyo.png

"Gohan..."

The sight of his mentor and best friend had certainly taken Trunks for a loop. As unfortunate as it was, he had seen Gohan's corpse, even cradled it in his arms in the ruins of another city that had been ravaged by the Androids. But yet here he was, missing his arm and all. But still alive for one thing and Trunks couldn't quite understand why. Was it to do with this place? Or had someone somehow wished Gohan back? But with Piccolo having been dead for years, who could have done that?

"Hey Blondie! Heads up!"

"Huh? Agh!"

Trunks had let his guard down and hadn't noticed the Androids swiftly dodging his and Gohan's attacks as they went on the offensive. With 17 smashing his fist right into the side of Trunks's face and sending the sayian careening through the air before finally crashing downwards. Stupid, stupid, stupid! Somehow Gohan was here and he had just seen Trunks make such a rookie mistake. Wiping off the trail of blood that was starting to run down from his mouth, Trunks flared his ki as 17 smirked down at him with his arms folded.

"It's interesting, isn't it? You and your friend are here! Only, I'm pretty sure we killed One Arm over there. Without much trouble as a matter of fact. So, odd to see him hanging around again. But it's alright, we'll make sure both of you go this time." 17 stated before holding his hand out towards Trunks as he began to charge up a ki blast. "BEGONE!"

The blast surged outwards and flew straight towards Trunks who stood his ground. He wouldn't let all the training he had done go to waste. He'd make Gohan proud and take care of these Androids once and for all! Thrusting both of his hands outwards, a blue ki began to emit from Trunk's hands.

"Buster Cannon!"

vNXq6QwCNIRSYPynPGFX5gHBH3G.jpg

The ki blast flew from Trunks's hands and collided with 17's own attack. Surprised by just how much power Trunks had gained since their last bout, 17 visibly strained himself as he kept pushing forward to try and overpower Trunks's attack. Noticing the trouble her brother was having, 18 prepared to fire her own blast only for 17 to call out to her.

"No! Go take care of Gohan, I got this punk!"

Hesitating for a moment, 18 eventually heeded her brother's words as she turned and blasted off towards Gohan as she began to throw a flurry of punches. Back with 17 and Trunks, it seemed neither was going to gain the upperhand and eventually both blasts exploded due to the strain that was being put upon them. Wafting away the smoke that had been kicked up, 17 growled under his breath. "Darn him..."

But as he continued glancing around for Trunks, he froze up as he heard the saiyan's voice from right behind him. "Looking for me, Android? YAAH!" Swinging his fists downward in a hammer like motion, Trunks smashed 17 in the head and sent the Android rocketing down towards the ground leaving a huge crater in his wake.
tumblr_inline_mv99fhnK3G1rfjfkn.png

"And you really think I'll let you do that?"

It didn't seem like Beatrice was expecting an instant attack going her direction as she had used this metal spire to bring an instant end to EVA, but it didn't mean that Beatrice would be out of this fight. With a flash of light, seven stakes appeared and sped all around, aiming to pierce through the red webbing that the other Witch had made.

"You speak as if you've a say in the matter! What a quaint idea!~"

EVA watched as the stakes appeared around her and began to fly straight towards her. The spires did indeed tear through her webbing but it was of little consequence to the witch. Thrusting both her hands out to the side, all seven stakes came to a dead halt. Sneering at Beatrice, Eva began to let out an obnoxious cackle. Befitting for one who thought victory was so close in hand.

"But a foolhardy one nevertheless!~"

Raising her staff above her head, the stakes Beatrice had summoned began to float upwards. Continuing her grin down at Beatrice, EVA swung the staff downwards as the stakes shot downward. A nice return to sender message if nothing else.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan

• Love
Reactions: Crimson Spartan
Sparks looked shocked that someone calling himself a god was talking to him casually, then regained himself with a sardonic grin.

"Figures. If your the god of calamity, then we aren't really strangers. Beggin your pardon though" Sparks said, removing his hat.

"So...uh, I just want to make sure it's OK with you that I'm on vacation then. Supposed to be getting some mandatory relaxation for a while before I go back to calamity and paperwork on Mars." He said, as he put his hat back on.

Mars huh? Interesting. Yato blinked.

fcc1f81c0a9fc8251fa11c2641c4a4c2.jpg

For some reason, Yato felt like there was some misunderstanding somewhere. Or maybe he was so used to not being taken seriously as a god for so long that he didn't recognize the basic respect?

"Hm. Mars, eh? Interesting. But maybe we should get going and start relaxing somewhere else before I have to get involved with all the fighting going on. Now that I'm thinking about it, I lost a friend of mine not too long ago." Yato said with a scratch of his head. How he coyld be so calm and nonchalant about it right now was a mystery in itself.

@Kingof192 @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies @Chewy Rabbits @Gwazi Magnum

"You speak as if you've a say in the matter! What a quaint idea!~"

EVA watched as the stakes appeared around her and began to fly straight towards her. The spires did indeed tear through her webbing but it was of little consequence to the witch. Thrusting both her hands out to the side, all seven stakes came to a dead halt. Sneering at Beatrice, Eva began to let out an obnoxious cackle. Befitting for one who thought victory was so close in hand.

"But a foolhardy one nevertheless!~"

Raising her staff above her head, the stakes Beatrice had summoned began to float upwards. Continuing her grin down at Beatrice, EVA swung the staff downwards as the stakes shot downward. A nice return to sender message if nothing else.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan
"Fool" Battler chuckles darkly, a dark aura forming around him as he raises a hand, his Endless Nine activating
latest

"You forgot an important truth. A culprit cannot die!"
The red formed within his hand, as a small dagger. But he was not ready to use it just yet "I, Ushiromiya Battler, and Beatrice are culprits!"

"NOW SHUT UP AND DIE YOU PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A SUCCESSOR!"

@Chewy Rabbits
@Gummi Bunnies
@Crimson Spartan

ssj_trunks_by_boscha196-d37nuyo.png

"Gohan..."

The sight of his mentor and best friend had certainly taken Trunks for a loop. As unfortunate as it was, he had seen Gohan's corpse, even cradled it in his arms in the ruins of another city that had been ravaged by the Androids. But yet here he was, missing his arm and all. But still alive for one thing and Trunks couldn't quite understand why. Was it to do with this place? Or had someone somehow wished Gohan back? But with Piccolo having been dead for years, who could have done that?

"Hey Blondie! Heads up!"

"Huh? Agh!"

Trunks had let his guard down and hadn't noticed the Androids swiftly dodging his and Gohan's attacks as they went on the offensive. With 17 smashing his fist right into the side of Trunks's face and sending the sayian careening through the air before finally crashing downwards. Stupid, stupid, stupid! Somehow Gohan was here and he had just seen Trunks make such a rookie mistake. Wiping off the trail of blood that was starting to run down from his mouth, Trunks flared his ki as 17 smirked down at him with his arms folded.

"It's interesting, isn't it? You and your friend are here! Only, I'm pretty sure we killed One Arm over there. Without much trouble as a matter of fact. So, odd to see him hanging around again. But it's alright, we'll make sure both of you go this time." 17 stated before holding his hand out towards Trunks as he began to charge up a ki blast. "BEGONE!"

The blast surged outwards and flew straight towards Trunks who stood his ground. He wouldn't let all the training he had done go to waste. He'd make Gohan proud and take care of these Androids once and for all! Thrusting both of his hands outwards, a blue ki began to emit from Trunk's hands.

"Buster Cannon!"

vNXq6QwCNIRSYPynPGFX5gHBH3G.jpg

The ki blast flew from Trunks's hands and collided with 17's own attack. Surprised by just how much power Trunks had gained since their last bout, 17 visibly strained himself as he kept pushing forward to try and overpower Trunks's attack. Noticing the trouble her brother was having, 18 prepared to fire her own blast only for 17 to call out to her.

"No! Go take care of Gohan, I got this punk!"

Hesitating for a moment, 18 eventually heeded her brother's words as she turned and blasted off towards Gohan as she began to throw a flurry of punches. Back with 17 and Trunks, it seemed neither was going to gain the upperhand and eventually both blasts exploded due to the strain that was being put upon them. Wafting away the smoke that had been kicked up, 17 growled under his breath. "Darn him..."

But as he continued glancing around for Trunks, he froze up as he heard the saiyan's voice from right behind him. "Looking for me, Android? YAAH!" Swinging his fists downward in a hammer like motion, Trunks smashed 17 in the head and sent the Android rocketing down towards the ground leaving a huge crater in his wake.

Coloured_Future_Gohan_SSJ_by_kingvegito.jpg

"Dammit..." Gohan's Ki flared as he flew in towards 17 in an attempt to help Trunks until he was intercepted by 18. He tried his best to block and dodge and did pretty well for himself. However the last few punches do connect with the last one knocking Gohan through the nearest wall in the hotel.

"EAT THIS ANDROID SCUM!!!!"

11310653285_82d90756ce_n.jpg

Gohan shouted this from within the part of the hotel he landed in before shooting off a strong blast of energy. However this was only meant to distract 18 as regardless of if she dodged or not he would appear behind 18 to hopefully land a roundhouse kick on her.

@Chewy Rabbits

After getting somewhere safe within the hotel Raven relaxed a moment dumping human Battler on a couch while he stood there a moment.

tdX2kzwv1NmeaaAdv3qoeixo7ESFqWeqZMo23_KROZGT72aYAh-100Z0HaIEkzcsPx4r3g=w143-h207-p-no

"When he wakes up... Comes the hard part..." Raven wasn't looking forward to explaining what he knows to human Battler once he wakes up...

Status
Not open for further replies.